• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Sorry, but the Casio Chronicles are more entertaining lately than anything the fat man has outputted in months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CmycSDx-CU

JENX

Quote from: area51drone on June 14, 2016, 04:04:27 AM
Bellgab has reached a new low when Falkie videos are banned and Casio videos are discussed at length on the Musings thread.   Praise MV!

I disagree Drone.. They are both of equal amounts of puke.

The adjectives used to discribe MV and his shop at the end of Senddon't last vid to MV,
was not only shocking, but the confidence used while saying it? Was jaw droping.

and I think I could have actually puked a little if I cared a bit more.
It put senda and casio side by side.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2016, 01:09:45 PM
Sorry, but the Casio Chronicles are more entertaining lately than anything the fat man has outputted in months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CmycSDx-CU
Sounds like a lot of laffs but no video.  Fail.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2016, 05:26:39 PM
At least Robert Casio works.

Senda can't work.  He tripped on an escalator and hurt his knee and . . . . . well, you know the story.

Falkie-
George- I hope you come here to read because I want to tell you that you are amazing, a natural!

I'm just now listening to you host gabCast!

I could listen to you for hours!!

littlechris

Quote from: Who on June 14, 2016, 06:24:46 PM
Senda can't work.  He tripped on an escalator and hurt his knee and . . . . . well, you know the story.

Over on YouTube Falkie is doing a Telethon, his heart is in the right place but he is going about it wrong.
I do not recommend watching but I do want to bring you a YouTube gem to enjoy.

Check out Trae Crowder - Liberal Redneck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2016, 05:44:28 PM
Over on YouTube Falkie is doing a Telethon...
I'm sure he was the first to cut a cheque to whatever cause he has decided to back?  Or is it finally a telethon for the "feed the Falkie Foundation?" (the FFF).

Quote from: WOTR on June 15, 2016, 06:03:47 PM
Or is it finally a telethon for the "feed the Falkie Foundation?" (the FFF).
That`s what I`m thinking. It`s not like Senda to do anything nice for anyone ever.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 15, 2016, 06:12:52 PM
That`s what I`m thinking. It`s not like Senda to do anything nice for anyone ever.

Well I did say his heart was in the right place. He is telling people to send money to the victims in Orlando.
As far as I can tell he has not backed any reputable organization or anything.
He is just, for a few minutes at a time over multiple videos, telling people to send money to Orlando.

3OctaveFart

Someone tell George a great many of the victims were Hispanic, and see if he still has crocodile tears to spill.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2016, 05:44:28 PM
Over on YouTube Falkie is doing a Telethon, his heart is in the right place but he is going about it wrong.
I do not recommend watching but I do want to bring you a YouTube gem to enjoy.

Check out Trae Crowder - Liberal Redneck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw

everyone's home bathroom is a multi-gender bathroom. question is, will a transgendered guest sue you if the seat wasn't put back down?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2016, 06:19:37 PM
Well I did say his heart was in the right place. He is telling people to send money to the victims in Orlando.
He is just, for a few minutes at a time over multiple videos, telling people to send money to Orlando.

same old stuff from senda. demanding what should be done with other peoples money. just don't suggest what he should do with his piece of taxpayer funds. ever.

JENX

NOORY PROBABLY TOLD SENDA TO DO SOMETING NICE LIKE THAT TO GET HIS VIEWS UP. 

Senda only does shit like that because someone told him it would make him more money in the long run.
narcissists at that ripe old age NEVER CHANGE.

JENX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 15, 2016, 06:20:28 PM
Someone tell George a great many of the victims were Hispanic, and see if he still has crocodile tears to spill.

Truth.

WOTR

Quote from: MV on June 14, 2016, 10:39:29 AM
When Casio starts using his videos to beg for money from people with a known history of ripping people off, let me know.
Yet you allow Noorie videos.  Have you joined paranormal date yet? Signed up to Giam TV?  Bought your cancer cure? ;)

MAX

Quote from: JENX on June 15, 2016, 08:38:44 PM
NOORY PROBABLY TOLD SENDA TO DO SOMETING NICE LIKE THAT TO GET HIS VIEWS UP. 

Sure sounds like it. In his 900+ videos, he had never cared about anyone except himself before.

Dateline

Norry is probably flying Falkie to St. Louis for this weekend's show.  I understand he has booked a private jet.  That is a private cargo jet with room for extra tonnage.

Dateline

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2016, 06:19:37 PM

He is "volunteering" to be the money intermediary? He will probably charge a 70% handling fee for the donations.

Quote from: Dateline on June 16, 2016, 12:17:14 PM
Norry is probably flying Falkie to St. Louis for this weekend's show.  I understand he has booked a private jet.  That is a private cargo jet with room for extra tonnage.

Confidential sources have confirmed a chartered cargo aircraft has been put on "standby" status, it seems the problem is getting the "fatboy" out of the second floor bathroom.  Unfortunately, Senda once again has consumed tainted chicken soup and two half-cooked chickens in preparation of the 4 hour flight from Oakland International to St Louis, Lambert International Airport.  Flatulent Falkie is currently experiencing projectile diarrhea necessitating the custom construction of numerous oversize extra heavy duty sani-cans in preparation for the trip.

The Constitutional Conservative shares a few view in the latest.

After looking it up he learned that hate speech is protected by the First Amendment and he thinks we need to change that.

Also there is some paranoia that Google is watching him.

MR. Spock

Falkie thinks that He is Noory's agent and he also thinks that only he could email Noory.

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 16, 2016, 09:12:16 PM
Falkie thinks that He is Noory's agent and he also thinks that only he could email Noory.

oh bullshit! "Falkie thinks"... you've lost your mind... good grief........  ;)  ;D