• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 02, 2015, 09:32:59 AM

Yesterday Patty and Kathy showed up so I could take Patty and Kathy to breakfast. I had told Patty to remove the boxes in the back of the car so she could sit in the car with us but only enough to sit with us. She removed all the boxes except two. I saw that and blew up. Some of the boxes had torn sides and I had stacked them up so they would not have other boxes on top of them and had told Patty last week 5 seperate times, do NOT move anything out of the car unless I tell you to. She went and did what she wanted and drove off all pissed off. So now I have to go to Pittsburg and reload the car in 102 degree heat and then help get Kathy's stuff out of Patty's garage and get as much of it up to Sacramento as we can. Patty just screamed at Kathy over the phone and told her it was all HER fault even though Kathy had said WHY did you take the stuff out after George had told you NOT to ?
Patty is being a total bitch and she has a habit historically of being a flake and not keeping her word. She also stole some of Kathy's things out of her apartment and was so bold as to openly display them in her living room.
Also, both Kathy and I were so upset that Kathy forgot to tell me there was a chance of her getting an apartment where she used to live 10 years ago.
Patty is one of these people who does what SHE wants to do and says F*ck You if you say anything about it.
I've been concentrating on boxing stuff out and getting this place cleaned up and the last thing I need to do is have someone make more work for me.
Patty's excuse now is that she is saying I NEVER told her NOT to take everything out of the car which is total bs.
So tomorrow we go rent a truck and somehow do all the work ourselves and get the stuff out of Patty's garage.

Adding to the aggravation is no check from Noory yet. He originally told me he mailed it last Thursday then told me it was actually mailed Friday. Tne lady at the post office said I should have had it by tuesday. I was going to use 1/2 the money to pay for the truck rental.

So that is why I am not doing videos. If I don't get this place straightened out, there ain't gonna be no place to do videos. Kathy came in and said " you've really done a lot in here. ". With her help, we will get it done by next weekend not counting dusting the bookcases.

I am very tired of having people walk all over me and so is Kathy. Patty once did something that was horrendous to Kathy and I got told about it today. If I were Kathy, I'd dump Patty but Patty's the only gf she has left.

And I don't expect Jocko to really care since every post he makes is filled with invective and I don't know what sets him off since at one time he was friendly towards me.

As one poster said to me in an inbox today ( paraphrasing ) " everyone wants to jump on the attack Falkie bandwagon " and that is truly sad.

I think almost everyone had one of those Casio keyboards.

So Noory finally screwed you. I hope he was gentle.

As for Patty I guess being your cleaning slave isn't enough. You also get to tell her what she can and can't do with her own car.

You are a piece is work.

Figures. No Noory check and Patty finally told you two losers to hit the road after mistreatment.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2015, 07:26:45 PM
Just a friendly reminder ladies and gentlemen........

The city of Pittsburgh must not be degredated or sullied by pronounciations such as "putzburgh or shitsburg", or any other mode such as those. 

I know it's difficult.  Especially if someone announces themselves as 'The guy from Pittsburgh.'  You identify and imprint that.  Understandable.

I, as a born and raised Pittsburgher would appreciate it.   It truly is a wonderful city.

Thank you and have a good day.

A long time ago when the train I was traveling on had a layover of about six hours in Pittsburgh I had a chance to wander around the city. It struck me as one of the most polite places I've ever been. People were opening doors for me, saying "hi" as I walked down the street and engaging me in polite conversation. I don't think Pittsburgh is known as a polite city but I will always remember it as such.

onan

Quote from: HorrorRetro on July 02, 2015, 09:58:04 AM
My mom and grandma were born in Monroe.  :)

And now the connections are starting to present themselves.

Yorkshire pud

Yesterday Patty and Kathy showed up so I could take Patty and Kathy to breakfast. I had told Patty to remove the boxes in the back of the car so she could sit in the car with us but only enough to sit with us. She removed all the boxes except two. I saw that and blew up. Some of the boxes had torn sides and I had stacked them up so they would not have other boxes on top of them and had told Patty last week 5 seperate times, do NOT move anything out of the car unless I tell you to.

