• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

pate

Forms must be filled out, rites of standing in line must be obeyed.  A modern Sparticus muse become the son of Kyuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBBWUZfgRiw

much maligned in the mynd.  Eye find, mmm and yeti speak.  Sum.  Na'such?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2016, 12:08:37 AM
It might be interesting if he gave his take but he just reads the news now.

OK, it would not be interesting. His take is that the world is doomed because of Muslims and Trump will save it.
Excellent. In no time he will be qualified to be an anchor man at a local station. ::)

Mad Hatter

I've been lurking in this forum for quite some time.  These are my impressions thus far.  Mr. Senda seems to be generally dishonest and narcissistic. He is a hoarder and a bigot.   He is financially irresponsible and considers begging for money to be an acceptable means of supplementing his taxpayer-supplied living allowance.  He is incredibly lazy as demonstrated by his almost non-existent work history and the videos he made of the interior of his section 8 apartment.  In a video he made to denounce forum member Yorkshire Pud he ranted about hating housework because "it's work - it's effort."  He has no regard for the law or public safety as demonstrated by the fact he drove on at least one occasion despite having his driver's license revoked and having his broken glasses duct-taped to his forehead.

My question:  Do you think Mr. Senda is best described as lazy, dishonest and irresponsible or would you consider him to be mentally retarded (mentally challenged or disabled, I believe, is the politically correct term)?

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 08:54:16 AM
My question:  Do you think Mr. Senda is best described as lazy, dishonest and irresponsible or would you consider him to be mentally retarded (mentally challenged or disabled, I believe, is the politically correct term)?

All of the above.  And Senda loathes being politically correct, so just call him a retard.

Mad Hatter

So, what we appear to have in the person of Mr. Senda is a mentally-challenged senior citizen who is incapable of managing his finances, spends what little income he has on frivolous items, begs for money, goes to churches for free food, endangers the public by driving after the state revoked his driver's license and, apparently, is delusional, thinking the public will be uninformed unless he posts "news" videos to YouTube.

Question #1:  Is Mr. Senda capable of living independently?  Perhaps he would be better off living in a group home for mentally-challenged men where his activities would be monitored so that he no longer presents a danger to himself and others?

Question #2:  George Noory seems enamored of Mr. Senda, saying he has his finger on the pulse of America.  What are we to make of this?  Is Mr. Noory another Open Lines Gerry, a satirist who, seeing a slothful, opinionated buffoon, decides to use him for his own amusement?  Perhaps he sees Mr. Senda as just one more character to add to his regular cast of Coast to Coast hucksters, con artists and carnival freaks?

Damn, more police shootings, this time in Louisiana...where's the news sloth?

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 10:24:15 AM
So, what we appear to have in the person of Mr. Senda is a mentally-challenged senior citizen who is incapable of managing his finances, spends what little income he has on frivolous items, begs for money, goes to churches for free food, endangers the public by driving after the state revoked his driver's license and, apparently, is delusional, thinking the public will be uninformed unless he posts "news" videos to YouTube.

Question #1:  Is Mr. Senda capable of living independently?  Perhaps he would be better off living in a group home for mentally-challenged men where his activities would be monitored so that he no longer presents a danger to himself and others?

Question #2:  George Noory seems enamored of Mr. Senda, saying he has his finger on the pulse of America.  What are we to make of this?  Is Mr. Noory another Open Lines Gerry, a satirist who, seeing a slothful, opinionated buffoon, decides to use him for his own amusement?  Perhaps he sees Mr. Senda as just one more character to add to his regular cast of Coast to Coast hucksters, con artists and carnival freaks?

Doc, you seem to have the big fella pretty well figured out.  What is your Dx and your recommended course of treatment?  I would ask DPS, but I know his treatment plan would probably entail five gallons of gas and a match.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mad Hatter

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 17, 2016, 12:50:55 PM
Doc, you seem to have the big fella pretty well figured out.  What is your Dx and your recommended course of treatment?  I would ask DPS, but I know his treatment plan would probably entail five gallons of gas and a match.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I think Mr. Senda would benefit from living in a group home for the mentally disabled.  He would be served three balanced meals every day which would help reduce his morbid obesity.  He would be taught a skill so he could earn money.  He would be supervised 24 hours a day so he wouldn't have the opportunity to tape broken glasses to his forehead and go for a thrill ride on a busy freeway.  Placing Mr. Senda in a group home would benefit the taxpayers as well since placing him in a group home would be cheaper than handing him almost $1,000 cash plus rent money each month.

