• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 05, 2016, 06:47:04 PM
Ol' Gerry receives a lot of inboxes from various people - from this forum and elsewhere - who ask me to forward their comments on to the Master.  I often feel compelled to pass them along as I don't want to be the roadblock standing in the way of George receiving information he should have or that he might find useful.  However, he often becomes upset at this material when I send it his way.

I humbly and respectfully request that BellGab users not send me any more questions, comments, or suggestions to pass along to George.  If you have something you'd like him to see, please post it here in the thread as he may choose to lurk among us on occasion.  I cannot risk my ongoing dealings with the man on account of some whim one of you gets to PM me.  To do otherwise would be ... illogical.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Has he said anything to you about the robbery?

MR. Spock

Hey falkie the senda monster what's going on? I felt an earthquake at the same time you rolled out of bed.

3OctaveFart

Tell him he is commanded to come back to his thread and post.

No one gave him permission to be excused.

paladin1991

Ol' Gerry receives a lot of inboxes from various people - from this forum and elsewhere - who ask me to forward their comments on to the Master.  I often feel compelled to pass them along as I don't want to be the roadblock standing in the way of George receiving information he should have or that he might find useful.  However, he often becomes upset at this material when I send it his way.

I humbly and respectfully request that BellGab users not send me any more questions, comments, or suggestions to pass along to George.  If you have something you'd like him to see, please post it here in the thread as he may choose to lurk among us on occasion.  I cannot risk my ongoing dealings with the man on account of some whim one of you gets to PM me.  To do otherwise would be ... illogical.

Hey Gerry, how's the old noggin these days? 

dipp

Please send him and Kathy more money.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

Ya, it's easier to argue with him when he's here.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

Maybe he's not allowed to post here while he's doing vid's for C2C.  If so, it must frustrate the heck out of Senda.  ...those moments when he just has to post a correction, have to be left unsaid.  Sad really.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 05, 2016, 08:07:02 PM
Hey Gerry, how's the old noggin these days?

Thank you for asking, Paladin.  I am doing very well.  My surgery was 11 months ago yesterday, and I had a follow-up consultation with my neurosurgeon last week to review the results of the MRI I had in late April.  All traces of the tumor are gone, and there was only a minor amount of residual scarring, which he said was the "evidence we had been there."  My brain has decompressed back to the proper shape, so it looks normal like the opposite side did when the tumor was present.  You can also see that the area around my brain stem has returned to normal as well - the little square shape in the image had looked like it was angled to one side previously due to the pressure the surrounding brain matter was putting on it.  I am in great health, and resumed traveling for my job late last December.  I have minor headaches a few times a week, but they have gotten less frequent over time as well.  I don't have to have another MRI for a year and a half now. 

Thank you once again to those of you who expressed concern, and who extended prayers and good wishes my way last year when I went through it.  It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone since then, and I am grateful for the outcome I've had.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 05, 2016, 09:00:35 PM
Thank you for asking, Paladin.  I am doing very well.  My surgery was 11 months ago yesterday, and I had a follow-up consultation with my neurosurgeon last week to review the results of the MRI I had in late April.  All traces of the tumor are gone, and there was only a minor amount of residual scarring, which he said was the "evidence we had been there."  My brain has decompressed back to the proper shape, so it looks normal like the opposite side did when the tumor was present.  You can also see that the area around my brain stem has returned to normal as well - the little square shape in the image had looked like it was angled to one side previously due to the pressure the surrounding brain matter was putting on it.  I am in great health, and resumed traveling for my job late last December.  I have minor headaches a few times a week, but they have gotten less frequent over time as well.  I don't have to have another MRI for a year and a half now. 

Thank you once again to those of you who expressed concern, and who extended prayers and good wishes my way last year when I went through it.  It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone since then, and I am grateful for the outcome I've had.
Good to hear. 

Falkie preserve you! Stay well, Gerry!  :)

Dude,  you broke it you bought it.  Senda has been using tricks like you for decades now.  Bitching at Ibby for perpetuating a "canard" about Senda while he is actively engaged in online larceny.  You are a gigantic POS Gerry, and you deserve the shitpile that comes from sucking off Senda.  I hope you go to jail with Senda and the two of you can suck off each other publicly for cigarettes.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2016, 09:45:45 PM
Dude,  you broke it you bought it.  Senda has been using tricks like you for decades now.  Bitching at Ibby for perpetuating a "canard" about Senda while he is actively engaged in online larceny.  You are a gigantic POS Gerry, and you deserve the shitpile that comes from sucking off Senda.  I hope you go to jail with Senda and the two of you can suck off each other publicly for cigarettes.
Ol Gerry these are trying times. I hope this video brings you some joy and fond memory's of your son.

https://youtu.be/VxevFKUNhT0

Thank you once again to those of you who expressed concern

I got your concern right here, slapmeat [homesqueeze]

Ibby posts something you label a "canard."  How about the fucking lie that Senda told about Kathy being robbed to try and screw people out of money?  Is that not a canard worthy of your scorn?

