• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Defwhale

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 02:49:37 AM
People at Costco liked my shirt

Yes, but the true test are the WalMart shoppers

Defwhale

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 06:28:29 AM
I certainly don't give a damn about anything YOU would write in this forum.
Ever.
Go mingle with some crack ho's or something.

And you may not have to worry about ever listening to Kathy's videos ever again.
We got into a fight. She kept throwing up ancient history and said that she didn't have any responsibility to give me a place to live when I was homeless in 1996.
So I said :

" Fine. You've trashed my apartment, brought in roaches that may take a year to get rid of and won't listen to anything I ask you either to do or not to do.
   Get dressed and get out ! "

( I called Terminix and they said to spray and do other things in here would cost $ 154, then $125 every quarter for a year to get rid of the damned roaches. ).

She said that she wouldn't and I could go f*ck myself.
I said get out or I will call the cops.
She said go ahead.
So I did to ask how I get her out of here and they gave me the information.
When I came out of the bedroom she was gone and so was her car.

She's been fighting with me for weeks, ignores what I ask her to do ( like leaving wet cat food down on the kitchen floor when her cat is done with eating it but not finished with the food and I tell her to leave it out on the balcony because it will attract the roaches, which I have been spraying cabinets, under cabinets and between the refrigerator and the sink and under the stove like mad. Or not leaving a mess on her side of the bed and letting everything sit there without picking any of it up or throwing it out, as another example and is only looking for an apartment 1 day a week ) and calls me a bully, tyrant or dictator when she fails to do something right and I get mad about it. She's had a f*ck you attitude for years if I ask her nicely and after 3 months, I am tired of it.
She left 3 hours ago. Who knows when she will be back or where she's gone.
Its gonna screw up the Sacramento UFO con a bit as I won't reach the city and the hotel until around noon if I have to take Amtrak, light rail and the bus to get there but if I get my apartment back it will be almost worth it.
She's been driving me nuts with her continual complaining and arguing and yelling at me at all hours, between periods of calm.
No matter what anyone thinks on here, I had the living cleaned up 3 times. She trashed half of it in hours.
I'm tired of it.

Women, huh?

Falkie, you were warned about her bringing in cockroaches, and once again you didn't listen

When was the move out date going to be that you gave her last week?

coaster

I doubt kathy is responsible for cockroaches. That place was a shithole before she moved in. I remember seeing a video where belchie had bowls of soup sitting in a milk crate next to some toilet paper. That's how you get roaches.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2015, 11:47:31 AM
This thread is consistently hilarious in that it manages to rise above its subject matter consistently and turn the base metal of this dickhead's worthless existence into something approaching comedy gold. Even he likes it, or he wouldn't be posting.

Excellent metaphor - well done! (seriously)

Who

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2015, 12:11:32 PM
I doubt kathy is responsible for cockroaches. That place was a shithole before she moved in. I remember seeing a video where belchie had bowls of soup sitting in a milk crate next to some toilet paper. That's how you get roaches.

27 seconds into the video (below). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-U4OkqEk8

This video is from June 2015.  Early in the video Senda says Patty is helping Kathy clean her apartment.  Then Patty stored George and Kathy's crap free of charge.  Everything was great until Patty moved a box of Senda's crap without his permission and he "blew up." His words.  Senda's been dragging Patty through the mud ever since, culminating in the video he forced Kathy to make today accusing Patty of terrible crimes - before throwing her out on the street and then bragging about it on Bellgab.

coaster

He knew he was going to kick her out, so he had her make a video beforehand slandering the only person who would take her in? That is low. She really should call the cops. She has every right to stay there with Falkie. Sounds like a cut and dry domestic dispute. Falkie is disgusting.
Pathetic.

twiki

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2015, 12:48:10 PM
He knew he was going to kick her out, so he had her make a video beforehand slandering the only person who would take her in? That is low. She really should call the cops. She has every right to stay there with Falkie. Sounds like a cut and dry domestic dispute. Falkie is disgusting.
Pathetic.

