• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

It's so quiet in the office, I could hear the sound of myself not working.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 02, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
felchie, I'm trying to call you.  Ring, ring and no answer. Answer the fone!

I can't understand why someone wouldn't want to answer a phone call from a man who routinely calls him 'Felchie'.

It just don't make sense.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 02, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
felchie, I'm trying to call you.  Ring, ring and no answer. Answer the fone!

Can you text him?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2015, 10:04:48 AM
I can't understand why someone wouldn't want to answer a phone call from a man who routinely calls him 'Felchie'.

It just don't make sense.

Hey, people have to pay for a personal trainer and here is Falkie once again getting something for free and not appreciating it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2015, 10:05:53 AM
Hey, people have to pay for a personal trainer and here is Falkie once again getting something for free and not appreciating it.

Hey yourself! I'm not sure I want my personal trainer calling me a filthy tub of guts and trying to kill me.

But perhaps I'm old fashioned and you lot do things differently.

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2015, 10:03:53 AM
It's so quiet in the office, I could hear the sound of myself not working.

Quit trying to do my job.

Yorkshire pud

Erm. The last few Senda posts weren't typed by him. Clever, but not him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 02, 2015, 11:15:40 AM
Erm. The last few Senda posts weren't typed by him. Clever, but not him.

Where did you hear this disturbing bit of news?

3OctaveFart

Get a job, Kathy.
e
t

a

j
o        It's a disgrace you've carried on this long like this.
b,

S
e
n
d
a.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

Where did you hear this disturbing bit of news?

I didn't; but trust me it isn't him. It isn't his 'style'.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 02, 2015, 07:47:54 AM
No one takes food out of my mouth as should be obvious. ;)

I bought two power strips and got the new modem yesterday and re-arranged the modem power block so this won't hapoen again and woke up with the migraine from hell this morning.
Back to sleep if I can. Up at 9 to get her out of bed to go look for an apartment. No more sleeping in.
And I got lucky and got a new small microwave for $29.98+ tax at Walmart and took the old giant one out and put the new one in.
Found The Adventures of Superboy at Half Price Books for $5 and at Costo season One of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for $16.96 so I have something to watch while I clean up the kitchen. Bought cleanser, and huge refill of 409 so will spend today cleaning the kitchen counters and cleaning out stuff on them today while I watch MFU while she's gone.
She needs to get an apartment asap. We're are both used to living by ourselves. We're getting on each other's nerves and she has a stubborn streak a mile wide and won't do what I ask her to do or NOT to do because she feels she shouldn't have to which is bs. Who knows where or how she developed this " I am the queen " attitude. It's MY apartment and we've had several LONG talks in the last couple of days ( with her listening while I talk ) about it.
Thursday we move the rest of her stuff.
One more piece of news but I will post that in the George Noory thread.

If she stayed longer you could declare a common-law relationship and get some tax breaks, if you paid taxes, which I guess you don't.  Also, I hate to be a nag but $16.96 is too much to spend on a video series on top of all those other conveniences for someone who can't afford to replace his own glasses.  The people grinding their hands to a pulp and wrenching out their backs, being expected to do 8 hours of work for 4 hours of pay working as janitors and construction workers for minimum wage, probably can't afford to be that free with their money.

area51drone

Well, I hate coming back to this thread, but asshole Senda started making demands about what videos I was allowed to watch before watching his.   I'm sorry but I'm not going to let some out of work shit bag mooch dictate to me what I can and can't watch.

I demanded an apology and he refused.  So now he wants a war. 

I didn't want to have to come back to this thread to attack you George.  I was going to leave it out there, but you have been an ultimate jerk to me and are unwilling to make amends.    This time it will be worse for you.   First I might suggest you start packing your bags - you might be joining Cockroach Kathy on the streets sooner than you think!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on September 02, 2015, 02:02:55 PM
Well, I hate coming back to this thread, but asshole Senda started making demands about what videos I was allowed to watch before watching his.   I'm sorry but I'm not going to let some out of work shit bag mooch dictate to me what I can and can't watch.

I didn't want to have to come back to this thread to attack you George.  I was going to leave it out there, but you have been an ultimate jerk to me and are unwilling to make amends.    This time it will be worse for you.   First I might suggest you start packing your bags - you might be joining Cockroach Kathy on the streets sooner than you think!

Awww, MV took his foot off your neck did he?

Okay...Mine's toffee popcorn... Not salted, not sweet; Toffee.

onan

I feel like I am at a low rent WWE event.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 02, 2015, 01:19:00 PM
If she stayed longer you could declare a common-law relationship and get some tax breaks, if you paid taxes, which I guess you don't.  Also, I hate to be a nag but $16.96 is too much to spend on a video series on top of all those other conveniences for someone who can't afford to replace his own glasses.  The people grinding their hands to a pulp and wrenching out their backs, being expected to do 8 hours of work for 4 hours of pay working as janitors and construction workers for minimum wage, probably can't afford to be that free with their money.

All episodes of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. are free on Daily Motion.
Falkie is not very frugal.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2015, 08:32:20 AM
Falkie still hasn't got his buddy's name right.

I am sure there was nothing else he could have wished for after that.

There is something so utterly (and characteristically) wanky about these last few comments that I don't think I need to elaborate further. Although I like the fact that as soon as he was off the phone he waddled to his iPad to email George what Florence Nightingale Falkie done did.

