• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 28, 2016, 04:09:10 PM
"In a sense, I'm keeping America employed.  I ask for donations, it makes Walmart- somebody buys something from Amazon or Walmart, they pay for it, and then Fedex or whoever delivers it, and I'm keeping them to work, so-"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU71GxPRvr0&t=178s

...and I think he's done 9 videos in the last 24 hours.  Must be a record, even for George.  I suppose he's making up for the day? he missed.

Someone needs to report this to George.
Jason is now wearing black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrR6xJgyH4g

effluenza

"In a sense, I'm keeping America employed.  I ask for donations, it makes Walmart- somebody buys something from Amazon or Walmart, they pay for it, and then Fedex or whoever delivers it, and I'm keeping them to work, so-"

There is way too much narcissism in this statement.

All Falkie actually did was not die bending over to pick up the package from the floor of his porch. 

effluenza

Quote from: littlechris on December 28, 2016, 03:50:49 PM
A craig list ad for a brand spanking new Nintendo entertainment system in the Martinez California area in 3..2..1..

Doesn't Kathy live in some other shit stain town?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 28, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
...and I think he's done 9 videos in the last 24 hours.  Must be a record, even for George.  I suppose he's making up for the day? he missed.

You mean it isn't 2017 yet? But he said he wasn't doing videos until 2017. He lied!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on December 28, 2016, 08:56:00 AM
Fuck your day  take your hoodie and shove it up your ass then go troll some more old cat ladies dickhead

My dear Max..Would you like a limited edition WC Hoodie?

They really are neet. 

In your wildest dreams!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 28, 2016, 04:15:42 PM

He is up to ten now.

littlechris

Quote from: effluenza on December 28, 2016, 04:26:47 PM
Doesn't Kathy live in some other shit stain town?

I heard she may be relocating out to Cranesville,  PA

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2016, 04:37:10 PM

They really are neet. 

In your wildest dreams!

Yeah send me one so I can wipe my ass with it and send back, PS is that your wife modeling? Reason your not not showing the face? With all your cash you could tune that up a bit , face lift , neck tuck, but guess thats tough on a bank tellers salary.  PS go fuck yourself

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on December 28, 2016, 06:11:33 PM
Yeah send me one so I can wipe my ass with it and send back, PS is that your wife modeling? Reason your not not showing the face? With all your cash you could tune that up a bit , face lift , neck tuck, but guess thats tough on a bank tellers salary.  PS go fuck yourself

Pffffft Teller?   I'm a customer service/lobby administration/Personal Bank Officers - level 2

PBO-2. to you!

I just want everyone to get along.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 28, 2016, 04:17:46 PM
Someone needs to report this to George.
Jason is now wearing black.

Falkie is copying Johnny Cash, Steve Jobs, and Jerry Garcia

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2016, 04:37:10 PM

They really are neet. 

In your wildest dreams!

They really are very nice WhiteCrow. The Satin-like material is soft and pretty.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2016, 06:31:27 PM
Pffffft Teller?   I'm a customer service/lobby administration/Personal Bank Officers - level 2

PBO-2. to you!

Level 2 - out of how many?

mikuthing01

I am thinking about doing a run of limited edition mikuthing01 T shirts, I have to have at least 75 orders though. Each T shirt will be autographed and made from very fashionable and easy to clean 100% Polyester. Price will be $149.99 and delivered to your door by yours truly mikuthing01.

PBO-2. to you!

Ok, I get it, you're the Security Guard and you make the coffee in the morning.

FRIENDSHIP LOVE HOPE

Falkie
you need a black cowboy hat now !
(my friend says "don't forget the boots and spurs)

PBO-2. to you!

I do hope that affords you the luxury of a private executive toilet to plunge with your shorts down and the door open
o'lay

area51drone

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 28, 2016, 03:40:33 PM
For those not accustomed to the criminal mind, scams and frauds are not easily seen.

Here is the, "Guarantee Scam" that was perpetrated:

1. Item is ordered and delivered
2. The item is then reported as being not delivered, probably "stolen" before it could be retrieved from the porch, door, etc
3. A replacement is sent out.
4. Now, the perpetrator has 2 units in hand. One for their possession, and one to be sold.

I can assure you this DOES happen and HAS happened.   But Kathy doing this?  I doubt she'd be capable of such a terrible fraud scheme.   That would go right up there with lying to get class action settlements and stuff.  She wouldn't lie, she's Falkie's sweetheart.

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 28, 2016, 08:49:24 PM
I am thinking about doing a run of limited edition mikuthing01 T shirts, I have to have at least 75 orders though. Each T shirt will be autographed and made from very fashionable and easy to clean 100% Polyester. Price will be $149.99 and delivered to your door by yours truly mikuthing01.

I'll take 5!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Moon Man on December 28, 2016, 09:14:56 PM
I'll take 5!

70 left get them while they are hot folks these will only go up in value!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 28, 2016, 09:17:22 PM
There is also a common eBay scam (which I wouldn't be surprised if George has run) where the buyer will purchase a broken item identical to the working one being sold. Then the buyer accosts the seller and receives a full refund, returning the broken item to the seller and keeping the one in perfect condition.

never heard of that one.. glad i dont sell crap on ebay anymore

3OctaveFart

There is also a common eBay scam (which I wouldn't be surprised if George has run) where the buyer will purchase a broken item identical to the working one being sold. Then the buyer accosts the seller of the good item and receives a full refund, returning the fucked-up item to that seller and keeping the one in perfect condition.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 28, 2016, 08:36:33 PM
Level 2 - out of how many?

Four levels ..Then AVP.. in maybe another 5 to 7 years.   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Keyser Söze on December 28, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
Ok, I get it, you're the Security Guard and you make the coffee in the morning.

FRIENDSHIP LOVE HOPE

Yes I make coffee. But I serve it to the security guard

Sorry George for derailing your thread..

Let's get back to sending George some much needed Love

gnooryblows

Does Falkie still come on this website?

Ciardelo

PBO-2. to you!

ON PSN-Radio: Women in Hoodies - First We Go Hard, Then We Go Fun

WOTR

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 28, 2016, 08:49:24 PM
I will take 5 as well.  Please just deliver mine to the local temple and B'nai brith.

Thanks.

ONeill

Please help me out with this one. That fucking pile of putrid dog shit has been begging for money the whole December saying he is broke, and now will buy some new useless trinket in January because the old one is lost under some pile of clutter in his hovel? I only started learning English when I was 7, and Mr Cunt is of course a native speaker, so I'd rather make sure I understand everything before bashing him with a fire iron.