• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 08, 2015, 08:40:21 AM
Why do you have trouble getting erections, are you lying next to a nude Kathy?
My Mother. She told me not to do anything to a girl that I wouldn't want done to her.

akwilly

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 08, 2015, 08:32:01 AM
You won't need an erection, I'll have Falkie bend you over a tree stump - one cornholing coming up! If anyone else would like to be violated by the big guy then just let me know. I am happy to do a bit of fan service.  ;)

You call 2500 words a fucking LULL??!!

I know how the next one will go, but I haven't got round to writing it yet. There's a much larger cast in this one.
A ass pounding by Falkie will be the highlight of my Holiday Season. Thank you SV.

Defwhale

It turns out Falkie isn't gone, he's just taking an extra long shit.

akwilly

https://youtu.be/smJmcto83qY
Hey Falkie, great video. I gotta say the production value is tops on this one. You managed to operate the lights, take a phone call, and pet a cat all while speaking from the heart. Anyone that views this and is not touched by you're plight against online bullying is heartless. Keep up the good work.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 08, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
... Who the hell walks around in the NUDE fer fuck's sake when company is over?!! Who does that?!!...

Well, I was at least hoping some of the Victoria's Secret models do,

Ciardelo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 08, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
Who the hell walks around in the NUDE fer fuck's sake when company is over?!! Who does that?!!
Is that wrong? Should I not do that? Yer starting to sound like the grandchildren!

paladin1991

Quote from: Defwhale on December 08, 2015, 08:44:25 PM

Giving birth to himself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJmcto83qY

Attention GIF makers, the 7 minute mark he has a "pain spike". It looks like he spooges in his pants.

akwilly

Quote from: Defwhale on December 08, 2015, 08:44:25 PM
Of course, that is when he comes up with the ideas for the excellent videos.

Quote from: akwilly on December 08, 2015, 09:56:16 PM

https://youtu.be/smJmcto83qY
Hey Falkie, great video. I gotta say the production value is tops on this one. You managed to operate the lights, take a phone call, and pet a cat all while speaking from the heart. Anyone that views this and is not touched by you're plight against online bullying is heartless. Keep up the good work.

Senda, " I would'nt have sat in this chair 700 plus hours if i was lazy".

Quote from: area51drone on December 09, 2015, 01:46:49 AM
Falkie, this one's for you!!

[removed links to Annie song videos due to space considerations]

That was very kind of you, area51drone, to post those songs.  George can probably relate to the messages, and it seems that he enjoys that movie ("Annie" (1982)) very much:

http://youtu.be/D6AZrLr43kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ycuuRuURow

Did George review this film, I would love to read his opinion of it.

It might be too dark for his tastes.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 30, 2015, 10:22:56 PM
You don't have to hear me scream in pain both here and in the doctor's office when I am being examined.

ziznak

I just feel like this belongs here...

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 08:57:24 AM

Maybe you should enlighten those who haven't watched Episode #744 about the new terms that were introduced in this segment of the video:
Pain Spike
Wheel of Pain

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
Maybe you should enlighten those who haven't watched Episode #744 about the new terms that were introduced in this segment of the video:
Pain Spike
Wheel of Pain

A 'pain spike' is what you experience after about five minutes of watching any of his shitty videos.

After ten minutes you want to be run over by a truck. Repeatedly. Hence the 'wheel of pain'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
Pain Spike
Wheel of Pain

Yeah, but he changes for those and wears a ball gag and gimp mask.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 07, 2015, 02:35:54 PM
Rain is predicted in the forecast. Everyone hang on to your rent checks.

Hmmm, and here I thought it never rained in California. Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 07, 2015, 04:15:27 PM
While George has provided further evidence that he is not grifting, I am troubled that he has rejected the possible revenue stream from ads on his forum.

Maybe it's because hardly anyone posts there except for Falkie himself. Though I suppose he could sit there all day and make post after post to nobody and generate ad revenue that way. Hey Falkie, there's an idea!

