• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: MAX on August 05, 2015, 04:18:54 PM
I can still bench press my weight

Belchie can bench-press his weight in government-subsidized Carl's Jr cheeseburgers up to his mouth.  Beat that, hater.

Bart Ell

Welcome to where I was 700 pages ago. What took all of you so long to catch up?

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 04:31:07 PM
Belchie can bench-press his weight in government-subsidized Carl's Jr cheeseburgers up to his mouth.  Beat that, hater.

Got me there I stand down fuck those weights

MAX

Quote from: Bart Ell on August 05, 2015, 04:41:05 PM

Self denial

HorrorRetro

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 05, 2015, 02:05:31 PM
VA is telling me that they will have to vacuum out my knees fm the all the bits and pieces that are in there.

"And he ain't gonna jump no more!  Gory, gory......"

Yep, after 20 years of Army active duty, my husband had his second meniscus debridement last week. Several weeks earlier, he had a vertebrae removed and replaced with an artificial one. Several months before that, he had his first meniscus debridement and repair. Next stop full knee replacements. Complications to first debridement included deep vein thrombosis that we luckily caught in time. He still gets up at 4:45 and goes to PT and puts in a full day of work. Still does stuff around the house as well. It sickens me to see a man who is capable of doing something sucking from the taxpayers' teat and crying all the time about how hard he has it. It's one of the more disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 05, 2015, 05:36:18 PM
It's one of the more disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

So you haven't seen the Falkie sex tape yet?

HorrorRetro

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 06:14:19 PM
So you haven't seen the Falkie sex tape yet?

I'd have to be institutionalized if I had.

akwilly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 05, 2015, 01:40:09 AM
I'm invoicing you for a new phone. As the coffee I was drinking came down my nose and I half choked before it covered the phone... okay?
In that case I would like to invoice you and many others here for lost wages, laptop, and the 5 pounds I've gained.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Meatie Pie on August 05, 2015, 12:45:40 PM
I still don't understand how joint pain precludes working a seated office job. Conceivably, he could be working right from his bedroom.

It's  very simple, it's  called being a lazy asshole and a complete fraud and con artist...sendamoney is just always schemeing and scaming.

akwilly

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 05, 2015, 06:32:02 PM
It's  very simple, it's  called being a lazy asshole and a complete fraud and con artist...sendamoney is just always schemeing and scaming.
Falkie is the most introverted person I can remember. Any more introverted and he would be fucking himself in his own ass

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bart Ell on August 05, 2015, 04:41:05 PM
Dude, I  hear that you are to flackie what kryptonite is to Superman...please I am waiting to see just what you do to be able drive SLOB-O so crazy...so please...by all means commence firing with all guns, fire at will!!!!

akwilly

Hey Falkie when you do come up with another brilliant money making plan you need to write it down so it doesn't become lost with all you're other hopes and dreams. I would suggest that you tattoo you're next plan on you're fat pad so that you would have to look at it everyday.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 05, 2015, 06:20:55 PM
I'd have to be institutionalized if I had.

Falkie's sex life is like his Ferrari.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 06:40:04 PM
Falkie's sex life is like his Ferrari.

Non existent? In his wildest dreams? Universally panned by the critics?

paladin1991

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 05, 2015, 05:36:18 PM
Yep, after 20 years of Army active duty, my husband had his second meniscus debridement last week. Several weeks earlier, he had a vertebrae removed and replaced with an artificial one. Several months before that, he had his first meniscus debridement and repair. Next stop full knee replacements. Complications to first debridement included deep vein thrombosis that we luckily caught in time. He still gets up at 4:45 and goes to PT and puts in a full day of work. Still does stuff around the house as well. It sickens me to see a man who is capable of doing something sucking from the taxpayers' teat and crying all the time about how hard he has it. It's one of the more disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

Baby your husband is ALL man.  NO doubt about it.  I cringe just reading the shit your man goes through.   I'm a pussy considering what you have shared.  Replaced a vertebrae?  Holy Jesus. 
I am glad they caught the thrombosis before shit really went sideways.  You got yourself a hell of a MAN.  And I will bet he's got himself one hell of a woman.
You both have my respect.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 05, 2015, 06:46:14 PM
And I will bet he's got himself one hell of a woman.

