• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 29, 2016, 02:03:36 PM
In the chat room?

I don't think Senda does chat rooms. He probably can't read that fast.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 29, 2016, 02:03:36 PM
In the chat room?

In the chat he denied my allegation that Noory is writing his C2C scripts. Then I asked him to call in for a debate...he said "no" and then logged off.

Chicken George.

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:05:21 PM
In the chat he denied my allegation that Noory is writing his C2C scripts. Then I asked him to call in for a debate...he said "no" and then logged off.

Chicken George.
Pussy more like. Of course C2C is writing his script. That youtube video was unlike any of the other 900 videos that he did and he wasn't jumping around and bellowing as usual.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:00:15 PM
I confronted him...he chickened out, AGAIN.

Yeah if he is on,  you can't call in...  He's just not going to be on the show if you say a word on air buddy.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 29, 2016, 02:09:18 PM
Pussy more like. Of course C2C is writing his script. That youtube video was unlike any of the other 900 videos that he did and he wasn't jumping aroound and bellowing as usual.

Yea, clearly it was scripted. I highly doubt there will be a second C2C video...the last was posted a couple of days before May 13th. We shall see.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 02:02:16 PM
He blocked you? For what reason?

I dont think he did it intentionally, now he cant unblock me.  But we had this talk before and now he believes that I blocked him heh.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on May 29, 2016, 02:13:25 PM
I dont think he did it intentionally, now he cant u block me.  But we had this talk before and now he believes that I blocked him heh.

Of course.

chefist

Quote from: username on May 29, 2016, 02:10:57 PM
Yeah if he is on,  you can't call in...  He's just not going to be on the show if you say a word on air buddy.

No problem...If he's on again I won't call in. However, I would reserve the option to call in after to respond to his commentary. Giving George an unchallenged platform would not be nearly as entertaining.  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:14:53 PM
No problem...If he's on again I won't call in. However, I would reserve the option to call in after to respond to his commentary. Giving George an unchallenged platform would not be nearly as entertaining.  :)

That might have to wait for a seperate segment, I know what George is going to demand.

Quote from: username on May 29, 2016, 02:17:26 PM
That might have to wait for a seperate segment, I know what George is going to demand.

A bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed? 

3OctaveFart

Dmitri has been one of Falkie's handles in the past.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 02:20:58 PM
A bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed?

Peanut M&M's George is fancy

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

Good catch. Senda can't stop posting. I figured he'd start posting like he always does by starting out with "I'm not back but..." and then post the fuck out of this place.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

Isn't that his middle name?

chefist

Quote from: username on May 29, 2016, 02:17:26 PM

Sure thing...the longer he talks, the more fuel for the fire...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 02:05:19 PM
I don't think Senda does chat rooms. He probably can't read that fast.

I'll have you know, Roswells, that George has superhuman abilities and can speed read a 300 page book in a matter of minutes while retaining the information.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:29:38 PM
Sure thing...the longer he talks, the more fuel for the fire...

You are a man on a mission

chefist

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 29, 2016, 02:37:33 PM
I'll have you know, Roswells, that George has superhuman abilities and can speed read a 300 page book in a matter of minutes while retaining the information.

After all, his 3rd grade teacher (of course Chicken George skipped 1st and 2nd grades due to his intelligence) was worried George would take his job due to his prowess on academic matters of history...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 29, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

That's true. He was reading and understanding the Journal of the American Medical Association at age three. Come to think of it if he really wanted some extra cash he should be doing organ transplants in his kitchen.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 29, 2016, 09:09:30 AM
Speaking of things that never happened, wasn't his YouTube channel supposed to be a pay per view site by now?  And if you don't like it, too bad?

And what about the "Whats in the bucket contest?" no follow through on that.

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:40:10 PM
After all, his 3rd grade teacher (of course Chicken George skipped 1st and 2nd grades due to his intelligence) was worried George would take his job due to his prowess on academic matters of history...

As he said in a recent video he took every history course at The American River College except Black History, Asian History and Hispanic History.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

Chicken George.

I appreciate your continued efforts Chefist, and enjoyed the evening in the chat with you all very much, as always!   ;D :-*

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

I agree that Senda unchallenged, is BORING!

3OctaveFart

Has anyone ever imagined what that apartment must smell like?

Who

Fat Ass talks about things he doesn't participate in: working and hourly wages . . .  Senda doesn't approve of self-checkouts - he likes to be waited on by a real person when he goes shopping with the taxpayers money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuaRhRNFTQA

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

Indeed - first thing that came to mind when I learned of the 'tech' that will be analyzing the laptop
of the damned.   Imagine what that unamed individual has in store for him/her?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

Cheese. Extra stinky

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 29, 2016, 07:32:03 PM
Indeed - first thing that came to mind when I learned of the 'tech' that will be analyzing the laptop
of the damned.   Imagine what that unamed individual has in store for him/her?

I hope that unfortunate tech person is prepared for what he/she is likely to encounter.