• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 01, 2015, 01:22:55 PM
I wonder what she does with her..."feminine hygiene products" once they are used..... :o :-[  I do hope that she throws them out.

Yorkshire pud

I wonder what she does with her..."feminine hygiene products" once they are used..... :o :-[  I do hope that she throws them out.

At her age  erm, (struggling for a suitable adjective/pronoun/verb)? I don't think it likely; she's healed up by now...yes, guaranteed. We can ask Senda to find out?

ONeill

Yeah, watching The Fat One's videos depicting the pigsty in his apartment made me think of this sexually explicit episode of the GabCast. He claimed multiple times that his apartment is very clean compared to Kathy's. Jesus F. Christ what that must have been. It also makes you think about all the times he said that the Sasquach was evicted through no fault of her own. Yeah, right...

Who

I was warned not to come here.  But no.  I just had to come and see this wretched place for myself.
One to beam up, Mr. O'Brien.  Get me out of here NOW!

Thanks to LittleChris for the photoshop!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 01, 2015, 10:32:46 AM
Hey don't be rash here; His ego isn't in any risk of damage...ask him why...Go on, dare you, double dare.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 01, 2015, 10:45:57 AM
Now I'm afraid of asking..... :o :o

No, please go ahead and ask.  I'm as curious to know what he's on about as you are.

Hoarders Hoard, Just saying.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2015, 11:30:53 AM
Yea, but that reputation includes Rock-Out and chloroform.

If it involved Rock then it damn well involved chloroform -- for me.

MAX

There is zero feminine hygiene to worry about in her case....

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 01, 2015, 09:43:53 AM
My guess is that he did one of two things:
A.)  Listened to Art's show, which ends at midnight out west, and then switched over to Noory afterward for the final two hours of Coast to Coast.  If this was the case, I definitely would have stayed tuned for RCH afterward myself.

or B.)  Couldn't stand listening to Linda Moulton Howe (as many of us can't), and had no alternative but to switch over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4mjvXq9L0

Should you not be preparing for the hospital stay and not posting on this aberration of a thread ?? Just saying...   

Quote from: MAX on August 01, 2015, 03:21:44 PM

Should you not be preparing for the hospital stay and not posting on this aberration of a thread ?? Just saying...

Such is the life of an attention whore.  Small wonder that he worships the heavily compressed soil that Senda trods upon. 

BellBoy

The inner-workings of Senda's mind.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2015, 03:08:29 PM
If it involved Rock then it damn well involved chloroform -- for me, to calm that greased piggy down.

FIFY

BellBoy

Serious question: Exactly when did being Falkie fat and stupid become a "disability"?

weeberwubber

Quote from: akwilly on August 01, 2015, 01:23:19 AM
Falkie surely there is some type of eating contest at the strawberry festival. You could probably win

I'm kinda new at this but I've read up on the thread a lot and if you'll forgive me I'd like to make a suggestion because I think you've gone about this the wrong way.

If you want to help or provide helpful suggestions you need to do it in a different way. In this case that would be offering to show up and provide transportation to said strawberry festival for Falkie and Kathy. Once there, securing there admission if applicable and then securing a seat in the eating contest, covering any fees. During the event once it's time to meet ralph you'll need to hold the vomit bucket between your knees while using your hands to simultaneously keep his hair protected and rub his shoulders until he recovers. On the way back an all you can eat buffet will be required since his stomach will be empty and for Kathy as well because her energy will be drained from providing support. The days expenses will need to be covered and once they are safely returned to the apartment you're going to need to borrow the keys to the Lexus and fill the tank.

I think.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2015, 06:22:05 PM
That time Falkie got winded looking for strawberries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJpq5hb1LJk

I thought California people were supposed to be generally hotter than that.

He got a good workout though! Perhaps some prideful props from paladin?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2015, 06:22:05 PM
That time Falkie got winded looking for strawberries.

He's going to drop dead soon. I don't think that's going to be good for his brand.

Who

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on August 01, 2015, 07:36:27 PM
He's going to drop dead soon. I don't think that's going to be good for his brand.

Think a little depreciation may set in, brandwise?   ;D

littlechris

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on August 01, 2015, 07:36:27 PM

paladin1991

Waste not, want not.  Let's repurpose those items, shall we?  How about as a 'bouquet garni?'

Quote from: weeberwubber on August 01, 2015, 07:23:37 PM
I'm kinda new at this but I've read up on the thread a lot and if you'll forgive me I'd like to make a suggestion because I think you've gone about this the wrong way.

If you want to help or provide helpful suggestions you need to do it in a different way. In this case that would be offering to show up and provide transportation to said strawberry festival for Falkie and Kathy. Once there, securing there admission if applicable and then securing a seat in the eating contest, covering any fees. During the event once it's time to meet ralph you'll need to hold the vomit bucket between your knees while using your hands to simultaneously keep his hair protected and rub his shoulders until he recovers. On the way back an all you can eat buffet will be required since his stomach will be empty and for Kathy as well because her energy will be drained from providing support. The days expenses will need to be covered and once they are safely returned to the apartment you're going to need to borrow the keys to the Lexus and fill the tank.

I think.

LOL, you're a natural!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on August 01, 2015, 10:56:16 AM

Totally a massive idiot.
Are you planning these "doctor" after all that shopping and walking around at the festivals? How long will it be before he can't clean shit and gives the ss people his drs notes about his, knees, ankles, legs, fatass etc.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 01, 2015, 12:16:48 PM

Shhhhhhhhh. Nothing to see.

No, no Nipponese blood...he is full of the shit. Somebody found his family tree he filled in.  No Japanese ancestry.  Another big old fat ass lie.

3OctaveFart

Usually those kinds of hipster festivals are babe magnets - not seeing it in that video.

Falkie, looks like there were a lot of healthy food choices there.

Jocko Johnson

None of those feminine hygiene products for her, and fatso and here go chemical free, nonsoap, no deodorant...ofbthat stuff for the grand mounds of round...the filth bags.

Jocko Johnson

How is it that he seems to go to these family/children type events? I couldn't get past a couple of minutes of that boring, lame event. Fatso watching paint dry was more interesting than that stupid video.  BTW...does that fucking broad of yours ever wash her hair...what a pair of cloven animals.