• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 01:13:47 PM

I wish I could remember the whole old subtitle.

So when dose he put up a pay wall to access HIS forum?

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 01:32:20 PM

I suppose he's also locked the door to Casa Senda?  No more knocking once, announcing ourselves and walking in to see Senda sleeping next to a nude Kathy?

Senda really knows how to punish us.

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 01:32:20 PM

Not sure about the paywall thing.

But Pretty Kathy(TM) may be joining soon.

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 01:39:58 PM

Will Sweat Kathy be doing more film reviews?
I want to hear her opinion on Deadpool and Batman v Superman. Maybe even Daredevil Season 2.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 10:33:59 AM
You can't miss what you never had. So the three of you are all propping Falkie up so that he could continue to make terrible life decisions and continue to fail at everything he does?

You *WISH* that's all it is over there, Ibby!  That way, you could maybe try to curb your jealousy.

You can tell that George finally feels safe to share his thoughts and feelings without fear of ridicule in the new thread.  He's really opened up, and his spirit has obviously been renewed.  If he didn't have to constantly fight with the detractors on this decrepit thread, you would have benefited from being able to read posts like the ones he making over there here as well.  You're really missing out, and I feel sorry for all of you!

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 01:39:58 PM

Does she even know how to use a computer, or will she just stare at it and grunt?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 02:10:04 PM
That way, you could maybe try to curb your jealousy.
You're right. It's killing me that you are all having fun without me.

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 02:13:39 PM
You're right. It's killing me that you are all having fun without me.

Me too.  I am crestfallen.  What's the point of living if one is denied access to the profound thoughts of George Senda?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Who on March 27, 2016, 02:21:17 PM
Me too.  I am crestfallen.  What's the point of living if one is denied access to the profound thoughts of George Senda?

#freefalkie2013

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 27, 2016, 02:10:04 PM
You *WISH* that's all it is over there, Ibby!  That way, you could maybe try to curb your jealousy.

You can tell that George finally feels safe to share his thoughts and feelings without fear of ridicule in the new thread.  He's really opened up, and his spirit has obviously been renewed.

He's really opened up?  HE'S REALLY OPENED UP?  He's already told us every sordid detail of his life.

I live on SSI. Here's my address.  Everyone knows my physical address.  Just knock, announce yourself and walk in.  But not before noon because I sleep next to a nude Kathy.  My Mac's in the pawn shop.  I'm going to take out a title loan on Kathy's car.  I have outstanding traffic fines.  I bought toys with my dead mother's credit card but that's okay because I didn't know it was illegal.  Here's my bedroom.  See the stacks of toilet paper and the bowl of 3 day-old soup?  Kathy sleeps nude.  See?  There she is now.  Kathy eats TV dinners and throws the empty trays on the floor.  Here's my bathroom.  Here's my living room.  Can you see it under all the debris?  Kathy's collectibles are on the deck and the neighbors are complaining about the stench.  Here's me in my new underwear. . . I wish the trolls and haters would mind their own business.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 01:53:09 PM
Will Sweat Kathy be doing more film reviews?
I want to hear her opinion on Deadpool and Batman v Superman. Maybe even Daredevil Season 2.

Rally, What do you think of Jon Berrnthal's Punisher?  I've only watched the first two episodes but i think he makes a pretty good Frank Castle so far. 

Falkie2013

Finally at Starbucks.
I forgot that because it's Easter they would not be serving food though one church here has served a free community lunch/dinner for all on Easter.
Starbucks has this music system where they play good jazz for bit & then some awful stuff & play it over and over and over with no way to shut it off or turn it down.
We should broadcast it over speakers on bombers over ISIS cities.
It's bright & sunny & warm here with nary a cloud or chemtrail in the sky.
Videos in a bit.

I would be happy to do another show with MV.
What might be fun would be for me to do a point - counterpoint on some paranormal issue with Redacted.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
Rally, What do you think of Jon Berrnthal's Punisher?  I've only watched the first two episodes but i think he makes a pretty good Frank Castle so far.

I am on episode 8 right now, actually right now, and I think he is great. He has the mannerisms down and he looks like he was pulled from a John Romita Jr. drawing. Well one from when JRJR was a great artist doing Punisher War Zone, his work now is shit. Seriously his style in Superman right now is crap.

But back to DD, so far a very solid show that lives up to season 1.

Quote from: Who on March 27, 2016, 02:37:21 PM
  I'm going to take out a title loan on Kathy's car.
When I read that, I thought it said a titty loan.  :o  Had to do a double take.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 02:51:27 PM
I am on episode 8 right now, actually right now, and I think he is great. He has the mannerisms down and he looks like he was pulled from a John Romita Jr. drawing. Well one from when JRJR was a great artist doing Punisher War Zone, his work now is shit. Seriously his style in Superman right now is crap.

But back to DD, so far a very solid show that lives up to season 1.

