• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Bella Haven Thread = Weirdest thread ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 16, 2015, 01:29:18 PM
Bella Haven Thread = Weirdest thread ever.

Not nearly as weird as those who inhabit it.

3OctaveFart

Socially it seems very accepting, like it would even welcome George and Kathy.

I've seen other communities where these sorts of "utopias" are constructed, and it's fun to watch them devolve to Lord of the Flies before long.

Mizak

The videos that falkie and Kathy make about there ex friend is nothing but slander.Everyone should report them to YouTube.What a couple of losers.

Jocko Johnson

I have brought this up before. SLOB-O has a strange habit of filming and going to festivals etc where there are small, young children. Also for a guy who has no children, nephews or nieces around or any other small children he sure does have a bunch of little toys, stuffed animals and such around his hovel. Before someone asked about his indepth knowledge of the children's cartoon, Sponge Bob Square Pants.  As since I have a couple of children as well as 5 nieces and nephews as well as good friends with many children, not to mention the young children that my children have as friends etc, etc. I have, like many, many others unwillingly or not become absorbed and part of the things children like and enjoy, since a parent or other adult responsible for raising or enacting with children do so as a natural course of living with or raising said children and offspring.  The question asked earier, is how does one creepy scumbag like fatboy have all the knowledge of aforementioned...Bob of the Sponge, who resides in a pineapple under the ocean?? If you didn't have it around you and had to have the knowledge because of children one has to raise, why would you or how does this occur? Perhaps you'd need it to be able to be close to strange children? He certainly never grew up as a fan to Spongey because he, Robert of the sponge,  didn't exist anywhere near the time fatty was the age to be a fan...these are some of the things that make you say...hmmm?  Perhaps there are other things we do not know about our boy sendamoney? I am almost sure of that. We wonder about his telling the world all about his so called life, but is that a master move to really cover his real life and things so much more horrible than the things he does tell us?  If that were the case we may never want to scratch the skin of that onion There maybe other things in his sick mind or past darker life than we would ever want to think about. I would wager that if able to go thru the hovel and two shit hole "storage units" we may find things that, well we may not want to think about. This creep has many layers and if they ever get peeled back, well...let's just leave that up to the imagination. Now I am in no way doing anything other then speculate. I am not accusing or proclaiming anything other than what we see on the very outside of this onion that surely has a stinky, lousy rotten core. The things shmedrick tells us of himself, sometime even bragging.  Whatever it is he is a deeply disturbed and unsettling individual.
I guess we just need to keep our eyes open and pay close attention to what he does say as creeps like him always just stumble and trip over their own lies, and he shovels out lies by the ton!!!

Just as when I was a very young little Jocko in catholic school in NYC and the dear Sisters, (Nuns) used to tell us, among many other things..."A WORD TO THE WISE SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT. "
Well we thinking we are wise or at least wiser than shithead will ever imagine he is, we should be vigilant and pay close attention to WHAT HE DOESN'T SAY.
Thanks folks, and let us now get back to the funny!!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mizak on September 16, 2015, 02:15:02 PM
The videos that falkie and Kathy make about there ex friend is nothing but slander.Everyone should report them to YouTube.What a couple of losers.

How is it slander when we are telling the truth about a woman who has no qualms about f*cking over her oldest friend, who steals stuff from both of us and denies it and who has a history of gaming the welfare system ? There are more stories we will tell about her if given a chance. The woman had 4 children solely to get the welfare benefits for them.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 15, 2015, 08:09:50 PM
This cocksucker should be set on fire. I only hope his fuckin ass is passed around the jailhouse.

I have more than that coming up.

BellBoy

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

Great "news" scoop Faulkie! This from the same "news" site that two days ago ran this headline:

Charles Manson Found Dead At Age 80

When they arrived at Manson’s cell, they found him on the ground with a slit throat â€"  alongside him, a suicide note which read:

“As I write this letter on September 14 at 2:20 AM, I feel my soul rising to greatness. I am God, a great leader. These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn’t teach them. I just tried to help them stand up. But you will see, I am immortal. My body may lay here right now, but in less than 24 hours I will rise from the dead just like the great Lazarus, exactly like Jesus â€" because I am God!”

