• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:20:26 PM
Even better, you can read my thoughts:

Um, excuse me Harcorn, but it was YOU that stole MY thoughts, remember?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:20:26 PM
you obviously didn't have a clue who Bernard was ten minutes ago, and some hasty googling has given you enough ammo to lob a rusty grenade my way.

Everyone has their particular interests in life.  I concede that you spend much more of your time reading about drunken, oddball proto-queens than I do.  Here's a cookie.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 10, 2016, 03:45:30 PM
Um, excuse me Harcorn, but it was YOU that stole MY thoughts, remember?

'myes, you may have a point there, and I did say I was sorry, but it's not as though we're talking about the Hope diamond I walked off with.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 10, 2016, 03:45:30 PM
Everyone has their particular interests in life.  I concede that you spend much more of your time reading about drunken, oddball proto-queens than I do.  Here's a cookie.

Well, you were the one that was claiming that his early life mirrored your own, so I guess you stand condemned out of your own dirty whorish mouth. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact I shall include it in my next erotic daydream, temporarily putting Bing Crosby  to one side for the evening.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:59:09 PM
'myes, you may have a point there, and I did say I was sorry, but it's not as though we're talking about the Hope diamond I walked off with.

HAhahaha

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2016, 03:59:09 PM
Well, you were the one that was claiming that his early life mirrored your own, so I guess you stand condemned out of your own dirty whorish mouth. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact I shall include it in my next erotic daydream, temporarily putting Bing Crosby  to one side for the evening.

Here you go, a threefer of spanking material: Bing, David, and the Little (Drummer) Boy.

https://youtu.be/n9kfdEyV3RQ

Who

Senda drops in on an American family as they are visiting with their priest.  His behavior is boorish to say the least.  Then Ol' Gerry enters and orders the priest to "face the master."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyL205enFE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2016, 09:13:24 AM
Hey everyone, can we not use something a little more oblique while conveying the state of her South Forty? 

How about, "Kathy's cheeseburger"?

Soo, Orangey is an actual cat?

Hey Senda, have you been playing Poke'mon Go?

It must be the greatest thing ever, finding a Snoralax in the dumpster that the weird racoon hang out. Or a Jigglypuff at the Starbucks.
You must be a giddy little guy. Walking like a human all around town looking for your own real Poke'mons.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 10, 2016, 09:58:23 PM
Soo, Orangey is an actual cat?

WAS an actual cat.  Thanx to the haters who harrassed Walmart employees, trying to debunk a perfectly reasonable attempt at online larceny, there will be a shortfall in the Senda budget this quarter.  It's either rent a mailbox from the USPS at 80 bux per month (even though he can receive mail at his home address), and $40 bux/month to maintain a discussion board that no one reads or participates in; or feed his cats.

Well, I think we all know how that equation turned out.  "Orangey" just "died of cancer."   Sympathy grift in the pipeline.

Hey George, look!
Pokemon Go is bring blacks and cops together.

Where are your reports on Pokemon Go.

I am sure you too have some great stories, like getting a Squirtle when you went to get Orangey to BBQ.

Quote from: Who on July 10, 2016, 09:06:02 PM
Senda drops in on an American family as they are visiting with their priest.  His behavior is boorish to say the least.  Then Ol' Gerry enters and orders the priest to "face the master."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyL205enFE

Who "gets it."  Thank you for posting this and illustrating my relationship with George Senda for our friends here in the thread.  The Master has shown Ol' Gerry the way through his superior intellect, his physical power, and the strength of his will.  The refined gentleman in this video is the perfect depiction of what I hope to be, and I have only known true freedom by giving myself over to the Master.

Ol' Gerry was a broken, worthless, waste of a man until the Master found me and bid that I rise out of the gutter.  I used to think that I was the lowest of the low, and the most vile of the vile, but George Senda has proven to me that that is not true.  I have seen the light, and now live to do the Master's bidding.

(photo credit to SixWeekTenure(tm))

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2016, 11:54:58 PM
Who "gets it."  Thank you for posting this and illustrating my relationship with George Senda for our friends here in the thread.  The Master has shown Ol' Gerry the way through his superior intellect, his physical power, and the strength of his will.  The refined gentleman in this video is the perfect depiction of what I hope to be, and I have only known true freedom by giving myself over to the Master.

Ol' Gerry was a broken, worthless, waste of a man until the Master found me and bid that I rise out of the gutter.  I used to think that I was the lowest of the low, and the most vile of the vile, but George Senda has proven to me that that is not true.  I have seen the light, and now live to do the Master's bidding.

I think the surgeon might have cut out too much or left a sponge in there when they removed the tumor.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 11, 2016, 12:31:56 AM
I think the surgeon might have cut out too much or left a sponge in there when they removed the tumor.

No way... OLG is perfection.. takes a lot of brain power to do that.

What?  No new vids from Falkie in two days?  Did he go out and get a job or something? 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 11, 2016, 10:00:02 AM
What?  No new vids from Falkie in two days?  Did he go out and get a job or something?

I think he's planning to knock over a Target store.  There's a lot of planning behind something like that.

3OctaveFart

That praise photo cracks my ass up, well struck whoever made it.

dipp

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

where do u usually like you're boot

3OctaveFart

Jack Star, how nice of you to pop in between speedballs. Always a real treat for the users of the Falkie Thread.

Please - don't be a stranger.

area51drone

I heard Falkie has been busy playing Pokemon Go.  I can't wait to see the videos.

analog kid

Maybe that he's mingling in public while playing PMGO, he'll find a pretty young lady who will want his opened box of tampons.

Quote from: area51drone on July 11, 2016, 03:43:41 PM
I heard Falkie has been busy playing Pokemon Go.  I can't wait to see the videos.
I'm glad he has all day to play in the street. I spent the day working.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 11, 2016, 12:05:04 PM
That praise photo cracks my ass up, well struck whoever made it.
Yes, on one side of the photo he looks mentally disabled. On the other side, he looks even more mentally disabled.

3OctaveFart

I'd bet a few shekels Slow Kathy found a way to snare all the new Pokemon toys today.

Dmitri

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 11, 2016, 06:00:45 PM
I'd bet a few shekels Slow Kathy found a way to snare all the new Pokemon toys today.

How, she was robbed of all of her money and can't even pay her rent ??

3OctaveFart

It's very obvious who you are, "Dmitri".

Don't go thinking you're actually fooling your betters, here.

So, a few weeks ago Senda destroyed the screen on his ipad.
Soon after, Kathy gets robbed so Senda begs for $600.
Ipads are selling for $600.
A few days later Poke'mon go is released as the world goes a bit nuts.

Anyone have that link where Senda was in a tizzy because he could not get a Poke'mon? It was on RedBook.

dipp

Pokemon Go. Finally. A place for them both to be safe from blacks.

He put out two "breaking news" videos that are now old news. But they are shot at the quadruple chin angle, so that is something.

Also I guess Kathy was missing again but not really.