• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Walked down to the old Amtrak/SP station. Boarded up and/or closed up tight. Saw no ghosts. Will investigate further. At one time events were held there but now it looks as if it's just used for storage.
Video # 900 to be uploaded in a few minutes.
Search parties sent out for Drone & Kathy...😝😜🙀🚨🚓🚓
Headed home & will call my internet provider first thing to set up when they're going to come out & turn my internet on.
I will be ecstatic !😀

littlechris

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 03, 2016, 12:32:11 PM
Brig and Falkie should do a podcast together, it would help the big guy's brand and his reputation.

It might be fun until he starts SCREAMING at my grandma briggies on air and being abusive to her.

So probably not a good idea for her to team up with him.

I think Falkie and Evelyn would be a good team!

MV, can u make that a reality?

If Falkie got out of hand she'd put his ass in check real quick!

Does anyone remember the podcast falkie did a few years back where he screamed and cussed out a caller?

Omg it was awful, but oh soo funny.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 03:31:21 PM
It might be fun until he starts SCREAMING at my grandma briggies on air and being abusive to her.

Does anyone remember the podcast falkie did a few years back where he screamed and cussed out a caller?

The podcasts he did with area51drone? I wish someone could post those, I haven't heard them yet.

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

I'll pay for that to happen. Is 10 bucks a fair price??

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 03, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
The podcasts he did with area51drone? I wish someone could post those, I haven't heard them yet.

No. It wasnt the catbox with drone.

It was an earlier podcast.

He arranged for a caller to call in and then he went APE SHIT on the caller.

It was hillarious.

Omg the catbox#1 that drone produced was a FUCKING RIOT!!! 

Drone, PLEASE POST CB#1 FOR ALL THE NEW FALKIE FANS!!!

Drone and George are supposed to start up the catbox again.

We'll see.

Falkie2013

Video is uploaded. I had a bunch of produce to carry & have to carry the bookcase home so I didn't want to carry the tripod too.
Will investigate the claims of the station being haunted in the next week & do a follow up video.
Still no Drone or Kathy.
See you tomorrow.
Brig, do your stuff & thanks for posting the videos.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2016, 03:46:44 PM
Looking forward to the video on the depot...seems you have to be there at night if you want a chance of catching some ghosts...

Watching now!

Just replayed it on my IPad straight from You Tube.
Worked fine for me.
???
Don't know why you had a problem.
Sorry.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨😡😡😡😡🚓🚓🚓🚓🙀🙀🚓🙀🙀

LITTLE CHRIS just offered to pay for the wifi dongle IF he has access to my home phone number !
He must really think I am an idiot to fall for trusting him with it again.
NEVER !

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 03, 2016, 02:02:24 PM
Drone - have you seen the new season (season 10) of Trailer Park Boys on Netflix yet?  Ol' Gerry is three episodes in, and it's very funny.  Jim Lahey is using a breathalyzer to keep himself at a steady rate of .12 intoxication.  Barb Lahey is hanging out with Don/Donna and this new character Candy who you'll enjoy, and they're getting into confrontations with everybody.  The boys are off to a good start towards Freedom 45 for sure!

I don't mean to cut you, but this has been the worst season my friend, its overly hollywood as you'll find out soon.

Falkie2013

Tried Kathy & Drone one last time.
No answer.
Demoting Drone to Area One Cent Drone.

Picture of " new " bookcase below.
Headed home at last.
See you tomorrow.
Thanks Brig !

I hope I did this right.
Glare on screen is really bad & can barely see it.

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2016, 04:03:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhxr6s29E9o

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2016, 03:56:19 PM
I just kept reloading and I was able to finish it...thanks for going out there, George...

I had an old station like that in the home town where I grew up...they tore it down in the 1980's...I used to walk by it as a kid, always seemed spooky to me...

I'm very OLD school & hate we tear down our history & architectural heritage & replace them with ugly yellow & brown " modern " buildings.
Thanks for the story & picture.

area51drone

Quote from: Dateline on April 03, 2016, 02:44:32 PM
He is becoming as popular as Heather Wade.

The true reality is that Heather Wade is becoming as popular as he is.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 03, 2016, 02:02:24 PM
Drone - have you seen the new season (season 10) of Trailer Park Boys on Netflix yet?  Ol' Gerry is three episodes in, and it's very funny.  Jim Lahey is using a breathalyzer to keep himself at a steady rate of .12 intoxication.  Barb Lahey is hanging out with Don/Donna and this new character Candy who you'll enjoy, and they're getting into confrontations with everybody.  The boys are off to a good start towards Freedom 45 for sure!

LOL, thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out.

WOTR

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 03, 2016, 03:53:36 PM
King George's latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56fOq9ZV9w
I can't watch it... But going from the title, I can honestly say that I Patty were smart, she would have moved to another state and left no forwarding address...  Once established, she can invite Kathy to join her in a "midnight move."

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on April 03, 2016, 04:59:24 PM
The true reality is that Heather Wade is becoming as popular as he is.

Ten years from now, people will still be making fun of talking about the MIGHTY Senda. In 6 months, people will have forgotten who Heather Wade is.

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 05:43:50 PM
Ten years from now, people will still be making fun of talking about the MIGHTY Senda. In 6 months, people will have forgotten who Heather Wade is.

I'll second that!  Falkie will live on and on into eternity in the minds of men!