What the hell was she thinking????
Did you have to slap the living shit out of her to remind her how fucking ungrateful she is having the honour of wiping yours and Kathy's arse?

She went and did what she wanted and drove off all pissed off.

She what?? JEEZE doesn't she know her fucking place? Ergo be at your beck and call. Fucking stupid cow.

So now I have to go to Pittsburg and reload the car in 102 degree heat and then help get Kathy's stuff out of Patty's garage and get as much of it up to Sacramento as we can.

No way should you be moving your own shit! Get Patty back and show her who's boss. Kapisch?

Patty just screamed at Kathy over the phone and told her it was all HER fault even though Kathy had said WHY did you take the stuff out after George had told you NOT to ?
Patty is being a total bitch and she has a habit historically of being a flake and not keeping her word. She also stole some of Kathy's things out of her apartment and was so bold as to openly display them in her living room.

Unfuckingbelievable..Patty? You reading this?

Also, both Kathy and I were so upset that Kathy forgot to tell me there was a chance of her getting an apartment where she used to live 10 years ago.
Patty is one of these people who does what SHE wants to do and says F*ck You if you say anything about it.

No!!!!!! She's unique. Completely.

I've been concentrating on boxing stuff out and getting this place cleaned up and the last thing I need to do is have someone make more work for me.
Patty's excuse now is that she is saying I NEVER told her NOT to take everything out of the car which is total bs.
So tomorrow we go rent a truck and somehow do all the work ourselves and get the stuff out of Patty's garage.

Adding to the aggravation is no check from Noory yet. He originally told me he mailed it last Thursday then told me it was actually mailed Friday. Tne lady at the post office said I should have had it by tuesday. I was going to use 1/2 the money to pay for the truck rental.

So that is why I am not doing videos. If I don't get this place straightened out, there ain't gonna be no place to do videos. Kathy came in and said " you've really done a lot in here. ". With her help, we will get it done by next weekend not counting dusting the bookcases.

I am very tired of having people walk all over me and so is Kathy. Patty once did something that was horrendous to Kathy and I got told about it today. If I were Kathy, I'd dump Patty but Patty's the only gf she has left.

And I don't expect Jocko to really care since every post he makes is filled with invective and I don't know what sets him off since at one time he was friendly towards me.

As one poster said to me in an inbox today ( paraphrasing ) " everyone wants to jump on the attack Falkie bandwagon " and that is truly sad.

I think almost everyone had one of those Casio keyboards.

On reflection.....I think you're a selfish, self absorbed ungrateful bullying shit. But I'm sure ypu have an unpleasant side too.

Who

So that is why I am not doing videos. If I don't get this place straightened out, there ain't gonna be no place to do videos.

You need to start posting videos asap.  Your good friends Drone and Gerry are filling up this thread with videos about a pedophile and his friends in your absence.   

Quote from: Who on July 02, 2015, 09:19:05 AM
SMF forums give users a specified amount of time to modify or remove posts, a feature used and appreciated by thoughtful posters.  You and Drone should try it sometime, especially when your inner demons compel you to post videos about pedophiles and their friends.

There's a difference between a thoughtful poster, and one that wants to make himself appear to be a better or more reasonable person than he really is by altering history.  You obviously fall into the latter category, as you have attempted to back-track or alter posts multiple times to change the nature of an exchange on this thread after comments have already been replied to.  No wonder your avatar is from "The Time Machine" - quite fitting!

It's one thing to rethink what you said and to edit a post in order to word it better, or to immediately retract a statement that you didn't really mean to make.  However, in your case, you try to erase and change history by completely altering the course of a past dialogue.  People who haven't read through the rest of the posts below might say, "hey, this Who is a reasonable guy.  He makes a good point."  If he/she doesn't catch the original post in a quote below, he/she may miss out on what a scumbag you really are.

