• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Littlechris is a worse actor than Open Lines Gerry.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on April 25, 2016, 07:27:56 PM
First of all, PROMISES were NEVER made to you.

Second of all, the cottages have been completed with more to be built this summer and they are NOT by the sea.

You have made promises in the past or suggestions or inferences that you had NO intention to keep.
And as far as I am concerned Mendocino is by the sea for the purposes of the joke.

I'm a videographer not a cartographer.

littlechris

Quote from: Daggit on April 25, 2016, 07:51:52 PM
Littlechris is a worse actor than Open Lines Gerry.

Let me guess, you were allowed into the fortress as well?

Falkie2013

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 25, 2016, 07:25:59 PM

Chris also refused to attend the Last Supper, the marriage of Figaro and the 1st & 2nd inaugurations of Obama for the same reason & I'm led to believe that he will also boycott the Trump inauguration as well if it happens.

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on April 25, 2016, 07:53:05 PM
Let me guess, you were allowed into the fortress as well?

Oh of course you're still hanging around like a bad smell.

I haven't asked nor been invited nor would I expect or want to.

Kolchak

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 07:49:41 PM
You are making an assumption not in evidence.
I'm more awake than usual.
For some reason, doing the Gabcast yesterday made me incredibly tired.
I went to bed shortly thereafter and stayed there all night until I woke up.

Pizza, chicken and cake is a very filling combination. That will put anyone out in short order.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 05:47:04 PM
Rent a motorized wheelchair for me for the weekend.

Why don't you pay your own fucking way for a change, you fat-assed freeloading retard?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 06:10:35 PM
who am I to dispute her great judgement and obvious discernment as well ?

Yeah, who the fuck are you to accuse her of being a spy and banning her from your little shithole forum?

Falkie2013

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2016, 07:56:36 PM
Why don't you pay your own fucking way for a change, you fat-assed freeloading retard?

I can't help it if YOU are too stupid to understand sarcasm.
There is, was and never will be such an event.
It's Chefist and Little Chris badly done pranking attempt, you fool.
Get back on the spastic bus where you belong.

Falkie2013

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2016, 07:58:30 PM
Yeah, who the fuck are you to accuse her of being a spy and banning her from your little shithole forum?

Brig hasn't been banned from my forum.
Just keep deluding yourself that you know what you're talking about and that anyone cares.
Because they don't and never will when it comes to youth rally mindless prattle.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 25, 2016, 07:42:48 PM
The Falkie posts are different now ..... different writer ?
They're more intelligent than previously ....

Also he is showing a self deprecating sense of humor. In 15 years he has never shown a hint of it before.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2016, 08:01:36 PM
Also he is showing a self deprecating sense of humor. In 15 years he has never shown a hint of it before.
you have a forum?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 08:01:20 PM
Just keep deluding yourself that you know what you're talking about and that anyone cares.
Because they don't and never will when it comes to youth rally mindless prattle.

Let's talk about machine language programming Mr. Computer Wizard.  You won't do it because you know I will strip the bark off of you within two posts.

You're a fucking fraud.  A liar and a con man.  That's your biggest accomplishment in life.

And I'll see you at Home Depot tonight as planned, unless you are a fucking gigantic pussy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 25, 2016, 07:56:36 PM
Easy there.  This was a running joke today.  And, I must say, Falkie had some very funny come backs that didn't spite anyone.  Maybe he's trying to reformat his attitude.  Give him a chance.  K? ;)

littlechris

Quote from: Daggit on April 25, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

I haven't asked nor been invited nor would I expect or want to.

I think I'm ready for that blow job.

Quote from: Daggit on April 12, 2016, 06:27:23 AM
Ok. Who's dick do I need to suck to get a look at this private thread? Littlechris? Open Lines Gerry? I'll even pity suck Drone.

Quote from: Daggit on April 04, 2016, 11:32:13 PM
Can I get an invite to the private thread?

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 25, 2016, 08:03:32 PM
you have a forum?

Nope.

No one wants to read tales of comic books, cats and hookers.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 07:59:23 PM
I can't help it if YOU are too stupid to understand sarcasm.
There is, was and never will be such an event.
It's Chefist and Little Chris badly done pranking attempt, you fool.
Get back on the spastic bus where you belong.

Did you follow any of the chat room commentary on Sunday?  Two themes dominated the conversation:

1)  People saying repeatedly how sad it was to listen to you humiliate yourself and someone you say you love.  Some actually logged off out of disgust.

2)  People chortling about what a fucking buffoon you are. Laughing at how inept you are.  Not one person -- not one! -- made a comment about you being a competent podcast host.  It was all about how funny it was the antics of someone so stupid that he wouldn't know a turd from a tootsie roll if he had it in his mouth.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 08:01:20 PM
wow falkie has a forum that is a thread in which he bans people.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2016, 08:01:36 PM

It was the pizza/wings/cake combo.  ;)

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on April 25, 2016, 08:06:04 PM
I think I'm ready for that blow job.

Not surprising sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

No blow jobs for you.

MR Spock might oblige. Meet him at the back of the short bus.

WOTR

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 25, 2016, 06:55:17 PM
Someone has to counsel Falkie not to trust the likes of you.
Falkie is a big boy.  He has trusted LC XXXX times in the past and is free to wash, rinse and repeat this as often as he feels there is value to his long running soap opera in doing so.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: WOTR on April 25, 2016, 08:22:16 PM
Falkie is a big boy.  He has trusted LC XXXX times in the past and is free to wash, rinse and repeat this as often as he feels there is value to his long running soap opera in doing so.

I really doubt that Falkie is going back to littleChris after each betrayal time and time again because he wants the rinse repeat drama to keep the show going. I don’t think Falkie is a puppet master that way. I believe it is more a case of a guy who is very lonely and craves attention that guys like drone and littleChris give him. Despite the overwhelming evidence that they will continue to betray him and use him for their own shits and giggles he keeps on taking them back. It was littleChris who gave Casio Falkie’s phone number. This betrayal alone should have earned littleChris blackbook status for life yet Falkie still accepts his inboxes. I will help Falkie see the light.

Dateline

I hear on the forums that BJ is Falkie's newest bestest friend.

cosmic hobo

Thank you Falkie for trusting me enough to post the amazing news that gnoory has posted in the fortress.

Take that little shits.

Quote from: Gnoory on April 25, 2016, 07:16:13 PM
Congrats on your thread George and your Gabcast appearances. I was on a plane leaving Denver headed for LA or I would have called in.
Hope you are well.
GN

chefist

This is for real! I'm looking forward to it! If we can't get enough donations, then it's a no go for George.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2016, 08:35:40 PM
I hear on the forums that BJ is Falkie's newest bestest friend.
falkie said that he can run any forum better then MV or anyone else here.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 06:47:24 PM
Is that an English or African Rallye Squirrel ?
You better hope it wasn't an African Rallye Squirrel.  They're hung like horses.