The Punisher I remember best was the Grant/Zeck from the limited series and the Miller version from his fantastic DD run.  Enjoy the show!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 03:02:03 PM
When I read that, I thought it said a titty loan.  :o  Had to do a double take.

That right there is THE definition of a zero interest loan.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2016, 03:04:30 PM
The Punisher I remember best was the Grant/Zeck from the limited series and the Miller version from his fantastic DD run.  Enjoy the show!

I just wish he was still wearing the white go-go boots.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 27, 2016, 03:19:59 PM
That right there is THE definition of a zero interest loan.
LOL! Falkie's probably pissed we are discussing Kathy's tatas.

coaster

The forum that shall not be named finally caved and gave him his own special little subsection so he would quit crying and complaining. I bet he was really excited and thought he achieved something, didn't he? Bet he squeeled like a pig.
The irony of all this is he already has a forum that is exclusively his. Funny how his friends and supporters didn't follow him to his boardhost forum. Surely friends would do that.. Makes one think if his supporters are truly even supporting him or if perhaps he is just the large, sweaty butt of a joke.
but about the falkies fart fortress... Thanks MV. This actually killed quite a few birds with one stone.

whoozit

Quote from: coaster on March 27, 2016, 04:29:21 PM
The forum that shall not be named finally caved and gave him his own special little subsection so he would quit crying and complaining. I bet he was really excited and thought he achieved something, didn't he? Bet he squeeled like a pig.
The irony of all this is he already has a forum that is exclusively his. Funny how his friends and supporters didn't follow him to his boardhost forum. Surely friends would do that.. Makes one think if his supporters are truly even supporting him or if perhaps he is just the large, sweaty butt of a joke.
but about the falkies fart fortress... Thanks MV. This actually killed quite a few birds with one stone.
A club that wouldn't want me as a member I wouldn't want...wait a minute.

SnapT

Quote from: MV on March 27, 2016, 01:14:22 PM
i would love falkie to solo host a special broadcast on the ufoship stream.  i've made the offer multiple times.  he could take calls, play sound clips, whatever he wants.  all he'd need is skype, and i could completely run the board from the other end.  it would be a classic.

DO IT FALKIE

Did I miss something * I * said ?
I already said I would be on the Gabcast once my home phone is back on and I get my proper internet service up again.
For once, it is truly ALL about MONEY !🙀🙀🙀🤕😁🤑🤑🤑

Will notify MV about this. I got busy with other things and inboxes.
Hope you all had a great Easter, though it puzzles me how since Passover is next month, how Easter can be THIS month since Christ died on the Passover weekend.

Quote from: coaster on March 27, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

Considering how few people are posting there (3 at most including Senda himself) and his love of Superman, it should be renamed Falkie's Fortress of Solitude.

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
;D

Who

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2016, 04:33:13 PM

Yeah, do it Falkie.  If you are serious about changing direction and building your brand, start taking advantage of all the exposure you can get. 

MR. Spock

Falkie you are a loser because you do not work.

Defwhale

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2016, 10:51:55 AM
If you do not have a bench warrant out on you then you soon will.

Yes, there is a point in paying them off as soon as possible. You avoid arrest and higher fines, do you still think that the $150 you owe today will be just $150 nine months from now?

It's already been awhile since he got the ticket, the maximum amount of late penalties have probably been added to it. 

Are warrants issued for unpaid tickets in California, or do they just suspend the drivers license?

He's going to have a high insurance rate if he ever gets another car and his license back, because of the gap in coverage.  The irony is, living on handout programs is a lot of work and it's easy to get so far behind one can never dig oneself out.  Not to mention the loss of discipline and self respect that comes with sleeping until noon and doing nothing productive all day.  Yet the Senda's of the world think they are getting one over on the rest of us.

Public transportation was made in part for people like Senda.  He has no business driving and adding to congestion on the road.  And by the way Senda, stay off of buses and the Bart commuter train during commuter hours, those times are reserved for students going to school and productive people going to work.

Defwhale

It amazes me these lazy people are happy to take what they think is the easy way out and live like this.  Effort that the rest of us put into improving our lives instead goes into scheming and scamming, basically for peanuts. 

Of course Senda draws the line at being called a beggar, and has been very clear that he is merely open to donations.  And will also gladly accept offers of free food, etc, from churches and other charitable organizations.  But begging, well, that's the one thing that's beneath him.

coaster

They deserve to have high insurance rates. I feel sorry and am genuinely worried about other drivers when falkie and kathy are behind the wheel. As they say, "if you see falkie coming, stay off the sidewalks".

Defwhale

Quote from: coaster on March 27, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
They deserve to have high insurance rates. I feel sorry and am genuinely worried about other drivers when falkie and kathy are behind the wheel. As they say, "if you see falkie coming, stay off the sidewalks".

Yes, statistically there is a reason the newly reinsured are charged high rates.  Senda himself has provided plenty of evidence that neither he nor Kathy should be driving at all.  They come off as careless, reckless, clueless, entitled, self absorbed, and certainly not looking out for others. 

In other words their general outlook on life is no different when driving.