As to Casio and Otto:  I commented the other day that Casio seemed on-edge, and that he could use some help as he seemed pretty despondent.  I'm sorry if compassion for a troubled person is considered "out of bounds" by someone like you.  I should remember, however, that I'm talking to an individual who considers himself to be better than everyone else.  In addition, I posted Otto's pickled egg video.  Big deal.  I don't see the relevance to your comment.

Let's all go way back in the time machine, shall we, Who?

Quote from: Who on May 13, 2015, 07:34:26 AM
Here's a video of Robert Casio discussing his love and support for North Korea.  He posts videos on YouTube as "Robert Riplie."  If you search YouTube for either Robert Riplie or Robert Casio you'll find a lot of truly disturbing videos.  One of them features still photographs of the filth in Casio's apartment - photographed by Casio himself.  It's truly sick.  Seriously, the word "filth" doesn't begin to do it justice.  In another series of videos, a young man confronts Casio during a Skype chat.  Again, disturbing.  If you watch any videos by or about "Robert Riplie" or Robert Casio, don't do it before or after eating.  It's really sick stuff, pure depravity. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQbVQaGbc5U

And then this today:
Quote from: Who on July 02, 2015, 09:19:05 AM
SMF forums give users a specified amount of time to modify or remove posts, a feature used and appreciated by thoughtful posters.  You and Drone should try it sometime, especially when your inner demons compel you to post videos about pedophiles and their friends.

What have your inner demons compelled you to do?  You're such a hypocrite - and a damned fool!  I could probably find more Casio videos that you posted, but I only needed to find ONE to prove my point.  You've polluted the thread with videos of the same guy.  You make this all too easy!  LOL 

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 02, 2015, 10:45:29 AM
No wonder your avatar is from "The Time Machine" - quite fitting . . . I commented the other day that Casio seemed on-edge, and that he could use some help as he seemed pretty despondent.  I'm sorry if compassion for a troubled person is considered "out of bounds" by someone like you.

You dislike time travelers but have compassion for pedophiles.  You are a curious one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 02, 2015, 10:58:22 AM
You dislike time travelers but have compassion for pedophiles.  You are a curious one.

Yeah but paedophiles have a sensitive side. Sure it takes a manipulative and malevolant form, but it's sensitive. Something Drone and OLG obviously identify with.

Quote from: Who on July 02, 2015, 10:58:22 AM

Correction - suicidal human being.  I never said one word to justify or excuse his behavior.

Per usual, you didn't address the true message of my post.  Your stupidity and hypocrisy are highlighted for the world to see, and since you can't refute anything that is said, you just pretend like it isn't there.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 02, 2015, 10:55:16 AM
You make this all too easy!  LOL 

Your average post looks like a junkyard with all those juvenile graphics.  Have some consideration for people with iPhones and 7" tablets. And what's with this LOL stuff?  You're really showing your age, gramps.  Do you still connect to the local bbs with your 14.4 baud modem?

But enough of that.  Let's get serious for a moment, shall we?  You're 58 years old.  And what are you doing?  You're trolling a fellow senior citizen.  You're pretending to be his friend while ridiculing him with your juvenile photoshops and using him for your own amusement.  Why don't you leave the poor old guy alone?  Use what time you have left doing things men your age are supposed to do.  Read your AARP magazine.  Go to the pharmacy.  Play bingo.  Have a living will prepared.  You'll need a medical power of attorney to make healthcare decisions for you - visit an attorney and get it done. Visit your local mortuary and pre-plan your funeral.  Buy a pair of plaid pants and white shoes and play golf.  Just don't drink.  You know what happens when you start drinking that cheap wine you're so fond of.

Yesterday Patty and Kathy showed up so I could take Patty and Kathy to breakfast. I had told Patty to remove the boxes in the back of the car so she could sit in the car with us but only enough to sit with us. She removed all the boxes except two. I saw that and blew up. Some of the boxes had torn sides and I had stacked them up so they would not have other boxes on top of them and had told Patty last week 5 seperate times, do NOT move anything out of the car unless I tell you to. She went and did what she wanted and drove off all pissed off. So now I have to go to Pittsburg and reload the car in 102 degree heat and then help get Kathy's stuff out of Patty's garage and get as much of it up to Sacramento as we can. Patty just screamed at Kathy over the phone and told her it was all HER fault even though Kathy had said WHY did you take the stuff out after George had told you NOT to ?
So tomorrow we go rent a truck and somehow do all the work ourselves and get the stuff out of Patty's garage...

