• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 12:09:16 PM
So they're going to sell you a license and give you a bunch of free shit for $84.50 per year, so that any idiot with the mental capacity of a special needs child can extract $13,000 per year of the gold from their claims.  Not only that, but fellow miners will stop making money to teach, give advice, and help someone so hopelessly inept that he can't find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight flesh light.

Sounds legit to me.  Don't listen to Gerry, get the lifetime membership before these clowns wise up and raise the price!

fify

Who

Someone once said, "Man is the only animal that fouls its own nest."

That person was speaking of Falkie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-U4OkqEk8

3OctaveFart

Here's why the gold thing is a terrible idea. Even on the whisker of a chance you actually succeed.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/gold-continues-sliding-hits-5-year-low-1437368325?mod=e2tw

Forbes magazines from 1989 aren't going to be helpful here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2015, 12:52:16 PM
Here's why the gold thing is a terrible idea. Forbes magazines from 1989 aren't going to be helpful here.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/gold-continues-sliding-hits-5-year-low-1437368325?mod=e2tw

Yeah, but Senda won't let mere details like gold prices hinder his take over of the market.

Quote from: Who on July 23, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
Someone once said, "Man is the only animal that fouls its own nest."

They were speaking of Falkie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-U4OkqEk8

Ahh, the Falkenberg boudoir. So this is where it all happens...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 12:55:55 PM
Ahh, the Falkenberg boudoir. So this is where it all happens...

Which woman could resist the invite back to that love nest eh? Well could ya?

Is that a penicillin petri dish at 28 seconds on the shelf or a discarded bowl of swill?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 12:53:36 PM
Yeah, but Senda won't let mere details like gold prices hinder his take over of the market.
Senda has officially lost it. It was close when he taped the glasses to his forehead and talked to people that way, but joining a gold rush in 2015 takes the cake.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 12:57:34 PM

I that penicillin petri dish at 28 seconds on the shelf or a discarded bowl of swill?

And the rolls of TP next to the swill, lovely accessories for any boudoir. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 12:31:29 PM
Now, I would pay good money to watch that; because I have a feeling what you paint would happen. He'd be sobbing for his mom, and begging Laura to stop beating the shit out of him. But I think most women wouldn't roll over the way Kathy has done, and kick/tear his skin off/ bite/ punch seven shades out of him..

Edit: On second thoughts, no woman would dirty themselves by touching him. Even indirectly.

That's because Falkie only associates with 'ladylike' women like Kathy who are willing to take abuse without standing up for themselves.  Women who stand up for themselves are evil.

I'll have to be honest, YP.......

I could (resist, that is). But a weaker woman......could resist also.

Quote from: Who on July 23, 2015, 01:05:59 PM
And the rolls of TP next to the swill, lovely accessories for any boudoir.

It sets the mood.

Is that a penicillin petri dish at 28 seconds on the shelf or a discarded bowl of swill?

Hey, that's homemade soup. Still good for a day or two until the green fuzzies appear.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 01:06:29 PM

I'll have to be honest, YP.......

I could (resist, that is). But a weaker woman......could resist also.

That's the trouble with 'modern' women, No  sense of adven.....Yeah, you're right. Scrub what I said.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2015, 12:58:53 PM
Senda has officially lost it. It was close when he taped the glasses to his forehead and talked to people that way, but joining a gold rush in 2015 takes the cake.

Well, he has to do SOMETHING.  Haven't you heard the news? 

"The trustees of Social Security, including three cabinet secretaries, said the disability trust fund would be depleted in the last quarter of 2016. After that, they said, benefits would automatically be cut by 19 percent because revenues, largely from payroll taxes, would be sufficient to cover only 81 percent of scheduled benefit payments."

AAAIIIEEEEE!!  The gravy train is going to be a couple cars shorter for Fatty and Kathy come next year.

But wait!  It gets worse.  Some in Congress want to make changes to the system to improve its finances.

These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work.

Oh, oh!  Griftie might be looking at not just a 19% haircut, but losing his Willy Wonka Grifter Ticket entirely!  And who are the heartless bastards that would do such a thing?

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances.

Sweet, sweet irony.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 01:21:27 PM

And who are the heartless bastards that would do such a thing?

Republicans...

Sweet, sweet irony.

Falkie will be voting Democrat this year.

That reminds me of the definition of a Republican...a Democrat who's been mugged.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 10:06:31 AM
Yoo hoo, Falkie...does Kathy know about you getting a free fuck from your "dear friend"?  I'll bet that prime rib would have tasted a lot different if she knew she was sitting across from her. 

I'm not even going to ask why you thought it was a good idea to take your "girlfriend" out to dinner with a hooker that you'd been screwing.  I know that when free food is involved, your moral compass points in only one direction -- towards yourself.

Since you won't respond, I think I need to get Ms. K's take on this, as well as the all-you-can-eat place.  It's important to get the facts out there instead of lies.  Don't you agree?
Interesting that when I had the name of a restraunt wron he was quick to correct it but this he ignores.

Now, I am not saying that Falkie did in fact fuck Mrs DD. I am saying that Mrs DD posted in her forum that she met Falkie and tossed him a pitty fuck.
If you are an old RB reader this was around the time of a rather famous mixer in Tracy, CA. One that Miss Cutiepie showed up at with a towel and announced "OK, who's first?" as she walked in the door. It was then explained to her that a mixer was really just a gathering and NOT a gang bang.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 01:24:27 PM
Falkie will be voting Democrat this year.

That reminds me of the definition of a Republican...a Democrat who's been mugged.

