• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

What happened to the bullshitter who called the Gabcast and said he would pay me for going to Golden Gate Fields to place bets on the Kentucky Derby today and have me do a video on it ?

Trolls and their idiotic pranks...🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😠☹️😤

Hautex

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2016, 08:00:30 PM
Word.  I don't get people who slather shit on steaks.  If what you want to taste is the sauce and not the meat, then get a fucking sponge for 59 cents and pour your goddamn sauce all over it.  There, I just saved you fifteen bucks and a shitload of cooking prep.
So bar b que is out of the question, as is about all French, Asian, and Mexican food? All I ask is that you try the raspberry chipotle sauce lightly on a steak one time... It is put on each side, lightly while on the grill. It is luscious, sweet and spicy. Peace

akwilly

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 07, 2016, 07:14:08 AM
   So bar b que is out of the question, as is about all French, Asian, and Mexican food? All I ask is that you try the raspberry chipotle sauce lightly on a steak one time... It is put on each side, lightly while on the grill. It is luscious, sweet and spicy. Peace
I will try that today if I can find some

aldousburbank

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2016, 08:06:44 PM
Senda says his weight is 343 lbs.  But he's a pathological liar.  He's lying about his weight.

Senda, I am calling you out.  Post a video of you stepping onto the scale at the cattle farm, where you zoom in on the readout.  If it says 343 lbs I will leave this board forever.

There you go, fatass.  Your big chance to get rid of me once and for all.  But you won't, and we both know it, because you are a liar and you are a fucking coward.  Prove me wrong, pencil dick.

Hautex

Quote from: akwilly on May 07, 2016, 07:35:49 AM
I will try that today if I can find some
I'll be looking for the 12 step group link if needed in case you do find some... It is addicting... in the mean time
https://www.jelly.com/index/where-to-buy

starrmtn001

Word.  I don't get people who slather shit on steaks.  If what you want to taste is the sauce and not the meat, then get a fucking sponge for 59 cents and pour your goddamn sauce all over it.  There, I just saved you fifteen bucks and a shitload of cooking prep.
I think you misunderstood.  I, don't, want steak sauce on my succulent, aged, prime steak. 

Ribs, chicken, etc., are good with added flavoring.

Hautex

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 07, 2016, 01:09:59 PM
I think you misunderstood.  I, don't, want steak sauce on my succulent, aged, prime steak. 

Necessary if my 2nd wife prepared it.... I was a carnivore purist until this marinade was exposed to me. I am now a bit impure....

MAX

"  You are all like baby kittens with your eyes closed." - after Senda sits on you .. FIFY

[/quote]l

starrmtn001

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 07, 2016, 01:14:02 PM
Necessary if my 2nd wife prepared it.... I was a carnivore purist until this marinade was exposed to me. I am now a bit impure....
Well then, in all fairness, I'll reserve my comments until I taste test your marinade.  I should mention, I'm not a big chipolata fan, but I'll give it a shot.

Is there a particular recipe, or commercial product, you have in mind?

weeberwubber

That one time Falkie made a Ratty Patty video complete with custom splash screen because things were getting slow and then they got even slower.

3OctaveFart

Pig demands proof that you don't weigh more than 350 pounds.

3OctaveFart

Patti should tell her to find her own damn beater.

Defwhale

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2016, 07:58:10 PM
The gullibility of people here regarding Senda never ceases to amaze me.

So, you don't find him adorable?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 07, 2016, 01:45:46 PM
Patti should tell her to find her own damn beater.

Kathy already has Falkie.

Hey George

I saw you started a whole new channel for unboxing videos because they were hot. But they are old now, no one cool is doing unboxing videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3vR_XGfdyP_--JBSEOtEg
The big thing now is eating corn on the cob with a drill. It is what everyone is watching and where the big money is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTj4ZdUgR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9O1VTJ-rD0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZobqUJvb9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjMXfsEqjww

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 07, 2016, 03:02:32 PM
... The big thing now is eating corn on the cob with a drill...

Well, it's true you can't eat it with chopsticks, but yeah we probably shouldn't export any more corn

weeberwubber

Link to your unboxing channel in the description of the video where you mention it up top before you use that space to type verbatim your bitch about Patty, and also link to it the same way on every subsequent video.
In your unboxing video description blocks link back to your main channel.
Take the good advice here and make an eating channel instead of unboxing.
Lose weight.
Free Falkie. Free Falkie's waistband elastic. Free Patty. Free Patty's luck of not getting pulled over. Free Kathy. Free Kathy's challenged Prius status.

weeberwubber

Hey Falkie I just watched a daily vlog. If you're making new channels maybe make one of those. It's where you post something about your day every day and commit to doing it every day without fail no matter what, even if it's only for a few seconds because you're ill. Plenty of people would subscribe just because they will want to see that you can't sustain it, but you can prove them wrong. And it's a great opportunity to talk about your day and your life more which you don't do enough.

