• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Not in terrible health? Look at the guy's neck. He has never looked worse in his videos. He must act.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 06, 2016, 11:25:14 PM
UPDATE:

I have just been informed that the Master arrived home in "great pain" this evening.  The videos - including the take-down of jason callan - have been pushed back to tomorrow.
master?
come again?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 10, 2016, 01:06:07 AM
Not in terrible health? Look at the guy's neck. He has never looked worse in his videos. He must act.
lol

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 09, 2016, 11:52:30 PM
Thank you brig for posting George's recent videos.
Glad to see he is doing well and not in the terrible health other Fans in this thread have lead us to believe.

I had been worried about his tooth.  SO glad he finally got to his appointment, and that it has been pulled, as reported by area51drone.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2016, 05:46:23 AM
I had been worried about his tooth.  SO glad he finally got to his appointment, and that it has been pulled, as reported by area51drone.
I do hope he is feeling better.

Could the most recent grave health life and death situation FALKIE experienced in the "chair" resulted in a fourth time the FALKIE has died and risen yet again ??
video later ?
asking for a friend
FRIENDSHIP

I wonder if Falkie can ebay his tooth.

Is it possible FALKIE is NOT a mere MORTAL MAN ?
Is it possible FALKIE is IMMORTAL ?
oh, ....
are you thinking WHAT I am thinking ?

Lilith

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 10, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

If you really want the tooth, maybe he would reply if you leave him a comment under his most recent YouTube, to PM you at bellgab.com if he would be interested in selling his tooth.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 10, 2016, 06:34:51 AM
IDEA of the day !!
(may possibly fund a BRAND NEW PRIUS)

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2016, 06:37:50 AM
If you really want the tooth, maybe he would reply if you leave him a comment under his most recent YouTube, to PM you at bellgab.com if he would be interested in selling his tooth.

But how would I know it's really falkie's tooth? A genuine Falkie souvenir?

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2016, 06:37:50 AM
TWO WORDS....
actual FALKIE "GENETIC MATERIAL" !
imagine for a moment, the effort to retrieve genetic material from the Shroud of Turin...
the possibility of "the tooth" becoming a class "A" RELIC....
in the new.....

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 10, 2016, 06:41:59 AM
are you proposing "OUR" FALKIE might visit a slaughter house and pick up a bag of tooth fragments and fraudulently pass them off as a "GENUINE" FALKIE RELIC ?
surely NOT

Lilith

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 10, 2016, 06:41:59 AM

I think it might help to make sure he knows you have the picture of it that area51drone posted.

GENUINE FALKIE tooth..
GENUINE FALKIE tooth pulp..
GENUINE FALKIE genetic material...
GENUINE FALKIE clone....
GENUINE FALKIE baby...
result...
DO NOT ALLOW THIS GENIUS TO FUCK UP AND WASTE ALL THEIR OPPORTUNITIES AND LIFE...
and YOUR child is destined to become...
GENIUS
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
NOBEL PRIZE WINNER
WORLD LEADER
MULI TECH INDUSTRY FOUNDER
14 UNIVERSITY DEGREES (before 19 years old)
Etc Etc

Quote from: Sasha on November 10, 2016, 07:00:11 AM
GENUINE FALKIE tooth..
GENUINE FALKIE tooth pulp..
GENUINE FALKIE genetic material...
GENUINE FALKIE clone....
GENUINE FALKIE baby...
result...
DO NOT ALLOW THIS GENIUS TO FUCK UP AND WASTE ALL THEIR OPPORTUNITIES AND LIFE...
and YOUR child is destined to become...
GENIUS
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
NOBEL PRIZE WINNER
WORLD LEADER
MULI TECH INDUSTRY FOUNDER
14 UNIVERSITY DEGREES (before 19 years old)
Etc Etc

We can create a falkie with gills.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 10, 2016, 07:05:08 AM
We can create a falkie with gills.
what about a FALKIE wit FOUR "TWITCHING THINGYS" ????

onan

Quote from: area51drone on November 09, 2016, 08:36:27 PM
The Great One has two images for you all tonight, in the wake of yesterday evening's news.   As George triumphed over the liberal swill at sewergab, he also triumphed over the rotting tooth in his mouth that was causing so much pain.  Free from that which was holding him back,  The Master will return to his craft with another video later.  Stay tuned out there!

#MakingYoutubeGreatAgain

Fucker is copying casio.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 10, 2016, 01:06:07 AM

He has, played Snoopy.

Seriously,
Has anyone heard if FALKIE has received "the call" from Trump concerning a possible Cabinet Position in the coming Trump Administration??
ANY guesses on what FALKIE will be tapped for ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sasha on November 10, 2016, 07:32:53 AM
Seriously,
Has anyone heard if FALKIE has received "the call" from Trump concerning a possible Cabinet Position in the coming Trump Administration??
ANY guesses on what FALKIE will be tapped for ?

