• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

effluenza

Quote from: coaster on January 20, 2017, 04:55:55 PM
I know George is a big fan of Trump, but has he ever made a video detailing why he supports him? Feels like he really should be at odds with Trump considering not much of what Trump brings to the table really benefits George.  Just curious. If anyone knows of a video where he talks about Trump let me know.

Trump would be disgusted by a vile, welfare cheating slob like Senda who has never worked a day in his life.

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 04:54:27 PM
Against Senda? You're sure?

In the Sendaverse nothing is certain. Science cannot answer this.

littlechris

Quote from: effluenza on January 20, 2017, 04:59:24 PM
Trump would be disgusted by a vile, welfare cheating slob like Senda who has never worked a day in his life.

George Senda. 
Loved by NONE.   
Hated by ALL. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 20, 2017, 10:06:51 AM
ewwww
you are admitting to viewing Falkie's "third eye" up close and personal enough to notice a strikingly blue color ?
damn, perhaps you should suggest to your master that he have an ASS doctor take a look at it !
(I do NOT think blue is a proper color for One's asshole)

Oh my..I had no idea .. a third eye ... was that..

Ciardelo

"Hate" is a pretty strong word. "Indifference" might better explain some folk's attitude towards Falkie2013.

chefist

Don't forget those creative chat usernames....we'll be doing shout outs!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chefist on January 20, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
Don't forget those creative chat usernames....we'll be doing shout outs!
Is "UpAllNightGayMethParties" taken? asking for a friend.

Quote from: coaster on January 20, 2017, 04:55:55 PM
I know George is a big fan of Trump, but has he ever made a video detailing why he supports him? Feels like he really should be at odds with Trump considering not much of what Trump brings to the table really benefits George.  Just curious. If anyone knows of a video where he talks about Trump let me know.

From The Master:
(not in response to this post, but quoted from an inbox he sent the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) last night)

" It's been too long a time with no peace of mind and I'm ready for the times to get better ! "

A President who honors our police & doesn't tear them down.
A President who honors the men who protect him & not scream & denigrate them ( see the Clinton's ).
A President who honors our veterans who protect our freedom and pay for it with life, limb & sanity.
A President who honors Americans for the good & generous people that they are.
A President who seeks to protect America first & not bow to foreign potentates.
A President who wants to truly create jobs that men & women can live on & not part time jobs.
A President who loves America & its history & all it stands for & does not continually tear it down.
A President who will destroy the forces of evil, terror & chaos wherever they may reside.
AND a President who honors the people of Pennsylvania & all gun owners & religious people, even Muslims as he has said repeatedly.

This is the true hope, not the phony hope & hype we had with Obama for 16 hours short of 8 years.

Free at last !

Tomorrow we will be free at last !

Hallelujah !

Praise Jehovah & the people of the United States who made it so !

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 20, 2017, 05:45:47 PM
From The Master:
(not in response to this post, but quoted from an inbox he sent the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) last night)

" It's been too long a time with no peace of mind and I'm ready for the times to get better ! "

A President who honors our police & doesn't tear them down.
A President who honors the men who protect him & not scream & denigrate them ( see the Clinton's ).
A President who honors our veterans who protect our freedom and pay for it with life, limb & sanity.
A President who honors Americans for the good & generous people that they are.
A President who seeks to protect America first & not bow to foreign potentates.
A President who wants to truly create jobs that men & women can live on & not part time jobs.
A President who loves America & its history & all it stands for & does not continually tear it down.
A President who will destroy the forces of evil, terror & chaos wherever they may reside.
AND a President who honors the people of Pennsylvania & all gun owners & religious people, even Muslims as he has said repeatedly.

This is the true hope, not the phony hope & hype we had with Obama for 16 hours short of 8 years.

Free at last !

Tomorrow we will be free at last !

Hallelujah !

Praise Jehovah & the people of the United States who made it so !

Jehovah?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 04:57:38 PM
Because Senda is a fiscal conservative. That's it.
There is nothing even vaguely conservative about George.

Like the 1980s Manhattan liberal that Trump was, Senda doesn’t even know what he is.

Typical low-information voter.

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 20, 2017, 05:45:47 PM
From The Master:

How about including...
A President who wants to abolish disability retirement scamming?

SergeantMajor

Hey gang, what is the url for the chat room for tonight's Martinez tonight!?

Quote from: effluenza on January 20, 2017, 04:59:24 PM
never worked a day in his life ?
damn, "plunging" that toilet at the gas station with the door open and his shorts down wasn't work ?
come on, HATER
LOL

Big Chicken

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 20, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUhqVCXKvIs

Jeez Jumpin' Jehosaphat.   Big Chicken is not liking the looks of that stroke eye in this vid.

You doing ok, George? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 20, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

never worked a day in his life ?
damn, "plunging" that toilet at the gas station with the door open and his shorts down wasn't work ?
come on, HATER
LOL

And he worked in a sex shop until he lifted the till.

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 04:48:31 PM
Sent into space and risk contaminating the universe with unspeakable bugs and viruses? Hater.
LOL
imagine aliens meeting Falkie and Kathy and thinking they are representative of life on earth ?
we would all be doomed !

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Chefist on January 20, 2017, 07:43:05 PM
Sgt Major caught two errors...thanks!

I had put www.paranormal.com...it is www.paranormal.chat

And, I put www.bellbag.com...LOLZ...

No problem, I know you are busy prepping for the show!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 20, 2017, 07:46:22 PM
No problem, I know you are busy prepping for the show!

Rehearsals first, then when it goes live it will be second nature.