"She's short an' skinny, but she's strong.  Her first baby....come out sideways.  She dint scream or nothin'"

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 05, 2015, 06:46:05 PM
Non existent?

The answer we were looking for is: "He doesn't have one."

Judges?

*bing*

Winner!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 06:55:15 PM
The answer we were looking for is: "He doesn't have one."

Judges?

*bing*

Winner!

Where do I pick up my prize?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 05, 2015, 07:00:25 PM
Where do I pick up my prize?

Right here, baby. 

*** zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip ***

Oooo, it seems you've won the GRAND prize!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 07:04:27 PM
Right here, baby. 

*** zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip ***

Oooo, it seems you've won the GRAND booby prize!

FIFY!  ;)

Can I have what's behind door number 3? (or will that be your ass?)  ;)

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 05, 2015, 07:05:17 PM
Can I have what's behind door number 3?

That's Falkie's apartment number.  But if you'd rather have The Incredible Blob when you could be having the prime cut of man steak that is DPS, why, be my guest.  weirdo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 07:10:29 PM
That's Falkie's apartment number. 

:o

I'll be sure to announce myself before entering. Don't want to go blind.

Scratch that. I'd need a jeep, a map and a tour guide to get around that place. And a chastity belt in case the locals get nasty ideas.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 05, 2015, 06:46:14 PM
Baby your husband is ALL man.  NO doubt about it.  I cringe just reading the shit your man goes through.   I'm a pussy considering what you have shared.  Replaced a vertebrae?  Holy Jesus. 
I am glad they caught the thrombosis before shit really went sideways.  You got yourself a hell of a MAN.  And I will bet he's got himself one hell of a woman.
You both have my respect.

Thanks.   :) Yeah, the DVT was pretty scary. He's on daily Lovenox shots in the stomach now. I meant disk replacement, not vertebrae lol. They removed the disk and put in an artificial one. He now has a large scar across the throat. When people ask what happened, we joke he was the one who got away from ISIS.  ;D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 05, 2015, 07:15:22 PM
:o

I'll be sure to announce myself before entering. Don't want to go blind.

Scratch that. I'd need a jeep, a map and a tour guide to get around that place. And a chastity belt in case the locals get nasty ideas.

Excuse me, Ibby, but when I wrote this:

But if you'd rather have The Incredible Blob when you could be having the prime cut of man steak that is DPS, why, be my guest.  weirdo

....it should have triggered some feminine instinctual reaction that the thunderheads of butthurt were forming on the horizon.  Namely, that you keep ignoring my hunka-hunka burnin' love and giving attention to Blobba the Gutt instead.

But no, you utterly ignored me and started talking about Fatso AGAIN. 

You never consider MY needs.  You're the worst girlfriend ever.

Protip: this episode of buttsore is nothing that a quick handy won't fix right up.  Hint hint.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 10:52:49 PM
Excuse me, Ibby, but when I wrote this:

....it should have triggered some feminine instinctual reaction that the thunderheads of butthurt were forming on the horizon.  Namely, that you keep ignoring my hunka-hunka burnin' love and giving attention to Blobba the Gutt instead.

But no, you utterly ignored me and started talking about Fatso AGAIN. 

You never consider MY needs.  You're the worst girlfriend ever.

Protip: this episode of buttsore is nothing that a quick handy won't fix right up.  Hint hint.

Not so. Senda is the worst girlfriend ever.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2015, 11:31:28 PM
Not when he's bent over a chair.

I'm glad you've found the place where you belong.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, is it this Thursday that you go to the "doctor"?