• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 22, 2016, 08:03:21 AM
Perhaps that's why the only people I've ever seen riding the mobility cart fat cars in stores are grossly overweight, and, presumably, lazy. 

The science on obesity is showing in many cases, there are many contributing factors to morbid obesity. To assume because one is obese and using an electric cart is lazy, should probably get some benefit of doubt.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 22, 2016, 12:02:14 AM
He communicates more when he's pissed.

The Master invited me to have a private Skype chat this evening.  (Those in the EODR chatroom last Saturday may recall that I was setting up Skype on my computer for the first time just as George was joining the program.)  I spoke with George for a little over an hour, and am relieved to report that I am back in his good graces (GLORY!!!).  The fate of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin), however, still remains unclear at this time.
Now my I refer to it as the "triangle of trust.?"

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2016, 08:13:35 AM
The science on obesity is showing in many cases, there are many contributing factors to morbid obesity. To assume because one is obese and using an electric cart is lazy, should probably get some benefit of doubt.
Think FALKIE
Failing KIDNEYS
Bad LIVER
CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
68 inch GIRTH NOW
419 POUNDS NOW
NOT LAZY NOT LAZY
JUST VERY SICK AND DYING
Yet he endures to bring US quality YouTube productions from his local BIGBOX STORES
POOR POOR FALKIE
STFU HATERS

onan

Quote from: Sasha on October 22, 2016, 10:40:19 AM
Think FALKIE
Failing KIDNEYS
Bad LIVER
CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
68 inch GIRTH NOW
419 POUNDS NOW
NOT LAZY NOT LAZY
JUST VERY SICK AND DYING
Yet he endures to bring US quality YouTube productions from his local BIGBOX STORES
POOR POOR FALKIE
STFU HATERS

Falkie is just a fat turd.

Gerry
George could also utilize his new transportation for dating !
FALKIE "could be back in the game"

FALKIE
As you have became sicker and the FATTER REMEMBER your center of gravity has changed!
DO NOT BECOME A STATISTIC
BE CAREFUL !
(Also obey all speed and traffic laws)
FRIENDSHIP

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 22, 2016, 02:25:46 AM
George's ailments would make it difficult for him to perform many of the physical activities that you would most likely prescribe.  After he visits the doctor, and after the sinus infection and mucus problems are resolved, maybe we can revisit your program for him at that time.

The Master utilizes the mobility carts in the retail stores due to his past injuries - the knee, the foot, the ankle, his back, etc. - NOT because he is overweight.  He had to walk around half of those places to bring us the holiday decor footage he shared in his videos, so that should prove that his weight is not the issue.

FRIENDSHIP.

It doesn't require exercise to replace high caloric content food with massive quantities of low calorie vegetables...problem solved...

3OctaveFart

The Master's got to be pushing five bills now, no?

onan

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2016, 11:06:17 AM
It doesn't require exercise to replace high caloric content food with massive quantities of low calorie vegetables...problem solved...

Hater

chefist

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2016, 11:08:26 AM
Hater

Vegetables are our friends, and fruit is nature's candy.

Here is a farmer's market within a block or two of George's apartment, open Tuesdays from 11am-2pm.

Farmers Market at Contra Costa Regioinal Medical Center

pate

This only works if you use your gallon jar of Mayonaise with some buttermilk, garlic paste & herbs to make a suitable quantity of delicious Ranch dressing to dip the vegetables in.  Buttermilk is naturally fat-free isn't it?

ETads:  Perhaps use the vegetables as a garnish in the bowl of Ranch dressing, similar to how one might garnish a rich consommé?  I think that might be the "baby step" the big Eff needs to get on the path of eating right.  Ami rite?

Who

Exactly.  As for exercise, our old family doctor used to say the best exercise is pushing yourself away from the dinner table.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 22, 2016, 12:00:13 PM
Exactly.  As for exercise, our old family doctor used to say the best exercise is pushing yourself away from the dinner table.

