• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Daggit on October 27, 2016, 07:00:31 PM
Does Falkie's chicken soup recipe call for one or two rotten chickens?

Congratulations reckuf on the promotion. Can someone please give the cliff notes version of the demise of the circle. I simply do not have the time to binge watch this whole season. Spoilers are welcome.

Only the circle knew about George Sendas book. It was leaked.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 12:10:43 PM
Dear Ol Gerry,

Please let your Master know, that the Special Edition MV Laptop, known as The Genesis Device, has arrived safely, and is now in my hands.

FRIENDSHIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3UGyHkeTY

That's great.  Please watch out for the preloaded spywear.

*** I will watch it once AOTR is over.  Perhaps you have already had a computer expert examine it?  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 27, 2016, 09:25:48 PM
That's great.  Please watch out for the preloaded spywear.

*** I will watch it once AOTR is over.  Perhaps you have already had a computer expert examine it?  ;)

All will be revealed when you have seen the unboxing.  8)

We need a general musings of Brig thread!

damon

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 27, 2016, 08:40:23 PM
I have known about the book because George Senda Emailed me about it.

damon

Hello Open Line Gerry, Six Weeks and Area 51 Drone. I did enjoyed your trolling of Falkie aka The Senda Monster. I hoped that George Senda has learned a very important lesson about Internet Safety from the three amigos. George Senda, if you read this please read and take it to heart. As you know George as our 16th president said about the internet and here is the link on what he said. http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/7011403-don-t-believe-everything-you-read-on-the-internet

George please remind yourself about not telling your friends aka the circle of trust (who you never met in person) about your book deals or email people that you never met before about your business. That is the fastest way to get a CTD ( computer transmitted diseases aka malware). MV DID NOT PUT MALWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU DID KNUCKLE HEAD.

Friendship

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 09:42:09 PM
All will be revealed when you have seen the unboxing.  8)
Brig- Please beware.  The "special MV bubble wrap" masked any attempt to scan for viruses.

Speaking of which... Just in case you have not seen "white and nerdy" I am posting the video for you.  Even if you do not like the song, please pay special attention starting at the two minute mark.

***I'm not certain if the bubble wrap reminded me of this video, or the mere mention of MV... 8)

Friendship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

FALKIE (I have been inboxed confirmation YOU do indeed lurk here)
Let's cut the BS and get down to what is IMPORTANT !
1. You DO want to know what (or who, as the case may be) Sweet Kathy has been "doin'".
2. You DO want to identify the "LEAKER" of the "FALKIELEAKS".
3. You DO acknowledge you are in immediate need (if it is NOT too late already) of medical attention ASAP
4. You DO want to "settle the score" with your NUMEROUS DETRACTORS.
5. You DO want to get "back on the saddle" ie. Have your "thingy" workin' NOT just a "twitchin'" and Sweet Kathy "under the saddle".
6. You DO long for the days when you and Sweet Kathy could necessitate trowin' a MATTRESS out
to be continued.....
(George, PLEASE allow me to help YOU..)

damon

Hello Gerry, Area 51 Drone and Six Weeks.  I notice that you guys are not posting after “The Master” kicked you out of his cult, I mean the circle of trust.  What are you guys going to do now? Are you going to worship MV or Art Bell. May you have fun with out your cult leader’s “wisdom”. You could enjoys some of MV’s wisdom and MV does have better cookies too.

Friendship

FALKIE
(while extending an olive branch)
I will begin by offering a "HUGE" discount on "this" (as my sister in law is a company rep) for YOU and Sweet Kathy....
just inbox me to set up
FRIENDSHIP

FALKIE
Imagine the fun times to be had by all !!
Pumpin' up your "thingy" could be an erotic form of fore play for Sweet Kathy !!
You could show off at Starbucks "twitchin'" then let the little busty one pump your "thingy" up, a good time for all !!
I am sure KellyDD would be curious too........
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS !!!

JENX

Quote from: weareharbinger on October 27, 2016, 02:30:19 PM
A new target has been acquired.