"From tips on grooming, to fitness and exerciseâ€"residents with mental retardation receive a variety of life-skills-based training. Marbridge offers training in shopping, cooking, money management, healthy eating choices and much more. The goal of Life Skills training is to enable residents to reach the highest level of personal independence possible in their daily routines.

Residents with mental retardation who desire employment are often enrolled in Job Skills Training. They learn the importance of staying on task, arriving at work on time, taking directions and adopting appropriate behaviors in an employment setting. Residents develop resume writing and interviewing skills and learn to set goals for the type of employment desired. Marbridge has had much success in training and finding jobs for mentally retarded adults, both on-campus and in the community."

Mad Hatter

What do you think, Mr. Senda? 

Three meals a day. 

Life skills (grooming, fitness and exercise, money management, healthy eating choices). 

Job skills (arriving at work on time, taking directions and adopting appropriate behaviors in an employment setting).   

You could clearly benefit from all of the above, including the appropriate behavior training.

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 01:28:36 PM
I think Mr. Senda would benefit from living in a group home for the mentally disabled.  He would be served three balanced meals every day which would help reduce his morbid obesity.  He would be taught a skill so he could earn money.  He would be supervised 24 hours a day so he wouldn't have the opportunity to tape broken glasses to his forehead and go for a thrill ride on a busy freeway.  Placing Mr. Senda in a group home would benefit the taxpayers as well since placing him in a group home would be cheaper than handing him almost $1,000 cash plus rent money each month.

"From tips on grooming, to fitness and exerciseâ€"residents with mental retardation receive a variety of life-skills-based training. Marbridge offers training in shopping, cooking, money management, healthy eating choices and much more. The goal of Life Skills training is to enable residents to reach the highest level of personal independence possible in their daily routines.

Residents with mental retardation who desire employment are often enrolled in Job Skills Training. They learn the importance of staying on task, arriving at work on time, taking directions and adopting appropriate behaviors in an employment setting. Residents develop resume writing and interviewing skills and learn to set goals for the type of employment desired. Marbridge has had much success in training and finding jobs for mentally retarded adults, both on-campus and in the community."

Locking up Senda would be a good move, but not in a home with others, particularly vulnerable people.  Senda is a lifelong con man who would exploit every other resident there.  It's just not fair to those other retards.

I like BJM's suggestion, particularly since it would not take nearly 5 gallons to light up a bag of fat like Senda.  Just enough to get him started, then let his own melted fat finish the job.

Hay BJM, did you know that a guy named Daggitt used to come in here and scold us all for beating up on a helpless, loveable retard?  It's true.  Daggitt should consider placing himself in that home that Doc suggested.  Daggitt could use some retard supervision.  That boy is not right in the head.

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 01:28:36 PM

All great points. I know that each state is different but I vaguely remember hearing from a co-worker once that landlords love Section 8 because they get the money directly from the government. Therefore, they do not need to wait for it like they do when a regular tenant makes a late payment. Senda is in Cali, what are the regulations there? I can't imagine that everyone on Section 8 gets money sent directly to them. Could you image all the "lost checks" each month if that were the case?

akwilly

Falkie shouldn't be locked away in some mental group home. He should be set free, into the wild where he can hunt cats and pan for gold.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2016, 01:51:31 PM
Locking up Senda would be a good move, but not in a home with others, particularly vulnerable people.  Senda is a lifelong con man who would exploit every other resident there.  It's just not fair to those other retards.

I like BJM's suggestion, particularly since it would not take nearly 5 gallons to light up a bag of fat like Senda.  Just enough to get him started, then let his own melted fat finish the job.

Hay BJM, did you know that a guy named Daggitt used to come in here and scold us all for beating up on a helpless, loveable retard?  It's true.  Daggitt should consider placing himself in that home that Doc suggested.  Daggitt could use some retard supervision.  That boy is not right in the head.

Yeah, I know who Daggitt is.  I don't know anything about him defending lovable retards, but I don't think he is overly fond of you.  He seems to think you are an undesirable sort of fella...can't imagine what ever gave him that idea.