Or in Senda's case pushing away from the little video booth he made for himself that has one side wiped down (after being piled high with fat, sugar, fat and fat). But none of you haters will offer to go and help clean the other side, that is currently residence to several species of rodent, insect life and a family of very small people (that isn't racist, they are small) who were washed up in a bottle in SF bay.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 22, 2016, 11:08:24 AM
The Master's got to be pushing five bills now, no?
Oh NO say it isn't so !
Last I heard was 419 PONDS
IF he is pushing "5 bills" NOW
That equates to 80 POUNDS OR 10 GALLONS OF EDEMA OR FLUID ACCUMULATION !!
The HEART, KIDNEYS AND LIVER ARE GOING FASTER THAN I HAD THOUGHT !
POOR POOR FALKIE
OLG,he needs YOU !!!!
FRIENDSHIP

Open Lines Gerry
PLEASE READ AND GENTLY APPROACH GEORGE ABOUT THIS DELICATE TOPIC
Signs it might be time for hospice

Patients are considered to be in the terminal stage of heart disease when they have a life expectancy of six months or less. Only a doctor can make a clinical determination of congestive heart failure life expectancy. However, look for these common signs that the disease has progressed to a point where all involved would likely benefit from hospice services:

The patient has advanced congestive heart failure or advanced coronary disease with frequent episodes of angina (chest pain resulting from insufficient supply of blood and oxygen to the heart).
The patient has an abnormal heart due to disease and suffers significant symptoms of fatigue, shortness of breath or functional decline.
Optimal treatment for the patient’s condition has already been provided and he or she is not a candidate for further surgical or medical intervention.
The patient has tried the optimal treatment(s) and made the personal choice not to pursue any further specialized treatment.
People often say, “I wish I had asked about hospice sooner.”1 Reports show early referral to hospice results in greater satisfaction for patients and their caregivers. In 2014, seriously ill patients received hospice services for an average of 71.3 days; that's good news. But given more time, hospice can do so much; we have the resources to supplement the care provided by doctors and loved ones throughout the last six months of a patient’s life.

FALKIE
IF you are lurking, I would hope the State provides you with the comfortable end of life care you so deserve.
FRIENDSHIP (tears streaming down my cheeks)

Yorkshire pud

A friend asked if it would be in bad taste to ask who is laying claim to the alien head after Senda's imminent demise?

FALKIE
IF it isn't considered too soon OR rude, would you keep me in mind for your ALIEN HEAD LAMP ???
(when you no longer have need for it, i.e. In hospice for end of life care)
FRIENDSHIP (tears still streaming down my cheeks)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 22, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
A friend asked if it would be in bad taste to ask who is laying claim to the alien head after Senda's imminent demise?
I have already put my dibs on the ALIEN HEAD LAMP !!
(Right, George??)
FRIENSHIP (tears still streaming down my cheeks)

George,
IF you are so fortunate (YOU DO DESERVE) as to get the TWO FAT PERSON PERSONAL SCOOTERS, since it was MY idea MAY I have "after" you are no longer using ? ( you know what I mean....I could sell them and use the money to go to a WOO WOO con in "YOUR honor")
FRIENDSHIP (tears streaming down my cheeks still)

GravitySucks

Ibby has first dibs

Who

It's too late.  Senda took me up on my offer to help him create the New Circle of Trust (+ Sredni Vashtar).  He shipped the alien head to me as a small token of his appreciation.

Inside Man

Falkie has something big in the works. Keep your eyes posted here.

chefist

Quote from: Inside Man on October 22, 2016, 04:04:59 PM

LOLZ...another new user on the Falkie thread...

3OctaveFart

The only newsworthy item will be Senda's arrest.

Quote from: Inside Man on October 22, 2016, 04:04:59 PM

Hmm..this implies initiative.  Forgive me for being skeptical. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 22, 2016, 04:39:55 PM
Hmm..this implies initiative.  Forgive me for being skeptical.

Falkie works very hard at not working.

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2016, 04:14:22 PM
Spock, damon, et al
It's not me but falkie is working on a book and he claims that his computer has been hacked and the book that he has been working on is now on line. That is why the Circle of Trust has been disbanded.