Posted By: Now8News September 14, 2015

Funny, they were the ONLY "NEWS SOURCE" IN THE ENTIRE WORLD to run that "news" story that day... hmmmmmmmmm

http://now8news.com/charles-manson-dead-at-age-80/

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on September 15, 2015, 02:15:32 AM
HOLY SHIT! Well said Jocko

Jagoff, go fuck yourself.
As shown in my kitchen video, my kitchen is VERY small as is the dish drainer and I am the only one who does dishes in here.
There's no automartic dishwasher and so I have to do one rack of dishes, wait for it to dry and put them away while the other rackload soaks in the sink.
Of course, you, having gotten rich off your NYPD probably have an automatic dishwasher and lots of water to do dishes as well, while we in California soak our dishes in tubs in a sink to conserve water.
As for my maid, who isn't going to be one, I can't do anything about that until my doctor comes back from his vacation in October.
And I did scrub both the kitchen floors and bathroom floor, tub, toilet and sink on my hands and knees as Kathy mopped up the Lysol suds afterwards.
Video on this & talking about JoJo Jagoff/Jerkoff Johnson in a minute. Then I take a break.

Falkie2013

Quote from: BellBoy on September 16, 2015, 02:42:31 PM
Great "news" scoop Faulkie! This from the same "news" site that two days ago ran this headline:

When they arrived at Manson’s cell, they found him on the ground with a slit throat â€"  alongside him, a suicide note which read:

“As I write this letter on September 14 at 2:20 AM, I feel my soul rising to greatness. I am God, a great leader. These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn’t teach them. I just tried to help them stand up. But you will see, I am immortal. My body may lay here right now, but in less than 24 hours I will rise from the dead just like the great Lazarus, exactly like Jesus â€" because I am God!”

Funny, they were the ONLY "NEWS SOURCE" IN THE ENTIRE WORLD to run that "news" story that day... hmmmmmmmmm

That story was all over that day and was proven almost immediately to be a hoax.
It was also reported earlier in the year as well.
This fake report of his death from May. I saw it and I suppose you didn't. Or use a hoax story to attack me for your own deluded reasons ?

http://unitedmediapublishing.com/breaking-charles-manson-found-dead-in-his-prison-cell/

Do you only read internet hoax news ?
So what's your point with going very off topic on a news story that's not true ?

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/charles-manson-dead-or-alive-fake-suicide-note-part-latest-death-hoax-video-98531

Unlike YOU and the other twits on here, I read multiple REAL & LEGITIMATE news stories from multiple news sources every day, some Conservative and some liberal and many foreign sites as well.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:32:52 PM
How is it slander when we are telling the truth about a woman who has no qualms about f*cking over her oldest friend, who steals stuff from both of us and denies it and who has a history of gaming the welfare system ? There are more stories we will tell about her if given a chance. The woman had 4 children solely to get the welfare benefits for them.

Pot, kettle, black.

cosmic hobo

Are you going to answer the question as to why a supposedly grown man with no children has intimidate knowledge of Sponge Bob Square Pants?

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 15, 2015, 08:09:50 PM
This cocksucker should be set on fire. I only hope his fuckin ass is passed around the jailhouse.
Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:35:03 PM
Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:51:29 PM
So what's your point with going very off topic on a news story that's not true ?

It was in regard to your "Breaking News" teaser, FatAss...

Quote from: BellBoy on September 16, 2015, 02:42:31 PM

...The Fuck?  :o

BellBoy

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:51:29 PM
Unlike YOU and the other twits on here, I read multiple REAL & LEGITIMATE news stories from multiple news sources every day, some Conservative and some liberal and many foreign sites as well.

Sorry FatAss, but salivating over "Chinese Takeaway Menus" does not constitute reading a foreign news source...

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2015, 07:57:57 PM
Falkie has 2 new ones up but they are stories we all have heard.

Up your game son, go find the great stories that most people have missed, it is the key to riches.
Try reporting this one:
http://now8news.com/birthday-party-clown-caught-having-sex-with-family-dog-in-bouncy-house-cops-arrest/

Birthday Party Clown Caught Having Sex With Family Dog In Bouncy House, Cops Arrest - See more at: http://now8news.com/birthday-party-clown-caught-having-sex-with-family-dog-in-bouncy-house-cops-arrest/#sthash.M7PnBCVL.dpuf

An Arkansas man is under arrest and a dog is recovering after a most shocking incident occurred at a child’s backyard birthday party. Seol Bautista, 34, was arrested on Sunday after he was caught having inappropriate relations with the family poodle at a six-year-old boy’s birthday party. The Hernandes family hired Bautista to perform as a clown at their sons party, but never expected this to happen.

