• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
You have been an important part of his video empire. George needs his fans right now.

It only matters if George knows who his fans are.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
It only matters if George knows who his fans are.

I know how my fans are.
My enemies.
And also those whose motives I find questionable as well.
But I am not going to put up with being subjected to continual attack in here for very long.
Nor for being asked if I am a troll by someone who should know better.

This place was also set up for people to have fun free of all the hate.
If you can't post here without being hateful or acting like a troll, then leave.
I'm through with discussing this subject.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Now for something a bit more pleasant.
Years ago a company put out a drink called Alien Ale.
It came in flavors, has quinine in it, would glow in the dark and had a cute back story how it was created by the Roswell aliens for them to get enough money to buy the elements they need to power their crashed ship and return home.
The stuff tasted horrible but was one of the hardest alien related collectibles to find.
I finally got a 4 pack on EBay after having had 2 four packs in the storage that I let back in 2001.
When it was originally sold, it disappeared off the shelves quickly and had only been on EBay once in 15 years and had even been shown in a gray alien related item piece by the skeptics.
I'll do a video about it when I receive it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 01:56:04 PM
This thread was set up as a place where I and others could comment on things without being continually attacked for it and MV had other reasons for it as well.
If you feel that trolling and hating is acceptable behavior, then perhaps this is NOT the place for you.
I reply to the haters because of their lies and to get back at them.
But to ask if I am a troll after I and Kathy and my Mother have been subjected to vicious attacks and on line and personal stalking is insulting.
Brig's opinion is wrong in so many ways and so is anyone who agrees with her.
People are being bullied every day both on and off the internet.
They are not CHOOSING to be attacked.
They are VICTIMS of bullying and as I have already said, some have committed suicide over it, both adults and teenagers.
White Crow, you know how I feel about your comment and what you can do with it.

George take it easy.. You appreciated my honesty the other day with drone. Of course I know you aren't a troll. You are Man that needs freinds. To help you along with your 'specific' 'limitations. We all have limitations. Your peculiar deficiencies cause you a lot of troubles on Bellgab.

It's not my business to analyze you. It's is, to reach out to try help you,  if I perceive doing  so, will bring you joy and not endanger  or be a waste of my time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 01, 2016, 02:20:33 PM
George take it easy.. You appreciated my honesty the other day with drone. Of course I know you aren't a troll. You are Man that needs freinds. To help you along with your 'specific' 'limitations. We all have limitations. Your peculiar deficiency cause you a lot troubles on Bellgab.

I have to get out of here to make the farmers market before 2.

Don't mince words.

What " peculiar deficiency " do I seemingly solely have that no other person or Bellgabber doesn't ?

I'm sure people would like to know.

Or are you just going to thinly insult me over and over on here ?

You KNOW just how long I am going to tolerate that bullshit.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
I have to get out of here to make the farmers market before 2.

Don't mince words.

What " peculiar deficiency " do I seemingly solely have that no other person or Bellgabber doesn't ?

I'm sure people would like to know.

Or are you just going to thinly insult me over and over on here ?

You KNOW just how long I am going to tolerate that bullshit.

You asked above..

I am not insulting you.  And you not understand that,  my friend, is your percular deficiency..Best to you George hope find joy and happiness.  Truly I do..

3OctaveFart

George, are you going to do the baby voice for the Noory bit?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 01, 2016, 01:40:16 PM
Of course he does not see the difference between a single word and a phrase, why the hell would I have expected other wise?
I need to thank Roswells... Somehow I had missed this gem...

3OctaveFart

Doing the baby voice on the Noory broadcasts = balls of steel.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 03:28:23 PM
Doing the baby voice on the Noory broadcasts = balls of steel.

Or oxygen deprivation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on May 01, 2016, 03:01:35 PM
I need to thank Roswells... Somehow I had missed this gem...

Thanks WoTR, it's my way of giving back.

Is there a Falkiecast tonight?  The baby voice needs some more fine tuning before he rolls it
out on 400+ affiliates

Yorkshire pud

How does he continue to surprise me with his stupidity?
Of course he does not see the difference between a single word and a phrase, why the hell would I have expected other wise?

Comfort yourself with the knowledge that Senda really believes those who disagree with him are haters, trolls and idiots...yep idiots. This is praise indeed from someone who had it explained to him how to quote the post he intended to reply to (many times), and still gets it wrong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 01, 2016, 03:32:31 PM
Is there a Falkiecast tonight?  The baby voice needs some more fine tuning before he rolls it
out on 400+ affiliates

They'll be impressed greatly or will roll their collective eye skyward in catatonic disbelief; I'm guessing the latter.

