• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 15, 2015, 09:24:39 AM
Is this the same set of boobs that Kathy regularly sports around town? How come they are a fraction of the size?

As I said previously, her true tit size is a 36B. The pendulous udders are stuck on with double sided tape for when they go out. Although Senda must get a tad jealous with red blooded elephant seals vying to attract her attention and covert  her wholesome frame. I think she has a different, smaller set of stick on tits for videos because the usable space isn't so much. Maybe.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2015, 11:04:48 AM
pendulous udders

Stop it at once!!!

I have often speculated on this phenomenon, and why Stephen Hawking is wasting his time on black holes and not investigating this more serious issue is a total fucking disgrace, and shows what a true dick he is. Some women seem to alter their size from one moment to the next. The mystery of Kitty's Titties might get Falkie on MiTD. We can only hope - especially when Art throws open the phones.

There used to be a British comic actor called Sid James who ended up pulling a famous blonde actress from the '60s called Barbara Windsor. One day he was sitting in their garden and watching her while she was hanging out some washing. After  looking at her for a while, puzzled, he said to her, "I can't understand it, they look quite normal there, but on screen you have these enormous knockers". To which she replied, "It's called acting, Sidney!".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2015, 11:43:26 AM
Stop it at once!!!

I have often speculated on this phenomenon, and why Stephen Hawking is wasting his time on black holes and not investigating this more serious issue is a total fucking disgrace, and shows what a true dick he is. Some women seem to alter their size from one moment to the next. The mystery of Kitty's Titties might get Falkie on MiTD. We can only hope - especially when Art throws open the phones.

There used to be a British comic actor called Sid James who ended up pulling a famous blonde actress from the '60s called Barbara Windsor. One day he was sitting in their garden and watching her while she was hanging out some washing. After  looking at her for a while, puzzled, he said to her, "I can't understand it, they look quite normal there, but on screen you have these enormous knockers". To which she replied, "It's called acting, Sidney!".

Hmmm neither Kathy's tits nor Babs Windsor can act though. Kathy's tits slightly less so. David Attenborough might be interested in a wildlife epic series though? Commision it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2015, 11:59:17 AM

Hmmm neither Kathy's tits nor Babs Windsor can act though. Kathy's tits slightly less so. David Attenborough might be interested in a wildlife epic series though? Commision it?

Here is Kathy. Nekkid. Keep your hands where I can see them, YP!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 15, 2015, 12:00:28 AM
George - I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.  I hope you are able to determine his whereabouts, and that it somehow turns out that he is ok.  We'll be praying for him.  Is it Maroney, or someone else maybe?

Turns out that he is ok but keeps using a phone jack thst needed to be replaced years ago but he's too damned cheap to get the damned thing replaced. We got profuse apologies for it. He had NO dial tone and didn't realize it. Kathy was literally sobbing over the thought that he might be dead.
Maroney is like Mr. Crab at times when it comes to money issues. Penny not so wise and pound very foolish.
We both love the guy but have never known anyone so cheap.

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on September 14, 2015, 11:11:40 PM
Hey Falkie, man you have been busy. Great job blasting out so many videos. But hey big guy maybe you arent familiar with the term quality over quantity.

It's obvious that MANY of the posters in this thread know nothing of either of the two terms you refer to. They post endlessly with the same insults and add nothing to the discussion other than to add to their post count.
As to my posting videos, I comment on what I find of interest and follow up on a story if their is an update. Whether or not the videos are of " quality " is subjective.
But then, as I have said several times, I am going to get criticized whether I do too few or too many.
My videos are not solely for THIS audience and some are watched by a fair amount of people compared to others.
I do it for myself and my subscribers.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 15, 2015, 12:26:16 PM
Whether or not the videos are of " quality " is subjective.

I guess you could say the same thing about cat shit. Just because there might be a couple of weirdos out there who like eating it, doesn't mean that the whole idea isn't fucking gross. Your videos are objectively shite, darling!