“We hired him to entertain the children and make blowup animal balloons, not to screw our dog in the bouncy house,” said an irate Joel Hernandes, the father of the young boy. “We are just happy this happened while my son was opening presents and none of the kids were in the bouncy house when this was happening!”

According to reports, one of the parents found it curious that the bouncy house was moving when all of the children were at the table watching the boy opened his gifts. When the parent went over to find out what was going on, she said she couldn’t believe her eyes. “I peeked in through the netting and saw the clown moving all around. I said ‘ what are you doing in here? We didn’t pay you to play’, that’s when I saw it. Oh my God. I don’t think I will ever get that vision out of my head! Or the look on the dog’s face.”

The clown reportedly released the dog who painfully limped out of the bouncy house, the woman called 911. Bautista was said to have fled the scene, but police caught up with him two blocks away from the home. “He wasn’t hard to spot,” said Lieut. Ralph Morgan of the Little Rock Police Department. “He was actually running pretty fast in those big clown shoes. But not fast enough, we got him.”

Joel Hernandes admits he hired Bautista through an ad on Craigslist. Lieut. Morgan wants people to be aware of the dangers of hiring clowns for children’s birthday parties on the Internet site. Morgan suggest you go through a reputable company that does background checks to ensure the safety of your children.

The poodle suffered lacerations to his anus, but is recovering at the veterinary hospital.  He received seven stitches. Bautista Is being charged with indecent exposure, child endangerment, animal abuse and evading police. He is being held on $5,000 bond.

Screwed the pooch on that one.

3OctaveFart

Senda, did Dave forbid you from reviewing Art's program?

Did you report your Noory earnings to the government?

paladin1991

Were any of them yours?  I bet they regret that!

Jocko Johnson

You are going to talk and expose someone gaming and abusing the welfare system??????

W O W if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...you have absolutely no conscience no morals what a dirtbag you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:50:08 PM
As shown in my kitchen video, my kitchen is VERY small as is the dish drainer and I am the only one who does dishes in here.
There's no automartic dishwasher and so I have to do one rack of dishes, wait for it to dry and put them away while the other rackload soaks in the sink.
Of course, you, having gotten rich off your NYPD probably have an automatic dishwasher and lots of water to do dishes as well, while we in California soak our dishes in tubs in a sink to conserve water.
As for my maid, who isn't going to be one, I can't do anything about that until my doctor comes back from his vacation in October.
And I did scrub both the kitchen floors and bathroom floor, tub, toilet and sink on my hands and knees as Kathy mopped up the Lysol suds afterwards.
Video on this & talking about JoJo Jagoff/Jerkoff Johnson in a minute. Then I take a break.
Just go fuck yourself you creep.

Mizak

It's hearsay in the court of law of what you are CLAIMING.NO PROOF=SLANDER.Unlike all the things you have admitted too.That's all I will reply to you cause I know there is no reasoning with someone like you.Just be careful she could sue you and Kathy for harassment,bullying and slander.Good Luck.seriously your going to need it.Take care.

bateman

The woman had 4 children solely to get the welfare benefits for them.

You'd do the same if your dick worked.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol261m-Ftbw

Bathroom progress, as well as a response to the BellGab detractors.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 16, 2015, 11:51:52 AMI prefer Beignets.

Poor Ibby.  Sitting on the couch in a pair of stretch pants an empty quart of ice cream sitting next to her; nibbling on a beignet while breathlessly watching a rerun of Sex in the City.

It almost makes me cry.

who has a history of gaming the welfare system ?

You said that.  You actually said that.

I hope that Drone DOES report you and that you get what's coming to you.  I didn't think it was possible at this point for you to be a bigger asshole but you always surprise me.

In fact, Drone: hit me up.  I have dirt on this motherfucker, let's take him down.

Jocko Johnson

Hey Flakie...you know nothing you filthy disgusting excuse for a human. Your hovel is so filthy because you never cleaned and chose to live like a pig. Even with your so called "injuries and illnesses" of which are the results of your choice of lifestyle and now because of those choices and your lack of any skills we all have to support you rotten ass. So if you cleaned a very little at a time over the years you wouldn't have to do whag you have to do now.
Get your lies straight, you said the docs had signed off and a maid, I believe that is what you called her was approved.  You lie about everything.  And when we toss your own words back at you, you just ignore them!  Is this the same doc who was operating on those horrible kees and ankles? You don't need surgery  you fat fuck and you know it. You just lie and lie and lie about the lies.

