• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dateline

Senda, can you read?  We's expetin' a revoo of Norry's new self-indulgent garbage, Light Mock.  Tella tale of what's the toof.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 26, 2016, 06:49:19 AM
So we're not bullying the retard?  That's a refreshing thought.

Glad you are feeling all refreshed sweetheart....lemony fresh? 

Falkie, HERE is the man from Pittsburgh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obXeG-xl6Y8

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 26, 2016, 09:40:53 PM
Glad you are feeling all refreshed sweetheart....lemony fresh? 

I smell like the Great Outdoors.  Not a whiff of duplicity.  Perhaps you, too can smell this way someday.

WOTR

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 26, 2016, 07:02:09 PM
George's Nice video has almost 12,000 views, breaking his previous "record" by 8,000 clicks.
I wonder how many people out of the 12,000 thought to themselves "this is a very interesting man who really knows his stuff.  I wonder what other deep thoughts he has recorded?"  How many new subscribers did he end up with?

Quote from: WOTR on July 26, 2016, 11:14:09 PM
I wonder how many people out of the 12,000 thought to themselves "this is a very interesting man who really knows his stuff.  I wonder what other deep thoughts he has recorded?"  How many new subscribers did he end up with?

Didn't that thing hit all the views right away?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 26, 2016, 11:27:34 PM
Didn't that thing hit all the views right away?
I don't know... I have yet to view it. ;)

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on July 26, 2016, 11:14:09 PM
how much money does 12000 views make the big guy?

Quote from: akwilly on July 26, 2016, 11:33:23 PM
how much money does 12000 views make the big guy?

It is hard to tell by looking at the payout rules but it takes more into consideration than just the views.

It also looks like there is a minimum amount to earn before you get paid at all.

akwilly

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 26, 2016, 11:48:12 PM
It is hard to tell by looking at the payout rules but it takes more into consideration than just the views.

It also looks like there is a minimum amount to earn before you get paid at all.
I just hope he makes enough that he has to pay some dang taxes

MR. Spock

Falkie, Why have you stop making videos? Are you and Open Line Gerry having a fight? Is Gerry going to take you to Canada so you two Commies can enjoy the Commie North and the health care system of Canada? Gerry how's life been treating you? How's your little buddy doing to day Gerry? Gerry are you going to support your little buddy falkie with food, money, a home, and life time supply of apples computers? Is it to "hot" where you live? its only 76 degrees in your city. Falkie, what type of wine goes with cat? I have a "friend" who is an Alien Life Form who enjoys some wine with some cat?

Who

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 27, 2016, 12:47:18 AM
Falkie, Why have you stop making videos?

Senda will not be making any more videos.  He was watching coverage of the DNC and became so angry at Michelle Obama's speech that he started foaming at the mouth.  He then turned on the Fox News Channel just in time to hear Bill O'Reilly say that the slaves who built the White House "were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government."

Senda nodded in agreement so fast his head fell off.

MR. Spock

George senda, how's your day going? Are you and open line gerry having great sex together? My question for you falkie is, are you the bitch or is open line gerry  the bitch?

dipp

Quote from: Who on July 27, 2016, 08:59:26 AM
Senda will not be making any more videos.  He was watching coverage of the DNC and became so angry at Michelle Obama's speech that he started foaming at the mouth.  He then turned on the Fox News Channel just in time to hear Bill O'Reilly say that the slaves who built the White House "were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government."

Senda nodded in agreement so fast his head fell off.

LOL!

MR. Spock

Hey falkie here is a question for you. If I send you a strap on dido, will you do an unboxing video?

ziznak

the answers to all of lifes questions and more can be found here:

https://./frequently-asked-questions/

its like the new dianetics!!

edit:
i was trying to link to the falkiepedia  .... but i think its banned here

https://.

wtf... ah well, here!

