• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 02, 2016, 04:11:11 PM
It does a body good.  Mayhap Falkie invented that brilliant marketing slogan.

"Thar she blows"?

Falkie2013

Thanks for the friendly crap for a change.😀
I've had enough unfriendly crap to last me two lifetimes.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Just got done at the doctor and the picture below is the scale reading while I was standing on it with my shoes off.
Note that is NOT 4-5 or 600 pounds like the creep Crapio says I weigh.
I couldn't get a better picture of it because someone put them flush to the wall and backwards.
I've lost 19 pounds since my last visit but still need and want to lose more to take pressure off my back and get healthier.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I played the Noory Coast program from You Tube on the 28th for my doctor and his associate & both of them thought it was really cool.
It was not my video but the actual Noory/LMH program as aired.
His associate studied in Pittsburgh for 6 years & loved being there but came back here because his family all lives in this area & he missed them.
My doctor gave me a fist bump when he heard the announcement from Noory, too.☺️😃

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚇🚇🚇🚇🚇🚇🚇🚇🚇

Headed back to the East Bay & after I make a stop at Target will head home.
Then I have to do the video for George.
I did research on it last night.

The second picture is to show that I was at the doctor so no idiot will say I faked the scale reading or some other bs.

Falkie2013

Just done as an experiment.
Screen is in doctors lobby waiting room.
KTVU - Channel 2. Oakland.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 02, 2016, 12:53:58 PM
There is still time for him to realize he subscribes to an ideology that loves telling poor people and/or minorities to "take responsibility" for themselves. Then holds out a pan for money and blames his standing on liberals. Maybe he will come to understand it soon.

There is that hope.

He he he...No. He doesn't understand that Trump's designs for such as Senda don't suit Senda. But don't let on, the realisation will be a joy to behold.

Yorkshire pud

Incidentally; a page or two back, Senda was singing the praises of cats. And how they don't 'like' birds, or indeed most wildlife smaller than they are..they're preditors but he doesn't get that bit...anyway, my question is thus: Does he realise if he died in his hovel alone with only his cats for company, he'll be their next meal. Starting with his eyes..then the rest of the considetable soft stuff on his face. He knows that, yeah?

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on May 02, 2016, 04:13:14 PM
"Thar HE blows"?
If you do not buy your black market breast milk from reputable sources, you just never know what it is cut with... :o

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
If you do not buy your black market breast milk from reputable sources, you just never know what it is cut with... :o

I'm jonesing really bad, man! Reeeal bad!

...How would one cut breast milk? Does the client pay a premium if it's pumped in front of them?

aldousburbank

Breast milk lovers suck.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 02, 2016, 09:14:36 PM
...How would one cut breast milk? Does the client pay a premium if it's pumped in front of them?

Disreputable sellers will cut it with Parmalat, obviously.

;D I wish Falkie would address his time as a pimp and the inner workings of that world. It's the most fascinating thing he's got going.

Falkie2013

Left the house this morning to go to SF.
Headed home now.
Will do videos after I rest for a bit.
This is why we need a car
It takes too much time & wears me out.
George says I can take my time but do an excellent job because lots of eyes are watching.

I brought home 3 bottles of orange juice, turkey kielbasa, some frozen fish and lots of canned cat food. And a $3 can opener that I tested and it works.
Bought Kathy a canvas and lined freezer carry bag so she can bring home frozen food.
Everything I bought was still cold and not thawed out when I got home.

Gonna rest my back for a bit.
Then see about videos of my back doesn't object.

Pictures below of construction for Stockton Street subway tunnel in SF.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 02, 2016, 09:14:36 PM
Let's just say that you have to be male to produce the necessary ingredients... Hence the reason to only use reputable sources or collect your own fresh milk (but I hear there is a premium for that service.)

***I really never imagined having this conversation until recently.

Everything is coming up Falkie.

DC is looking to hire writers, this is a big break for Falkie.
Get off your butt and submit your application, you only have 29 days keft to do it.

https://www.dccomicstalentworkshop.com/

Defwhale

Quote from: SnapT on May 02, 2016, 12:01:14 PM

https://youtu.be/kT0uZjkYQt0

Senda, have you ever seen Carly Fiorina or Heidi Cruz?

Never mind, anyone thinking Kathy is a catch wouldn't be able to figure this one out either.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2016, 10:06:08 PM
Look up "Infantilism"...
Too late.  This thread (or the other) had already forced me to stumble across grown men in diapers. Bellgab alone is responsible for the embarrassing results that my search history would reveal.

Quote from: Defwhale on May 02, 2016, 10:13:13 PM
Senda, have you ever seen Carly Fiorina or Heidi Cruz?

Never mind, anyone thinking Kathy is a catch wouldn't be able to figure this one out either.

Nothing amazing happened in his life past the point where it became verifiable on the Internet.  What a coincidence, eh?

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 02, 2016, 09:20:21 PM
;D I wish Falkie would address his time as a pimp and the inner workings of that world. It's the most fascinating thing he's got going.

Falkie being a "pimp"

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 02, 2016, 12:40:08 PM
I always put a period in. It's proper usage.
Don't push it, please.
And I was in a hurry.
Remember that this IS a series of videos where I talk about Trump and things related to Trump and anything negative about Lyin' Ted or Lyin' Down Carly qualifies.

If I talk about the enemy of Trump, it qualifies as Trump Talk.
And it IS my video after all.

Corrected video below with 58 views and slowly rising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT0uZjkYQt0

And I got this in the mail today as well :

Congratulations, George.  You've won the battle of Bellgab.  Most of the haters are gone.  Onan quit in early April.  Who is in the hospital and will probably never return.  You're hosting the Gabcast whenever you want and some of the Bellgabbers want to pay your way to the Gabfest in Las Vegas to meet George Knapp.