I senda Senda PMs from time to time.  If I leave the subject line blank, he rarely replies.  But if I write something like "Free food" in the subject line, I nearly always get a reply.  Usually an angry reply.

Today's PM was entitled "Rock hard erections."

I'll bet Senda opens, reads, and replies to every single spam email he gets.

Dateline

He sees the SPAM in the e-mail and thinks it is free food.  That's why he replies, it is a Senda Spam. 

Dateline

Anyone research geneology and family trees?  Something tells me that Bobo's fifth cousin and Falkie's sixth cousin once removed had a MEETING somewhere and there is definitely a family tie in their background. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2016, 08:06:44 PM
Senda says his weight is 343 lbs.  But he's a pathological liar.  He's lying about his weight.

Senda, I am calling you out.  Post a video of you stepping onto the scale at the cattle farm, where you zoom in on the readout.  If it says 343 lbs I will leave this board forever.

There you go, fatass.  Your big chance to get rid of me once and for all.  But you won't, and we both know it, because you are a liar and you are a fucking coward.  Prove me wrong, pencil dick.

So what have we learned from this exercise?  Challenge Senda when he tells a lie, and he folds faster than Drone at a poker table in Vegas.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 06, 2016, 10:04:49 PM
I don't think Dagget is a fan.

Usually not.  It depends on which way the wind is blowing, or whether he's on his period, or sunspots, or something.  His posts ranting about Senda put mine to shame:

Quote from: Daggit on June 17, 2015, 07:20:35 PM
You blast the status quo of Bell gab and then have the gall to post the minutiae of your day that no one gives a fuck about. I never really meant this but I do now; I hope you get booted out of that fucking hoarders paradise of yours and are forced to live on the street and have to suck some dick for some change. Perhaps that will teach you a lesson you putrid fat fucking mooching entitled thinking slime ball.

Yikes.

But then he gets all sentimental and falls in love with Senda and posts things like this:

Quote from: Daggit on April 19, 2015, 05:57:55 PM
Yay! Falkie's reading my posts again.

and

Quote from: Daggit on April 11, 2015, 04:52:42 PM
I have seen the light and I have now been converted from a Falkie hater to a Falkie enabler.

#TEAMFALKIE #HATERNOMORE

When he's giving Senda the rusty trombone treatment, no one else is allowed to speak a cross word against Fatso. 

Which brings us to the Billy Joe Musgreavy account.  Why did he open it?  After all, he's obsessed with accusing others of having multiple handles, isn't that hypocrisy?  Well, it's like this: he wanted desperately to be given access to Fatso's little treehouse, so he made up the Billy Joe Musgreavy account and pretended to be someone who wandered over from YouTube.  And he kisses Senda's ass and bravely defends him against the haterz to maintain his status.

Daggit/Billy Joe might not be allowed within 500 feet of an elementary school, but he's a member of Senda's private forum, and he only had to be a barnacle firmly affixed to the ass of the most repulsive, shameless asscunt walking the face of the earth to do so.  So you can all just suck it.

paladin1991

Here, the pig snuggler and I stand firm.  Why would you fuck up your meat like that.  Meat should be cooked to your particular taste (see, that's very liberal of me) and served nekkid.  No more than salt and a touch of pepper.  It's my personal belief (therefore, an indisputable fact) that beef should be cooked to rare, no more than medium rare.
But you an choke your meat down any way you like.  Just don't cover it with 'sauce.'

Next thing you will want to do is put ketchup on a hotdog.  Barbarians.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 07, 2016, 01:09:59 PM

No, I didn't misunderstand.  Us youngsters use the term "Word" as an expression of agreement.  When I said "word," I was agreeing with your sentiment and then expanding upon it.

Quote from: MAX on May 07, 2016, 01:16:13 PM

"  You are all like baby kittens with your eyes closed." - after Senda sits on you .. FIFY

l

Falkie2013

Because of my bad tooth and the pain I had all week, I've not slept well or at all this week.
Spent all last night AND today just sleeping.
Am awake now but still feel tired and the tooth is throbbing.
My apologies.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 07, 2016, 09:44:24 PM
Because of my bad tooth and the pain I had all week, I've not slept well or at all this week.
Spent all last night AND today just sleeping.
Am awake now but still feel tired and the tooth is throbbing.
My apologies.

George - I'm sorry to hear about your dental troubles.  I hope the county can help you so you don't have to fork over $425.  Hopefully they prescribed some pain medication or something too.  Can they give you some sort of shot to block the nerve?

Best wishes this evening, my friend.  I will look forward to the time that you are able to post your next video.