Secretary of State for health and wellbeing of course. So STFU!

I went to see Madame Horowitz today, plunked down my two dollars.  She sees four more years of Falkie bullshit.  More TrumpTalkâ,,¢ supporting Trump for a while, followed by Trump becoming just another turncoat and hater in Falk's life along with the rest of us.  She predicts continual bitching about his many ailments as he continues to do nothing about any of it.  She predicts much struggle within the Circle of Trustâ,,¢, it will disband and renew over and over and over and over and over and over...you get the picture.  Oh and she kept getting images of monthly checks coming to Falkie from, it's a little fuzzy, the Dole Coâ,,¢.   Now, I ask you, did I spend my two bucks wisely?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 10, 2016, 09:09:33 AM
I went to see Madame Horowitz today, plunked down my two dollars.  She sees four more years of Falkie bullshit.  More TrumpTalkâ,,¢ supporting Trump for a while, followed by Trump becoming just another turncoat and hater in Falk's life along with the rest of us.  She predicts continual bitching about his many ailments as he continues to do nothing about any of it.  She predicts much struggle within the Circle of Trustâ,,¢, it will disband and renew over and over and over and over and over and over...you get the picture.  Oh and she kept getting images of monthly checks coming to Falkie from, it's a little fuzzy, the Dole Coâ,,¢.   Now, I ask you, did I spend my two bucks wisely?

Yes, if only for the predictable entertainment value. Naturally Sendaâ,,¢ doesn't ever read Sewergabâ,,¢ himself, but has it copied and pasted to his inboxâ,,¢ by one of the Sendafriendsâ,,¢ in the Circle of deceitâ,,¢ (plus Jasonâ,,¢).

Your seer has shown you the way it is and will always be in Sendaworldâ,,¢, but if we all invest in big boys and girls underwear, we'll survive, thrive and probably prosper having  her foresight. Twitchyâ,,¢ notwithstanding of course.

Edit: forgot to add; "How ya doin"â,,¢ will of course remain the throwaway, rhetorical and meaningless question its always been, from Sendaâ,,¢. He couldn't care less how anyone else is "doin"â,,¢

I don't have dental insurance (its mostly a ripoff), so pay for my dental care with cash. My dental bill for 2 cleanings, xrays, etc is $600/year. To get a tooth filled, its $300 a tooth but since I brush twice a day and floss, my teeth in my late 40s are great and I rarely have a cavity.

Point being that there is absolutely NO excuse for Falkie's tooth to get that bad. If he stopped blowing his money on cheap plastic junk that fills his hoarder's hovel, he could pay for regular dental visits and brush and floss and have healthy teeth.  According to him, a bad tooth led to all of his problems--wouldn't spending a few $100s on dental care been worth it ??

Quote from: Laughing Gator on November 10, 2016, 10:38:46 AM
I don't have dental insurance (its mostly a ripoff), so pay for my dental care with cash. My dental bill for 2 cleanings, xrays, etc is $600/year. To get a tooth filled, its $300 a tooth but since I brush twice a day and floss, my teeth in my late 40s are great and I rarely have a cavity.

Point being that there is absolutely NO excuse for Falkie's tooth to get that bad. If he stopped blowing his money on cheap plastic junk that fills his hoarder's hovel, he could pay for regular dental visits and brush and floss and have healthy teeth.  According to him, a bad tooth led to all of his problems--wouldn't spending a few $100s on dental care been worth it ??

LG, you seem like a common sense type of guy, responsible both with your health and your wallet, but you STFU!  Did you not hear Falkie tell us all that there are many American out there with dental problems?  People have teeth pulled, crowns, implants, etc, and they shop for cheap plastic crap at the 99 Cent Store too.  They probably eat two bags of chips in one sitting, and probably consume butterscotch suckers and plenty of kielbasa!   And you can just STFU! 

Ok
NOW is the time..
NOW, the next crisis..
THE DAMN BRAIN ABSCESS THAT WAS THE RESULT OF NEGLECTED EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE FALKIE SHOULD HAVE AND WOULD HAVE RECIEVED IF IT WERE NOT FOR ALL THE DAMN ILLEGALS AND NON CAUCASIANS IN THE DAMN FREE ER

I am sure IF FALKIE is tapped for Cabinet position...,his first order of business will be to correct the DAMN HOSPITAL ER waiting room problem for "REAL REGULAR KIND OF AMERICANS ON THE PUBLIC DOLE"....

ONeill

Whoa, the fat fuck must have been really proud of himself... Jesus...

Dear Circle members, in other situations like this, for example - when he is really proud of himself after leaving the toilet, do you get pictures of his logs?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on November 10, 2016, 11:35:06 AM

Whoa, the fat fuck must have been really proud of himself... Jesus...

Dear Circle members, in other situations like this, for example - when he is really proud of himself after leaving the toilet, do you get pictures of his logs?

Only the ones when he's not bothered to wipe his arse, then it isn't covered in reams of paper.