I guess not, since it's not a "canard", it is a criminal act by the fucktard you call your Master.  Yet not one word from you about it.  I guess they pulled out any sense of honor or ethics along with that tumor, eh Gerry?

Fuck it, I am going to report you as a co-conspirator and let law enforcement sort it out.  You and Senda can suck each other off in jail for packs of smokes from the audience.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2016, 10:26:02 PM
... Ibby posts something you label a "canard."  How about the fucking lie that Senda told about Kathy being robbed to try and screw people out of money?...

And blame it on a 'black' guy.

We have to getting close to the bottom with Falkie, yet he continues to surprise.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 05, 2016, 10:34:18 PM
And blame it on a 'black' guy.

We have to getting close to the bottom with Falkie, yet he continues to surprise.

I'm just wondering if he went to his neighbor's apt. to give her an opened sample box of tampons?  Of course, he doesn't realize just how tacky it is to show up with tampons without a bottle of Massengill to go with 'em.  Can't wait to see THAT unboxing vid.  "Uh...MMM..uh...a delicately fragrant, fresh and gentle formula...uh...mmm..." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9CSW-5erJU

JENX

I think Falkie hit an all time gooder with unboxings.

JENX

Quote from: area51drone on July 06, 2016, 03:33:57 AM
Snuggles, I feel bad for you.

He seems to be avoiding talking about the strange new scabs that keep reappearing on his face. It was on his forehead and cheek.
Another new one has appeared on his chin.

Still nothing from Fatso about making up the robbery story.  It's the Senda Way.  When he gets caught in a lie, he ignores it, pushes it out of his mind, and pretends it never happened.

It's a little surprising to me to see OLG going in with Senda for penny and pound on this.  I did carry some belief that Gerry's schtick was all a episodic troll, but it all seems to be genuine after all and a clear sign of severe mental illness.   

Mizak

Fatlies fake robbery story is still on his Facebook page.What a POS he really is.I know everyone here knows that but this one really pisses me off.I think Premier should find out what scam their guy with the pulse on America has done.I don't think they would have anything to do with a thief,scam artist and Racist.

While the details of Kathy's robbery incident (which some have referred to as "Snatchgate") remain murky nearly a week later, I am saddened that the green screen and video editing software the Master has intended to buy for over two years had been put off yet again for more important matters during this tumultuous month. Please click "Like" to show your support, gang:

It's one man's opinion that Falkie is thinking small time by only wanting to include that eyesore of a chalkboard behind him instead of something visually stimulating to bring his videos to another level. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2016, 06:35:57 AM
Still nothing from Fatso about making up the robbery story.  It's the Senda Way.  When he gets caught in a lie, he ignores it, pushes it out of his mind, and pretends it never happened.

The Master took down the video for the sake of the managers at the Walmart store, who were being harassed by BellGab users inquiring about incident.  In addition, Kathy was embarrassed that her lapse in judgment had been made public.

There is NO treachery or deceit involved here.  George has made his decision, and as usual, put the thoughts and feelings of others into consideration above his own in making the move.  There is now one less TGFP episode available to his viewers and subscribers thanks to those of you who have chosen to make things difficult for him.

Still no word on whether the perpetrator has been caught.

Note: Google Image file photo for reference only - this may or may not be the individual involved, and no actual involvement is implied.

I am in great health, and resumed traveling for my job late last December. 

As well as staying out all night while my wife thinks I am working the graveyard shift at my "second job".

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 04, 2016, 08:29:23 PM
You come here and lecture Ibby about not sticking to Senda's script.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2016, 09:45:45 PMBitching at Ibby for perpetuating a "canard" about Senda while he is actively engaged in online larceny. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2016, 10:26:02 PM
Ibby posts something you label a "canard." 

You rang? I guess you have me confused with Bloody Mary who appears when you say her name three times.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 06, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
While the details of Kathy's robbery incident (which some have referred to as "Snatchgate")

Please don't use the words "Kathy" and "Snatch" in the same sentence.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 11:23:13 AM

You rang? I guess you have me confused with Bloody Mary who appears when you say her name three times.

I call your name
But you're not there
Was I to blame
For being unfair?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2016, 11:36:49 AM
I call your name
But you're not there
Was I to blame
For being unfair?

I think it's safe to say that you are to blame for everything bad in the world.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 06, 2016, 10:57:48 AM
The Master took down the video for the sake of the managers at the Walmart store, who were being harassed by BellGab users inquiring about incident.  In addition, Kathy was embarrassed that her lapse in judgment had been made public.

The managers who said his story never happened?  What a load of fucking horseshit.

QuoteThere is now one less TGFP episode available to his viewers and subscribers thanks to those of you who have chosen to make things difficult for him.

One less video of him begging for money.  Truly, society has suffered an irreparable loss.

You're an asshole Gerry.  Fuck you.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 11:42:32 AM
I think it's safe to say that you are to blame for everything bad in the world.

Even Senda's attempted larceny?

Ouch, my pride.