• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 12, 2015, 03:54:39 PM
Casio has two active accounts he was using this morning, this is one of them...I informed the management...
NO wonder I was banned.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 13, 2015, 08:47:38 AM
Is it the same pet name you have for other women on this forum?  Then you should just keep your mouth shut.
That's Sweet Kathy ®, to you.

I am currently in the advanced planning stage to produce a line of Sweet Kathy 'comfort dolls'. Basic model retails at $150. Order now to avoid disappointment.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 12, 2015, 04:07:26 PM
The absence of audience must be terrifying. Casio is a dude who filmed himself eating a meal and then uploaded it, for fuck sake. That's social media in 2015. He doesn't have his own toilet but he bought a selfie stick.

Casio and Bulkie are related?  they both have very specific and urgent needs and spend their few bux on shit they don't need?  Separated at birth?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 12, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
From what I see here I say yes, most likely.   My professional opinon, and believe me, Sweet Kathy oozes the typically long time abused women, most likely people before bulkie...if I  was called to their hovel I would collar fat boy in a heart beat. From seeing her actions with him and most likely there are previous complaints on file, and I saw her all bruised it would be..."Central...one fat disgusting male white in custody...domestic assult, transporting enroute to central booking, over." "10-4 unit please advise."

When I was working the projects, the call would have been amended, "Dispatch, Charlie-55 with additional, enroute to hospital.  Requesting supervisor. Suspect is combative and now in need of medical."

paladin1991

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 12, 2015, 11:06:28 PM
We need the sound, what are they saying?
Probably that his shorts are unzipped.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 06:15:41 AM

Both I and Kathy have said the bruises on her face are due to her sleeping on her stomach and her face got bruised because of it. NO physical abuse involved and she is NOT getting hit. How many times do WE have to say it before YOU and the others get it ?

We don't get it because it's illogical. People don't get ongoing bruises on their faces by resting their faces on a pillow and sleeping. Unless she has a purpuric syndrome, such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, there is no logical reason why she's always walking around with bruises, especially on her face. Has she been seen by a physician for this? Does she have a low platelet count? Either she's being abused or she has a medical condition that needs treatment. There is no reason a woman should be forced to walk around covered with bruises. Take her to the doctor.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

I was on the phone with Drone the other night and broke down crying and sobbing over what Patty has done to Kathy and how unfair it all is that she is homeless. I don't cry very often unless I am very upset or moved by a situation.
First of all, I am sorry for your distress. I don't think anyone here wants you to be in pain. I think you and Kathy would both admit you dropped the ball on stuff and let this situation get out of control. All three parties could have handled it better. Patty should have gently told the two of you she was not obligated to help in any way, beyond a certain point. You abused her generosity a bit.

If you both have absorbed a lesson about hygiene and upkeep of an apartment, then it will have been well learned.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HorrorRetro on July 13, 2015, 09:43:04 AM
We don't get it because it's illogical. People don't get ongoing bruises on their faces by resting their faces on a pillow and sleeping. Unless she has a purpuric syndrome, such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, there is no logical reason why she's always walking around with bruises, especially on her face. Has she been seen by a physician for this? Does she have a low platelet count? Either she's being abused or she has a medical condition that needs treatment. There is no reason a woman should be forced to walk around covered with bruises. Take her to the doctor.

He really would be in deep shit doing that. Our GP's and A&E (ER) staff are obliged to report evidence of suspected assault on children or vulnerable adults. The latter is open to interpretation and if the police were notified the details would likely focus on him being taken from her presence and allowing her to talk to someone without his implied wrath hovering over her.

SredniVashtar

I don't cry very often unless I am very upset or moved by a situation.

You have just described the situation of everyone else in the world, and you appear to think you are a special case. Why the hell else do people cry?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 13, 2015, 09:51:23 AM
He really would be in deep shit doing that. Our GP's and A&E (ER) staff are obliged to report evidence of suspected assault on children or vulnerable adults. The latter is open to interpretation and if the police were notified the details would likely focus on him being taken from her presence and allowing her to talk to someone without his implied wrath hovering over her.
BINGO!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 09:52:32 AM
You have just described the situation of everyone else in the world, and you appear to think you are a special case. Why the hell else do people cry?
Ooh flackie...you poor little baby waaa,vwaaaaa boo hoo...fucking crybaby pussy you are bulkie!!! Go fuch yourself. How many people have you truly hurt and made them cry, at least two we know of...kathy and your mommy. You creep.

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 13, 2015, 02:26:16 AM
Falkie always makes a big point of saying he hasn't hit her on camera.  He even supposedly had Kathy come on this thread under his account, where she said Falkie has never hit her on camera.  I wonder why they have to qualify it like that.  Is it because they are defending specifically against accusations of him hitting her in his videos, or is it because he hits her, but just not on camera?  Kathy's face also appears discoloured and darkened in places.  Is that from physical abuse, or is it just from poor health and poor blood flow?  I seriously can't tell.  Falkie is quick to temper and often threatens physical violence here on the thread.  It is concerning, but difficult to say whether that actually translates to physical violence.
It's all that legal training that he gathered in one semester of law school.  Kinda like Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."  Legally speaking, he did not, it was a blow job.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 07:51:39 AM
It's the only rack in that apartment that doesn't have a pile of Falkie's shit on it.

Glad we can't see under the shirt.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 13, 2015, 10:06:56 AM
Glad we can't see under the shirt.

Even the merest suggestion of that has ruined any chance of solid food for the day. Thanks!

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 08:58:48 AM
That's Sweet Kathy ®, to you.

