• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Julian Assange and WikiLeaks scooped by
Russia (and Snowden) concerning the FALKIE Leaks is wha my sources are saying

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 29, 2016, 10:42:55 AM
George Noory - Fire George Senda today or be rendered in support of this bad employee conduct...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2016, 02:27:26 PM
All that other crap has buried a few good Falkie leaks, we have the Aliencon saga and tomorrow is his very last chance to get 5 videos on Coast to Coast within 5 months.

The Master submitted his newest video about a week or so ago, but Tommy has delayed its broadcast for reasons I am not privy to.  You can all enjoy George's next Coast To Coast AM video appearance next Friday night, October 7th.

whoozit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 04:19:08 PM
The Master submitted his newest video about a week or so ago, but Tommy has delayed its broadcast for reasons I am not privy to.  You can all enjoy George's next Coast To Coast AM video appearance next Friday night, October 7th.
I hope it features "I was so horny I'da fucked a moose!".

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on September 30, 2016, 04:26:24 PM
I hope it features "I was so horny I'da fucked a moose!".

I wonder if his favorite song is Marvin the Moose

Moose, moose
I love a moose
Never had anything quite like a moose
Though my life has been varied
And my women been loose
Never had anything quite like a moose.

You can google it for the rest of the lyrics. I'm sure you'll find lots of variations.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 04:19:08 PM

Will there be a teaser letting us know the subject matter?

I bet it will be "Things you can find at in a Safeway".

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 30, 2016, 04:30:33 PM
I wonder if his favorite song is Marvin the Moose

Moose, moose
I love a moose
Never had anything quite like a moose
Though my life has been varied
And my women been loose
Never had anything quite like a moose.

You can google it for the rest of the lyrics. I'm sure you'll find lots of variations.

It's always a delight to see The Master "having some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say) with his flashy things.  This Halloween bag he just picked up at Safeway is pretty cool, and is a great addition to his collection.

Stay safe out there!

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

It's always a delight to see The Master "having some fun" (as Mr. Noory would say) with his flashy things.  This Halloween bag he just picked up at Safeway is pretty cool, and is a great addition to his collection.

Stay safe out there!

The Halloween bag *is* pretty cool - perfect for keeping natural casing Kielbasa skin peelings in.............

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

Stay safe out there!

FRIENDSHIP.

Seeing Fucky McFuckFace enjoy children's tsockties like a 400 lb mongoloid child is turd-rific entertainment all right.  A man who constantly begs for money because he can't feed himself or his cats and then goes off on a spending spree for utterly useless Halloween swag is sort of like a man with no arms splurging on a samurai sword.

damon

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 09:56:37 AM

Falkie memory sucks because one example is that I wanted to interview falkie in Roseville California not Sacramento.  And I don't like to be on falkie youtube channel.  Also falkie thinks that I live in Visalia and I never lived there.  Falkie needs to stop lying. Gerry and falkie please go the fuck away.

damon

Falkie I heard that you love to be casio cell mate in prison. He is my question for you falkie. Are you going to be casio bitch.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 30, 2016, 01:29:20 PM
Hot off the oven, Falkie videos.

Remember to mark "like", now.

Thanks for the reminder.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 30, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
Once you give them the tip, they beg for the rest.
you spent how much at that charm school?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 30, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
Once you give them the tip, they beg for the rest.

That is how it happened to Falkie in prison.

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

As a young man he ''would meet a girl and within minutes they'd be rolling around tearing each others clothes off''.

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 09:56:37 AM

PB with a second Falkieleaks shoutout (at 3.30).  He felt disrespected.   

Which reminds me, I never got my gas money for driving over.  I felt very hurt when I later found out it was a Senda tradition to pay the travel expenses of their guests.

''Kathy's been to Mendocino and it's on the coast'', Falkie roars.

FFS, the town of Mendocino is on the coast, but it's surrounded by the county of Mendocino.  Only the western edge of Mendocino County is on the coast..

paladin1991

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 30, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

Where does this picture come from.  I've seen it several times.  Who is the dopey fuck with his eyes closed?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 30, 2016, 10:17:21 PM
PB with a second Falkieleaks shoutout (at 3.30).  He felt disrespected.   

Which reminds me, I never got my gas money for driving over.  I felt very hurt when I later found out it was a Senda tradition to pay the travel expenses of their guests.

The gas money "tradition" doesn't always apply as it's not a hard-and-fast rule where George is concerned any more.  Here is part of our inbox exchange from the other night when I explained why I was unable to contribute to his Alien Con fund:

Open Lines Gerry: Then there's B---G--'s area51drone.  As you know, he rushed up here to my home in August to tell me what he had heard in the dark, seedy underbelly of the deep web.  I'm glad that Justin has been vindicated, even with claims from guys like Jazmunda still out there.  Anyway, since he was my guest, I had to give Drone gas money for his trip.  That's how I was raised - THAT'S WHAT YOU DO when someone comes to visit you.  I gave him a $50 Esso (Canadian) gas card, and then forked over $25 USD to boot.  I couldn't afford to do that, George, but I know you know how it works with gas money.  It's kind of a relief that he and I are squabbling because I don't need him coming back right now.  I don't know where I'd get more gas money to give him.

The Master:  Next time make him pay for his own gas.
You are under no obligation to do so.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 30, 2016, 11:13:30 PM
The gas money "tradition" doesn't always apply as it's not a hard-and-fast rule where George is concerned...

Yes, it had to be something like that.  It's hurtful not to be considered, especially when it's only a few bucks for gas to Martinez from here.

It makes me want to go over there and throw away one of his collectable alien plush toys

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2016, 11:11:46 PM
Where does this picture come from.  I've seen it several times.  Who is the dopey fuck with his eyes closed?

That is from Westercon 1972. A scifi convention in Long beach, that was its 25th year.

Cosplay was sure different back in those days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe5m1YayMo

Here are a bunch more pictures, perhaps you can find another of Falkie:
http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=514

It is not a Safeway.

I have noticed that he has been filming places and things Kathy likes and finds a way to mention her in every video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Wwk9g4nyQ

Here's the link to the photo collection that the young George Senda photos came from:

http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=521&Itemid=70

Readers are reminded that these photos were taken before The Master's third-eye was opened, before he received his powerful gifts through an act of ignition.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 01, 2016, 12:14:49 AM
Here's the link to the photo collection that the young George Senda photos came from:

http://www.lasfsinc.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=521&Itemid=70

Readers are reminded that these photos were taken before The Master's third-eye was opened, before he received his powerful gifts through an act of ignition.

#9 is preggers and smoking, oh the good old days.

Let's make America great again.