• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WOTR on January 15, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
I do not know if there is any truth in that statement... But Justin is definitely Art.

Jason is Justin.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 03:45:24 PM
This guy claims to be a computer expert and doesn't know if an Apple TV can be hacked?! A simple Google search would reveal that they can pretty easily be hacked. I'm by no means a computer expert and I've done it.  ;)

I have heard on good authority that Apple products like iPhones, iPads, Macintosh IIes, &etc are unhackable.  STFU.

Authority wears Buddy Holly glasses when they are in retro moods and want to sell product at the iStoreverything...

what if Falkie was an unwilling participant in some CIA LSD mind contro experiments during his college days (like the unabomber was at Harvard) and it severely affected his mind to the point he is himself the actual leak, he himself is actually breaking into Casa Senda and installing cameras and audio and he himself is actually infecting all his electronics?
(would explain everything)

LadyFish

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 15, 2017, 10:36:00 PM
does anyone recall the tale George spun about Gates and Jobs arm wrestling for his help ?

Remember when Falkie googled himself, and told us he was more famous than Art Bell and George Noory, based on his results? Now that was either  some fancy computing or evidence that Falkie didn't know how to google properly.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on January 15, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
I do not know if there is any truth in that statement... But Justin is definitely Art.

There you go...that makes as much sense as anything else. I has mentioned it might be Bart Ell...but Art Bell could be the solution.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on January 15, 2017, 10:47:22 PM
Remember when Falkie googled himself, and told us he was more famous than Art Bell and George Noory, based on his results? Now that was either  some fancy computing or evidence that Falkie didn't know how to google properly.

Me me, I know!!!!

littlechris

Quote from: LadyFish on January 15, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

Little Lady, do you have a link to that please?

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 15, 2017, 10:46:36 PM
what if Falkie was an unwilling participant in some CIA LSD mind contro experiments during his college days (like the unabomber was at Harvard) and it severely affected his mind to the point he is himself the actual leak, he himself is actually breaking into Casa Senda and installing cameras and audio and he himself is actually infecting all his electronics?
(would explain everything)

Falkie is Justin?  No, Justin would have to have time to scheme, and money to spare, Be A Senda Fan, and enjoy playing games behind the scenes.   WhiteCrow is Justin.

pate

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 15, 2017, 04:32:24 PM
past crimes ? our Falkie committed crimes ?
must be a misunderstood statement
Falkie's romantic interlude in jail with 5 big black men (not racist, just his preference) and all the inboxing that took place in his two filthy holes was set up by Falkie as a treat for good behavior for those inmates, nothing more, NOTHING less.
just a good deed !

Not grifting per se, but an appreciation of flavor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Jq0hWvA2g

hat/tip to Fortress Inseder who brought this vidya tom me attention...

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 15, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

I'm not sure if she's French or not but the story fed to George to further the hack/leak narrative was that SWT had to flee to France with his pregnant wife because the recordings that SWT made of all of his calls to George that were leaked on bell gab were also played back to SWT over the phone by the hacker to harass the young married couple. The hacker also called SWT's wife Fifi and threatened to rape her hence fleeing to France. George of course believed this.

It also turns out that Fifi is loaded but will not give George a cent because she believes that he is indirectly responsible for the harassment that forced SWT, Fifi and their unborn child to flee Colorado and for the safety of France. Why George has not asked for a photo of SWT holding a French daily in front of the Eiffel Tower is anyone's guess.

To make matters even worse for George and, is the icing on the cake to this torment, is that Fifi has  generously given every other member of the Circle of Trust money in excess of $20,000 for various things and they have all but flaunted this fact to George which naturally irks him to no end given his meager existence. Is this cruel? Considering the grifting nature of the cunt, probably not.

Hahah

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin Time on January 15, 2017, 11:01:02 PM
Absolewwwtly....

That was the expression he had when he was in deep thought solving IBM's problems.

bateman

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 15, 2017, 10:10:22 PM
The fictionalizing of people and events here is truly approaching an art form. I mean this legitimately might be one the greatest troll performances in the history of the web.

As Rally Squirrel said the other night, whoever is pulling this off has a lot of time on his hands and has to work with a lot of moving parts. There is a certain skill set required.

They've created their own reality show, even more absurdly scripted than what's on TV. It's really a thing of beauty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on January 15, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
They've created their own reality show, even more absurdly scripted than what's on TV. It's really a thing of beauty.

Wait until you see where your character comes in.