Quote from: akwilly on September 14, 2015, 11:11:40 PM
Hey Falkie, man you have been busy. Great job blasting out so many videos. But hey big guy maybe you arent familiar with the term quality over quantity.

If we spent our time itemising the terms Falkie isn't familiar with this thread would contain nothing else. Starting with 'thrift' and 'oral hygiene'.

littlechris

It's obvious that MANY of the posters in this thread know nothing of either of the two terms you refer to. They post endlessly with the same insults and add nothing to the discussion other than to add to their post count.
As to my posting videos, I comment on what I find of interest and follow up on a story if their is an update. Whether or not the videos are of " quality " is subjective.
But then, as I have said several times, I am going to get criticized whether I do too few or too many.
My videos are not solely for THIS audience and some are watched by a fair amount of people compared to others.
I do it for myself and my subscribers.

You are a SHIT human being who makes SHIT videos.

Defwhale

... Whether or not the videos are of " quality " is subjective...

No, it really isn't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 15, 2015, 12:20:40 PM
Turns out that he is ok but keeps using a phone jack thst needed to be replaced years ago but he's too damned cheap to get the damned thing replaced. We got profuse apologies for it. He had NO dial tone and didn't realize it. Kathy was literally sobbing over the thought that he might be dead.
Maroney is like Mr. Crab at times when it comes to money issues. Penny not so wise and pound very foolish.

As opposed to you who aspires to be expensive and makes sure you can con, grift, extort and beg from others to fulfill.

Defwhale

Kathy sobbing over a long time mark who never caved, that POS Maroney owes you two big for this one.  How about getting him on video finally, finally, handing over that $20 bill you've been after?  Plus some gas money for a change.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on September 15, 2015, 12:54:53 PM
You are a SHIT human being who makes SHIT videos.
Yeah, he kills me. Unless he has to follow-up on a story! Slob-o all that means is you again copy the original reporters work and again repost the follow-up story, with whatever your useless opinion is while in your skid marked draws in you rat, flea and roach infested filthy hovel. For us to laugh at and "your subscribers " what's that up to legitimately like 12 or so???

Jocko Johnson

If he's mr crab that make you patrick, you dumb fuck!? And roachy would be...crabs daughter, pearl...he would be the father of pearl...mother of pearl, unknown?

Falkie has 2 new ones up but they are stories we all have heard.

Up your game son, go find the great stories that most people have missed, it is the key to riches.
Try reporting this one:
http://now8news.com/birthday-party-clown-caught-having-sex-with-family-dog-in-bouncy-house-cops-arrest/

Birthday Party Clown Caught Having Sex With Family Dog In Bouncy House, Cops Arrest - See more at: http://now8news.com/birthday-party-clown-caught-having-sex-with-family-dog-in-bouncy-house-cops-arrest/#sthash.M7PnBCVL.dpuf

An Arkansas man is under arrest and a dog is recovering after a most shocking incident occurred at a child’s backyard birthday party. Seol Bautista, 34, was arrested on Sunday after he was caught having inappropriate relations with the family poodle at a six-year-old boy’s birthday party. The Hernandes family hired Bautista to perform as a clown at their sons party, but never expected this to happen.

“We hired him to entertain the children and make blowup animal balloons, not to screw our dog in the bouncy house,” said an irate Joel Hernandes, the father of the young boy. “We are just happy this happened while my son was opening presents and none of the kids were in the bouncy house when this was happening!”

According to reports, one of the parents found it curious that the bouncy house was moving when all of the children were at the table watching the boy opened his gifts. When the parent went over to find out what was going on, she said she couldn’t believe her eyes. “I peeked in through the netting and saw the clown moving all around. I said ‘ what are you doing in here? We didn’t pay you to play’, that’s when I saw it. Oh my God. I don’t think I will ever get that vision out of my head! Or the look on the dog’s face.”