The character, Will McAvoy in Newsroom says this: "I'm a registered Republican; I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by barometric pressure and not gay marriage."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 23, 2015, 01:27:34 PM
Interesting that when I had the name of a restraunt wron he was quick to correct it but this he ignores.

Interesting but now somewhat trite. He NEVER replies or acknowledges anything he knows he can't answer without making himself (in his mind at least) look a dick. Such as why he complains at people getting into his business; business that he himself puts out to the world on a daily basis. Things that couldn't be known unless he told everyone..But he doesn't get that.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 23, 2015, 01:27:34 PM
Now, I am not saying that Falkie did in fact fuck Mrs DD. I am saying that Mrs DD posted in her forum that she met Falkie and tossed him a pitty fuck.

We need to get to the bottom of this.  Falkie, do your stuff.  Call up this woman (she's your dear friend, after all) and demand that she appear in one of your videos to tell her side of the story, and why it differs from yours.

Please do not beat her or threaten to beat her if she refuses.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 01:36:44 PM
Interesting but now somewhat trite. He NEVER replies or acknowledges anything he knows he can't answer without making himself (in his mind at least) look a dick. Such as why he complains at people getting into his business; business that he himself puts out to the world on a daily basis. Things that couldn't be known unless he told everyone..But he doesn't get that.

Well, as they say in the world of social work...if it isn't documented, it didn't happen. Words to live by if you are writing case notes OR stepping out on your lady.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 01:12:21 PM

Try the live version..

It asks me if I'm a Yorkshireman, and when I reply "no" it displays a picture of someone's fat hairy ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 01:39:37 PM
Well, as they say in the world of social work...if it isn't documented, it didn't happen. Words to live by if you are writing case notes OR stepping out on your lady.

Well, we have to take the view that when Senda tells everyone his business; it is by definition public knowledge and therefore any comment on it is justified by dint that he put it there in the first place. But Sendaworld works differently to the rest of us.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2015, 12:58:53 PM

Even though the price of gold has been sliding, it's still selling at more than double what it did 10 years ago.  Many would argue that the price is being manipulated in the paper gold market (Comex), but that the demand for physical gold is very high.  Large mining operations may have concerns due to the high costs of extracting it from the earth as it may be difficult just to break even.  A small-time miner like Falkie, on the other hand, could make some money if his recreational pursuits paid off.

I think it'd be great if he could find a way to make it up to the GPAA's event in Nome, Alaska next summer at the Cripple River Camp that they run.  Somebody said that nobody would help him out, but a lot of those guys are in the hobby for more than just the money - they enjoy the camaraderie and being outdoors too.  Being in the GPAA is like being part of a big family, and a lot of the more experienced guys and gals are more than happy to give someone else a hand.  It's their way of paying it forward, and getting more people involved.  I can tell you - they'd love to hear George's stories during the potlucks and around the campfires.  He'd fit right in, and everyone would have a great time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 01:40:47 PM
It asks me if I'm a Yorkshireman, and when I reply "no" it displays a picture of someone's fat hairy ass.

Yeah; sorry about that; I did tell her that you wouldn't appreciate that.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

Well, we have to take the view that when Senda tells everyone his business; it is by definition public knowledge and therefore any comment on it is justified by dint that he put it there in the first place. But Sendaworld works differently to the rest of us.

What I meant was that if Falkie doesn't admit to anything in a post, that post can never be held against him. His defense is that it is just hearsay or a rumor. Once he posts something, it could be printed out and mailed to Sweet Kathy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 23, 2015, 01:42:44 PM
Even though the price of gold has been sliding, it's still selling at more than double what it did 10 years ago.  Many would argue that the price is being manipulated in the paper gold market (Comex), but that the demand for physical gold is very high.  Large mining operations may have concerns due to the high costs of extracting it from the earth as it may be difficult just to break even.  A small-time miner like Falkie, on the other hand, could make some money if his recreational pursuits paid off.

I think it'd be great if he could find a way to make it up to the GPAA's event in Nome, Alaska next summer at the Cripple River Camp that they run.  Somebody said that nobody would help him out, but a lot of those guys are in the hobby for more than just the money - they enjoy the camaraderie and being outdoors too.  Being in the GPAA is like being part of a big family, and a lot of the more experienced guys and gals are more than happy to give someone else a hand.  It's their way of paying it forward, and getting more people involved.  I can tell you - they'd love to hear George's stories during the potlucks and around the campfires.  He'd fit right in, and everyone would have a great time.

Hmmm, I'm guessing the first night they'll sit around the campfire in polite silence....and the next morning he'll be found face down in the fire. Crackling. Crows picking at the corpse.

Who

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 01:21:27 PM
AAAIIIEEEEE!!  The gravy train is going to be a couple cars shorter for Fatty and Kathy come next year.

But wait!  It gets worse.  Some in Congress want to make changes to the system to improve its finances.

These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work.

Oh, oh!  Griftie might be looking at not just a 19% haircut, but losing his Willy Wonka Grifter Ticket entirely!  And who are the heartless bastards that would do such a thing?

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances.

Sweet, sweet irony.

So Falkie, are you familiar with the idiom, "Be careful what you wish for?"  Looks like you're going to get it - right in that fat ass of yours.  Your Republican friends in Congress are going to slash your benefits 19% - or end them altogether.  They can do it too.  They control both houses of Congress.  And when the Donald or another Republican moves into the White House in January 2017, you'll be tossed OUT of your free hovel in Martinez.  Better start packing up your mayo!  Your gravy train is about to be derailed by Mitch McConnell, John Boner and the rest of your friends.  You asked for it - you got it!  Maybe Dave Noory will let you live in his guest house?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jia55bn8xw