• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2016, 03:29:28 AM
This is last post you will see from me here.
Please, you need this site.

Nobody will miss hearing about your joint pain and fat lady friend.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 10, 2016, 06:23:12 PM
You threw down the gauntlet, Falkie.  Please do not fault them, but thank them for answering.  Can you not see how you bring this on yourself?

How cool it would be if, one day, someone threw a forum war, and nobody came (paraphrasing Mrs. Richard Bach).
This was to be my final post, at the fortress, till now.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 04:33:07 PM
Well, intentions or not withstanding, it sure as hell pissed me off, didn't it ?

What you SHOULD have done before hand was told Chefist NOT to call in, and you didn't.

So you lost an opportunity to perhaps have some good radio instead of a click and dead air.

The video of my hosting EOD has over 400 views.

Don't care how many Crapist has gotten.

Pity there's no anti troll missle.

Okay, George is actually scaring me now.  He believes what he's saying here, is true.  This is his reality. 

MR. Spock

Falkie is a monster, a liar, and a racist too.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2016, 03:29:28 AM
This is last post you will see from me here.
Take care my friend.
It looks like you are finally going to take the good advice that was offered over and over... Take a break from the internet...

When you go to another board do not use the handle "Falkie", do not ever type the words "George senda" do not link to you youtube channel, do not type the words "bellgab" nor mention your work for George Noory.  Do not make it easy for people to follow you.

Oh, and regardless of what you think of your "friends" here- do NOT tell them where you are unless you want everybody to know. Here is a hint- they are friends with your enemies and / or your enemies, outright.

Anyhow, I honestly hope that you manage to move on from this place and make a break with your past.  Somehow, I doubt that you will manage to not call up Gerry or LC one day to brag about how popular you are on another board or post one of your videos to the other board and leave a trail of breadcrumbs- but you may just surprise me.

Say "hi" to Patty next time you see her.  Let her know that I think she is a saint for actually putting up with you and Kathy for all these years.

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 01:45:40 PM
Falkie is a monster, a liar, and a racist too.

And now he's a lurker as well.

MR. Spock

Falkie already used his name falkie on an other forum.

MR. Spock

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 01:55:04 PM
And now he's a lurker as well.
i feel a disturbing force of the senda monster

Imconfused

What the hell happened?

Wow. 

I seriously don't know what is happening on this forum anymore.

MR. Spock

Falkie is mad that his haters are allow to post in the fort.

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 01:55:20 PM
Falkie already used his name falkie on an other forum.

This could mean new friends coming to visit bellgab  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 12:03:49 AM
I guess that MV unbanned your ass. Well Hog you have my phone number and if you have the balls why don't you call.
I'm a little unclear.  Why does it take balls to call somebody on a phone?  I suppose that the person on the other end may be upset and use curse words... Or even hang up on you?

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 02:01:37 PM
Falkie is mad that his haters are allow to post in the fort.
he pm me about why he hates mv and the rest of us

MR. Spock

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 02:02:38 PM
This could mean new friends coming to visit bellgab  ;D
he a member of noorygab.org

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

Oh, do tell.

It's always the pot calling the kettles black.

WOTR

Quote from: jaz on May 23, 2016, 08:08:24 AM
I used to think it would be soul crushing for Tommy to be the liaison to Falkie but then I realized he's probably a sadistic fuck who gets a kick out of fucking with Falkie and is enjoying the long con.
Which of our esteemed posters (and Falkie's internet friends) do you think Tommee is?  OLG, LC, Drone?

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

So he has a list?  It must be a hell of a looooong list.

MR. Spock

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

he claims that mv send a bad computer with malware. He claims that he put spyware on the computer and watching kathy and him. Also he claims that mv removed some programs on the computer

Imconfused

Can anybody bring me up to speed,  please?

Brig?

I would really appreciate it.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 02:05:49 PM
So he has a list?  It must be a hell of a looooong list.

Well, Our Spyz Organization was fun while it lasted, but the unfolding of this saga should more than compensate.

ONeill

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 02:08:24 PM
he claims that mv send a bad computer with malware. He claims that he put spyware on the computer and watching kathy and him. Also he claims that mv removed some programs on the computer

Oh well, so either
- MV is a master troll, who pretended to befriend an elderly retarded man just to sell him a laptop with malware for 70$ with a long term goal of obtaining sweet nude pictures of a fleshy mutant love dooll Sweet Cockroach Kathy
- Senda is a mentally insane fat tub of whale shit.

Make a choice.

LadyFish

Quote from: jaz on May 23, 2016, 08:08:24 AM
I used to think it would be soul crushing for Tommy to be the liaison to Falkie but then I realized he's probably a sadistic fuck who gets a kick out of fucking with Falkie and is enjoying the long con.

Falkie will be crushed when he realizes that the backseat of the Coast to Coast red convertible just isn't big enough for Noory, Tommy & himself to all jovially ride together in parades.

Quote from: Imconfused on May 23, 2016, 02:12:43 PM

Brig?

WHAT HAPPENED?

Falkie went on a bridge burning spree.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on May 23, 2016, 01:59:16 PM
What the hell happened?

Wow. 

I seriously don't know what is happening on this forum anymore.
You are not alone.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 02:14:54 PM
Well, Our Spyz Organization was fun while it lasted, but the unfolding of this saga should more than compensate.

Haha!  It was fun indeed my esteemed partner!  Every wall must crumble!

Imconfused

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2016, 02:16:00 PM
Falkie went on a bridge burning spree.

Did he want the fortress opened?

WOTR

Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2016, 02:15:09 PM
Oh well, so either
- MV is a master troll, who pretended to befriend an elderly retarded man just to sell him a laptop with malware for 70$ with a long term goal of obtaining sweet nude pictures of a fleshy mutant love dooll Sweet Cockroach Kathy
- Senda is a mentally insane fat tub of whale shit.

Make a choice.
Can't it be both?

Lilith

Quote from: Imconfused on May 23, 2016, 02:12:43 PM

Brig?

WHAT HAPPENED?

I think George thought his Fortress (this thread) was going to be private from other bellgabbers forever.  He must have forgotten the times MV repeatedly posted that he would make the thread public when he figured out how to do it.  So now Senda haz a mad, and says he is gone from bellgab for ever.  (I'll believe that when I see it).

The BEST thing that has come out of all this so far this morning is that MV has a brand new avatar.  I think it's his best yet.