Things have really turned around for you.  Congratulations and continued good luck to you.

And the replies back and forth.

I will believe it when they send me airfare, deluxe accommodations, a limo and food money.
Bellgabbers, with some notable exceptions, talk much and deliver little.
I'd like to meet Knapp too.
And if there's anyone in America who could wrangle and interview with Art, its me.

( Or MV, of course. ).

IMHO, other then Noory and me, who do they have to follow with Art gone ?

You are absolutely right.  With Art in retirement, you and Noory are the only attractions.  Without you, Bellgab is dead.  The Bellgab members know that and so does MV.  That's why he's giving you Carte Blanche at Bellgab.  You can solo host the Gabcast anytime you want, he's given you your own thread to moderate as you see fit.  No one else has that power at Bellgab. No one, just you.

I forgot to mention, not only are Onan and Who gone forever, ONeil and his gifs are gone too.  And some of the other haters are leaning more and more in your direction.  I also read on another forum that George Noory saw http://www.woowooradio.com and was furious and is planning to sue the guy who put it up.  I guess that guy won't be laughing munch longer, especially when he's served with a lawsuit for defamation.

The Battle of Bellgab is over.  You've won.

I will refrain from comment on this one due to lack of time.
I've got to get out of here.

While I am not arrogant enough to assume I am some kind of Bellgab " star " as certain people used to say I was when they knew they were gaming me, I'm possibly the closest thing to one right now in that people watch my videos, listen to me on the Gabcast and are awaiting to see me on Coast.
Some have evil intent in doing so because it allows them to attack me, while others sincerely LIKE me and want to see me succeed.
I'm doing this for them and for me and also because every step I take forward it drives the haters and trolls nuts, and I enjoy the hell out of making them squirm like worms in a frying pan.

But its a big crapshoot. I may fail at all of it.
However, I am doing what I love to do.
And am having fun doing it, even if it never makes me much money.
In some ways fun and happiness are more important.
If I had a lot more money, it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans if I wasn't happy.
But I won't turn down BIG money either if it comes my way, because it would make my life a lot easier.

Cruz Humps Carly.
201 views so far.
Thanks for your input Snap T.

Defwhale

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 03, 2016, 01:03:33 AM
Nothing amazing happened in his life past the point where it became verifiable on the Internet.  What a coincidence, eh?

Of all Lyin' George's stories, and it's hard to choose just one, my favorite has to be him walking in and being allowed to stay in the press box as a child in game 7 of the 1960 World Series.  He can't just claim to have been at the game to see Maz hit the game and series winning homer, no, he has to have been in the press box for it.  Presumably because he's always been friendly and likes to talk to people.

Surely his ticket stub, program, scorecard, and a bunch of hot dog wrappers from that game are somewhere in his trash heap.

Defwhale

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2016, 08:21:28 AM
Hey...Senda isn't without precident.

Well you know, Senda doesn't care if people don't believe him, and if they don't it's their problem.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Defwhale on May 03, 2016, 08:29:19 AM
Well you know, Senda doesn't care if people don't believe him, and if they don't it's their problem.

Nor does he worry too much about how many toe curlingly personel details he tells the world.

Quote from: Defwhale on May 03, 2016, 08:14:45 AM
Surely his ticket stub, program, scorecard, and a bunch of hot dog wrappers from that game are somewhere in his trash heap.

He has that covered not only once, but twice. 

He said all of his treasures burned up in a fire due to the incompetence of some apartment house manager.  Then later the story became that he lost all of his treasures due to the incompetence of a storage locker manager.

Say, weren't Senda's youtube videos supposed to be pay per view by now?  You had to buy a subscription to watch them?

I guess the fact that ZERO people signed up to watch his shitty videos was enough to convince him that was a bad idea.  It's been quietly dropped.

3OctaveFart

Falkie spake thusly near the porticullis:

QuoteAnd I got this in the mail today as well :

Congratulations, George.  You've won the battle of Bellgab.  Most of the haters are gone.  Onan quit in early April.  Who is in the hospital and will probably never return.  You're hosting the Gabcast whenever you want and some of the Bellgabbers want to pay your way to the Gabfest in Las Vegas to meet George Knapp.

Things have really turned around for you.  Congratulations and continued good luck to you.

And the replies back and forth.

I will believe it when they send me airfare, deluxe accommodations, a limo and food money.
Bellgabbers, with some notable exceptions, talk much and deliver little.
I'd like to meet Knapp too.
And if there's anyone in America who could wrangle and interview with Art, its me.

( Or MV, of course. ).

IMHO, other then Noory and me, who do they have to follow with Art gone ?

You are absolutely right.  With Art in retirement, you and Noory are the only attractions.  Without you, Bellgab is dead.  The Bellgab members know that and so does MV.  That's why he's giving you Carte Blanche at Bellgab.  You can solo host the Gabcast anytime you want, he's given you your own thread to moderate as you see fit.  No one else has that power at Bellgab. No one, just you.

I forgot to mention, not only are Onan and Who gone forever, ONeil and his gifs are gone too.  And some of the other haters are leaning more and more in your direction.  I also read on another forum that George Noory saw http://www.woowooradio.com and was furious and is planning to sue the guy who put it up.  I guess that guy won't be laughing munch longer, especially when he's served with a lawsuit for defamation.

The Battle of Bellgab is over.  You've won.

I will refrain from comment on this one due to lack of time.
I've got to get out of here.