• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2015, 01:02:25 AM

"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!
"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!"MOM"!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2015, 01:02:25 AM

Oh, I can't.  Please.  don't let me caption these.  Pllllllleeeease......

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 14, 2015, 01:33:56 AM
Oh, I can't.  Please.  don't let me caption these.  Pllllllleeeease......

Go ahead just do it, you know you really want to...!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: area51drone on July 13, 2015, 07:54:30 PM
Well Gerry thought he took enough information off so that Patty could not be identified, or at least he told me that in an inbox.   I guess he went over the line - I wasn't privy to what he actually posted.    This one's for you bud.

The resemblance to SLOB-O is....just...uncanny!

Grov505th

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2015, 01:51:04 AM

Holy shit...it looks someone beat her with a sock full of nickles.....I mean....HOLY SHIT

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 09:04:23 PM
We took a load of stuff up to storage and wanted to avoid the traffic and heat.
Will take another load up Wednesday.

Renting a storage facility for old magazines and catalogs?  That's a really good investment, Anthony.  You should run for Congress.

Jocko Johnson

Hey SLOB-O when was the last time you were able to look down, not in the mirror, and see your little pee-pee with your own eyes? Like 1965? So tell us you 550 lb cunt face, you fat fucking tub of lard, sack of dog shit, pantload, piss head waste of skin.

Jocko Johnson

Someone who knows how to do it, needs to compile a flackie type wikipedia info page...like flackie-pedia. So we can have for the historical record his past, present and future shit-nanigans...most in his own words, talk about burying your self. Remember when SLOB-O first showed his fat stinky ass here telling the world his life story as well as everytime he pissed, shit or even wiped his elephant ass...sorry no offense meant toward any elephants, and then he would cry like a baby when attacked since he told all his dispicable activities. He would cry, but I thought these total strangers were my friends, why would they attack me when I only acted the blowhard, begged and asked for money and free stuff. Nobody felt bad for me but they just attacked me and hurt my feelings...why, oh why...mommy, oops, forgot my mommy beat me and was disgusted by me too...whaaaa, boo hoo!
BTW, when or if you do wipe your stinking far ass, do you use one of those sticks to wipe since you are such a far hog you can't even reach your asshole, you hoofed creature you!!?? Did you hurt your hooves when you fell of the truck SLOB-O?

Who

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 14, 2015, 06:51:09 AM
Someone who knows how to do it, needs to compile a flackie type wikipedia info page...like flackie-pedia. So we can have for the historical record his past, present and future shit-nanigans...most in his own words, talk about burying your self. Remember when SLOB-O first showed his fat stinky ass here telling the world his life story as well as everytime he pissed, shit or even wiped his elephant ass...sorry no offense meant toward any elephants, and then he would cry like a baby when attacked since he told all his dispicable activities.

Senda supplies 100% of the ammunition.  Anyone reposting his videos or quoting his own words is a "hater."  Senda must be in mourning now that his cheerleader Ol' Gerry has been banned.

#FalkieBlitz is winding down, folks.

jazmunda

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 14, 2015, 07:09:59 AM

I'm not sure what level your video editing skills are but this gif needs a big kielbasa.

Yorkshire pud

Just for giggles, shall we (the 'haters') take it in turns on a daily rotation basis, be Senda's champion. Defending his actions no matter how ridiculous or outrageous?

Someone has to take Gerry's baton. No? Not a good idea after all.

I feel foolish now. Don't tell anyone I suggested it.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: jazmunda on July 14, 2015, 07:28:46 AM

https://youtu.be/bSL4cmFW_GU

Poor Patty probably developed her man hands from all the heavy lifting she did over the years, helping to clean the filth pit and carrying crap into storage. :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 14, 2015, 09:33:58 AM
  Looks like Noory is having DT's and sendamemoney is 'WTF?'

That picture shows the finalists from the 10th annual National Village Idiot Contest. It ended in a tie.

Lilith

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on July 14, 2015, 10:16:08 AM
Nope.

Nor am I ever going to either.
As for Patty, she developed her hanging arm fat wattles by having 4 kids to get the welfare money and NOT taking care of herself afterwards. And she only helped load a truck and took stuff to storage once.
And as for Paladin, when I went to the gym I used to lift 75 pounds on weight machines with 25 reps and used the arm machines and leg machines and didn't die. I do have upper body strength, its my knees that are shot, though since the fall last week everything hurts but that will go away in time.
We take another load of stuff up,to storage tomorrow and continue the cleaning today. Luckily its not going to be as roasting hot as yesterday.
I'm sorry Gerry got kicked off and told him that eventually MV will probably let him return.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 14, 2015, 10:32:11 AM
As for Patty, she developed her hanging arm fat wattles by having 4 kids to get the welfare money and NOT taking care of herself afterwards.
Pot calling kettle, are you receiving me? over!

paladin1991

Nor am I ever going to either.
As for Patty, she developed her hanging arm fat wattles by having 4 kids to get the welfare money and NOT taking care of herself afterwards. And she only helped load a truck and took stuff to storage once.
And as for Paladin, when I went to the gym I used to lift 75 pounds on weight machines with 25 reps and used the arm machines and leg machines and didn't die. I do have upper body strength, its my knees that are shot, though since the fall last week everything hurts but that will go away in time.
We take another load of stuff up,to storage tomorrow and continue the cleaning today. Luckily its not going to be as roasting hot as yesterday.
I'm sorry Gerry got kicked off and told him that eventually MV will probably let him return.

Hey dummy.  I'm putting together a training package. Since you want to make it difficult for me to help YOU.  Pls respond to my inquiry via 3rd party drone.  You really are an idiot.  Still trying to help your dumb ass and you make difficult for me....your gonna die sooner than you should.

SredniVashtar

I'm not surprised as he was one of your few enablers supporters. Let's hope MV tosses away the key on that one, as he gave me the creeps.

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
I'm not surprised as he was one of your few enablers supporters. Let's hope MV tosses away the key on that one, as he gave me the creeps.

I'll second that.  That guy was into whole new unexplored realms of creepiness.

PathoJen

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2015, 03:37:26 AM
I nominate this as the best, and the most telling quote in the last 500 pages of filth that composes this shitty thread (yes, I realize that I am guilty of posting here as well.)
That is a really good catch WOTR. Nice sleuthing.