LOL! That's the best!!!

bjm's profile pic glasses (but the cool guy version)on Falkie,,  and this background music.
https://youtu.be/KlujizeNNQM
another winner!

someone come up with a George meme like "overly attached girlfriend".
George the procrastinator memes! lol

damon

Mr. Senda, Why are you not doing any paranormal videos anymore?  Are you to lazy to do any paranormal videos? Mr Senda, when are you going to Nye county to interview Mr Art Bell?? I remember that you were planning to rent an RV. and drive to Las Vegas to interview Mr George Knapp then drive to Mr Art Bell’s home to interview him. And after you interview Art, you told me that you were going to drive to Area 51 to check it out too. Why are you so lazy for Mr Senda, its not like you have a full time job, a wife or a girlfriend that is getting in your way now. Remember Mr Senda, we had emailed (in-boxed) a lot in the past about this topic. Why are you not doing it? Is it because you all ready maxed out your Mom’s credit cards?? Or is it that you are wanted by the Nye county sheriff office??

akwilly

Hey Falkie I think you you would be more comfortable and be able to scoot around at alien con more efficiently if you shaved all the hair you have. Including what's on your sweet head

Quote from: akwilly on October 28, 2016, 05:56:23 AM
Hey Falkie I think you you would be more comfortable and be able to scoot around at alien con more efficiently if you shaved all the hair you have. Including what's on your sweet head
akwilly,
clarification please, does "your sweet little head" refer to the "twitching thingy" ?
thank you (in advance)
FRIENDSHIP 
PS perhaps you could send FALKIE a "box" for AlienCon (you know how long the Lines get for the FAT ...errr I mean the disabled toilet !)

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 27, 2016, 08:40:23 PM

Possible titles of Senda's new book?

Fun With Your Dead Mother's Credit Card
Little Teenage Girls Make Me Twitchy
It's None of Your Business!
Woo Woo!  Woo Woo!
I'm a Real American and I Want My Country Back, Dammit!
I Hate Housekeeping.  It's Work!  It's Effort!
I Only Hit Women in Self Defense
How To Make the Taxpayers Work For You
Make a Fortune on YouTube Unboxing Mundane Items Like Toilet Paper and Cat Food
How to Cut in Line at Church Food Pantries
If They Were Famous I Knew Them: My Life in Hollywood
How I Saved IBM
The Three Amigos: Job, Gates and Senda
I Died and Was Resurrected On The Third Day.
Dammit.  How Does Casio Keep Getting My New Phone Number?
The Circle of Trust Goes Bust
How the  Evil MV Infected My Blender and Toaster Oven

Who

Quote from: Sasha on October 27, 2016, 11:31:15 PM
FALKIE
(while extending an olive branch)
I will begin by offering a "HUGE" discount on "this" (as my sister in law is a company rep) for YOU and Sweet Kathy....
just inbox me to set up
FRIENDSHIP

Addendum to Sasha's generous offer of the inflatable Twichy implant:

Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).  Some assembly required.

Quote from: Who on October 28, 2016, 07:39:43 AM
Addendum to Sasha's generous offer of the inflatable Twichy implant:

Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).  Some assembly required.
Thank You WHO for your addendum, however the 2 AAA batteries are ONLY required for the "twitching upgrade" (it would actually be $999.00 extra...and there is NO discount available)....as far as assembly required, there really isn't any as my brother is a Veterinarian and together with his wife (the rep) have offered to implant it, using the hog barn as an operation theater (after all it works when we are gatherin' those oysters)..a "this is designed to make me money" idea would be to sell tickets to Bellgabbers !!! PERHAPS ENOUGH $$$$ COULD BE "RAISED" TO COVER THE "TWITCHING UPGRADE" AND A YEARS SUPPLY OF AAA BATTERIES !!!

Open Lines Gerry and former "Circle Jerk of Trust (tm) plus Justin"...
This upcoming WOO WOO alienCon may be YOUR ticket back into the good graces of your Master....
by arranging a FAT errr I mean a disabled persons scooter to roll around the WOO WOO con !!!!
I would recommend a tricked out model, as your Master deserves NO LESS !!
FRIENDSHIP

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 06:28:52 PM
Looks like the SendaMonster is alive and well. 

Senda asked me to post this to the "Hell Bitch of BellGab".

"Listen, brigonosis, I'm not well at all! I might be alive, more or less, but don't start claiming I'm fit and well because I've got two doctor's notes certifying that I'm a decrepit tub of guts and that's the only reason I can swing living off the government teat this long. I also have two bad knees, restless legs, retarded arms, asthma, bronchitis, cystitis, and I am thinking about acquiring a non-fatal cancer to increase the donations in the lead-up to Xmas.

In short, STFU. Video later."

Quote from: Who on October 28, 2016, 07:35:59 AM
Possible titles of Senda's new book?

