• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Σ> on January 02, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

Jerry Galloway, Professor, Retired.
Written 24 Jan 2015
I agree with many notions about concentration, accessing memory, and even general insecurities about social confrontation, etc.  But, another notion that explains eye shutting more often than one may think, is a subversive control of the conversation.  That is, if their eyes are shut while speaking, they don't have to acknowledge you or your reaction or any interruptions.  It's a way of ignoring you in the give-n-take of conversation so they maintain control.  I find it a completely disrespectful behavior and I have no respect for those who converse in that manner.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-close-their-eyes-when-talking
yea, like when I am taking a dump !

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
  Or my favorite, "The Pittsburgh Penis Pauper."
"The Pittsburgh twitchie penis pauper"
(better ?)

littlechris

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
  Or my favorite, "The Pittsburgh Penis Pauper."

Might as well see if we can get sweet Kathy to paup her coochie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_f1fF1GU8

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 02, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
Those that wish to see the Circle disband have failed repeatedly and are clearly out of ideas, returning to this false narrative. While you wade in the muck of the sewer, 2017 is a fresh start for the Acolytes of the Ascension as we move past the petty games of mere mortals and begin our training, years in the making. Make your peace now and embrace The Master's guidance, or risk annihilation.

I hope that 2017 will also finally bring us the answer to whether or not Jason Callan is also a member of the Ascension.  George obviously believes that he is not, and while he (George) is The Master, the question has still not been resolved to Ol' Gerry's satisfaction.

Here is an image that George made about Mr. Callan back in September when this all came to light:

JesusJuice

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2017, 06:06:43 AM
So sewergabbers are going to start calling places Senda frequesnts to complain about him?

Like his income based apartments, post office, Starbucks, bus line, wallmart (where he has a deep relationship with the manager).

Dirty pool

The plan is to get him evicted from his little apartment. He'll never find another place and he'll be homeless. Then we isolate him. He has no friends in real life so we get him banned from his hangouts like Starbucks and Wal-Mart.

Then he'll be homeless and alone. Then he will kill himself.

That is the purpose of this thread.

Bellgab will not stop until he is dead.

This is your year, Falkie.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice is dying on January 02, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

The plan is to get him evicted from his little apartment. He'll never find another place and he'll be homeless. Then we isolate him. He has no friends in real life so we get him banned from his hangouts like Starbucks and Wal-Mart.

Quote from: JesusJuice is dying on January 02, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

K
if only the hacienda was aware of the falkie that lurks within....:
(my friend is going to call and let management know....heh heh)

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 02, 2017, 12:47:36 PM
hey, why NOT "The Pittsburgh Pauper"
Falkie has a new name !

White Crow should consider buying him a new car and covering the DMV fees he'll have to pay to get his license back. 

I should warn Mr. Crow that only a Prius will do - unless it was a car used in one of the movies or TV shows he likes - and he'll probably forget who gave it to him and give the credit to someone else if it comes up.

chefist

George, please call in Friday. I can see by this leaked email from the dark web that you are under the weather, upset and a pauper.

They can't attack me when I'm doing nothing except having a very sore throat and swollen tonsils and lymph glands.
My next door neighbor had a cold and I caught one from her or someone.
Chevist, Callan and the bulk of Bellgab are assholes.
Fuck them.
I'm way past tired of being told about their activities.
Please stop.

If you've not mailed thst money yet it would be appreciated.

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 09:20:35 PM
George, please call in Friday. I can see by this leaked email from the dark web that you are under the weather, upset and a pauper.

If you've not mailed thst money yet it would be appreciated.[/i]
hey you
You cashed my last money order and I got no thank you !
(you are an ungrateful idiot)

3OctaveFart

He does pester you for the handout like he's a collection agent.

I have said this many times, I will pay $40 plus shipping for the alien head /or/ my choice of two non-strawberry-soiled military history titles from your collection. No negotiations. Accept the offer or take the kettle somewhere else.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 03, 2017, 02:40:50 AM

http://youtu.be/oiNbgpxALw4

He says he feeds the cats but they rarely get treats as he holds up bags of Temptations. He buys the "crunchies" all the time, multiple bags of it and it is pure cat candy.
One bag should last a cat a month, it is pure treat and a few bits at a time is all they should get.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 03, 2017, 03:00:59 AM
He says he feeds the cats but they rarely get treats as he holds up bags of Temptations. He buys the "crunchies" all the time, multiple bags of it and it is pure cat candy.
One bag should last a cat a month, it is pure treat and a few bits at a time is all they should get.

I have inquired of The Master as to why he requires so many cans of Barbasol shaving cream, and anxiously await his reply.

I'm also still trying to figure out why he bought more of the grape gummy candy when he talks at length about how bad it is and how much disdain he has for all of the chemicals in it.  Curiouser and curiouser...

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 03, 2017, 03:17:45 AM
I have inquired of The Master as to why he requires so many cans of Barbasol shaving cream, and anxiously await his reply.

I'm also still trying to figure out why he bought more of the grape gummy candy when he talks at length about how bad it is and how much disdain he has for all of the chemicals in it.  Curiouser and curiouser...
Gerry, you should know that George just loves shaved PUSSY cats.

Ciardelo

I thought WhiteCrow (and others, no cat food for me though) have sent him CASES of cat food. Why is he needing more so soon? Did the other CASES of food get lost somehow?

Defwhale

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 03, 2017, 07:18:27 AM
I thought WhiteCrow (and others, no cat food for me though) have sent him CASES of cat food. Why is he needing more so soon? Did the other CASES of food get lost somehow?

It's the first of the month, and he's got a fresh $800 to run through.

Another never before seen screencap from the Hardcore Falkie film. H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. has a copy under lock and key, but will it ever see the light of day? (Code: Premature Ejaculation)

Open Lines Gerry,

I hope that your New Year is off to a great start.  Hey, I was wondering if you would be so kind to ask "the master" why he would visit the ER for something as benign as a sore throat?  Is there not a number of walk-in express care clinics in the area?  By visiting one of these instead of an expensive ER, he could save the tax payers a significant amount of money and it would be a more responsible thing to do.  I appreciate it as always Gerry! 

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 03, 2017, 02:40:50 AM

http://youtu.be/oiNbgpxALw4

https://youtu.be/lsVXysnbiLA

https://youtu.be/M0oDSJO466U

I know George doesn't like me very much, but it did my heart good to wake up this morning and hear George checking the contents of his packaged food. I have to believe that he took my comment about the contents of packaged foods seriously.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2017, 08:00:14 AM

I know George doesn't like me very much, but it did my heart good to wake up this morning and hear George checking the contents of his packaged food. I have to believe that he took my comment about the contents of packaged foods seriously.
The apple juice and ice cream diet! Why didn't I think of that! Also, somewhere in Martinez there is a sad street musician because Falkie wouldn't pitch him a fiver.  :'(

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 03, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

Another never before seen screencap from the Hardcore Falkie film. H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. has a copy under lock and key, but will it ever see the light of day? (Code: Premature Ejaculation)
what if a hacker somehow infiltrates certain computer(s) and released certain film(s) to the public ?
what if ?