Who

"Hello, I am doing a video now.  How may I help you?  Not again, what do you think I do?  Well, you always call . . . you never call . . . hours go by, can’t reach you, you’re out on the road . . . eating . . .  I’m right now doin’ a video.  You’re out on the road gettin’ straight cheeseburgers rolled  down the ramp at McDonalds.  You leap out of your car like a dog and you chase ‘em down and then I don’t hear from you for hours and then the minute I do a video you call.  So you’re on the video right now. I’m leavin’ this on there.  You got frequent burger miles there at every fast food place from Vancouver Island to San Diego, maybe Tijuana for all I know because you were headed down here, you never got here. All I had to do was throw a bag of McDonalds over the balcony it would have been safe.  You woulda been sniffen’ on that like a bloodhound . . . The Seattle Sea Turkey fan up there who pesters me incessantly would keep me awake for weeks at a time." 

Bonus Question: Who is Senda's Mystery Caller?  Two friends are mentioned in the video.  The friend on the phone lives north of Senda.  Acccording to Senda, he uses MagicJack or, as Senda calls it, Magic Crap and Senda thinks he spends too much time eating at McDonalds.  Another friend mentioned in the video lives even farther north, so far north Senda wonders if there is "frozen tundra" there. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 08, 2015, 10:15:50 PM
Is that wrong? Should I not do that? Yer starting to sound like the grandchildren!
You have Grandchildren?  Cool!  How many?

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 11:59:10 AM

Bonus Question: Who is Senda's Mystery Caller?  Two friends are mentioned in the video.  The friend on the phone lives north of Senda.  Acccording to Senda, he uses MagicJack or, as Senda calls it, Magic Crap and Senda thinks he spends too much time eating at McDonalds. 

Additional clue regarding the friend on the phone:
"But, uh, we've had our issues.  I've gotten angry at him to the point where I didn't want to talk to him anymore.  And he knows what going the line (sic) is, and what not to go over the line."

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 01:31:32 PM
Additional clue regarding the friend on the phone:
"But, uh, we've had our issues.  I've gotten angry at him to the point where I didn't want to talk to him anymore.  And he knows what going the line (sic) is, and what not to go over the line."

Well, it's not me.  He never answers when I call.  How does he even know it's me?  I've called after noon, because he sleeps for 14 hours a day.  I've called at 4.  I've called at dinner time, I hate doing that, because I don't like getting calls at dinner time.  I've called at 8, 9, 10.  10 o'clock! 
I have called him several times.  It seems convenient to me that he has his one friend call in while he is doing a video.

Oh well, STFU.  No video later.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 09, 2015, 01:48:59 PM
Well, it's not me.  He never answers when I call.  How does he even know it's me?  I've called after noon, because he sleeps for 14 hours a day.  I've called at 4.  I've called at dinner time, I hate doing that, because I don't like getting calls at dinner time.  I've called at 8, 9, 10.  10 o'clock! 
I have called him several times.  It seems convenient to me that he has his one friend call in while he is doing a video.

Oh well, STFU.  No video later.

It wasn't me.  I rang his doorbell when I was out collecting for needy children. He called me a rude name and slammed the door in my face.

whoozit

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 02:11:08 PM
It wasn't me.  I rang his doorbell when I was out collecting for needy children. He called me a rude name and slammed the door in my face.
I'm surprised he didn't grab the donations you already collected.  He would justify it as avoiding the middleman because his momma treated him badly and bought him lots of clothes.

3OctaveFart

The Cronkite of YouTube strikes again, with a 36-minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpWKil-Xws

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 09, 2015, 02:24:51 PM
The Cronkite of YouTube strikes again, with a 36-minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpWKil-Xws

Make no mistake - this video is worth watching.  In the first few minutes, George discusses why the original presentation was pulled by YouTube.  He then leaves us while he replays the audio, which sounds like he's speaking through a muffled PVC pipe, from the original video.  Finally, he rejoins us at the end for some closing comments.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 03:24:46 PM
Make no mistake - this video is worth watching.  In the first few minutes, George discusses why the original presentation was pulled by YouTube.  He then leaves us while he replays the audio, which sounds like he's speaking through a muffled PVC pipe, from the original video.  Finally, he rejoins us at the end for some closing comments.

Must see TV.