This sounds like it was orchestrated by Online Gerry. Come on Falkie spill the beans and tell us that it was Gerry's idea to set Cockroach Kathy up by making her do a defamatory video about Patty and then kick her out thus ensuring that she can't turn to Kathy for lodging. Classy move.  Well played Gerry and Falkie.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Defwhale on October 15, 2015, 12:11:20 PM
Women, huh?

Falkie, you were warned about her bringing in cockroaches, and once again you didn't listen

When was the move out date going to be that you gave her last week?

I had told her not to bring in her purse for months as I found dead roaches, egg sacs, cookie crumbs and cracker crumbs in it and she wouldn't for awhile and then would stop and bring it in and I would blow my stack over it.
She remains in denial. When I went to clean out her kitchen, roaches were still everywhere even after I sprayed roach spray and we bombed the place one last time yet she claims she had killed them all off.
My move out date for her was twofold.
If she didn't find a place by Jan 1 she was going to have to start looking in Sacramento and the ultimate deadline was to be March 1st.
She's a slob and nothing but her attitude towards life can change that.
She can be very sweet and nice when she wants to be but she thinks she can bitch at store clerks and others and if they object, they and not her, are assholes. She also bemoans that she can't make new friends.
I have tried to get her to act nice to people when we go out but to no avail for years.
One bright spot is that if she does stay out, I won't be paying $62.50 a month for her car insurance, my electric bill will go way down and I won't have to hear her complain about her lot in life or bitch when I ask her to do something.
I will be using that to pay my bills and then saving up to go to trips and paying off my traffic fines.
And get my license back. I miss driving my own car, listening to the radio and not having to sit in terror while a very bad driver doesn't slow down enough when others brake or move unexpectedly.
I slept uninterruptedly this morning for the first time in months.
It felt good.
One thing is now I have to clean up her mess.
Four boxes of her crap is out on my balcony.
If she doesn't come and pick it up, its going in the dumpster.
She will also have to eventually get her cat though Boop causes me no real problems.
She also gets her mail at my po box and is expecting packages.
I also won't have to facilitate her buying crap on Ebay or Amazon. She just spent $60 for an alien shirt and bag when she claims she has to save money to move and is spending too much money.
I couldn't believe she wanted another purse when she has dozens, some never used.
Now for coffee and to start throwing out her trash and cleaning up the living room if I can.
She has left me a near impossible task.
I am wondering how long I keep her stuff before I toss it because I won't bring it in here with mouse spoor in the boxes and it can't stay out on the balcony.
And for the record our anniversary is Halloween and not any other date.
One last thing. I told her I did not have to have her stay here.
She threw up that SHE had NO responsibility to give ME a place to live when I was homeless in 1996 and blamed me for her throwing her drunk husband out.
Her apartment then was also a pigsty. I spent 3 days throwing crap out and I had her throw her bed out as it reeked from cat urine as did the back bedroom.
At one time she had apartments that were meticulously clean.
Then one day she didn't care anymore and just threw everything anywhere as she does here.
I have totally cleaned up my living room twice along with the hallway and back corner twice since she's bern here. Now I have to do it a third time.
She also continually bitched that I had her go feed the outdoor cats.
I told her that she doesn't pay rent, she has to do something for me in return.
She would not generally fill the cat dishes and leave that up to me though ( with prodding ) she did leave dry food and water out on the balcony for her and my cats and would carry out the garbage.
I am furious that she infested my place with roaches and that she denies she brought them in here.
About 2-3 years ago a pipe broke in the walls of the apartment two doors over and up. It flooded the apartment below it as well. They had to tear out the walls, floor and carpets and found that the woman was a hoarder and had her place infested with roaches.
Terminix had teams of workmen come in and eliminated them.
Kathy had the gall to blame the roaches in here on that.
I watched all the work being done and saw the Terminix guys come out and spray.
In almost 10 years of being here, I never had a roach in here.
Until Kathy.
Terminix wants $150 to come in here and spray and $125 every 3 months and said the treatment will kill off the roaches.
I am going to cringe paying for it but I will do it.
Boop just came on the bed and is nuzzling me for attention.

