• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
Me too.

Either way he is still being a dick about it. I'm not sure why it matters whether it's feigned or not.

3OctaveFart

Dick is his natural setting. He yells and acts like a 3-year-old when he's really steamed.

I don't care either. But he is not a good actor, even if he claims to have 'stage training'.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 05:12:39 PM
Either way he is still being a dick about it. I'm not sure why it matters whether it's feigned or not.

Did I say it mattered?  I didn't mean to.  :-[

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 04, 2016, 05:33:49 PM
Dick is his natural setting. He yells and acts like a 3-year-old when he's really steamed.

I don't care either. But he is not a good actor, even if he claims to have 'stage training'.

lol, 'dick is his natural setting.'

I thought his bit when he pretended like he had a spike of pain in his knee was quite good. heh.

Not only did he claim to have stage training, he said he almost got into Julliard.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2016, 05:39:28 PM
Did I say it mattered?  I didn't mean to.  :-[

No, you didn't. Sorry, I didn't realize it was just us two talking.

whoozit

Enough dick talk.  This isn't the Hoagie thread.

bateman

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 04, 2016, 05:33:49 PM

Which season is this now? 🤔

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 06:22:46 PM
Which season is this now? 🤔

I'm not sure, but I think we are about due for the second quarter grift. He will lose a check any minute now.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 06:28:50 PM
I'm not sure, but I think we are about due for the second quarter grift. He will lose a check any minute now.
I forgot about that con.  If he ever finds those checks he will be rich.  He'll be treating Kathy and Patty to all they can eat at Sizzler.

bateman

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 06:27:40 PM
Hopefully the final one.

The earlier seasons were better, no doubt. The introduction of Sweet Kathy, then villainous Ratty Patty... I think the "area51drone is missing, destination Martinez" episodes were the peak of the show though. Not really feeling this laptop storyline.

whoozit

I tried to follow my Mom's advice about not saying anything if you don't have anything nice to say about someone. With Falkie.  I made it a few weeks but the bile was building up in my system.  I texted her a link to a one of his videos and asked her if that advice applies in this case.  She told me to have at him.  I've felt better ever since.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 06:33:08 PM
I forgot about that con.  If he ever finds those checks he will be rich.  He'll be treating Kathy and Patty to all they can eat at Sizzler.

He usually saves that con for Christmas, he's been doing it every year.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 06:34:30 PM
The earlier seasons were better, no doubt. The introduction of Sweet Kathy, then villainous Ratty Patty... I think the "area51drone is missing, destination Martinez" episodes were the peak of the show though. Not really feeling this laptop storyline.

The Fortress leaks had potential but it fizzled fast.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 06:39:18 PM
He usually saves that con for Christmas, he's been doing it every year.
I've only been here for one Christmas but I do think he ran it last year.  At least he's predictable.

whoozit

There was nothing happening in the fortress.  I posted and tried to engage George in conversation but he is an immovable object and would always go in the direction he wanted and get angry if you tried to re-direct him.  He really does act like he is 5.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 06:42:02 PM
I've only been here for one Christmas but I do think he ran it last year.  At least he's predictable.

I posted three christmas's of him having some huge crisis in December once. I guess he thinks it's a good time to try to get the big money when people are in a charitable mood. Then he finds what he lost and treats himself to a ipad or something.

Daggit

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

I think the show really jumped the shark with the introduction of Cousin Oliver, oops I mean Open Lines Gerry. He was too obvious a froll (friend troll). Area51Drone played this roll the best. littlechris whilst obvious was still able to string the fat guy along for a long time so he should be given some credit. OLG is akin to a moustache twirling villain but the dumb guy from Putzburgh still falls for it.

bateman

Quote from: Daggit on June 04, 2016, 06:46:17 PM
I think the show really jumped the shark with the introduction of Cousin Oliver, oops I mean Open Lines Gerry. He was too obvious a froll (friend troll). Area51Drone played this roll the best. littlechris whilst obvious was still able to string the fat guy along for a long time so he should be given some credit. OLG is akin to a moustache twirling villain but the dumb guy from Putzburgh still falls for it.

LC makes me laugh more than any of them. The ruse of building Falkie a cabin on his father's land so he could make his fortune panning for gold still kills me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on June 04, 2016, 06:49:30 PM
LC makes me laugh more than any of them. The ruse of building Falkie a cabin on his father's land so he could make his fortune panning for gold still kills me.

Man, if there was any truth to that and Falkie ever did get a peice of land. He would sue littlechris for any and all injuries sustained on it.

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 06:53:04 PM
Man, if there was any truth to that and Falkie ever did get a peice of land. He would sue littlechris for any and all injuries sustained on it.

You're probably not wrong.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 06:53:04 PM
That would take too much effort.  You can be sure he'd complain the cabin was too small, drafty and uncomfortable.  He would bitch to PayPal until they returned the $89.95 he paid LC for the cabin.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 04, 2016, 06:57:09 PM
That would take too much effort.  You can be sure hed'd complain the cabin was too small, drafty and uncomfortable.  He would bitch to PayPal until they returned the $89.95 he paid LC for the cabin.

Suing people and filing claims is where Falkie shines.

effluenza

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 06:58:07 PM
Suing people and filing claims is where Falkie shines.

I seem to recall people posting screenshots of Falkie from that prostitution site where he was soliciting people to join various class actions.

analog kid

Why doesn't Falkie have central cooling / heating or a window unit? He could buy three of the latter for the price of that iPad?

WOTR

Quote from: analog kid on June 04, 2016, 07:12:16 PM
Why doesn't Falkie have central cooling / heating or a window unit? He could buy three of the latter for the price of that iPad?
I am beginning to understand how his mind works...

If you think that he should have a cooling window unit, then you should buy one for him... Otherwise, it's none of your business, and you should STFU.

bateman

Quote from: WOTR on June 04, 2016, 08:10:51 PM
I am beginning to understand how his mind works...

If you think that he should have a cooling window unit, then you should buy one for him... Otherwise, it's none of your business, and you should STFU.

Video later.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 04, 2016, 09:00:04 PM
I find it hilarious Falkie called MV a fat ass in his recent video.

I hate to be the bearer of good news but:

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 02:04:40 PM
Yeah, well, then Falkie's videos are no longer allowed on the forum. Problem solved. Please report any posts containing his videos.