Dateline

Here is a thought:  Norry relates to Falkie.  If Art had not been Art and quit again, there would be no Norry Coast.  Norry without Coast would be Norry living like Falkie, maybe without the feigned disability, but in a hovel. 

3OctaveFart

"Yeah, we just hired this new raw talent but he insists on using a baby voice for his monthly broadcast."

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 02:49:49 PM
George, are you going to do the baby voice for the Noory bit?

No.
It's being done straight as commentary.
And will be every month.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 01, 2016, 02:37:10 PM
You asked above..

I am not insulting you.  And you not understand that,  my friend, is your percular deficiency..Best to you George hope find joy and happiness.  Truly I do..

Asking someone if they are a troll when they fight back at the trolls is insulting.
And evading my direct question for you to DEFINE what you meant by my " deficiency " makes me wonder just why would you say such a thing.
I don't deal in vagueness like that.

I got to the market too late. It tends to be more expensive than the one in Concord where I get better deals & will go there on Tuesday.
All I bought was a cauliflower which I will cook tonight.
It's 82 out there and all fans are on in my living room.

60 pages.
Another milestone.
Thank you for it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
"Yeah, we just hired this new raw talent but he insists on using a baby voice for his monthly broadcast."

"Erm, say again; I thought you just said something about a baby voice, damn speakerphone. "

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 04:05:34 PM
No.
And will be every month.
Are you ever going to talk about the haters and liars on BellGab?

George, being fairly new here, I have heard much spirited talk about haters (Haterz) and Trolls (Trollz).  I would like to know what your definition of these are and how you tell the difference between your enemies and those who occasionally bust your chops a little?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 01, 2016, 04:52:37 PM
George, being fairly new here, I have heard much spirited talk about haters (Haterz) and Trolls (Trollz).  I would like to know what your definition of these are and how you tell the difference between your enemies and those who occasionally bust your chops a little?

There's not much difference in the two on this website when it comes to me.
Falkie trolls are different than the occasional commenter who goes after someone, particularly newbies.
They engage in a continual campaign of attacking me given the slightest excuse from my taking a walk & saying that " proves " that I can go to work to my saying I took Kathy to dinner & they attack me for taking her out and similar examples.
No one on this board from what I have seen is subject to the continual and unrelenting attacks and outright lies, distortions and fabrications that I have endured.
But I was in a good mood when I got up today and I'd like to return to that and move on.

🚾🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

Speaking of movements, would you buy the below to attach to your toilet ?

Motion activated toilet light.

http://www.grommet.com

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 04:20:36 PM
Are you ever going to talk about the haters and liars on BellGab?

No.
I'm even trying to not do that on my videos.

Noory, as he has said, wants me to talk about the paranormal & newsworthy events or my opinion on them, not trolls & haters.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 05:16:55 PM
No.
I'm even trying to not do that on my videos.

Noory, as he has said, wants me to talk about the paranormal & newsworthy events or my opinion on them, not trolls & haters.
Cool, Falkie.  Good on ya man. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 01, 2016, 04:05:34 PM
No.
And will be every month.
I thought the baby voice was funny.  Didn't even recognize you at first.  I think it would be funny to use it occasionally.

starrmtn001

In all fairness, YP, he has been working hard on changing his persona.  Give him another chance aiy?

Defwhale

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 01, 2016, 03:28:23 PM
Doing the baby voice on the Noory broadcasts = balls brain of steel.

fify

Defwhale

How does he continue to surprise me with his stupidity?

What surprises me are all the posters who insist Falkie is intelligent.

Because he's smarter than the meatheads?  The mall rats?  The other losers?  Because he knows a little about a few things he's interested in, and can almost repeat them back coherently some of the time?  He should know something, he's been on the planet 65 years. 

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 01, 2016, 05:31:32 PM
In all fairness, YP, he has been working hard on changing his persona.  Give him another chance aiy?

I know it may be an assault on his good taste and sensibilities, but we need to get him to Vegas!

Falkie2013

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 01, 2016, 05:27:52 PM
I thought the baby voice was funny.  Didn't even recognize you at first.  I think it would be funny to use it occasionally.

Well, some didn't like it this time and it hurts my mouth to do it as well but I might do it from time to time.
IF I practice for a considerable time & am not interrupted, I know I can master other voices as well.

3OctaveFart

George- You have to take back the Musings thread now while you have momentum.