The clown reportedly released the dog who painfully limped out of the bouncy house, the woman called 911. Bautista was said to have fled the scene, but police caught up with him two blocks away from the home. “He wasn’t hard to spot,” said Lieut. Ralph Morgan of the Little Rock Police Department. “He was actually running pretty fast in those big clown shoes. But not fast enough, we got him.”

Joel Hernandes admits he hired Bautista through an ad on Craigslist. Lieut. Morgan wants people to be aware of the dangers of hiring clowns for children’s birthday parties on the Internet site. Morgan suggest you go through a reputable company that does background checks to ensure the safety of your children.

The poodle suffered lacerations to his anus, but is recovering at the veterinary hospital.  He received seven stitches. Bautista Is being charged with indecent exposure, child endangerment, animal abuse and evading police. He is being held on $5,000 bond.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2015, 07:57:57 PM

Seol Bautista, 34, was arrested on Sunday after he was caught having inappropriate relations with the family poodle at a six-year-old boy’s birthday party.

This cocksucker should be set on fire. I only hope his fuckin ass is passed around the jailhouse.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 15, 2015, 08:09:50 PM
This cocksucker should be set on fire. I only hope his fuckin ass is passed around the jailhouse.
At least he screwed a poodle. They are the most lady like of the dogs

cosmic hobo

How are you aware of who Mr Crabs is? I have kids so I am all too familiar with him and the Spongebob family but you are supposedly a grown man. I guess when you won't work and suck off the government's teet you can be a lazy ass and watch children's programming. How many Spongebob plush toys do you have infecting your house?

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on September 15, 2015, 08:44:05 PM
How are you aware of who Mr Crabs is? I have kids so I am all too familiar with him and the Spongebob family but you are supposedly a grown man. I guess when you won't work and suck off the government's teet you can be a lazy ass and watch children's programming. How many Spongebob plush toys do you have infecting your house?

https://youtu.be/6-qbUSOUtHc

https://youtu.be/7MIp7s3XYzY

Dateline

Vote for or poll for a new name for this thread:  The General Musing of Everyone Else Except Falkie2013.

Step up the musings or relinquish your title.  Trump gave up The Apprentice, you may have to give up General Musings.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 15, 2015, 07:57:57 PM
Lieut. Morgan wants people to be aware of the dangers of hiring clowns for children’s birthday parties on the Internet site.

You can't be too careful.

I think Falkie should be a clown for rent.  He wouldn't have to do any work, really.  Just be himself.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on September 15, 2015, 10:53:23 AM

Yea, though I yodel in the Canyon of Darkness, I shall fear no evil.  Videos later.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 15, 2015, 10:06:46 PM
You can't be too careful.

I think Falkie should be a clown for rent.  He wouldn't have to do any work, really.  Just be himself.
I think you are on to something. Just do what you love and the money will follow they say. Maybe if the clown thing didn't work out he could rent himself out as a shade tree or perhaps a traffic cone or even as a speed bump.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 15, 2015, 10:08:49 PM
Yea, though I yodel in the Canyon of Darkness, I shall fear no evil.  Videos later.
The yodel echoed back a smell.

Quote from: akwilly on September 15, 2015, 10:11:10 PM
I think you are on to something. Just do what you love and the money will follow they say. Maybe if the clown thing didn't work out he could rent himself out as a shade tree or perhaps a traffic cone or even as a speed bump.

Or as an anthropomorphic mountain in a Peter Gabriel music video

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 15, 2015, 10:21:09 PM
Or as an anthropomorphic mountain in a Peter Gabriel music video
You're posts remind me that I might not be as smart as my mom thinks I am

Quote from: akwilly on September 15, 2015, 10:23:56 PM
You're posts remind me that I might not be as smart as my mom thinks I am

WTF are you talking about dude.  Your posts are consistently hilarious.  You can have sex with Ibby as a reward.  I was going to do this for you last month, but she was in one of her moods.  You know how she gets.  No point in exposing (!) Mr Happy to danger when she is in snaggletooth mode.