• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Well I saw the video on the utubes, first off I cannot, thank you God, make out that flesh colored blob rolling around. But for him to even film then post it as she is indecent...as he has to tell her to cover up, is just...there are no words.

SLOB-O that is not a book case or magazine rack...it's a fucking garbage can. You idiot the place looks worse and u have been "cleaning" for months.
Ur landlord is not obsessed with 34", asshole the law states 36" not her! It's  for your own good so they can one day when your heart and brain explodes, instead of having to drag your 600lb carcass out by your hooves, they can toss ur rotting filthy, flea and louse infested ass out on a gurney so the poor EMS guys don't break their backs and have their balls snap up into their throats.
You are a total and complete dunce.

BTW, did you say "dtiving the car AND truck? Because one of you isn't supposed to be driving right?  Oh sweet Jesus, Mother Mary, God and baby Jesus...if u r driving you blind fuck with no ins and no license I pray that the California Hiway Patrol pulls you over, locks you up and impounds your Lexus.

And what is the truck rental cost and how long have you had it, as well what does the storage unit cost? All that money wasted just to save your garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the missing link.

Jocko Johnson

Sendamoney, did you say u had a stack of PLAYGIRL!?
I am sure you have them just for the articles.

Jocko Johnson

Thx LC. I was prepared to take a rusted potato peeler to my eye balls, but thankfully I  can't  make it out and the one look was enough.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 14, 2015, 06:42:41 PM
Yeah, he's always qualified it.

wickedness always believes it can hide a lie within a truth.  8)

Quote from: littlechris on July 14, 2015, 07:07:42 PM
Look at six weektenures gif right above my previous post. Sweet Kathy is laying on the floor with her sweet soft ass sticking out.
-

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 14, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

Falkie, does it bother you that some dudes are whacking off while looking at the video of Kathy's naked ass?  Or was this designed to make you money?

PathoJen

Quote from: littlechris on July 14, 2015, 09:16:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtwHa4yuiWM

Kathy's sweet glutes can be seen at the 0:57 mark
I have a tendency to think he got her in the shot by accident. But, what do I know.

PathoJen

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 14, 2015, 09:39:19 PM
Sendamoney, did you say u had a stack of PLAYGIRL!?
I am sure you have them just for the articles.
He said Playboy, and "mens magazines"

akwilly

sweet mercy. Is this the apt I read about you always cleaning? Holy crap do you replace everything you toss out with twice as much junk. Just unbelievable that you can live like that. Oh and after showing Kathy's ass it makes me think that besides the trash I'm betting that it stinks to high hell in there.

PathoJen

Quote from: littlechris on July 14, 2015, 07:07:42 PM
Look at six weektenures gif right above my previous post. Sweet Kathy is laying on the floor with her sweet soft ass sticking out.
-
She's on a mattress/bed.

Quote from: PathoJen on July 14, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
He said Playboy, and "mens magazines"

That's how he likes his women: "buxom," and silent.

Senda is god's gift to inflatable women.

3OctaveFart

Some things cannot be unseen. Those butt cheeks are two of them.

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 14, 2015, 10:20:30 PM
Some things cannot be unseen. Those butt cheeks are two of them.
If he hadn't said "your going to have to move over, and cover up" I don't know I would have noticed her neekid arse.

akwilly

Just throw a magazine over her arse you bastard

ADG12311990

Quote from: littlechris on July 14, 2015, 09:16:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtwHa4yuiWM

Kathy's sweet glutes can be seen at the 0:57 mark

Seeing that hole that Falkie calls a home makes me feel like cleaning.... I may have to take a day off before my weekend to start cleaning.

Quote from: PathoJen on July 14, 2015, 10:10:33 PM
I have a tendency to think he got her in the shot by accident. But, what do I know.

Well, he tells her to cover up, and then to cover up completely, so he is aware that she would end up in the shot.

Then he begins to stammer as the camera pans over to reveal Kathy's naked flesh:

"These are going to storage...[Kathy's naked body enters the frame]...and uhhhh...ummmm...."

Is it possible that "little falkie" woke up momentarily, and Falkie had a Brazzers moment?  If so, he should have monetized it.   Or at least documented it.  Who knows when that comet will reappear, if ever?

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 14, 2015, 10:29:47 PM
Seeing that hole that Falkie calls a home makes me feel like cleaning.... I may have to take a day off before my weekend to start cleaning.

Falkie is a congenital liar and has always been that way.  He''s already described enough "cleaning" activities to empty out ten shitholes that look like his.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 14, 2015, 07:19:29 AM
Just for giggles, shall we (the 'haters') take it in turns on a daily rotation basis, be Senda's champion. Defending his actions no matter how ridiculous or outrageous?
I'm being honest when I say that I will happily do this providing you lead the way.  You do the first shift with a minimum of three posts all being supportive of Senda, and I will do the next day with four posts.  No false praise, no double meanings, no thinly veiled insults, and I will promise the same.  It might actually be fun...
Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 14, 2015, 06:29:41 PMNot the first time he's said that, either.  Look at this post from April:
I'm happy to report that I was not checking the thread regularly.  I cannot believe that he would post it not just once, but twice.  Perhaps I was still of the belief that it had to be performance art because nobody would really post such a thing (you may as well just say that you hit her- at least, occasionally.)

schmepper

....is it true? OLG is sick?

Falkie, you really dropped a couple goose eggs on us with that last one. A real couple of ol' doozies.  In the best way, and the worst way, all wrapped up into one.

WOTR

Never mind Yorkie... I think we have found the replacement cheerleader.  No need to subject ourselves to that.

karios8

I'm grateful that he didn't walk by a mirror because he was also nude while he made the video.

rca

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 14, 2015, 10:29:47 PM

Well whenever I watch Hoarders or Buried Alive it always makes want to clean my place and this sparked the same instinct in me. And god damn it I don't post much at all and here I am posting on the Falkie thread.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:42:20 AM
It's HAPPENING.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgT_GFPzk0o

There goes any chance of ever achieving an erection ever again.

No wonder little Falkie can't stand to attention.

littlechris

Quote from: karios8 on July 14, 2015, 11:45:35 PM
I'm grateful that he didn't walk by a mirror because he was also nude while he made the video.

Falkie, is this true?