• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:47:48 PM
No, she grabbed the steering wheel of my windowless van and put us in the ditch.

Ruthless bitch!  You could have been hurt. 

akwilly

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 06:48:47 PM
Ruthless bitch!  You could have been hurt.
Yes I could have. Thankfully the kids we were chaperoning on their prom night were OK as well.

paladin1991

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:50:52 PM
Yes I could have. Thankfully the kids we were chaperoning on their prom night were OK as well.

Well, then the weekend wasn't a total loss.  I'm sure they pushed/pulled the van out of the ditch.   If it is the last thing they are going to do, they should do it well.
Right?  Take a little pride and all that....

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:42:09 PM
I said that on a first date once. We broke up shortly after.

You sound like a charmer.

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:50:52 PM

Hey, akwilly, is George's gift in the mail yet?  You said a couple of different times that you would like to send something to him.  If not, please do so with no further delays.

If you don't have his mailing address, it can be found in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Mrh7OHNos

starrmtn001

Quote from: b_dubb on October 12, 2015, 06:35:17 PM

On a separate note what is a "tat"?
Ok, let me try this one.  The opposite of a tit, or an inverted tit?  Or, perhaps a tit tattoo?  I.e. here's a tit for (a) tattoo?  I dunno.  You can probably do better dubb. ;)

akwilly

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 06:52:57 PM
Well, then the weekend wasn't a total loss.  I'm sure they pushed/pulled the van out of the ditch.   If it is the last thing they are going to do, they should do it well.
Right?  Take a little pride and all that....
Ya it was a real life lesson for the little bastards. Made me feel like I contributed to society.

akwilly

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 12, 2015, 06:55:55 PM
Hey, akwilly, is George's gift in the mail yet?  You said a couple of different times that you would like to send something to him.  If not, please do so with no further delays.

Thanks OLG. I have not sent the gift yet but will very soon.

paladin1991

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 07:00:17 PM
Does shag carpet in a van turn you on?

You forgot to tell her about the plastic sheeting over the shag.  You know, to keep stains out.

akwilly

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 07:02:07 PM
You forgot to tell her about the plastic sheeting over the shag.  You know, to keep stains out.
I didn't want to brag.

starrmtn001

How are you supposed to chew plastic sheeting?

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 07:00:17 PM
Does shag carpet in a van turn you on?

No, but I'm sure you like shag carpet.

Ya gotta admire a man who knows how to plan ahead.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 12, 2015, 07:08:02 PM
No, but I'm sure you like shag carpet.
Shag it, munch it, let my dog roll on it.

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:59:29 PM
Thanks OLG. I have not sent the gift yet but will very soon.

Hey George, could you please do a video to show us the gift akwilly sends you once it arrives?

akwilly - that is a very kind gesture!  Hopefully you'll receive a shout-out in a future TGFP video.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 12, 2015, 07:28:44 PM
Hey George, could you please do a video to show us the gift akwilly sends you once it arrives?

akwilly - that is a very kind gesture!  Hopefully you'll receive a shout-out in a future TGFP video.

Yeah, he will! It'll probably be followed by a threat to call the cops if he doesn't "knock it off" with the creepy gifts.

Any guesses as to what the gift will be?

Dead roses?
A severed toe? (I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nailpolish.)
I'd say an STD, but that's not something that you can send through the mail.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 12, 2015, 07:31:38 PM
Yeah, he will! It'll probably be followed by a threat to call the cops if he doesn't "knock it off" with the creepy gifts.

Any guesses as to what the gift will be?

Dead roses?
A severed toe? (I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nailpolish.)
I'd say an STD, but that's not something that you can send through the mail.
I will send a box. The contents of the box can be shared on video. There will be a small box within the bigger box that should only be opened off camera.

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 08:07:00 PM
I will send a box. The contents of the box can be shared on video. There will be a small box within the bigger box that should only be opened off camera.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Not for nothing, but that really does sound creepy. Sorry.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 12, 2015, 08:14:03 PM
Not for nothing, but that really does sound creepy. Sorry.

Women just get jealous when it's not them getting a gift.

twiki

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 12, 2015, 06:55:55 PM

Further proof Falkie that this parasite is not your friend.

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 08:17:08 PM
Women just get jealous when it's not them getting a gift.

When you're right, you're right.

weeberwubber

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 12, 2015, 08:14:01 PM
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Open Lines Gerry is well aware that akwilly has been not so subtle about the fact that he may be sending Falkie feces which is why Open Lines Gerry made sure to make everyone aware of where they can find Falke's postal address and then was insistent that Falkie film himself opening the box of feces in order to further humiliate Falkie.

That is the true sign of a friend.

Falkie DO NOT TRUST Open Lines Gerry.

akwilly

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 12, 2015, 09:39:42 PM
Open Lines Gerry is well aware that akwilly has been not so subtle about the fact that he may be sending Falkie feces which is why Open Lines Gerry made sure to make everyone aware of where they can find Falke's postal address and then was insistent that Falkie film himself opening the box of feces in order to further humiliate Falkie.

As I have posted before I burn boxes of feces. I don't mail them.

AppealPlay

I feel guilty about my obsession with this thread.  It's all very sad and I feel sympathy for Falkie as a person who has gone through some terrible things but even so I can't stop reading it every day.  What's wrong with me?  Oy vey.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 12, 2015, 09:39:42 PM

Cosmic Hobo, you are sadly mistaken yet again.  George would have never posted his mailing address in a video if he did not want his fans and subscribers to know where they could send their gifts and donations.  He has made it perfectly clear on MANY occasions that he is not concerned with it as the address shown is NOT the address of his physical residence.  Furthermore, if somebody wants to send something like feces in the mail, that is most likely illegal, and George could report that person to the Postmaster General or other authorities to have the situation dealt with.

It's interesting that you'll come after Ol' Gerry for posting the link to a TGFP video that has been linked to multiple times in this thread.  Nobody had a problem when Who posted this from the same video less than 2 weeks ago:

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2015, 10:24:01 AM
Presenting a new Bellgab segment entitled Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  For each segment of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we will reach into the space-time continuum and randomly pull out a 5-second portion of George Senda's life.  Here then, is the first episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda. 

Well, what do you know.  In this particular episode of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda we see George proudly displaying a photocopy of the check George Noory sent Senda for his new glasses along with the envelope he used to send it, including Senda's mailing address for the world to see.

This has been Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.  Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of Five Seconds in the Life of George Senda.

I also knew nothing of akwilly indicating that he was going to send feces to George.  If he inferred that he was going to, the references went over my head, and I didn't get that that was what was implied.  Unlike you, akwilly seems to be a respectable and trustworthy individual.