• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 09:14:43 PM
"...[E]ven stuff for the Steelers...it all stops at XXL, so I couldn't get any of that..."

ROFLMAO

It's inspiring to see how much more animated he was in this video from a year ago.  Maybe he's finally on his way to the dirt nap. 

2016, you have taken so many souls, would you please take this stupid motherfucker?
Both of my very loved cats passed this year as well as a great number idols. Falkie does not deserve to be in that company.

Let us start 2017 off right with the death of the man that deserves it.

Lilith

Maybe I'm square, but I'd genuinely feel bad if anything happened to George, or any other sewergabber for that matter.

Happy New Year my fellow "Sewergabbers" and denizens of the dank swamp-like Falkie Forum.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2016, 11:29:50 PM
Happy New Year One and ALL!

Same to you and ALL!

Co-hosts can help shoulder the load.. keep the enthusiasm going .. add color ...

I know you'd take the responsibility seriously!

Just saying

Ciardelo

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 07:16:38 PM
Oh, he has big plans once he wins the lottery.  Among other grandiose plans, he's going to buy Bellgab from MV and then ban all of us. 

Apparently he has not considered that MV will simply pocket the money and start another site called FuckGeorgeSenda.com or something, we'll all move over there, and repeat.  Eventually MV will drain every dime of Senda's lottery money and there will still be a website with haters and trolls making fun of him.

It's rather telling that all his dreams of doing something significant with his life rests upon a one in 250 million chance.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 07:16:38 PM

It's rather telling that all his dreams of doing something significant with his life rests upon a one in 250 million chance.

Quote from: 987654321 on January 01, 2017, 02:23:14 AM
heh heh

Praise 987654321!!!!  You've been missed.  I hope the New Year finds you and your family happy and well.

:D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2017, 02:31:57 AM
Praise 987654321!!!!  You've been missed.  I hope the New Year finds you and your family happy and well.

:D

Thanks, buddy. Back at you, and to others.

littlechris

Happy New Years fellow Falkie stalkers. Wishing everyone a fruitful 2017.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 01, 2017, 03:58:13 AM
George gets off on this kind of news.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdg_6IhjQM

For those of you wondering, Ol' Gerry has no reason to believe that B---G--'s area51drone was anywhere near this incident this evening.  George never mentioned his third-eye abilities cluing him in to the possibility either, so I trust that Drone and his family are safe out there.

Happy New Year, friends of BellGab! H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. is back in full operation after the holiday break, though some of us in the early shift are a little worse for wear after a wild night. All of us at HHQ want to send congratulations to Chefist for the successful launch of his podcast, Martinez Tonight!, and Jason Callan for clearing his schedule to touch base with his many fans on this forum. 2017 is set to be a breakout year for the man and we're excited to be along for the ride.

In addition to that, our heartfelt thanks go out to all who have supported FalkieLEAKS since our launch last year by sending in requests and using our tip line, with a special shout out to Little Chris for re-hosting our content on the Unofficial, Unauthorized George "Falkie" Senda Fan Site. We couldn't do this without all of you.

For regular updates and breaking stories: https://georgesenda.wordpress.com

Because of the latest discussion about George "Falkie" Senda's unusual 'credit card theory', we've prepared a two-parter to kick off the new year: 

whoozit

I learned that Kathy is George's sugar mama and that he tried to get Tracy to be one too.  Did I miss anything else of importance?

Defwhale

Was Tommy ever able to download Senda's video?

Whatever happened to Senda getting a taxpayer paid maid?

Is it possible Noory sent Senda's maid to the Hawaii studio, and is using Senda's Coast-to-Coast gig as leverage to keep him quiet about it?

Defwhale

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 01, 2017, 06:58:24 AM
Because of the latest discussion about George "Falkie" Senda's unusual 'credit card theory', we've prepared a two-parter to kick off the new year:

So to recap, Senda didn't pay his credit card bill, and because the credit card company sues their deadbeats, and files suit in a state not convenient to Senda, he didn't ever pay it.  Because he found what he thinks is a legal loophole, he believes he is in the right in not paying it, and he's annoyed they got a judgment and kept asking him for it.  They apparently wrote it off, so everyone wins.

The fact that he borrowed the money, and promised to repay it in doing so, doesn't figure into his calculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEL65gywwHQ 

chefist

Happy New Year, friends of BellGab! H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. is back in full operation after the holiday break, though some of us in the early shift are a little worse for wear after a wild night. All of us at HHQ want to send congratulations to Chefist for the successful launch of his podcast, Martinez Tonight!, and Jason Callan for clearing his schedule to touch base with his many fans on this forum. 2017 is set to be a breakout year for the man and we're excited to be along for the ride.

In addition to that, our heartfelt thanks go out to all who have supported FalkieLEAKS since our launch last year by sending in requests and using our tip line, with a special shout out to Little Chris for re-hosting our content on the Unofficial, Unauthorized George "Falkie" Senda Fan Site. We couldn't do this without all of you.

Thank you, Harb. We'll have a new episode next weekend...looks like it will either be on a Friday or Sunday...

Happy New Year to Everyone

Lilith

I want to express my appreciation to Ol Gerry, SWT and  (plusJustin), for their continued efforts, as George himself makes clear at the beginning of this audio, to mediate on the behalf of sewergab, with George.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
Thank you, Harb. We'll have a new episode next weekend...looks like it will either be on a Friday or Sunday...

Happy New Year to Everyone

Thank You for your efforts to keep our very own sewergab soap opera (George Senda, a Life Well Lived) alive Chefist!  I know it's hard work, but somebodys gotta do it.

Happy New Years to you and yours!