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on October 15, 2015, 02:36:51 PM
This sounds like it was orchestrated by Online Gerry. Come on Falkie spill the beans and tell us that it was Gerry's idea to set Cockroach Kathy up by making her do a defamatory video about Kathy and then kick her out thus ensuring that she can't turn to Kathy for lodging. Classy move.  Well played Gerry and Falkie.

Kathy was planning to do the video without any impetuous from Gerry or Drone.
Patty has treated her terribly for years.
I have yet to get an answer from Patty as to why she threw Kathy out when she had nowhere else to go.
As for slander, it happened.
Patty needed a place to stay when she got evicted once. She stayed with Kathy for weeks.
Patty is a selfish, manipulative and stupid person.
She wanted Kathy to pay for mouse traps, etc. as her house is infested with mice and when we went up to storage, I found a plastic bag that had the shattered remains of an $80 ceramic rabbit that I bought Kathy. Deep down Patty doesn't care about Kathy or taking care of her stuff when it had to be moved.
Finding the broken bunny really pissed me off.

Area51drone still about to go on a murder death kill spree or are we past that?

ONeill

I thought I had a mental barrier against anything Falkie can throw at us but after reading the last two posts I am just speechless.

She bitched, she bought expensive t-shirts (you are bitching about fucking t-shirts, seriously? YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT BUYING FUCKING T-SHIRTS?!?!?!), she stores crap everywhere (YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT CRAP? YOU?), broken bunny, broken fucking bunny, BROKEN FUCKING BUNNY...

I need a break...

Awww, and you two just got matching Halloween t-shirts so you could look like one of those creepy couples that dress alike.
So sad.

What is the over under on her return? 3 days?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 02:43:39 PM

I guess some people just don't have an appreciation for meticulous housekeeping like you do.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 02:51:59 PM
Patty has treated her terribly for years.
I have yet to get an answer from Patty as to why she threw Kathy out when she had nowhere else to go.
As for slander, it happened.
Patty needed a place to stay when she got evicted once. She stayed with Kathy for weeks.
Patty is a selfish, manipulative and stupid person.
She wanted Kathy to pay for mouse traps, etc. as her house is infested with mice and when we went up to storage, I found a plastic bag that had the shattered remains of an $80 ceramic rabbit that I bought Kathy. Deep down Patty doesn't care about Kathy or taking care of her stuff when it had to be moved.
Finding the broken bunny really pissed me off.

You never answered my questions.

Were you a person of interest in your first girlfriends death and was she found in a bathtub?

Quote from: twiki on October 15, 2015, 02:36:51 PM
This sounds like it was orchestrated by Online Gerry. Come on Falkie spill the beans and tell us that it was Gerry's idea to set Cockroach Kathy up by making her do a defamatory video about Patty and then kick her out thus ensuring that she can't turn to Kathy for lodging. Classy move.  Well played Gerry and Falkie.

"Whatchu talkin' about, Twiki?"

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 15, 2015, 02:51:59 PM

Bidi, bidi, bidi, bidi - game, set, match, my friend!

