• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WOTR on April 10, 2016, 06:08:08 PM
However, it strikes me that George has said that he has know Kathy since they were very young.

Senda lies are endless, and I believe that he has told them for so long that he genuinely does not remember the truth anymore.

Senda and Kathy may have met 38 years ago, but they have not been "together for 38 years" as he so often claims.  Kathy confirmed this in one of her very first videos, when Senda brayed "We've been together for 38 years" and she mumbled "...Off and on."  I'm sure her face paid dearly for that later.

For starters, both of them got married to other people during that time frame.  When Senda first started posting on Redbook, he had yet another girlfriend who has since dropped from the scene.  And in the early 2000's, he melted down in the chat room one night and threatened to kill himself because KellyDD was stiff-arming his amorous advances.  She had taken out a restraining order against him because of disturbing stalking behaviour (thus his nickname, "Stalkie).  Not sure if this was before or after she gave him a free pity fuck.

He resumed with Kathy about 8-10 years or so, right around the time he found a doctor to certify him as disabled.  He did the same thing for Kathy.  They fight viciously and endlessly but the hard truth is that neither of them is going to be anyone's dream date, so it's any port in a storm time for both of them.

As far his marriage goes, which he now is talking about, I'll just say that the more things change, etc.  Draw your own conclusions.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:36:10 PM
Yeah, Senda the peacemaker.
It would be ironic if they buried the hatchet and both attacked Falkie.

Who

Can you imagine Senda hosting a round table discussion with all the chairpersons of the Federal Reserve, past and present?  This is just too damned funny.  I'll be back in the FORTRESS as soon as I regain my composure.  Senda!  Hosting a round table discussion . . . with all the chairpersons of the Federal Reserve, past and present. 

So much material, so little time.

whoozit

Quote from: Who on April 10, 2016, 06:43:48 PM

Can you imagine Senda hosting a round table discussion with all the chairpersons of the Federal Reserve, past and present?  This is just too damned funny.  I'll be back in the FORTRESS as soon as I regain my composure.  Senda!  Hosting a round table discussion . . . with all the chairpersons of the Federal Reserve, past and present. 

So much material, so little time.
There isn't enough reading in the world...

littlechris

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 06:40:15 PM
It would be ironic if they buried the hatchet and both attacked Falkie.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

littlechris

Quote from: Who on April 10, 2016, 06:29:17 PM

"George, if you could interview anyone in the world, who would that person be?"

Art Bell
Barack Obama
Stanton Friedman
The Pope
Justin Bieber
Kate Upton
Christina Fredricks
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
Larry the Cable Guy
George W Bush
Richard C Hoagland
All the men who have played Bond and Superman
Jesse Ventura
Alex Jones
Donald Trump
Larry King
The cast of NCIS & Scorpion especially David McCallum & Pauley
The Dalai Lama
Mitt Romney
Pete Rose
Barry Bonds
Charles Krauthammer
Jim Cramer ( I have all his books )
George Knapp
Maureen McGovern
Patrick Stewart
Bill Shatner and George Takei, both at the same time and end the feud
Loni Anderson
Pamela Anderson
Charlie Sheen
Hugh Hefner
Warren Buffett
The present and past heads of the Fed in a round table discussion ( I'd have to do a lot of reading before hand)
Jay Leno

He's soo FULL OF SHIT for putting Art Bell at the top of the list. lol

Who

I think I've regained my composure from my last visit.  I'm back in Falkenberg's Fortress where Senda is responding to a hostage's suggestion that he play in the minor leagues a bit longer before moving up to a big network.  Senda disagrees.  He believes he is ready for the next step.  He also informs the hostages that he does not like being called Senda.  Who knew? 

Re: Welcome to the Fortress!
« Reply #717 on: Yesterday at 01:27:26 PM »

Quote from: A hostage on Yesterday at 10:23:51 AM

"I think Senda should do a month or two on UFOship as a crash course before committing to another network. You know like a new draft pick working some things out in the minor league first."

I've done 908 videos, did 3 gab casts, EOD,  have been a guest on tv and done two and a quarter interviews and have LISTENED to talk radio since I was five and used to hang out at radio & tv stations so I KNOW something about how broadcasting is done.
With a bit of coaching, I'm ready to take the next step.

