• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Northern Nights on December 23, 2015, 11:48:04 AM
We compel you to finish it.

The Power of Bellgab compels you!

THE POWER OF BELLGAB COMPELS YOU!!!

Is that how you speak into the microphone at the drive up window to McDonalds when the order taker says "OK, your order will be right up, please pull up to the first window"?

If not, maybe you should try it.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2015, 11:51:44 AM
Is that how you speak into the microphone at the drive up window to McDonalds when the order taker says "OK, your order will be right up, please pull up to the first window"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdggQr05LAA

Yorkshire pud

I agree, but SV isn't like a normal home counties bred, Eton educated, chinless wonder. He prefers it rough. Oh hang on, he is normal.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2015, 11:30:18 AM
And AKWilly keeps asking to be raped too.

I think Falkie will use his Christmas pickle on Willy and not Kathy.  :o

onan

Everyone wants the glamor job.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Incorrigible Bitch on December 23, 2015, 11:58:42 AM
I think Falkie will use his Christmas pickle on Willy and not Kathy.  :o

IB, i like the new avatar.

SnapT

Merry Christmas, FalkieGabbers!  Here's the big Christmas episode of my brother Bobby's YouTube channel for your enjoyment, it took him like 20 hours to edit.  I did the drawings at the very end...

http://youtu.be/EMrXS_DCZJg
Over 4,000 views in 2 hours!

Quote from: SnapT on December 23, 2015, 01:35:00 PM
Merry Christmas, FalkieGabbers!  Here's the big Christmas episode of my brother Bobby's YouTube channel for your enjoyment, it took him like 20 hours to edit.  I did the drawings at the very end...

http://youtu.be/EMrXS_DCZJg
Over 4,000 views in 2 hours!

20 hours to edit, that takes effort, George does not believe in effort.

3OctaveFart

I didn't alter one serif of George's text.

I can see how this could be problematic for him, though. Somebody could edit in "Fuck MV" or other rabble-rousing comments.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 11, 2013, 09:19:39 AM
My blog, Facebook page and email address all got hacked . . . 

And then Casio called my new unlisted phone number and asked for Shirley. . . I wish I knew how he did that.  Oh well, I have more important things to do now, like order more stuff from this catalogue with my new credit card.  Hmmm.  Nice underwear.  I could order that and model it in my next video.  Here’s a nice selfie stick for my iPad.  I could use this when I fly to LA.  I could even put an extension on it.  That way I could reach across the aisle and interview the other passengers without leaving my seat. Wait until the captain looks at the passenger manifest and sees that I’m on board his aircraft.  I’ll bet he’d love to be interviewed by the Guy From Pittsburgh mid-flight. 

Disclaimer: Text in italics is Faux Falkie. Pseudo Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 23, 2015, 01:54:13 PM
I didn't alter one serif of George's text.

Difficult with a san serif typeface. Jeeeze, don't you love a smart arse?

I can see how this could be problematic for him, though. Somebody could edit in "Fuck MV" or other rabble-rousing comments.

Tsk; it's Praise be to MV. Everyone knows that, even Fat boy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on December 23, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

And then Casio called my new unlisted phone number and asked for Shirley. . . I wish I knew how he did that.  Oh well, I have more important things to do now, like order more stuff from this catalogue with my new credit card.  Hmmm.  Nice underwear.  I could order that and model it in my next video.  Here’s a nice selfie stick for my iPad.  I could use this when I fly to LA.  I could even put an extension on it.  That way I could reach across the aisle and interview the other passengers without leaving my seat. Wait until the captain looks at the passenger manifest and sees that I’m on board his aircraft.  I’ll bet he’d love to be interviewed by the Guy From Pittsburgh mid-flight. 

I'm sorry, but this has to be made up! It cannot be real, even for Senda.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 23, 2015, 02:24:25 PM
Difficult with a san serif typeface. Jeeeze, don't you love a smart arse?

Not on their holy Art Bell threads, they don't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 23, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Not on their holy Art Bell threads, they don't.

True; and they're san serif too. There I said it.

Yorkshire pud

Can one of Senda's friends pass this link on to him please? He might pick up tips from her on how to use the stuff he hasn't a clue how to use.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-35167934

A three-year-old girl helped her heavily pregnant mother call 999 after she fell down the stairs.
In the 999 call, Emma, who was alone in the house with her mother Catherine, told the emergency operator what had happened and where they lived.
She told call handler, Sarah Morris, mummy was not bleeding but had banged her head and "has a baby in her tummy".
Since the accident, which happened in November, her mother has successfully given birth to her little brother.

3OctaveFart

I applaud your patience. You're just not going to get very far with people who haven't had sex since John Titor was bending space and time.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2015, 11:16:23 AM
Fuck.

Oh alright, I'll finish the second part by tomorrow. Jesus!  >:(

I was hoping no-one noticed, or cared, and I could slide out of it.
Oh, we notice SV.  See what happens when you are very good at what you do?

Quote from: onan on December 23, 2015, 10:52:57 AM
  :o ...I found out what a lying weasel you are. I bet someone wants to schoolgirl you right this minute.

did his parents ever say that to him?  ;)

SnapT

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 23, 2015, 06:07:43 PM
Merry Falkiemas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ExrXNx5LNI

Does this video freeze and then make a rythmic static sound starting at 9:06 in for anyone else?

Quote from: SnapT on December 23, 2015, 06:13:40 PM
Does this video freeze and then make a rythmic static sound starting at 9:06 in for anyone else?

Yup.

Who

"And there’s a guy, SredniVashtar, he of the shredded brain matter -  he’s probably got that mad cow or mad deer Encephalitis disease with holes in his brain and he makes whole posts up that’s supposedly my biography . . . "

Senda still thinks SV's Christmas Carol parody is biography??

Quote from: Who on December 23, 2015, 06:55:21 PM

Are you surprised?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Who on December 23, 2015, 06:55:21 PM

"And there’s a guy, SredniVashtar, he of the shredded brain matter -  he’s probably got that mad cow or mad deer Encephalitis disease with holes in his brain and he makes whole posts up that’s supposedly my biography . . . "

Which parts of part 1 were parody?  We need a parody font and a sarcasm font. MV - get to work on that.

Who

"You don’t like what I say online?  Shut the hell up!  Mind your own business!"

akwilly

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2015, 11:30:18 AM
And AKWilly keeps asking to be raped too. Oh well, these things are sent to try us. I do have most of part two done, I just need to make sure that I have insulted everybody I mean to before I publish. I wouldn't want to let anyone down.
I don't ask for much. My new years resolution is to not get ass raped again.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Albemuth on December 23, 2015, 07:49:08 AM
Good news! I never quite got the appeal of this thread. Seemed like a bizarre, mean spirited rant most of the time.
•   Palladin1991 â€" as a military guy how many push-ups do you think a guy should be able to knock out so as not to be considered a quantifiable wussy boy?
•   I’m 55 and can do about 20 (back straight â€" nose to ground.) Should I shoot for more though?

You should be able to do all of them.