• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

If you want to know whether a given media outlet is Liberal or not ask yourself how they report certain issues:  taxes, the right to own a gun, abortions at any time for any reason, gay 'marriage', whether to increase government handouts, etc. 

Are they for increasing or decreasing the amount of government interference in our lives, what is their position on securing the border, what is their record on distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants, are they soft on criminals and crime, do they fall in line with Obama's agenda or how much opposition to him have they offered, etc.

To ask the question is to answer it.  The prominent corporations that disseminate the news are among the most "Progressive" among us.  And they can't stand the fact that with talk radio and the internet they no longer have a monopoly over the 'news' opining on the issues of the day. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:40:52 PM
If you want to know whether a given media outlet is Liberal or not ask yourself how they report certain issues:  taxes, the right to own a gun, abortions at any time for any reason, gay 'marriage', whether to increase government handouts, etc. 

Are they for increasing or decreasing the amount of government interference in our lives, what is their position on securing the border, what is their record on distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants, are they soft on criminals and crime, do they fall in line with Obama's agenda or how much opposition to him have they offered, etc.

To ask the question is to answer it.  The prominent corporations that disseminate the news are among the most "Progressive" among us.  And they can't stand the fact that with talk radio and the internet they no longer have a monopoly over the 'news' opining on the issues of the day.

The new leader of the UK Liberal Democrats is against Gay marriage and voted for more restrictions on abortions when it came to vote in the House of Commons.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 12:43:45 PM
The new leader of the UK Liberal Democrats is against Gay marriage and voted for more restrictions on abortions when it came to vote in the House of Commons.

Which news outlet was he working for during his rise to prominence?

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
It would be hilarious if someone similar was elected in this country who had been touted as a successor to Cameron with equally hilarious hair to Trump; but it'll never happen, nope...no sirrreeee.

Boris may want to hold onto that U.S. citizenship.  Trump-Johnson 2016.  Johnson-Trump 2016.  I think we may have a winning combination here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 12:47:41 PM
Boris may want to hold onto that U.S. citizenship.  Trump-Johnson 2016.  Johnson-Trump 2016.  I think we may have a winning combination here.

The TJ ticket? It has a ring to it.. Will Trump overlook/forgive Boris's marital indiscretions?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:47:23 PM
Which news outlet was he working for during his rise to prominence?

No idea; I just know what he's doing now. He's not the archetypal LD; I think he's been given the poisoned chalice after the drubbing they got in the last election.

Hey, you have Kanye West; I think we win on points.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 25, 2015, 11:36:09 AM
Can you imagine if Trump ran for president?  It would be all that wrapped into one figurehead.  Oh wait...

I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm not sure why he's considered somehow worse or more out of touch than someone like, say, Hilary Clinton.  Anyone know why she's considered a viable candidate, but Any Conservative is not.

I get that Big Media has an agenda to destroy Conservative candidates, and prop up anyone else, but just look at Hill:  corrupt to the core, chronic liar, she herself can't name a single accomplishment or anything she's done to make our country or the the world better, no one knows why she wants to be president or where she would take the country - and those questions aren't even asked or considered.  Yet Trump/Cruz/Walker/Rubio/Paul/etc, they are all terrible candidates that are simply beyond the pale for various reasons, right?

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:58:58 PM
I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm not sure why he's considered somehow worse or more out of touch than someone like, say, Hilary Clinton.  Anyone know why she's considered a viable candidate, but any Conservative is not.

That is a great question.

Who

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:40:52 PM

It's a good thing we have such great journalists as George Noory and Alex Jones to give us THE TRUTH.  I know I sleep better at night.  Damned mainstream media.  Damned mainstream science.  Damned mainstream everything.  Damn it.

Yorkshire pud

I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm not sure why he's considered somehow worse or more out of touch than someone like, say, Hilary Clinton.  Anyone know why she's considered a viable candidate, but Any Conservative is not.

I get that Big Media has an agenda to destroy Conservative candidates, and prop up anyone else, but just look at Hill:  corrupt to the core, chronic liar, she herself can't name a single accomplishment or anything she's done to make our country or the the world better, no one knows why she wants to be president or where she would take the country - and those questions aren't even asked or considered.  Yet Trump/Cruz/Walker/Rubio/Paul/etc, they are all terrible candidates that are simply beyond the pale for various reasons, right?

