• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 04:33:07 PM
Well, intentions or not withstanding, it sure as hell pissed me off, didn't it ?

What you SHOULD have done before hand was told Chefist NOT to call in, and you didn't.

So you lost an opportunity to perhaps have some good radio instead of a click and dead air.

The video of my hosting EOD has over 400 views.

Don't care how many Crapist has gotten.

Pity there's no anti troll missle.

Mr. Spock is absolutely right, you are THE dumbest person ever.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 11:40:56 AM
I'm at the point that I don't know what in the hell to believe on here any more.
The troll Mister Spock just pm'ed me that cosmic hobo uses a separate handle to attack me and insulted me over my computer skills saying Skype on the Mac is the same as on a PC ( it's not ) and calling me a loser and the usual bs as well ( his post was deleted ) and Little Chris told me he called that jerk Chefist and that they were " laughing their asses off at me. "

I've never fully trusted Little Chris and am convinced he is up to more no good than good when it comes to me.
I told him not to write me anymore, for all the good it will do.

G*d, I really hate these people.
Falkie, You should not hate because its bad for your health. That is my your back "hurts" because pay back is a bitch.

MR. Spock

I'm at the point that I don't know what in the hell to believe on here any more.
The troll Mister Spock just pm'ed me that cosmic hobo uses a separate handle to attack me and insulted me over my computer skills saying Skype on the Mac is the same as on a PC ( it's not ) and calling me a loser and the usual bs as well ( his post was deleted ) and Little Chris told me he called that jerk Chefist and that they were " laughing their asses off at me. "

I've never fully trusted Little Chris and am convinced he is up to more no good than good when it comes to me.

G*d, I really hate these people.

You are the dumbest person in the solar system george.

ONeill

I have no time right now, so I only got a glimpse. If this remains public, we'll be laughing our asses off for months.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 20, 2016, 12:31:23 PM
Quashing of internet rumors and made up bs department for today :

I just got off the phone with The Gersh Agency in Los Angeles.
They represent John Goodman and verified that fact to me.
I told them about the supposed Baby Falkie project.
The woman in the office did a check of all the projects John has in the works and told me that there is NO Baby Falkie project that he is involved in in any capacity.
I told her I love John Goodman and thanked her for her time.

So it is confirmed.

There is NO Baby Falkie project, at least not one involving John Goodman as the voice talent.

It's bullshit.

norland2424

Quote from: Hog on May 22, 2016, 11:33:25 PM
The more you say you're not Casio, the more we all think that you are indeed Casio. Casio.

peace
Hog

hes posted his pic and has called into heather's and hoagies show, its not the casio guy

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 04:33:07 PM
Well, intentions or not withstanding, it sure as hell pissed me off, didn't it ?

What you SHOULD have done before hand was told Chefist NOT to call in, and you didn't.

So you lost an opportunity to perhaps have some good radio instead of a click and dead air.

The video of my hosting EOD has over 400 views.

Don't care how many Crapist has gotten.

Pity there's no anti troll missle.
George you are the biggest loser that I know. you should have been the bigger man and stay on the air.

MR. Spock

MV thanks for opening the fort.

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2016, 02:41:51 AM
This thread is no longer private.

George - MASTER - Ol' Gerry is here for you under these most unfortunate of circumstances.

Praise MV, but I don't comprehend WHY he would bring down the walls of Falkenberg's Fortress.  Just because one CAN do something doesn't mean that one SHOULD.

MR. Spock

God, I really hate these people.
God really loves Little chris, Chefist, me (Mr. Spock) and many more. Satan loves you and Casio.

Falkie2013

He does it because he is a treacherous son of a bitch with no honor who sells defective computers to the unsuspecting.
But I hope her enjoys his temporary victory.
I control a venue more powerful than he and his minions can imagine.
This is last post you will see from me here.
Take care my friend.
Death to the troll master !

