• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 07:27:32 PM
He went to American River College for computer science.

That's his story this week.  Previously he said he went there, not for computer science, and "only" needed 35 units to graduate.  In other words he did not complete half of the units required for an Associate Degree.  He probably didn't even fulfill the requirements classes.

Earlier still, he said he was busily programming in the Computer Sciences department at San Jose State University in the 1970's, a department that did not exist. 

Senda is a pathological liar who lives in a fantasy world.  It's a mistake to believe anything that comes out of his blubbery snackhole.

MR. Spock

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2016, 07:32:57 PM
That's his story this week.  Previously he said he went there, not for computer science, and "only" needed 35 units to graduate.  In other words he did not complete half of the units required for an Associate Degree.  He probably didn't even fulfill the requirements classes.

Earlier still, he said he was busily programming in the Computer Sciences department at San Jose State University in the 1970's, a department that did not exist. 

Senda is a pathological liar who lives in a fantasy world.  It's a mistake to believe anything that comes out of his blubbery snackhole.
Yes, Falkie is a liar and his supporters are drinking his kool-aid too. Falkie needs to get off of welfare and start working. His checking account will get bigger, his waist line will get smaller and his health will get better too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2016, 05:03:01 PM
Well, There you have it!  Carry On BellGab !!!!

Praise MV!

Considering the  price George pays  for fame.. lol.  I'd want  a better return..  Looks to me that George has a negative cash flow...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 05:55:20 PM
I do have to wonder if MV is paying Falkie to bring traffic to this forum?

Shaking head.. no..

It's the traffic that pays.

MV is a smart business man ..he'll figure out another way if the Falkie well runs dry..as he did with Dave Sucks and Art quits again and again and his comeback again and again . The  " lovers and haters" pay the bills ..

Love MV .

He is.a marketing genus ..making money off of  love/hate....truly admire his skills ..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2016, 02:30:53 PM
George is PISSED at you MV! Says you gave him a lemon of a computer...Do you have a response to him?

nope.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
Hope You're having a fun weekend MV!  Always makes me happy to see you around bellgab!

you're tops, sugar.  kiss!

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 08:28:34 PM
Falkie is an idiot when it comes to computers.

MR. Spock is an idiot when it comes to the English language.

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 22, 2016, 08:38:17 PM
MR. Spock is an idiot when it comes to the English language.
You are an idiot when it comes to your gay lover falkie. ;)

MR. Spock

Quote from: effluenza on May 22, 2016, 08:40:25 PM
Isn't Mr Spock Casio? Gross.
I have called into the gabcast many times and none of the hosts called me casio because i am not CASIO. I have talk to MV on the phone before and he knows that I am not CASIO. Also falkie knows me and he knows that I am not Casio.

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2016, 11:24:14 AM
I'll just say "fan" is short for fanatical.

fa·nat·i·cal
fəˈnadək(ə)l/
adjective
filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.
"fanatical revolutionaries"
synonyms:   zealous, extremist, extreme, militant, dogmatic, radical, diehard; More
obsessively concerned with something.
"he was fanatical about security at night"
synonyms:   enthusiastic, eager, keen, overkeen, fervent, ardent, passionate; More

Copy/pasted from the very top of Google Search.

Oh Brig.  Yes 'fan' evolved from the word fanatic, but that's not what it means now.  If you've ever dealt with tax rules or legal contracts, you surely know words don't always mean what they appear to at first glance - or what we want them to mean - especially in certain situations.

Fan is slang for an enthusiastic supporter.  Yorkie is hardly that.

Daggit

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 08:48:20 PM
I have called into the gabcast many times and none of the hosts called me casio because i am not CASIO. I have talk to MV on the phone before and he knows that I am not CASIO. Also falkie knows me and he knows that I am not Casio.

You doth protest too much Casio.

Quote from: Daggit on May 22, 2016, 09:01:18 PM
You doth protest too much Casio.

Sounds like you've cracked the case, Billy Joe Musgreavy.  I mean, Daggit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on May 22, 2016, 06:26:00 PM
I doubt it, but it has crossed my mind on a rare, frustrating occasion.  The infatuation with the character that is Falkie is beyond understanding.
Psyops?   8)  :o

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 09:04:59 PM
I called into the eodr show and my voice is not casio.

Oh, don't listen to Daggit.  He's a pious moralist who demands that nobody can do certain things because they are WRONG -- except him.  He's a fucking hypocrite and a nobody.

MR. Spock

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2016, 09:07:15 PM
Oh, don't listen to Daggit.  He's a pious moralist who demands that nobody can do certain things because they are WRONG -- except him.  He's a fucking hypocrite and a nobody.
Ok

Falkie2013

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2016, 09:07:15 PM

As if there aren't any pious moralists on here.
Or stalkers for that matter.

The picture below definitely applies to Bellgab IF you substitute the words The Media and put in Bellgab.

chefist

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2016, 09:05:35 PM
Sounds like you've cracked the case, Billy Joe Musgreavy.  I mean, Daggit.

Interesting, but I was accused of being BJM the other day. Lol

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2016, 09:15:41 PM

I think everyone except ME has been suspected of being BJM or Daggit.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 09:15:13 PM
As if there aren't any pious moralists on here.
Or stalkers for that matter.

The picture below definitely applies to Bellgab IF you substitute the words The Media and put in Bellgab.
George we have talked in the past and you know the truth. Remember that we were going to meet in Roseville for coffee and an interview in the past.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2016, 09:17:45 PM
I think everyone except ME has been suspected of being BJM or Daggit.
Falkie I think that you're BJM and Daggit.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 09:20:28 PM
Falkie I think that you're BJM and Daggit.
George your not posting a reply about you're BJM and Daggit??

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 22, 2016, 08:55:11 PM
Oh Brig.  Yes 'fan' evolved from the word fanatic, but that's not what it means now.  If you've ever dealt with tax rules or legal contracts, you surely know words don't always mean what they appear to at first glance - or what we want them to mean - especially in certain situations.

Fan is slang for an enthusiastic supporter.  Yorkie is hardly that.

I took these screenshots just now, just for you Paper*Boy.

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2016, 09:15:41 PM

BJM let something slip that IDed him to me as Daggit.  I confronted him with it at the time, and he didn't deny it, although he has since regained his composure and seems intent on continuing the canard.

I don't really care, it's just that his titanic hypocrisy about multiple handles irks me.  Fuck him with a shovel.