Noorynoid

Quote from: akwilly on July 17, 2016, 02:24:44 PM
Falkie shouldn't be locked away in some mental group home. He should be set free, into the wild where he can hunt cats and pan for gold.

I love you man...

Quote from: akwilly on July 17, 2016, 02:24:44 PM

Spotting a free Falkie out in the wild would be a treat.

I would put together a safari and we could shoot Falkies with paint ball guns. "Look over there it is a wild Falkie grazing at a Starbucks. Do not worry, he is only dangerous when blowing bubbles and wiggling his ears..."

Mad Hatter

If Senda is to be released into the wild he must be fitted with a tracking collar so that wildlife experts will know where he is at all times.  Otherwise there will be reports of garbage cans being knocked over, soup kitchens and Starbucks broken into.

The general public must be warned so they can keep their doors locked and their cats safely inside.  Local authorities will want to distribute photos of Senda as well as his helper Renfield, aka Open Lines Gerry.  Renfield will prowl the countryside at night helping his master secure cats, frozen chickens and Cinnabons.

Defwhale

I thought we agreed on euthanizing both of them

Mad Hatter

Do yourself and the world a favor, Mr. Senda.  More exercise and fewer videos.

3OctaveFart

Florida has the Baker Act specifically for cases like George.

He probably should have been institutionalized the moment after he went out in public with the glasses taped to his head.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 17, 2016, 08:13:39 PM
Florida has the Baker Act specifically for cases like George.

He probably should have been institutionalized the moment after he went out in public with the glasses taped to his head.
Here in California its called 51/50. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold) is a link with some info.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 17, 2016, 12:50:55 PM
I would ask DPS, but I know his treatment plan would probably entail five gallons of gas and a match.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I have given the matter some thought, and I believe that the most appropriate way to snuff Senda would be to use makeup to make him look like a black man, put him in a car with a bumper sticker that says "Black Lives Matter" and without supplying him with a driver's license, drop him into some shithole burg in the Midwest where the police force is whiter than cottage cheese.  He'll be dead within 24 hours, and we can congratulate the cops on getting ir right this time.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 17, 2016, 02:25:06 PM
Yeah, I know who Daggitt is.  I don't know anything about him defending lovable retards, but I don't think he is overly fond of you.  He seems to think you are an undesirable sort of fella...can't imagine what ever gave him that idea.

It's hard to say.  Daggitt is a bird that is missing more than a few feathers.  He's not well, I think.  He hasn't been around much, recently.  I think the shock of seeing his loveable retard attempt felony larceny was too much for him, poor lil fella.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2016, 03:13:16 PM
Spotting a free Falkie out in the wild would be a treat.

I would put together a safari and we could shoot Falkies with paint ball guns. "Look over there it is a wild Falkie grazing at a Starbucks. Do not worry, he is only dangerous when blowing bubbles and wiggling his ears..."

Jungle Cruise.  Nice reference.

Quote from: Doc on July 17, 2016, 07:53:27 PM

Do yourself and the world a favor, Mr. Senda.  More exercise and fewer videos.

He's finally figured out how to get back to two chins.

Mad Hatter

Once upon a time there was a man named George Senda who made videos to educate and inform the public.  One day he decided to go to a woo woo con but his glasses were broken and the state had revoked his driver's license. 

"No problem," said George.  "The safety of the public is not my concern and laws are for other people, not me."

So he taped his broken glasses to his head and went on his way.

One of the several new Falkie videos has big news.

In issue 1091 he does what Noory tells him to do and announces that he will now have competition. Senda is happy that he says it in his pwn words so he does not realize what he is announcing.

Mad Hatter

Mr. Senda, you said in one of your videos that you have an eye infection.  What, may I ask, are you sticking in your eyes to cause an infection?

You don't wear contact lenses.  Do you have conjunctivitis or pink eye?  Ocular herpes?  Chlamydia trachomatis? 

See an ophthalmologist ASAP.  And wash your hands more often.  I hate to think where your fingers have been.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2016, 09:24:15 PM
One of the several new Falkie videos has big news.

In issue 1091 he does what Noory tells him to do and announces that he will now have competition. Senda is happy that he says it in his pwn words so he does not realize what he is announcing.

Looks like the Big Fellah has over 400 subscribers now.....   Wasn't he at about 50 or so at the time of the Laptop of the Damned episode?

I guess banging on the current event bongo's has helped his "fan base" expand.