MR. Spock

Falkie, The truth will set you free as the walls of your fort comes on down for good. Darth Falkie, I see that you and your forces are running from the light like cockroaches.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 23, 2016, 03:29:28 AM
He does it because he is a treacherous son of a bitch with no honor who sells defective computers to the unsuspecting.
Take care my friend.
You are a pussy george.

Corona Kitty

Take care my friend.

didn't have to be this way George.

MR. Spock

Take care my friend.
Falkie, you should be a computer expert because you went to American River College and "Majored" in computer science.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2016, 02:41:51 AM
This thread is no longer private.
Thanks MV, your the coolest.

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 03:30:44 AM
Falkie, The truth will set you free as the walls of your fort comes on down for good. Darth Falkie, I see that you and your forces are running from the light like cockroaches.

MR. Spock, how can George run from the light when he IS the light?  I will stay here and fight the forces of evil until the end.  The Master will triumph over all who dare to cross him!  George's true supporters will follow him wherever he goes - even to the ends of the earth.  And just you wait until GEORGE NOORY hears about this.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 10, 2016, 06:23:12 PM
You threw down the gauntlet, Falkie.  Please do not fault them, but thank them for answering.  Can you not see how you bring this on yourself?

How cool it would be if, one day, someone threw a forum war, and nobody came (paraphrasing Mrs. Richard Bach).

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 10, 2016, 06:27:16 PM
I brought nothing upon myself when I joined this board.
You are sorely mistaken.
And you have some strange ideas as well.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Thank them for answering ?

Wtf ?

No one forces them to comment a single word about me, yet they do it continually.

And the trolls & stalkers who followed me from SFR like DPS have done it from the first day they discovered my videos on You Tube.

Thank them for answering ?

What in the hell for ?

You are truly a piece of work, George.  ::)

BTW - Patty wanted me to give this to you...

Quote from: username on May 23, 2016, 03:32:10 AM
didn't have to be this way George.

George - you must strike at the heart of this insurrection!  Take to the "airwaves" of your YouTube channel, and bring what's left of the Fortress down on the heads of these liars, traitors, dteractors, haters, and fools!  YOU MUST MAKE THEM ALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!

More inboxes later!!!!

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2016, 03:42:56 AM
MR. Spock, how can George run from the light when he IS the light?  I will stay here and fight the forces of evil until the end.  The Master will triumph over all who dare to cross him!  George's true supporters will follow him wherever he goes - even to the ends of the earth.  And just you wait until GEORGE NOORY hears about this.
Falkie blocks the sunlight and George Noory does has a fan forum site but it does not have a lot users there. if you what to check it out its www.noorygab.org 
Go head and check it out Open Lines Gerry.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 03:53:00 AM
Falkie blocks the sunlight and George Noory does has a fan forum site but it does not have a lot users there. if you what to check it out its www.noorygab.org 
Go head and check it out Open Lines Gerry.
I wonder if Falkie is going to cry on his next youtube video because he is butthurt.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2016, 03:50:57 AM
George - you must strike at the heart of this insurrection!  Take to the "airwaves" of your YouTube channel, and bring what's left of the Fortress down on the heads of these liars, traitors, dteractors, haters, and fools!  YOU MUST MAKE THEM ALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!

More inboxes later!!!!
OLG that work for falkie and as you know george can't work because of his bad back. ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2016, 04:36:46 AM
On a Monday morning?

Couldn't have said it any better!    Do I feel an 'illness' coming on?  *cough* *cough*   ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2016, 04:42:46 AM
Couldn't have said it any better!    Do I feel an 'illness' coming on?  *cough* *cough*   ::)

Gey out of bed .. and get ready.. the bus won't wait

Love//Hate

Like when Dylan went electric..

https://youtu.be/s4eww0HiLZY

JENX

Quote from: Hog on May 22, 2016, 11:33:25 PM
The more you say you're not Casio, the more we all think that you are indeed Casio. Casio.

peace
Hog

What a perfect name you picked for your self military justice2.