Hmm, that's a real predicament.  I don't know, maybe try treating her like an equal and ask her instead of telling, and accept that she might have a different definition of the amount of room she needs than you do, if only for her own safety.  Do these things and maybe every single activity wouldn't become a horrible ordeal for you.  I'd like to hear Patty's side because from the way you tell it, that Falkie guy comes off as a real dick.

ShayP

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2015, 09:55:36 AM
A long time ago when the train I was traveling on had a layover of about six hours in Pittsburgh I had a chance to wander around the city. It struck me as one of the most polite places I've ever been. People were opening doors for me, saying "hi" as I walked down the street and engaging me in polite conversation. I don't think Pittsburgh is known as a polite city but I will always remember it as such.

That warms my heart.  After I moved from Pittsburgh I encountered so many stereotypes regarding my city.  They were all wrong too.  I guess it's like that no matter where you go.  It's unfortunate.  Maybe the politeness and sense of manners was in the water we drank.  I have common courtesy to everyone and still get looked at as a weirdo.  For instance, here where I live now, you usually get a stinkeye if you greet somebody and open a door for them.  Or they brush by you (while you are holding the door) like you have the plague.  Not everyone...but....I would say more than half. (60%?) Sad....but true.  Then again....the state of Virginia is an enigma when it comes to identity.  I blame the Civil War.  The residents here blame the transplanted residents like myself.  That makes no sense to me. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 02, 2015, 11:31:45 AM
Hmm, that's a real predicament.  I don't know, maybe try treating her like an equal and ask her instead of tell, and accept that she might have a different definition of the amount of room she needs than you do, if only for her own safety.  Do these things and maybe every single activity wouldn't become a horrible ordeal for you.  I'd like to hear Patty's side because from the way you tell it, you come off as a real dick.

Perhaps we're just misunderstanding him? Maybe his hectoring, demanding behaviour that gives him some assumed authority over what others can and can't do with their own time and property is a form of love and respect. I agree, it's one I haven't come across before but maybe the rest of reasonable humanity should take a close look to see if we get on in life better adopting such an attitude to others; Others who have extended help through friendship.

Or he's just a dick.

ADG12311990

Seriously, Falkie. Seek help for these anger issues you clearly have. It seems that you are the "kind of person who does what HE wants to do and says F*ck You if you say anything about it."[/size]

[/size]
So, Dave finally screwed you over. We all saw that coming, but you didn't listen. I mean, come on. "Problems with skype on their end when recording your 'spot' on Dave's new 'show'?" Even you had to see that was BS. I mean, how can you trust THIS MAN? Oh, right... It takes $250.00 and an exclusive 'interview' with Dave and his boy-toy Tommy.

Also, get a Facebook or something, and complain over there. That is what facebook is for...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on July 02, 2015, 09:40:05 AM

I missed that bit about the cheque not arriving...I'm sure it will be delayed in the post.  And I'm certain Noory and Tommy won't be blocking Senda's e mail address or telling the telephone receptionist that they're 'in a meeting' or 'not in the office right now'...

Oh god, I bet they're wetting themselves, with clenched teeth. 'See Senda? $240 was worth you looking a total fuck after the shit you've tried to pour on me and Tommy'

Or similar.

b_dubb

The check is in the mail? Seems very familiar. Hurrrrmmmmmmm.

So you told Patty to take some boxes out of the car and she took one too many and you flipped out on her? Riveting. 

There's a Russian Roulette tournament at the Embarcadero under the pier. I've already staked you. Just ask for Yuri. He'll get you started.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 02, 2015, 11:56:25 AM
The check is in the mail? Seems very familiar. Hurrrrmmmmmmm.