Quote from: ziznak on July 27, 2016, 02:47:23 PM
the answers to all of lifes questions and more can be found here:

https://./frequently-asked-questions/

its like the new dianetics!!

edit:
i was trying to link to the falkiepedia  .... but i think its banned here

https://.

wtf... ah well, here!

Glad to see Falkie finally took Paladin's fitness advice.  Go Falkie go!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Who on July 27, 2016, 08:59:26 AM
...the slaves who built the White House "were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government."

i couldn't believe oreilly said that.  i have no respect for him, but it goes far beyond this idiotic statement.  i heard him say it live and did a spit take.  i'm still cleaning spaghetti-o's from the living room.

Quote from: mv on July 27, 2016, 03:30:17 PM
i couldn't believe oreilly said that.  i have no respect for him, but it goes far beyond this idiotic statement.  i heard him say it live and did a spit take.  i'm still cleaning spaghetti-o's from the living room.

LoL.  Your dinner came from a can...........  With Mrs. MV gone, how much weight have you put on?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2016, 03:32:15 PM
LoL.  Your dinner came from a can...........  With Mrs. MV gone, how much weight have you put on?

5 pounds, and i'm not joking.

Quote from: ziznak on July 27, 2016, 02:47:23 PM

YEAH baby!  Shake those moneymakers, Senda!

I offered Senda fifty bux for a titty fuck and while he said no, he kept talking about it, giving me reasons why he was saying no ("I won't do it because XYZ").  That's the kind of shit chix do all the time when they want you to talk them out of something, like when they say no to anal. 

I believe the deal ultimately fell apart because Senda was concerned that I would come back here and crow about it.  He's not wrong.  I was planning to pull up at the last second and unload on his face, and if that mission was accomplished, you're damn straight I would have gotten my fifty bux worth by talking about it here.  A titty fuck by Senda ain't worth more than a Jackson on its own merits.

Quote from: mv on July 27, 2016, 03:32:45 PM
5 pounds, and i'm not joking.

Gonna be a long haul to October or whenever............

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 27, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

I offered Senda fifty bux for a titty fuck and while he said no, he kept talking about it, giving me reasons why he was saying no ("I won't do it because XYZ").  That's the kind of shit chix do all the time when they want you to talk them out of something, like when they say no to anal. 

I believe the deal ultimately fell apart because Senda was concerned that I would come back here and crow about it.  He's not wrong.  I was planning to pull up at the last second and unload on his face, and if that mission was accomplished, you're damn straight I would have gotten my fifty bux worth by talking about it here.  A titty fuck by Senda ain't worth more than a Jackson on its own merits.

The fact that you could get hard while titty fucking Senda is disturbing to me.  Let alone cum in his face.  :-[

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2016, 03:42:04 PM
Gonna be a long haul to October or whenever............

well, whatever they end up hauling me on, bring reinforced springs.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 27, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

Man, I am glad to imagine that there is thousands of miles of electronic real estate between you and I.  If you were nearby,   I would just drag you out into the sunlight and watch you smolder. 

whoozit

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 27, 2016, 02:13:55 PM
Hey falkie here is a question for you. If I send you a strap on dido, will you do an unboxing video?
Riding a dildo can be pleasurable.

3OctaveFart

If my wife were gone until October many a beer would lose a young and promising life.

It's fun for about two weeks and then you'll want them all back.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 27, 2016, 05:17:04 PM
Man, I am glad to imagine that there is thousands of miles of electronic real estate between you and I.  If you were nearby,   I would just drag you out into the sunlight and watch you smolder.

Listen, boyo, you'd best keep a civil tongue in your head, lessen I contact Daggitt and tell 'em you've been bullying the retard.  Trust me, hoss, you don't need Phaggitt plaguing your life.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 27, 2016, 02:13:55 PM
Sorry for the typo , the auto correct on my phone  sucks

MR. Spock

3 days and no new video from falkie.
I wonder if he is still alive.  I know that it's really warm in California. Has falkie dried up from the heat. As we all know it gets warm in falkie's place. I think that falkie does not know how to use an a/c unit.