• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2016, 12:53:17 PM
OLG, were you authorized to panhandle represent Falkie with the request for cat food donations?  Just how in the hell do you get the clown guy to respond to a message?  How the hell are we supposed to help Orangey, Three-legs and her timid friend, new cat, and of course, the neighborhood raccoons, if he doesn't respond?   I am giving serious consideration to calling animal control to round up those poor cats rather than think of them going hungry because Falkie gets an itch during the holidays all year round, to purchase piles of useless shit valuable treasures rather than feeding his fucking kids.

Please see the highlighted lines below for my express written permission from G----- to request cat food donations.
Note:  G-----, this is not a *new* post - just a quotation of a previous one.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 05, 2016, 12:22:50 AM
Explanation from George:

[redacted] and I need wet cat food money for the month because of it.
Any donations you can give or solicit will be appreciated.
You can request cat food donations as well.
It is not going to be an easy month.

Target has a sale on wet Friskies now at 20 for $9.
I need approximately 86 cans for the outdoor kitties and 30 of Fancy Feast for my indoor ones for the month.
I normally do not get wet cat food at Target because they normally charge more than Walmart.

As of this morning, G----- has ordered the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) to not make mention of him in any way here on SewerGab going forward.  Someone decided to tell him that the video link I posted last night was a reference to him (rather than an invitation for his detractors to take a look in the mirror), and that I "despise" him.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I will honor the man's wishes going forward, but felt this question deserved an answer.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 06, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
Please see the highlighted lines below for my express written permission from G----- to request cat food donations.
Note:  G-----, this is not a *new* post - just a quotation of a previous one.

As of this morning, G----- has ordered the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) to not make mention of him in any way here on SewerGab going forward.  Someone decided to tell him that the video link I posted last night was a reference to him (rather than an invitation for his detractors to take a look in the mirror), and that I "despise" him.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I will honor the man's wishes going forward, but felt this question deserved an answer.
Gerry as you know that videos of George senda  was banned because of begging for money. Be careful you might be banned too.

Yorkshire pud

Is 'going forward' the new non caucasian?

Dmitri
err I mean Falkie
err I mean "The Guy from Pittsburgh"
err I mean George
NOW is your time, IF you choose to accept

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 05, 2016, 12:22:50 AM
I need approximately 86 cans for the outdoor kitties and 30 of Fancy Feast for my indoor ones for the month.

George, please don't just dump the cat food on the curb. The residue of that shit is attracting every raccoon within a mile. As others have mentioned, feral outdoor cats will gladly eat anything including dry food and despite what you think, is less likely to attract raccoons

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 06, 2016, 01:31:36 PM
Gerry as you know that videos of George senda  was banned because of begging for money. Be careful you might be banned too.

I will take this under advisement.  Ol' Gerry was asking on behalf of the cats, not G----- S----.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 06, 2016, 01:54:41 PM
I will take this under advisement.  Ol' Gerry was asking on behalf of the cats, not G----- S----.

Exactly how dire is the situation Ger?  It looks like George has more mouths to feed than ever before.  How can we help the pussy?  He won't return his calls.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 06, 2016, 01:54:41 PM
I will take this under advisement.  Ol' Gerry was asking on behalf of the cats, not George Senda.
Gerry please don't post for George senda. Let George senda tell his own story not you. Don't be his bitch.

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 06, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
Gerry please don't post for George senda. Let George senda tell his own story not you. Don't be his bitch.

I won't go as far as to call you a bitch, but I have to side with Damon on this Ger.  It is time for George to come back to this thread, his birthright, plead his case before his peers, not as Dmitri, not as a simple lurker, but as Falkie2013, and stand proud and strong like George Reeve's Superman he uses for his avatar.  That's the way John Wayne would have done it...right after Falkie, acting as his designated driver, drove him back to his hotel.  Anything less at this point, is simple cowardice IMO.

I mean, damn, you have had the experience of the Duke AND the Chairman of the Board call you "kid"  at one point?  Whew!  That's some serious street cred right there.  That's the kind of stuff that turns a boy into a man....big BRASS balls.  Some of you have known Falkie a hell of a lot longer than me.  Was there ever an Elvis story?  Because then you would have the bad-ass trifecta.  Did Elvis give Falkie a TCB ring, was he one of his mafia at some point? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2016, 02:28:37 PM
I mean, damn, you have had the experience of the Duke AND the Chairman of the Board call you "kid"  at one point?  Whew!  That's some serious street cred right there.  That's the kind of stuff that turns a boy into a man....big BRASS balls.  Some of you have known Falkie a hell of a lot longer than me.  Was there ever an Elvis story?  Because then you would have the bad-ass trifecta.  Did Elvis give Falkie a TCB ring, was he one of his mafia at some point?

