• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Gnoory on April 29, 2016, 05:22:23 PM
George, we are all excited about your involvement. You will add a special flavor to the show and who knows it could grow from once a month!!!! Will be in touch soon and again Happy Birthday.
GN

Thank you for working with George to make this happen, Mr. Noory.  I am so happy that he has earned the opportunity to work with you, Tommy, and the C2C AM team!  I will do my best to promote The Guy From Pittsburgh's appearances on your program.  Thank you also for posting in the Fortress!

Best wishes,
Open Lines Gerry

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2016, 06:15:20 AM
Why would Gerry post birthday greetings in a thread I loathe ?

I don't get that.

George - Six Week Tenure has his finger on the pulse of what I was doing by posting my congratulations and birthday wishes over in the Musings (sewer) thread.  I thought that the BEST way to piss off your detractors would be to publicly throw your success back in their faces, and to wish you well in the process.  None of them could read my praises of the MASTER if I posted it within the walls of the Fortress.

As SWT also said, you yourself had posted in the sewer thread, and my post was less than 10 minutes after yours - see screenshot below.  I thought that you still might be keeping a watchful eye on their deceit, and that you would be happy with the public praise that I was bestowing upon you.  I did not mean to displease the my MASTER.

George - what are your predictions for the Indiana primary this evening, and the viability of Ted Cruz's campaign going forward?  What do you think of Glenn Beck's unbridled support and religious fervor for the man?

Have a great day, George!  I'm glad that you made it home safely yesterday, and that your food stayed cold during the trip.  I'll have to look into the lined bag like the one you got for Kathy - sounds like a useful item.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2016, 10:00:01 AM
George - Six Week Tenure has his finger on the pulse of what I was doing by posting my congratulations and birthday wishes over in the Musings (sewer) thread.  I thought that the BEST way to piss off your detractors would be to publicly throw your success back in their faces, and to wish you well in the process.  None of them could read my praises of the MASTER if I posted it within the walls of the Fortress.

As SWT also said, you yourself had posted in the sewer thread, and my post was less than 10 minutes after yours - see screenshot below.  I thought that you still might be keeping a watchful eye on their deceit, and that you would be happy with the public praise that I was bestowing upon you.  I did not mean to displease the my MASTER.

No displeasure at all.
Just didn't know your reasoning.
Going in there just to look gets my ulcers churning $ my blood pressure up.
Thanks for the new pics.
Post them here please.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2016, 10:03:25 AM

George - what are your predictions for the Indiana primary this evening, and the viability of Ted Cruz's campaign going forward?  What do you think of Glenn Beck's unbridled support and religious fervor for the man?

Have a great day, George!  I'm glad that you made it home safely yesterday, and that your food stayed cold during the trip.  I'll have to look into the lined bag like the one you got for Kathy - sounds like a useful item.

Cruz, like Kasich, doesn't give a damn about the rank and file Republican.
Trump is 15 pts over him in the polls.
Neither of these phonies have a snowball's chance to get the nomination and can only get it through treachery.
If Trump wins Indiana, it is over for these guys but they're staying in so they can try to sabotage Trump in Cleveland.

As for Beck, I have all his books and liked him but he's gone really wacky of late and his Mercury Theater network is approaching bankruptcy status.
I question his judgement.

The container store.

$16.30.

Kept the food cold but the frozen pizza I bought was starting to thaw.
I would suggest you throw in some ice packs and they have a reusable sheet that freezes and looks like a sheet of ice cubes as well for $5.00.
It held a lot of stuff too.
It's called a thermal reusable bag.
You can also order one from their website.

Still waiting for pics of the Fatherland & my Primanti sammich.

If I ever make the big bucks, I get a tooth replacement and adult braces to fix my overbite.
That gap between my teeth looks terrible and causes problems.

I assume the shots in the background are the Cathederal of Learning & the Mighty & Holy Roberto's Bridge ?
I love both pics you sent me.
Need a change in the next one since I can't wear a beard.
Fear the 'Burgh.

One of my commenters on You Tube came up with a great description for Carly.

SNARLY !

I love it and am going to use it.

Trump is also way ahead here in California as our gun crazed Democrats seek ways to further restrict the 2nd Amendment on and off the ballot.

Yorkshire pud

'Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to grift I go. With a pan and a hand and a tin can bowl, hi ho, hi ho; hi ho, hi ho, hi ho.

I will believe it when they send me airfare, deluxe accommodations, a limo and food money.
Bellgabbers, with some notable exceptions, talk much and deliver little.
I'd like to meet Knapp too.
And if there's anyone in America who could wrangle and interview with Art, its me.

George - I will e-mail these to you for your use.  I remade the bottom one ("An Audience With The Master") to make it easier to read.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2016, 10:51:52 AM

George - I will e-mail these to you for your use.  I remade the bottom one ("An Audience With The Master") to make it easier to read.

I love them and will send them to George as well.

Those guys in the second ones look like they're either at an atm  or lining up for the free Iron City Light & lunch.😄

Thank you very much.

You are always there for me.

Trump holding big rally in South Bend today.

When I was in the Apple Store yesterday I found out that the Stockton Street store has free classes on how to use IMovie and they had a screenshot showing titles up.
Soon as I investigate further am going to see what times and days they have the class and sign up.

Little Fuzzy gets jealous when I use the IPad and nuzzles the Iographer wth her chin.

" Pay attention to ME ! "😻🐱😸

She's do very sweet and loving.
I adore her.