And would people please STOP calling me Senda ?
It's used as an insult in the musings thread and elsewhere and annoys the hell out of me.
I am George.

"Master, tell me who is calling you Senda and I'll punch him in the nose for you.  I really will.  Just let me out from under this toilet seat so I can stretch my legs a bit."

Falkie2013

Started on laundry & fed Orangey and the gray kitty from across the street showed up so I fed her too.

Didn't realize it was Sunday so I didn't go to the farmers market.☹️
When I get busy on the net & other things I lose track of time.

Videos later. One more load to go.

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
YUCK!
I just spit out my tuna fish sandwhich with extra mayo!!
Were you eating that in honour of Kathy?

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:34:57 PM
Hi George!

There's enough of that homoerotic stuff on the Musings thread.
I'd prefer to keep the forum clean and some might be offended by it, though I understand your analogy.
Let's keep this to a minimum if no one has any objections.
It's also an issue with me personally as well given what they've done to me and my and Kathy's pictures over there too.
This is NOT a personal rebuke and IS open to discussion if anyone disagrees with me.

Defwhale

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 10, 2016, 06:38:33 PM
Senda and Kathy may have met 38 years ago, but they have not been "together for 38 years" as he so often claims

Hasn't he also been impotent for around 38 years?  There are no coincidences.

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
Well, you are aware that our very own Sweet Kathy is still married and NOT to Falkie, right?
Senda lies are endless,
Thank you both for the reminder.  This is exactly why I do not give his life or posts much thought... ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 07:51:01 PM
Please no more homoerotic stuff. Thank you for your time.

" That's one down and now let's go to Steve Allen. "

By the way, THIS board IS what the Musings thread was NEVER allowed to be.
A place for everyone to have fun.
Note that I did NOT remove Chefist's post because he too, was having fun.😀

I always wondered what Steve's prescription was.

weeberwubber

Quote from: dipp on April 10, 2016, 04:18:04 PM
and the only reason I bother, is because i can't believe for the first week, I thought you some funny dude on youtube. Innocent of knowing i was being deceived by a spiteful hateful old man with a Norman Bates mentality of his own fking DEAD mother.
but that's what you do best, right?
prey on ppls general thoughts,  that most ppl out here are happy do gooders.
they'll never know the bottom feeding fuck you really are.

A+ would read again. The whole post was gold, but the quoted part was particularly prime.

It all goes to prove that we need to get George out and interacting with the general public more often.

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Time for a roll call.  Anyone here who used to post on Redbook raise your hand.  Please be honest.
<* both hands down *>

Hands up.

Charter member and former moderator.

littlechris

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Time for a roll call.  Anyone here who used to post on Redbook raise your hand.  Please be honest.
<* both hands down *>

(Hand raised)

I was a former pimp on the site.

Pimpin aint easy either!

Ya huuurd!!

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 08:42:51 PM
(Hand raised)

I was a former pimp on the site.

Pimpin aint easy either!

Ya huuurd!!

Triple OG, nigga!

Senda lies are endless, and I believe that he has told them for so long that he genuinely does not remember the truth anymore.

Senda and Kathy may have met 38 years ago, but they have not been "together for 38 years" as he so often claims.  Kathy confirmed this in one of her very first videos, when Senda brayed "We've been together for 38 years" and she mumbled "...Off and on."  I'm sure her face paid dearly for that later.

For starters, both of them got married to other people during that time frame.  When Senda first started posting on Redbook, he had yet another girlfriend who has since dropped from the scene.  And in the early 2000's, he melted down in the chat room one night and threatened to kill himself because KellyDD was stiff-arming his amorous advances.  She had taken out a restraining order against him because of disturbing stalking behaviour (thus his nickname, "Stalkie).  Not sure if this was before or after she gave him a free pity fuck.

He resumed with Kathy about 8-10 years or so, right around the time he found a doctor to certify him as disabled.  He did the same thing for Kathy.  They fight viciously and endlessly but the hard truth is that neither of them is going to be anyone's dream date, so it's any port in a storm time for both of them.