I am currently in the advanced planning stage to produce a line of Sweet Kathy 'comfort dolls'. Basic model retails at $150. Order now to avoid disappointment.

Do they come with the Random Whining (patent pending) that is activated by movement?  do they bruise up automatically?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 13, 2015, 10:08:48 AM
Do they come with the Random Whining (patent pending) that is activated by movement?  do they bruise up automatically?

No, but if you're on the fence, they come with a 12 month Hellmann's subscription.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 13, 2015, 10:08:48 AM
Do they flinch when SLOB-O enters the room? And says...don't  hit me.

Grov505th

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 07:51:39 AM
It's the only rack in that apartment that doesn't have a pile of Falkie's shit on it.

That we know of....I mean he has a thing for Mayo...who knows what else is going on in his head.......

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 13, 2015, 02:06:47 AM
cleaned the shelves and dusted the book that went where the game boxes used to be.

Okay.  That's the 17th time in the past six weeks that you have cleaned and dusted the bookcase.  Have you considered moving on to the rest of the shithole?

How long does it take to clean a 600 square foot apartment?  Jesus fucking Christ you are utterly feckless.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 13, 2015, 09:51:23 AM

It's the same set up here. Doctors are mandatory reporters of suspected abuse. It's kind of a challenge to him -- if there is no abuse going on, take her to the doctor and get her checked out. Constant bruising is not normal. There is a cause, and it's not sleeping on her stomach. Can you imagine the embarrassment a woman goes through when having to walk around in public looking like she's being beaten every day? It's time to put a stop to it. Take her in and get her a comprehensive physical with blood tests. If there's an underlying platelet deficiency, it can usually be easily rectified, and she can start living a more normal life and working on her almost non-existent self-esteem.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 10:26:06 AM
Throw it in the trash and get a life are the two suggestions that come most readily to mind.

Agreed. He's trolling. What makes it worse is Patty has no part in this, only Senda's (who wouldn't know truth if it ran him over) heresay.

we're still together after 38 years on and off

So after years about lying that you've "been together for 38 years," you FINALLY admit the truth?  And people say I don't bring anything to this forum.

Here's the tl;dr version of their relationship: met 38 years ago; fucked around for awhile; Kathy dumped him after a couple of years because she wanted a boyfriend who was employed and could provide for them; she finds another sucker and gets married; options dwindling, she and Flakie get back together as senior citizens based on their mutual affinity for disability fraud, living in filth, and being fat lazy slobs.  Total time as partners: about ten years.

how unfair it all is that she is homeless.

Yeah, life is so fuckin unfair.  I mean, it's so unfair that she lives like a sow, throwing trash on the floor and wallowing in her filth until she got evicted as a health hazard to the other tenants.  It's so unfair that the two of you would rather spend money on movies, Sea World, driving all over the Bay Area to shoot videos, and moving your trash back and forth to Sacramento rather than getting another apartment.  It's so unfair that you blew through your inheritance from your mother, buying iPads and flat panel TVs and generally pissing the money away as fast as you could, rather than paying down bills or saving it for this kind of situation.  It's so unfair that the two of you are obese lazy pigs who refuse to work for a living and instead suck money out of the government, take donated food that is supposed to go to hungry poor people, and sponge money from hookers.

Yes, it's so unfair that you don't have the slightest sense of responsibility or ethics, that you have no character, and that you're utterly incapable of dealing with the little annoyances that normal people do without fanfare every fuckin day of their lives.

I don't cry very often unless I am very upset or moved by a situation.

Unlike other people, who cry for unimportant reasons.  You are so admirable, so brave, so courageous in the face of suffering.  You haven't broken down sobbing like this since...well, since a month ago, when you missed your first interview with Noory because you're a feckless retard.  You blamed it all on Kathy, then sobbed about how she wasn't considerate enough of your needs and the quality of your life.  Only cry for the important stuff, that's you.  Jerkoff.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 13, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
Agreed. He's trolling. What makes it worse is Patty has no part in this, only Senda's (who wouldn't know truth if it ran him over) heresay.

The worse thing is that all this talk about Patty makes me think of Peanuts, with Falkie as some kind of morbidly obese Charlie Brown. Who Snoopy is in this farrago I have no idea.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 13, 2015, 10:31:07 AM

I'll leave her alone, but she can be contacted in the future if events warrant it.  I said it was a lead, but I haven't called the phone number to verify, so I'm not 100% certain it is even our Patty.

If I were to ever speak to her, Ol' Gerry would be very diplomatic and polite, much as I was with George Noory when I verified Falkie's interview and then got some follow-up after the fact as well on the Coast Insider chat.  Despite what you may think, I'm not a monster.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 13, 2015, 10:38:19 AM
Despite what you may think, I'm not a monster.

Goodness, why would we EVER think you were abnormal?  Perish the thought.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 13, 2015, 10:40:12 AM
Goodness, why would we EVER think you were abnormal?  Perish the thought.

Abnormal - yes.  Monster - no.

SredniVashtar

I'll leave her alone, but she can be contacted in the future if events warrant it.  I said it was a lead, but I haven't called the phone number to verify, so I'm not 100% certain it is even our Patty.

If I were to ever speak to her, Ol' Gerry would be very diplomatic and polite, much as I was with George Noory when I verified Falkie's interview and then got some follow-up after the fact as well on the Coast Insider chat.  Despite what you may think, I'm not a monster.

Very magnanimous of you. I don't think anyone thinks you anywhere near interesting enough to be a monster. Slightly sinister tosser perhaps...

Yorkshire pud

Why? Why would you make such an unwanted call, other than to be a cunt?

Again. Why? To even suggest it means you're beneath contempt, as you clearly have little regard for strangers.