Fun With Your Dead Mother's Credit Card
Little Teenage Girls Make Me Twitchy
It's None of Your Business!
Woo Woo!  Woo Woo!
I'm a Real American and I Want My Country Back, Dammit!
I Hate Housekeeping.  It's Work!  It's Effort!
I Only Hit Women in Self Defense
How To Make the Taxpayers Work For You
Make a Fortune on YouTube Unboxing Mundane Items Like Toilet Paper and Cat Food
How to Cut in Line at Church Food Pantries
If They Were Famous I Knew Them: My Life in Hollywood
How I Saved IBM
The Three Amigos: Job, Gates and Senda
I Died and Was Resurrected On The Third Day.
Dammit.  How Does Casio Keep Getting My New Phone Number?
The Circle of Trust Goes Bust
How the  Evil MV Infected My Blender and Toaster Oven
My favorite is "I died and was resurrected on the Third Day"
This could possibly lead to a FALKIE 501C NEW RELIGION......
"This is designed to make me money"
Daystar....
TBN....
watch out for 24 Hour, 138 Countries, FALKIE TV
starring pastor rabbi iman guru GUY FROM PITTSBURG, FALKIE
FRIENDSHIP

Dmitri

Quote from: damon on October 28, 2016, 12:08:38 AM
Remember Mr Senda, we had emailed (in-boxed) a lot in the past about this topic. Why are you not doing it? Is it because you all ready maxed out your Mom’s credit cards?? Or is it that you are wanted by the Nye county sheriff office??

To one of the greatest haters and trolls who pretended to be someones friend and stabs them in the back, maybe someone on disability can't afford it ??

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2016, 08:22:11 AM
Senda asked me to post this to the "Hell Bitch of BellGab".

"Listen, brigonosis, I'm not well at all! I might be alive, more or less, but don't start claiming I'm fit and well because I've got two doctor's notes certifying that I'm a decrepit tub of guts and that's the only reason I can swing living off the government teat this long. I also have two bad knees, restless legs, retarded arms, asthma, bronchitis, cystitis, and I am thinking about acquiring a non-fatal cancer to increase the donations in the lead-up to Xmas.

In short, STFU. Video later."

Well, Ok.  If you say so. Tell him  "My bad.  I'm looking forward to the video later."

I am wondering about an upgrade in the "This is Designed to make ME Money" idea of selling tickets to Bellgabbers for FALKIE'S implant operation....
Could and would MV help to set up a live feed on YouTube as a PAY PER VIEW event ???
Could be tied to "The Guy from Pittsburgh" channel !!
VIEWS
VIEWS
SUSCRIBERS
SUSCRIBERS
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
FRIENDSHIP

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2016, 08:23:36 AM
And another...

From Merriam Webster:

Did You Know?

In 16th-century France "vendre des canards à moitié" was a colorful way of saying "to fool" or "to cheat." The French phrase means, literally, "to half-sell ducks." No one now knows just what was meant by "to half-sell"; the proverb was probably based on some story widely known at the time, but the details have not survived. At any rate, the expression led to the use of "canard," the French word for "duck," with the meaning "a hoax" or "a fabrication." English speakers adopted this "canard" in the mid-1800s. The aeronautical sense of "canard," used from the early days of flying, comes from the stubby duck-like appearance of the aircraft.

Michel de Nostredame, more commonly known as Nostradamus, lived in 16th century France (14 or 21 December 1503 â€" 2 July 1566).  Is it possible Nostradamus himself predicted the 20th to early 21st century George Senda?  The Canard of California?  The man who made a living fooling and cheating the taxpayers?  The man who specializes in half-thawing and half cooking fowl?  The man who specializes in fabrications and hoaxes?  Could "half-selling" be a reference to Senda's penchant for pawning his Apple toys to pawn shops and then buying them back?

Oh my, ANOTHER IDEA !!!
Auction off a chance to be an "assistant" in the operating theater !!!
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE to assist by holding his "thingy" , thus preventing any involuntary "twitching" that may lead to an unfortunate outcome during the procedure, ON A LIVE PAY PER VIEW EVENT !!!
VIEWS
VIEWS
SUSCRIBERS
SUSCRIBERS
FRIENDSHIP

FALKIE, I AM THE LIGHT THAT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS! I AM HERO TO ALL!

THE WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL!

WE NEED A MASS GLOBAL REBELLION!

YOU COULD BE LIKE CHRIS HEDGES!

Humans are the livestock of the Alpha Draconians!