Praise MV!

Who

Summary:  Senda is green with envy because Patty's daughter pays her mother's phone, cable, internet and electric bills.  Senda is angry because Patty has apparently ended her friendship with Hello Kathy and refuses to sell the Grifter and Hippopotamus her second car.

Analysis:  Senda is a useless piece of shit.

littlechris

Quote from: Who on April 03, 2016, 05:52:48 PM

Summary:  Senda is green with envy because Patty's daughter pays her mother's phone, cable, internet and electric bills.  Senda is angry because Patty has apparently ended her friendship with Hello Kathy and refuses to sell the Grifter and Hippopotamus her second car.

Analysis:  Senda is a useless piece of shit.

Exactly.

Him and Filthy Kathy(TM) make disparaging videos about Patty on YouTube and accuse her of kidnapping and rape and they're mad that shes changed her number and wont call those two dirt bags back. Lol

FUCKING AMAZING!!

Laurakinch

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 03, 2016, 03:53:36 PM
King George's latest:

Hey dummy, Patty moved only a few days ago and hasn't bothered to contact Kathy. Can you take a guess why? Moving is tiring and stressful. Did Kathy help Patty at all with the move? No way that fat cow would get off her lazy ass to help. Why should Patty give her new number to you two leaches? All you do is use her for a place to stay, rides, and to get a car for cheap. She's smart not to sell the car to you. The car has a lot of mechanical problems as you've admitted and would only be a matter of time before it broke down. You two grifting slobs would be demanding she refund $$, give you rides, give Kathy a free place to stay, on top of never hearing the end of it. If Patty is smart she will cut you lowlife pigs off once and for all.

Quote from: littlechris on April 03, 2016, 05:58:08 PM
Exactly.

Him and Filthy Kathy(TM) make disparaging videos about Patty on YouTube and accuse her of kidnapping and rape and they're mad that shes changed her number and wont call those two dirt bags back. Lol

FUCKING AMAZING!!

More Ratty Patty bashing.   Meh.

The good news is that video 900th cometh soon..............  It was my understanding that he'll shoot it from a titty bar.
"Tattle Tales" wasn't it?   

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 02, 2016, 10:51:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qs0N18PydA

At 3:30 you seem confused as to why Patty has not contacted Kath since Tuesday.
Could it be because that was just a few days after you made a video bitching about how shitty her present was? You call her cheap and Ratty constantly and tell us all about her personal life.
We know Patty does not talk to you but she does talk to Kathy, Kathy tells you and you tell the world.

Perhaps she found out about the shit talking yu do and decided she had to cut off the source.

Called it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56fOq9ZV9w

But now how are you going to get to the WooWoo Con in San Mateo. Patty was YOUR ride.

WOTR

Stem-cell therapy!  That is what the next "donation drive" ought to target.  I just heard a commercial on the radio that said "If pain is affecting your ability to work, or your enjoyment of not working" and I immediately thought of Senda.  While I'm sure that pain has no bearing on his ability to work, it may be affecting his enjoyment of not working... And that is wrong.  He should be able to enjoy his life long retirement pain free.

#stemcellsforFalkie ...

(Wow, if I keep pan handling like this and begging for him, you would think that my invitation to the fortress would get written...)

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 03, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
Tried Kathy & Drone one last time.
No answer.
Demoting Drone to Area One Cent Drone.

Picture of " new " bookcase below.
Headed home at last.
See you tomorrow.
Thanks Brig !

I hope I did this right.
Glare on screen is really bad & can barely see it.

I love the bookcase, George.  It'll be a nice addition to your base of operations for sure!

I'm not sure where BellGab's area51drone is today, and why he hasn't responded to you.  Hopefully he will soon!  I'm sure he has a good reason, like spending time with his kids or something.

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56fOq9ZV9w

Thanks for posting these for George, Brig!  Great job as always.

George - I like how we can see the reflection of the Master (you) in your glasses in this video.  It's like watching a video in a video, and kind of surreal!  I can't wait for Phase 2 to kick in against the Ratty One.  It sounds like she ditched both you and Kathy, and it's disgraceful how she has treated the two of you.  She's about to get what she deserves, and it's been a looonnng time coming!

Fortress members - you can read Ol' Gerry's response to the latest Ratty Patty video EXCLUSIVELY over in Falkenberg's Fortress!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 03, 2016, 08:00:51 PM
Stem-cell therapy!  That is what the next "donation drive" ought to target.  I just heard a commercial on the radio that said "If pain is affecting your ability to work, or your enjoyment of not working" and I immediately thought of Senda.  While I'm sure that pain has no bearing on his ability to work, it may be affecting his enjoyment of not working... And that is wrong.  He should be able to enjoy his life long retirement pain free.

#stemcellsforFalkie ...

(Wow, if I keep pan handling like this and begging for him, you would think that my invitation to the fortress would get written...)

Trouble with that is that they have to use your own stem cells. Falkie ain't donating anything to help anybody.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 03, 2016, 08:40:59 PM
Fortress members - you can read Ol' Gerry's response to the latest Ratty Patty video EXCLUSIVELY over in Falkenberg's Fortress!!!
Oh that's just cruel Gerry !  Now you are just teasing us.💔

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2016, 05:50:43 PM
I'll second that!  Falkie will live on and on into eternity in the minds of men!

Praise MV!
Falkie Mania !!!