• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

cosmic hobo

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:39:33 PM
I don't think you are damon. There is another bellgabber with a similar typing cadence, who pretends to be a true George "Falkie" Senda defender.  This phony defender would be my guess.

Mr Spock is Damon.

Go listen to the Falkiecast where he called in 17 times sometimes as Mr Spock and sometimes as Damon.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 23, 2016, 05:44:09 PM
Mr Spock is Damon.

Go listen to the Falkiecast where he called in 17 times.

arite!  I never get tired of listening to Gabcasts, but it's gonna be a struggle for me to listen to that Falkiecast yet again!  ;D

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:39:33 PM
I don't think you are damon. There is another bellgabber with a similar typing cadence, who pretends to be a true George "Falkie" Senda defender.  This phony defender would be my guess.

I was just listening to the most recent EODR show.  Who is it that kept calling in and saying he "had just talked to Falkie?"  Sounded like Spock.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 05:46:42 PM
I was just listening to the most recent EODR show.  Who is it that kept calling in and saying he "had just talked to Falkie?"  Sounded like Spock.

I've noticed on a few shows, somebody seems to be at Georges house, calling the shows from their own phone, trying to help Senda call in.  I dunno who that is, I only have my conjectures.

It was surreal.  "He's gonna call in"   "He can't call in"   "He's taking a shower"   "He can't call in"   "He's gonna call in"

MR. Spock

You called?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2016, 05:53:33 PM
It was surreal.  "He's gonna call in"   "He can't call in"   "He's taking a shower"   "He can't call in"   "He's gonna call in"

Yeah, and I don't get why Falkie is so pissed at those fellas.  They didn't do anything wrong, just answered calls. 

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 05:55:40 PM
You called?

No man, I didn't call in but I was wondering if it was you who called in a few times saying you had just talked to George?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 23, 2016, 05:16:46 PM
Oh yeah.  Thank you Logan.  Never been able to figure that out on this laptop. :-[
The easiest way to do that in windoze is WindowsKey (Super) + PrtSc. This will copy the entire screen to the clipboard. You'll have to paste it into an imaging program like paint <-- comes w/ windows, inkscape, paint.NET <--(nice little freeware program,)  or some other imaging program. Then just save it somewhere and upload it to the room.  :)

This might help too:  http://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-take-screenshots-windows-8-81-using-built-tools

On most Linux systems, goto the main menu>Applications>accessories>Screenshot. On linux you can also put the screenshot widget in the launchbar(Panel) for instant access.  ;)

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:52:27 PM
I've noticed on a few shows, somebody seems to be at Georges house, calling the shows from their own phone, trying to help Senda call in.  I dunno who that is, I only have my conjectures.

IDK, if someone had been there, they might have had a better shot at successfully calling into the show.  I thought Daniel was going to have to disconnect and call George himself. 

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 04:57:05 PM
Also, looks like Senda is already setting down the rules.  Guess he doesn't like to be referred to as George "Falkie" Senda.  Also, looks like he calls someone "Our Leader".  My guess, he's referring to Dave.  I could be wrong.
That's our Falkie - S.S.D.D.    :o

MR. Spock

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 05:58:04 PM
No man, I didn't call in but I was wondering if it was you who called in a few times saying you had just talked to George?
Yes I did called in the show and I did talk to falkie also too.

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 06:04:35 PM
Yes I did called in the show and I did talk to falkie also too.

So how does that work?  Last I heard, he wanted your balls in a sling.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:06:51 PM
Long story, I will tell you guys later because its no fun without falkie here. :'(

Daggit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:06:51 PM

MR. Spock is an habitual liar. Nothing he ever types, even the legible stuff, can be believed.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 06:09:13 PM
Long story, I will tell you guys later because its no fun without falkie here. :'(

You are a liar and are not to be trusted.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 05:57:15 PM
Yeah, and I don't get why Falkie is so pissed at those fellas.  They didn't do anything wrong, just answered calls.

I just wanted to ask who was going to write his next c2c spot.

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2016, 06:11:41 PM
I just wanted to ask who was going to write his next c2c spot.

LOL...he got the hell out of Dodge lickity-split as soon as you called in..haha!

venix

Great! 3 Falkie threads now.

Quote from: venix on May 23, 2016, 06:13:42 PM
Great! 3 Falkie threads now.

It's spreading.  Apparently, there isn't a Penicillin shot strong enough.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:13:06 PM
LOL...he got the hell out of Dodge lickity-split as soon as you called in..haha!

Bok bok... chicken George...lol

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2016, 06:20:47 PM
Bok bok... chicken George...lol
George does not have a lot of users at the new forum yet.

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 06:22:54 PM

Are they giving away a free blender with every signup?  I could use a new blender.  I received a nice four-slice toaster when I joined Bellgab.

Lilith

George already has his own forum.  I wonder why he feels the need to be the admin on yet another forum?

MR. Spock

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:26:39 PM
Are they giving away a free blender with every signup?  I could use a new blender.  I received a nice four-slice toaster when I joined Bellgab.
I don't know. Maybe Cosmic hobo knows. Hobo and falkie are bffs.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

Maybe they're giving away an EMachine Laptop to the 100th member sign up.

cosmic hobo

George Damon SR-71 c337-pilot georgegoldman bottomfeedersaurus Mr. Spock does not have a lot of users at the new forum yet.

Fixed

MR. Spock

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 06:27:08 PM
George already has his own forum.  I wonder why he feels the need to be the admin on yet another forum?
Have you tried to sign up at his new forum yet?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 06:27:57 PM
I don't know. Maybe Cosmic hobo knows. Hobo and falkie are bffs.

If you are going to send abusive PMs then at least have the balls to turn on the setting to receive PMs.

Fucking pussy.