• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 05, 2016, 06:28:09 PM
Looks like your math isn't any better than your cooking.  Senda has about 1000 videos and a bit over 160,000 total views.  Try 160 v.p.v. not 900.  He has about 350 subscribers.

Don't know how many videos PD has, but he has about 26,400,000 views, and 87,000 subscribers.  I'd say he blows Senda right out of the fucking water.

PD has about 200 videos and just skimming them the lowest view count I saw was 50,000. Most were 150,000 and up.

jazmunda

I think Falkie will be fine without his videos being posted to BellGab.

He's sitting on a goldmine. *

http://www.domain.com.au/news/ten-things-worth-a-fortune-you-may-have-lying-around-your-house-20160531-gp18sh/

* his squashed kitty may have been called goldmine. ba dum tish.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 05, 2016, 06:42:49 PM
PD has about 200 videos and just skimming them the lowest view count I saw was 50,000. Most were 150,000 and up.

In that case he's averaging over 134,000 views per video, while Senda has 160,000 TOTAL views across 1000 videos.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 05, 2016, 06:42:49 PM

Sounds accurate...

Quote from: Daggit on June 04, 2016, 06:46:17 PM
I think the show really jumped the shark with the introduction of Cousin Oliver, oops I mean Open Lines Gerry. He was too obvious a froll (friend troll). Area51Drone played this roll the best. littlechris whilst obvious was still able to string the fat guy along for a long time so he should be given some credit. OLG is akin to a moustache twirling villain but the dumb guy from Putzburgh still falls for it.

Yes - BellGab's area51drone did probably play the role (as opposed to "roll") the best as he often deftly operated with the precision of a skilled surgeon.  Ol' Gerry, on the other hand, was once proclaimed by a fellow BellGabber to have the "subtlety of a sledgehammer."  I enjoyed that one!

I would love to see A51D come back to post again regularly, but the man is busy with more important matters for the time being, and I can respect that.

Defwhale

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 06, 2016, 01:32:34 AM
The Guy from Pittsburgh is great.

Senda is exposing himself as not really from Pittsburgh by dissing this guy. 

Defwhale

Hey Senda, George Noory installed surveillance equipment in your apartment while you were out, and you'll never find it.

Who

Quote from: Defwhale on June 06, 2016, 05:46:27 AM
Hey Senda, George Noory installed surveillance equipment in your apartment while you were out, and you'll never find it.

Senda, the troglodyte who was offered a job by Bill Gates and wandered in off the street to get IBM out of a jam, admitted in a video that he has no idea if his laptop has a camera or, if it does, where it's located.

whoozit

Quote from: Who on June 06, 2016, 08:01:18 AM
Senda, the troglodyte who was offered a job by Bill Gates and wandered in off the street to get IBM out of a jam, admitted in a video that he has no idea if his laptop has a camera or, if it does, where it's located.
My momma always said, stupid is as Senda does.

Lilith

Quote from: Who on June 06, 2016, 08:01:18 AM

Not to mention that he handled it like he thought it was a rag doll or something.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  It was hard to watch really.

I can't imagine how anyone would want that MV Special Edition Laptop after Senda handled it.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy anything at all from Senda, no matter how collectible.  I can't help wondering when was the last time he washed his hands.

Who

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 08:57:48 AM
He got 1000 views the first day the first time he posted a Pittsburgh Dad video. Imagine that.

He also has a real Pittsburgh accent, unlike Senda, who does not.  Senda should order this book and learn to speak Pittsburghese if he's going to continue this Pittsburgh charade of his.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Who on June 06, 2016, 09:09:31 AM
He also has a real Pittsburgh accent, unlike Senda, who does not.  Senda should order this book and learn to speak Pittsburghese if he's going to continue this Pittsburgh charade of his.

Senda will probably start trying to talk like that when he can remember and pretend he's done it all along.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 08:57:48 AM
He got 1000 views the first day the first time he posted a Pittsburgh Dad video. Imagine that.

And it is all done on an iphone. He doesn't keep buying equipment that he does not need.

He puts out quality and he gets sponsors. the formula is simple.

BTW, a recent exchange:

Me: "In your videos you keep talking about this Pittsburgh Dad guy so I figured that I would take your recommendation and see what he is all about.

He is funny as hell, his videos just crack me up. Did you see the Star wars toys one? Or the Kennywood trip, or Giant Eagle?
They had me in stitches. What ones do you like?"

TGFP: "I've not watched his videos in several years. The ones I did see were dumb."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 11:30:02 AM
"I've not watched his videos in several years. The ones I did see were dumb."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 06, 2016, 04:30:24 AM
Quote  Ohhh   They got Tom!

"Same drill as a tornado, get down in the cellar"

lol. One joke after another, he's hilarious.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 06, 2016, 04:30:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd972PHusRQ

LOL, Funny video, this Pittsburgh Dad nails it.  Brings back memories, when I was six years old I chased away Jehovah's Witnesses by spraying them with a garden hose, we too, used to close the drapes, strict orders... do not move, do not sneeze!
I wonder if Pittsburgh Dad has a video on Mormons?   

Pittsburgh Dad is the real "Guy From Pittsburgh", the other guy is the imposter, George Senda's videos reek.  George Noory would be well advised to give Pittsburgh Dad a call for doing a one minute bit each month on Coast to Coast.   heh heh,

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 06, 2016, 12:44:21 PM
Pittsburgh Dad is the real "Guy From Pittsburgh", the other guy is the imposter...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 06, 2016, 12:48:02 PM

He got a virus infected laptop too? Your evil doings know no bounds do they?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 06, 2016, 12:52:01 PM
He got a virus infected laptop too? Your evil doings know no bounds do they?

and the microbial life i spread around isn't limited to the computer variety...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 11:49:43 AM
"Same drill as a tornado, get down in the cellar"

lol. One joke after another, he's hilarious.

The best part of this.

It was Senda ranting about the other guy from Pittsburgh that made me seek him out.

Roswells, Art

This was posted on the other Falkie thread so I thought I would post it here:

https://youtu.be/VYggjcR6S3s

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 01:37:58 PM
This was posted on the other Falkie thread so I thought I would post it here:

https://youtu.be/VYggjcR6S3s

lol on the "80's smell". I totally know that plastic action figure aroma from my own childhood!

This guy's pretty good. Glad he made "Upper Right Corner"  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 73s on June 06, 2016, 01:42:56 PM
lol on the "80's smell". I totally know that plastic action figure aroma from my own childhood!

This guy's pretty good. Glad he made "Upper Right Corner"  ;)

I don't got Chewbacca. Dad just gave me a brown rabbit's foot and told me to 'use my imagination'.

and

Where's Padme?! With all the rest of the prequel stuff, at the dump.