As far his marriage goes, which he now is talking about, I'll just say that the more things change, etc.  Draw your own conclusions.

There was a mixer in Tracy thrown by Biker and Brandi that fits into all of that. Senda got a ride there and I am not sure if he first met Kelly there or he got the freebie there. Also Senda claims he did not have sex but as I recall she gave him a Russian.

My memory is based on posts made by Kelly.

littlechris

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 10, 2016, 08:43:27 PM
Can't hear a damn thing he says.

Lol.  He pretty much was trying to "expose" me for "threats" that I made because I told him that I was going to interview his ex wife Karanne Senda Towne, nee' Fullbright.  Lol.

I've been telling him all week to expose me for threats he claims I've been making against him.

Sorry Falks, those arent considered threats in the real world.

A threat is something you can file a police report on or press charges, etc.

And Yes I will be interviewing Karanne.

You never know though George, she may be interested in reuniting with you and you guys may get back together.

Would you be ok with that?

Apparently she's done pretty well for herself so you may have a suga momma!!

Dump Sweet K to the curb dude!!!!!!!

LadyFish

I could barely hear it either, so I wasn't sure if I was understanding correctly what he was talking about. I could very likely be wrong, but I think he said that he didn't like being called George and wants everyone to address him as Senda. From what I could understand about all the PMing between him & LC it sounded to me that Senda was never threatened by LC & that LC has tons of patience for putting up with all of Senda's shenanigans. I think he might have said that the reason he had to get physical with Sweet Kathy on the way to Napa was that Kathy wanted to go to an amusement park instead, so he needed to straighten her out. Of course, the sound quality on the video was so bad, who knows for sure what he said.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Who on April 10, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

I think I've regained my composure from my last visit.  I'm back in Falkenberg's Fortress where Senda is responding to a hostage's suggestion that he play in the minor leagues a bit longer before moving up to a big network.  Senda disagrees.  He believes he is ready for the next step.  He also informs the hostages that he does not like being called Senda.  Who knew? 

Re: Welcome to the Fortress!
« Reply #717 on: Yesterday at 01:27:26 PM »

Quote from: A hostage on Yesterday at 10:23:51 AM

"I think Senda should do a month or two on UFOship as a crash course before committing to another network. You know like a new draft pick working some things out in the minor league first."

I've done 908 videos, did 3 gab casts, EOD,  have been a guest on tv and done two and a quarter interviews and have LISTENED to talk radio since I was five and used to hang out at radio & tv stations so I KNOW something about how broadcasting is done.
With a bit of coaching, I'm ready to take the next step.

And would people please STOP calling me Senda ?
It's used as an insult in the musings thread and elsewhere and annoys the hell out of me.
I am George.

"Master, tell me who is calling you Senda and I'll punch him in the nose for you.  I really will.  Just let me out from under this toilet seat so I can stretch my legs a bit."

Hey Senda you dumb tub 'o shit, good luck on your career in broadcasting. Just wondering WTF you're going to do about your speech impediment, i.e. severe mush mouth? Just a suggestion for show prep, try taking Noory's dick out of your mouth.

starrmtn001

I have my speaker volume on to the max.  Still can't hear him.  He must of changed his volume setting.  Oh well.  I seldom subject myself to his YouTube stuff.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 10, 2016, 08:53:00 PM
There was a mixer in Tracy thrown by Biker and Brandi that fits into all of that. Senda got a ride there and I am not sure if he first met Kelly there or he got the freebie there. Also Senda claims he did not have sex but as I recall she gave him a Russian.

My memory is based on posts made by Kelly.

So her name was Kelly Double D, and she gave Falkie a Russian?  Let's see..that's 2 oz vodka,
1 oz coffee liqueur, Some light cream....

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 10, 2016, 09:14:09 PM
So her name was Kelly Double D, and she gave Falkie a Russian?  Let's see..that's 2 oz vodka,
I am sure she had at least that plus a box of wine before the act,

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 10, 2016, 09:23:26 PM
I am sure she had at least that plus a box boxes of wine before the act,

FIFY

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 10, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

Actually he cheated on Kathy with Kelly "the provider" about 5 years ago.

I keep bringing it up but Falkie avoids talking about it.