GravitySucks

I had told her not to bring in her purse for months as I found dead roaches, egg sacs, cookie crumbs and cracker crumbs in it and she wouldn't for awhile and then would stop and bring it in and I would blow my stack over it.
She remains in denial. When I went to clean out her kitchen, roaches were still everywhere even after I sprayed roach spray and we bombed the place one last time yet she claims she had killed them all off.
If she didn't find a place by Jan 1 she was going to have to start looking in Sacramento and the ultimate deadline was to be March 1st.
She can be very sweet and nice when she wants to be but she thinks she can bitch at store clerks and others and if they object, they and not her, are assholes. She also bemoans that she can't make new friends.
I have tried to get her to act nice to people when we go out but to no avail for years.
One bright spot is that if she does stay out, I won't be paying $62.50 a month for her car insurance, my electric bill will go way down and I won't have to hear her complain about her lot in life or bitch when I ask her to do something.
I will be using that to pay my bills and then saving up to go to trips and paying off my traffic fines.
And get my license back. I miss driving my own car, listening to the radio and not having to sit in terror while a very bad driver doesn't slow down enough when others brake or move unexpectedly.
It felt good.
She will also have to eventually get her cat though Boop causes me no real problems.
I also won't have to facilitate her buying crap on Ebay or Amazon. She just spent $60 for an alien shirt and bag when she claims she has to save money to move and is spending too much money.
I couldn't believe she wanted another purse when she has dozens, some never used.
Now for coffee and to start throwing out her trash and cleaning up the living room if I can.
I am wondering how long I keep her stuff before I toss it because I won't bring it in here with mouse spoor in the boxes and it can't stay out on the balcony.
She threw up that SHE had NO responsibility to give ME a place to live when I was homeless in 1996 and blamed me for her throwing her drunk husband out.
Her apartment then was also a pigsty. I spent 3 days throwing crap out and I had her throw her bed out as it reeked from cat urine as did the back bedroom.
Then one day she didn't care anymore and just threw everything anywhere as she does here.
I have totally cleaned up my living room twice along with the hallway and back corner twice since she's bern here. Now I have to do it a third time.
She would not generally fill the cat dishes and leave that up to me though ( with prodding ) she did leave dry food and water out on the balcony for her and my cats and would carry out the garbage.
I am furious that she infested my place with roaches and that she denies she brought them in here.
About 2-3 years ago a pipe broke in the walls of the apartment two doors over and up. It flooded the apartment below it as well. They had to tear out the walls, floor and carpets and found that the woman was a hoarder and had her place infested with roaches.
Until Kathy.
Terminix wants $150 to come in here and spray and $125 every 3 months and said the treatment will kill off the roaches.
And what in the fuck were you doing going through her purse??? You are one sick waste of epidermal tissue.

bateman

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2015, 03:11:56 PM
I thought I had a mental barrier against anything Falkie can throw at us but after reading the last two posts I am just speechless.

She bitched, she bought expensive t-shirts (you are bitching about fucking t-shirts, seriously? YOU ARE BITCHING ABOUT BUYING FUCKING T-SHIRTS?!?!?!), she stores crap everywhere (YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT CRAP? YOU?), broken bunny, broken fucking bunny, BROKEN FUCKING BUNNY...

I need a break...

b_dubb

My man Montag can fix this. Stand back while Montag does his thing.

twiki

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 03:52:31 PM

"Whatchu talkin' about, Twiki?"

Bidi, bidi, bidi, bidi - game, set, match, my friend!

Whatever you say glug glug Gerry.

twiki

It felt good.
Until Kathy.

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

Almost everything written here could be Kathy writing about YOU.

Daggit

It felt good.
Until Kathy.

You are a disgusting human being as is your "buddy" Gerry.

bateman

Where are we now?

Drone leaves his family, destination Martinez
Comic book theft/prison rape
Kathy brings roaches, Falkie kicks her out ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on October 15, 2015, 04:40:30 PM
Where are we now?

Drone leaves his family, destination Martinez
Comic book theft/prison rape
Kathy brings roaches, Falkie kicks her out ?
Falkie eats roasted cat with stirr-fried roaches

Who

Quote from: Daggit on October 15, 2015, 04:37:21 PM
You are a disgusting human being as is your "buddy" Gerry.

Psycho Gerry

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2015, 04:42:39 PM
Falkie eats roasted cat with stirr-fried roaches

The roaches add a nice little crunch to the dish.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 15, 2015, 04:49:33 PM

None of you know a lot about our past history. She kept pushing and pushing and bringing up the past all the time and yelling ( again ! ) at 3am at the top of her lungs. The roach infestation was the last straw along with her refusing to look in areas she did not want to live in like Sacramento. One day a week of looking is not enough and she is map challenged as well.
She went to a street that is West 9th. The apt. she was looking for is on East 9th. She could not figure out after repeated explanations that the street becomes East 9th after a point.

I called Orkin. They are cheaper than Terminix and will be here on the 2nd to treat the apartment. $ 127 for the first visit and $ 77 for the second visit 30 days later with no charge if further visits are needed.

Here's my latest video. More later once I have coffee. Then I start to clean up her detritus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8M1s2rYH0

chefist

George...do you think with the money you save having Kathy out of the apartment will allow you to save and attend the International UFO Conference in February?