Got an email saying Hulu is planning to offer broadcast tv live to counter the big cable networks because millennial hate them.
That should be interesting.
Now if only CBS interactive would get rid of the constant ads.
I'd pay extra for that.
They floated the idea awhile back.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2016, 10:54:41 AM
I love them and will send them to George as well.

Those guys in the second ones look like they're either at an atm  or lining up for the free Iron City Light & lunch.😄

The guys in the second one are devotees of an East Indian guru.  They are all gathered to listen to his teachings and seek his blessing, as are we all on this thread!

Here's the final one I have time for today.  I hope you enjoy it, and will send it to you in an e-mail as well.

Corrected to make it easier to read:

Gruntled

Hi George/Falkie.
I just watched your video about Carly F. and Heidi Cruz's fight in the ladies room over Ted.
Is this true?
Man, that Ted sure gets his share if even half these rumors are true.
  Does watching your video here mean I have accessed the Falkenburg Fortress or is there a more
exclusive inner sanctum I've yet to gain entrance to?
Please advise.
ps Good luck at the Doctors and hope you do well on C2C.

3OctaveFart

Certainly gets his share of tail for a guy who wears eye makeup.

Falkie2013

Gerry asked about Beck.

The picture below now shows how nuts Beck has become.

Beck :

" God prolonged GOP primary so every state could choose between good and evil. "

The Cruzians think Trump is evil.

And then there is the OTHER picture.
Experts say it is Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald & Trump thinks so.
Trump also said Teddy did nothing when Carly fell.
Cruz says Trum s nuts for suggesting his father had anything to do with Oswald.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

You need to remake the text on that so it reads: "Second hand news and ill informed commentary"

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2016, 01:44:39 PM

And always remember that I am the most respected man in American journalism today.
Also, the most popular man on the internet too.😜😀

I've got to get someone to do a voiceover for me.

Gruntled

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 03, 2016, 02:41:24 PM
Carly Fiorina and Heidi cruz fight in Pizzeria restroom over Ted having sex with Carly (5.2.16).

https://youtu.be/ZZPyoKhlyj8
Oh!  :)

SnapT

CRUZ DROPS OUT! 

And PUNCHES and ELBOWS his wife in the FACE while doing it!
https://twitter.com/gideonresnick/status/727665621836648453

JENX

I think it's funny as hell

looks like the "haters" were the ones that made falk.
and now that falk has his spot he thinks he's all that and more,
NO ONE is here.

shows how many real followers he REALLY has.

the kumbayah moment is gone.

Bye george. !!

if that fortress aint boppin, them yr getting a real view of where u stand.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on May 03, 2016, 07:29:34 PM
CRUZ DROPS OUT! 

And PUNCHES and ELBOWS his wife in the FACE while doing it!
https://twitter.com/gideonresnick/status/727665621836648453

Great news !

Gee, I'm sorry for his wife.
In more ways than one.
It could be worse.
He could be married to Hillary or Moochelle.
Now we KNOW who REALLY beats his woman !
Ain't me to be sure !
The look on her face shows it isn't a love tap.
Now Trump has to go after Hillary and morons like Elizabeth Warren who played the usual Demorat cards :

Trump is a :

Racist
Xenophobe

And who knows what else.
She periodically crawls out of her crack in the wall, stands up on her hind legs, shrieks and goes back into the wall.
No one in their right mind pays attention to her.

When I get mentally tired, I forget things.
Was walking with a shopping cart and put my Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs in the cart & when I transferred to the motorized wheelchair, I forgot I left it in there.
I hope whomever got it enjoys it.🙀😬
I'm mad at myself for forgetting it.
I'd been reading it on the bus.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Picked up this lightbulb at the lighting store.
It's a lot brighter than a 60 watt fluorescent and saves more in energy costs over a years time.
I'd heard them advertised but had not seen one before.
Was $5 on sale.

Cost to use this bulb is .70 cents a year less than a fluorescent bulb.

3OctaveFart

Bump.

(The thread nearly slipped off the first page for maybe the first time ever.)

JENX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 03, 2016, 11:00:52 PM
Bump.

(The thread nearly slipped off the first page for maybe the first time ever.)

I'm quite sad. There were a LOT of great ppl here.  :-\

3OctaveFart

It was the funniest thread I've ever seen.

It was like a long-running sitcom when old characters from the past return for guest appearances, and to rousing applause from the live studio audience.

But all great shows level off. Short of his arrest I don't know what could ever get it moving again.

Defwhale

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 03, 2016, 09:04:53 AM
He has that covered not only once, but twice. 

He said all of his treasures burned up in a fire due to the incompetence of some apartment house manager.  Then later the story became that he lost all of his treasures due to the incompetence of a storage locker manager.

Whatever happened to the two storage units in Sacramento he rented when he had to shovel out his junk yard last year at inspection time?  We haven't heard a word about it since long before his car heaved it's last breath.

Wasn't a bunch of Kathy's crap there?  How did it get to her new hovel?

Did he fall behind on payments and lose it?  Seems like that would have been someone else's fault and we'd have heard him bellowing about it.

Is he quietly keeping up with the monthly charges?  Seems like we'd have heard him begging for help with payments.

Did he reclaim his treasures?  Surely he'd have either done a video or feigned another injury doing that.

Did it never happen?  Was it a ruse to collect more donations?  Nothing seems to be missing from his trash heap.