OK so for you to get the fact straight,  my 3800 sq ft palacial estate has not one but 3 automatic, (as you call them) dishwashers. One in the newly remodeled professional commercial style kitchen, 1 in the 800 sq ft guest house and 1 in the basement entertainment /sports center wet bar downstairs. I often run my hoses on my huge front, sides and back lawn for hours on end. I also for no reason empty my hot tub, lap pool, waterfalls and fountains as well as the Olympic sized heated pool a few times a year just for the fuck of it. I also have my house boy and chauffeur hand wash and wax the 1 pick up used for shopping and supply runs, horse fed etc. 2 gas guzzling SUV's, the Caddy, the Jeep, the Infinity and the wife's new Jag. I also have a neat John Deere gator type thing and 4 atv's to use getting around the 7.14 acres as well as when we go to the lake house in the mountains and hurt and fish. If you turn over a new leaf perhaps you and kathy can be be flown out and spend a weekend. So now we only wash etc every other day instead of every day as usual in solidarity to our less fortunate countryman suffering from the drought.

Been thinking about leasing a small private jet since I  hate commercial and chartering private is getting expensive to fly done to the time shares we have in both Aruba and Puerto Rico.

Oh yes, the maid you are going to get, your right I know not about that either since we have 2 maids/housekeepers, a butler/doorman, a gardener and his crew, (they just come from a company and don't work directly for mr, like the pool people) a chef and his one helper a sous chef I guess, she is a student from the culinary arts school so it's my bit to give back as she learns from the chef and of course the aforementioned driver and his assistant who cleans the vehicles drives us once and a while as its just too much fun to drive the great cars I own myself! So he just runs errands mostly.So he tidys up the 6 car garage and workshop and barn where we have the two horses. His asst. also muck out the stalls and feeds and cares for the horses, dogs and cats.

So before you talk about maids and dishwashers you need to get your facts correct. Too bad you weren't nicer to me, I  was kinda checking younout in the beginning to see if you were the kind of guy I would want around and maybe help out as I do since I believe in paying it forward and helping those less fortunate. But you are nothing but a lying leech.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 16, 2015, 05:17:41 PM
You said that.  You actually said that.

I hope that Drone DOES report you and that you get what's coming to you.  I didn't think it was possible at this point for you to be a bigger asshole but you always surprise me.

In fact, Drone: hit me up.  I have dirt on this motherfucker, let's take him down.
WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!

CAN ANYONE THINK OF A CREEP WHO DESERVES TO BE
TAKEN DOWN
MORE THAN SLOB-O?????
PLEASE DO IT!!!!
JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED. JUST THINK OF THE HORRIBLE THINGS HE HAS DONE HIS ENTIRE LIFE...AND HE COMES RIGHT OUT AND TELLS US AS IF HE IS PROUD.  AND NOW HE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT A WELFARE FRAUD? THAT IS JUST TOO RICH.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 16, 2015, 02:50:08 PM

You know, many of us commoners also hand wash dishes and have to drain our dishes in small dish racks.  There's this product called a 'dish towel' which is commonly available at stores like Walmart or probably even the awesome dollar stores you have down there in the San Francisco area.  You could probably pick one up for 1/500th the price of a new iPad.  With this amazing product, we commoners wash, dry, and wash again without missing a beat until we've finished the job.  No waiting required, and no reason to complain.

And I don't really get what you're saying about conserving water.  You're describing standard dish washing procedure.  Do you think most people just leave the tap running the whole time they're washing dishes?  In fact, if you took a few less showers a day you might have all the water you needed.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 16, 2015, 05:38:07 PM
You know, many of us commoners also hand wash dishes and have to drain our dishes in small dish racks.  There's this product called a 'dish towel' which is commonly available at stores like Walmart or probably even the awesome dollar stores you have down there in the San Francisco area.  You could probably pick one up for 1/500th the price of a new iPad.  With this amazing product, we commoners wash, dry, and wash again without missing a beat until we've finished the job.  No waiting required, and no reason to complain.

And I don't really get what you're saying about conserving water.  You're describing standard dish washing procedure.  Do you think most people just leave the tap running the whole time they're washing dishes?  In fact, if you took a few less showers a day you might have all the water you needed.
He is so full of shit. Most of his meals are fast food or frozen crap that he tosses out the "dishes."  There are these things called paper plates solo cups, in a drought time, just toss them you asshole flakie.
Ehat I also got out of that lame ass video is "kathy doesn't do dishes."
W T F IS THAT ABOUT???