SLOB-O, you need to jump on tommy two tons job while he's in the hospital.  This is your big chance!  Did Tammy call dave to rush him to the ER like dave called him in the middle of the night when be burn his wittle tongue and get boo boo?
Quote from: Who on September 02, 2015, 08:54:23 AM
I am outraged that the minimum wage is being raised to $12 and even $15 an hour in some states while YOUR wages remain miserly.  If people are being paid $15 an hour to unload trucks or work in a warehouse all day then you should be paid $15 an hour to read Superboy books, watch The Man From U.N.C.L.E. videos, read riot acts to Kathy, belch, fart and inhale Starbucks coffee and Cinnabons.

I hope my fellow Bellgabbers will join me in finding the people responsible for this outrage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw

What a life, free money for toys, videos, food...trips to the stores. When something breaks no need to save to buy a new one of have it fixed, hell no...just go roam around and get new ones.
Just one ? fatboy...who drove you around today? Perhaps the nearby Marteniz PD should be notified of your driving with no license because you are fucking B L I N D and are uninsured etc, etc. They could impound the Lexus when they lock your fat filthy ass up!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2015, 09:58:43 AM
You bastards took your bloody time about it as well!!!
Hey we had a few things to do first. Besides you guys needed to be taken down a couple pegs. So when we came to save your pale asses you'd appreciate all that much more. Alls well that ends well.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 02, 2015, 09:59:07 AM
Not anymore.  She has lived there long enough to establish residency.  If she didn't want to leave, Felchie would have to start an eviction process.

If Felchies rental agreement stipulates that only one person is to live in that apartment...OOOOOPS!  MGMt can look to evicting the Felchappotamus.

Hey fatboy, she’s been there co-habitating for enough time under common kaw to now be considered you wife!! Under California law, common law spouse is entitled to 50%...better hope if you toss her she doesn't have a lawyer, you know not like you but one who went to law school, took the bar exams and really can practice law. This is her master plan. A stroke of Genius...sendamoney, she now owns your ass...what a plan!!!! You are finished. She is staying, you are gonna get the boot, ha, ha hah!!!!!!!

Jocko Johnson

So...what are you waiting for? He has been screwing you over left and right. Just blast away. Let's  hear it, why is he going to have to leave his hovel, and what has he done this time?  At least tell us A51D where has he been???

It would not surprise me in the slightest if they pulled up the floorboards in Drone's home and found the bodies of a dozen little boys.  In fact, my only response would be, "Keep digging."

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2015, 02:57:22 PM
I feel like I am at a low rent WWE event.

If it bothers you, I suggest that you not look under the bleachers.  Spoiler: Ibby and a queue of midgets, hobos, and stray dogs.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 02, 2015, 06:44:09 PM
If it bothers you, I suggest that you not look under the bleachers.  Spoiler: Ibby and a queue of midgets, hobos, and stray dogs.

When you hired me to film your artistic "home movies", I specifically asked you to only refer to me by my code name.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 02, 2015, 03:03:00 PM
Falkie is not very frugal.

It's congenital.

"The equivalent of twelve dollars an hour...uh...let's see, ten would be 120, twenty would be..uh...240, and four would be 480 so it'd be two eighty eight dollars, 288 dollars per day.  Uh...you doing even make that going...well, that would be if you worked 24 hours, but let's do twelve, that would be 96 dollars a day.  Uh...that's...uh...2700 plus..........umm.......did I do that right?  Ninety six times three, that's 18....288....yeah....288....no...that's....did I do that right?.....Ninety six times ten would be 960...it would be 2880 for the month."

Correct answer: $2080 for people who work for a living.  Fuckin outrageous!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2015, 07:03:26 PM
When you hired me to film your artistic "home movies", I specifically asked you to only refer to me by my code name.

Spoiler: Sugarbuns and a queue of midgets, hobos, and stray dogs.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 02, 2015, 07:09:05 PM
Spoiler: Sugarbuns and a queue of midgets, hobos, and stray dogs.

As opposed to Sore Buns which is the name of the flick you're starring in. Hope that salve was able to get the swelling down. Who knew some things were normal sized on midgets?

Apropos of nothing, is pink your favorite color sock?

akwilly

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 02, 2015, 05:36:49 PM
SLOB-O, you need to jump on tommy two tons job while he's in the hospital.  This is your big chance!  Did Tammy call dave to rush him to the ER like dave called him in the middle of the night when be burn his wittle tongue and get boo boo?What a life, free money for toys, videos, food...trips to the stores. When something breaks no need to save to buy a new one of have it fixed, hell no...just go roam around and get new ones.

Hey Falkie, Jocko is correct. This is the time to take Toms job. Is it the fact that Kathy will get 50%of you're stuff when she leaves you that you don't want to take the job? Are you so wise as to give her the boot and then start you're career as Norry's right hand man? Get rid of her, she is a selfish girl that won't let you grow to become the man you are destined to be.

Quote from: akwilly on September 02, 2015, 07:19:48 PM
Hey Falkie, Jocko is correct. This is the time to take Toms job. Is it the fact that Kathy will get 50%of you're stuff when she leaves you that you don't want to take the job? Are you so wise as to give her the boot and then start you're career as Norry's right hand man? Get rid of her, she is a selfish girl that won't let you grow to become the man you are destined to be.

Don't you mean "your"?