Close..Bill Shatner, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs had Senda on speed dial.

effluenza

How does one become a Legion member and where can I find his forum?

Gerry how can we donate to your cause? I'd rather give to you than Senda.

FRIENDSHIP (TM)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2016, 02:28:37 PM
As it happens, Elvis used to babysit Senda as a child. He stopped babysitting because he felt threatened by Senda's superior singing skills. Senda's Ave Maria will bring  tear to your eye.

Quote from: effluenza on December 06, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

FRIENDSHIP (TM)
You can reach Callum by commenting at his youtube page.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 06, 2016, 03:32:39 PM
As it happens, Elvis used to babysit Senda as a child. He stopped babysitting because he felt threatened by Senda's superior singing skills. Senda's Ave Maria will bring  tear to your eye.

Wait a minute, was Falkie that developmentally challenged boy that taught Elvis how to swing his hips in the most vulgar of manner? 

How could we forget Falkie's rendition of Sinatra's My Way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvcUA7riiQ

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2016, 03:40:05 PM
Wait a minute, was Falkie that developmentally challenged boy that taught Elvis how to swing his hips in the most vulgar on manner was it? 

Yes, Senda did it to relieve his jock itch, but Elvis thought he was doing a new dance and copied the moves.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 06, 2016, 03:47:18 PM
Yes, Senda did it to relieve his jock itch, but Elvis thought he was doing a new dance and copied the moves.

Its deeply troubling you know this.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 06, 2016, 03:47:18 PM

Wow..Falk sure had a charmed life as a child and as a young man.  John Wayne, Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, William Shatner, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, job opportunity at Marvel, published writer, stage actor, I am sure there is plenty more I am omitting.  I wonder what happened?  Nowadays he is on the dole, plagued by raccoons, no car, no job, his pet's heads are falling off! A plethora of health problems, his girl left him for a Youtube star, I am sure there is plenty I am omitting.  What brought him from the top to this lowly state? 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 03:53:31 PM
Its deeply troubling you know this.

How did he contract Tinea cruris?  It sure the hell wasn't from being an athlete or someone who got sweaty exerting himself.  Did he contract it whilst guerrilla fighting in the Mekong Delta, as a decorated soldier?

Quote from: effluenza on December 06, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

FRIENDSHIP (TM)

Jason Callan and his Legion were more than generous in their support of Ol' Gerry and my family, so I wouldn't feel right about accepting any further donations.  We're all set to have a wonderful Christmas season thanks to people like Rally Squirrel and many, many other fine folks in the Legion, so I'd recommend finding some other worthy cause to donate to, perhaps in your local area.  Thank you for the kind consideration, though, and don't think that I don't appreciate it!

Thank you to Jason Callan and his Legion once again for warming this old man's cold, bitter, (formerly) drunken heart!

FRIENDSHIP to all!

I need "wet cat food money."  That sounds like code for something.

Inside Man

Who wants to inform Senda that perhaps live commercial reads are not his thing?

effluenza

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 06, 2016, 04:06:59 PM
Jason Callan and his Legion were more than generous in their support of Ol' Gerry and my family, so I wouldn't feel right about accepting any further donations.  We're all set to have a wonderful Christmas season thanks to people like Rally Squirrel and many, many other fine folks in the Legion, so I'd recommend finding some other worthy cause to donate to, perhaps in your local area.  Thank you for the kind consideration, though, and don't think that I don't appreciate it!

Thank you to Jason Callan and his Legion once again for warming this old man's cold, bitter, (formerly) drunken heart!

FRIENDSHIP to all!

I will sleep better now knowing you'll be merry this christmas.

How can I become a Legion member? We all need to be legion members since George has forsaken us.

damon

Quote from: Inside Man on December 06, 2016, 04:12:53 PM
Who wants to inform Senda that perhaps live commercial reads are not his thing?
Lol

George
I know in my heart you are ready to soar to the height your GENIUS is destined for !
(let's do it)

Quote from: effluenza on December 06, 2016, 04:17:16 PM
I will sleep better now knowing you'll be merry this christmas.

How can I become a Legion member? We all need to be legion members since George has forsaken us.

Watch and comment in his videos and even perhaps send him an unusual hot sauce.

TILT seems to be a popular comment to show the love.