I've said it many many times PB. Stand for President. Not you per se, but anyone who feels they can do it. Isn't that the way in the States? Common man or woman can be President? I'm serious.

You and many others (from both sides of the spectrum) rail against the current incumbent; so do something about it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
It would be hilarious if someone similar was elected in this country who had been touted as a successor to Cameron with equally hilarious hair to Trump; but it'll never happen, nope...no sirrreeee.

I always wondered what happened to him after he left A Flock of Seagulls. Nice to see he landed on his feet.

(That was a joke. I may be a clueless American, but I am not that clueless.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:04:31 PM
I always wondered what happened to him after he left A Flock of Seagulls. Nice to see he landed on his feet.

(That was a joke. I may be a clueless American, but I am not that clueless.)

You just had to didn't you?

http://youtu.be/opkzgLMH5MA

And you still have Kanye West (The Worlds greatest living rock star-his words), and his bitch.

Big Media

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:02:55 PM

I've said it many many times PB. Stand for President. Not you per se, but anyone who feels they can do it. Isn't that the way in the States? Common man or woman can be President? I'm serious.

You and many others (from both sides of the spectrum) rail against the current incumbent; so do something about it.

Jimmy Stewart did it in the movies.  Well, he got appointed to the U.S. Senate.  That's pretty close.  And then there was that other fella.  Ronald Reagan.  He played a President once.  Real lifelike too. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:08:39 PM

You just had to didn't you?

And you still have Kanye West (The Worlds greatest living rock star-his words), and his bitch.

You mean Kuntye and the whore of Babylon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 01:10:52 PM
Jimmy Stewart did it in the movies.  Well, he got appointed to the U.S. Senate.  That's pretty close.  And then there was that other fella.  Ronald Reagan.  He played a President once.  Real lifelike too.

He had great hair though. Jet Black. My uncle had the same kind, only he rubbed boot polish in his. No idea what Ronnie did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:12:26 PM
You mean Kuntye and the whore of Babylon?

I've yet to read on here that any American likes even a little bit those two; if that's representative, how come they're so fucking rich?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:14:34 PM

He had great hair though. Jet Black. My uncle had the same kind, only he rubbed boot polish in his.

Him and George Noory!

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:16:24 PM
I've yet to read on here that any American likes even a little bit those two; if that's representative, how come they're so fucking rich?

This isn't the place for TMZ types.

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:17:01 PM
Him and George Noory!

Millions have asked George Noory to run for President.  All he needs is a pompadour and he's unbeatable.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:16:24 PM

It could be some sinister plot of the illuminati or just that mediocrity has become the order of the day. In a world where people like Honey Boo Boo, The Kardkashians and other assorted freaks have become household names, I swear we are on the verge of self destruction as a species.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 25, 2015, 01:18:22 PM
This isn't the place for TMZ types.

I had the sneaking suspicion Gab Cast failed in it's remit to promote Kanye West and his bride...

Reported.

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 01:20:41 PM
Millions have asked George Noory to run for President.  All he needs is a pompadour and he's unbeatable.

I do believe that he may coif his hair in a pompadour at his musicial engagements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_ARQaqT7c&feature=plcp

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:22:37 PM
It could be some sinister plot of the illuminati or just that mediocrity has become the order of the day. In a world where people like Honey Boo Boo, The Kardkashians and other assorted freaks have become household names, I swear we are on the verge of self destruction as a species.

It's name escapes me, but there's a funny/ frighteningly real film basically where one bloke is on Earth who is intelligent (Not hyper clever, just normal) and everyone else is just like Senda dumb as fuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:25:28 PM
I do believe that he may coif his hair in a pompadour at his musicial engagements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_ARQaqT7c&feature=plcp

Aldous has his Rush concerts, we have Noory in Toronto; win win..

Oh damn; I didn't mean that.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 01:26:13 PM

It's name escapes me, but there's a funny/ frighteningly real film basically where one bloke is on Earth who is intelligent (Not hyper clever, just normal) and everyone else is just like Senda dumb as fuck.

idiocracy?

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:25:28 PM

I think we may be looking at the next President of the United States here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 01:28:53 PM
I think we may be looking at the next President of the United States here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

"Love me with all of your heart...or not at all" Done! 

My ears are bleeding. Who was strangling a cat? Doesn't Noory have any friends or family that can tell him to stop embarrassing himself?!