• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 08, 2016, 05:55:36 PM
Even better, Art should call and Falkie should interview him.
#bestgabcastever

Yes!

Quote from: Chine on April 08, 2016, 06:21:28 PM
This is great! Hahaha!

I've never posted on this thread as I have no idea what the hell goes on here. Listening to GabCast and it's brilliant.
Welcome!  ;)

Chine

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 08, 2016, 06:23:22 PM
Welcome!  ;)

I hardly have time to post on here as much anymore but decided to listen in and this is fantastic.

whoozit

Quote from: Chine on April 08, 2016, 06:26:37 PM
I hardly have time to post on here as much anymore but decided to listen in and this is fantastic.
Theater of the Absurd.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 08, 2016, 04:55:51 PMIt makes me ill to see some of these clowns cashing in on their service with grotesque books, movie deals, etc.  It makes me sicker to see how many many is people buy into it and lap it up.

But you're perfectly okay with seeing Fatso cashing in and buying into his con game and lapping it up.  You excuse what you like and condemn what you don't.  There's nothing novel or interesting about that.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 08, 2016, 04:55:51 PMScary.

Hypocrisy.

This show fucking rules man. You need to do it weekly. There can be no arguments.

Roswells, Art

Good job on the gabcast tonight Falkie. I think you are better doing that then you are at making videos.

chefist

George killed it tonight! Great job!

You magnificent son of a bitch! I think we just stumbled on a huge talent of yours. I'm not kidding.

whoozit

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 08, 2016, 07:42:07 PM
This show fucking rules man. You need to do it weekly. There can be no arguments.
Excellent job George.  Work out the few kinks and try again.  I'll listen and I think many others will too.

akwilly

the countdown to the derby begins!

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 08, 2016, 08:12:08 PM
Good job on the gabcast tonight Falkie. I think you are better doing that then you are at making videos.

+1

Good show but I need to know something.

What the hell did he have to go do for a few minutes so he could sound like Paton? And where was that bit heading before MV ruined it. Ruined.

bateman

Knocked it out of the park.

paladin1991

Hey felchie! I tried calling, but no joy.  If you unblock me, I can send a thumbnail of the Diet and Exercise program.  It will change/save your life .

chefist

Amazing work, George! You did great! Everyone loved it in the chat!

coaster

Did I miss a good one? Just saw that Falkie is doing the show. Will this one be posted on ufoship? If so, I'll listen to it tomorrow. Or try to get as far into it as I can without losing interest.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 08, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

agreed. he was great.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on April 08, 2016, 08:34:49 PM
Did I miss a good one? Just saw that Falkie is doing the show. Will this one be posted on ufoship? If so, I'll listen to it tomorrow. Or try to get as far into it as I can without losing interest.

You won't.

i didn't wanna, but i did. glad i did and i think you'll like it too.

Lilith

WONDERFUL job George!!!!!!  PM me if you need the audio/video with the live chat on it, or the audio alone. I can send them to you via email on Google drive.  It appears both recordings were successfully, and should be able to send later tonight, or in the morning. Just let me know if you want them at BellGab inbox.
Thank You for doing the show for us, and Thank You MV for making this wonderful event possible!

Praise MV!

coaster

Quote from: bateman on April 08, 2016, 08:35:53 PM
You won't.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 08, 2016, 08:36:15 PM
i didn't wanna, but i did. glad i did and i think you'll like it too.
sweet. looking forward to it.

whoozit

This should be you tonight, King of the Jungle, well plains anyway, basking in the glow of a job well done.

George, had to go there at the end but I just came back to say I think you did a great job man!  It was great to talk to you!  Keep working on it! 

coaster

Quote from: MV on April 08, 2016, 08:50:26 PM
Tonight's GabCast is posted here.
Thanks Toots.
Screw it, I'm exhausted and a bit drunk. Was gonna wait until tomorrow, but this will probably cheer me up. Now on to Falkie..

Quote from: MV on April 08, 2016, 08:50:26 PM
Tonight's GabCast is posted here.

comments section for the cast in the same place. hint, hint.  8)

Lilith

It was so much fun, it made 2 hours seem like 15 minutes!  Thank You George, and Thank You MV!

Praise MV!

Quote from: brig on April 08, 2016, 08:55:44 PM

It was so much fun, it made 2 hours seem like 15 minutes!  Thank You George, and Thank You MV!

Praise MV George!

FIFY  ;)