So you told Patty to take some boxes out of the car and she took one too many and you flipped out on her? Riveting. 

There's a Russian Roulette tournament at the Embarcadero under the pier. I've already staked you. Just ask for Yuri. He'll get you started.

Does Yuri know that only one chamber has a round in it? Does he?

3OctaveFart

I wouldn't trust Kathy to feed my goldfish.

karios8

I'm not sure that moving too many boxes is an offense that warrants you blowing up. However, I think you blowing up over a few moved boxes is more than enough reason for Patty to be pissed at you.

Weren't you just saying that Kathy is the one who needs to be taught how to behave in a society?

3OctaveFart

George, if I loan you money will you hire a damn professional to do this job right?

And not ask two untrustworthy people, again, to help you get it done?

3OctaveFart

This dude got 25,000 views for a four-minute video detailing the vowel shift in Middle English.

http://www.youtube.com/rbjqzWex1uw

A little bit more socially useful than watching Casio eat a Wendy's Baconator.

ShayP

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 02, 2015, 10:45:29 AM
As to Casio and Otto:  I commented the other day that Casio seemed on-edge, and that he could use some help as he seemed pretty despondent.  I'm sorry if compassion for a troubled person is considered "out of bounds" by someone like you.  I should remember, however, that I'm talking to an individual who considers himself to be better than everyone else.

COMPASSION!!!???  What a joke. Casio is an act. Even if he has legitimate issues. Like many others.  He remains an act because of the enablers.   I don't care about his history.  In fact, if he put a bullet in head tomorrow I wouldn't care.  The enablers should though.  They comment on his life (act) like they care.  Wow...look at what this guy is going through.  Bullshit.  Anybody who takes the time to post videos of themselves has varying agendas or issues.  Really...none of us are that important.  I get the entertainment aspect of this internet world we live in. I may not like it.  I have a problem with people who feign sympathy or claim to care or help.  It's all bullshit.  All the advice given to these people is about doing stunts and acting a certain way that you normally wouldn't....just to get a certain result.

Let me give you another example....I worked with a guy who used to take pills of any kind.  He'd find one on the street and look up online or in a book what it was. It would be birth control, opiates. laxatives, ANYTHING...it didn't matter.  Some of the staff encouraged him to do a YouTube channel.  (I don't believe he did)  Some were saying "That's awesome", He's so cool", "We partied and he was so wasted...look at this pic", "Wow, I can't believe he did that.  he's so funny." They were willing to support his demise as a sideshow freak.   Me and another coworker who took interest and tried to care talked to him.  His response was "whatever."  I think he is in jail in Atlanta now.  ANYHOO.............

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 02, 2015, 12:23:42 PM
This dude got 25,000 views for a four-minute video detailing the vowel shift in Middle English.

http://www.youtube.com/rbjqzWex1uw

A little bit more socially useful than watching Casio eat a Wendy's Baconator.

I know, why can't Falkie make a series of history videos based on his three years of college in basket weaving, instead of yelling about people he doesn't like and posting it on Youtube.  He could call it 'seminal years in history' and then tell us everything that was going on in, say 1492.

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on July 02, 2015, 09:40:05 AM

As for Patty I guess being your cleaning slave isn't enough. You also get to tell her what she can and can't do with her own car.

You are a piece is work.

Did he give you a Crisco Kiss first?  Or was it a Mayo kiss?

coaster

Quote from: ShayP on July 02, 2015, 12:25:41 PM

COMPASSION!!!???  What a joke. Casio is an act. Even if he has legitimate issues. Like many others.  He remains an act because of the enablers.   I don't care about his history.  In fact, if he put a bullet in head tomorrow I wouldn't care.  The enablers should though.  They comment on his life (act) like they care.  Wow...look at what this guy is going through.  Bullshit.  Anybody who takes the time to post videos of themselves has varying agendas or issues.  Really...none of us are that important.  I get the entertainment aspect of this internet world we live in. I may not like it.  I have a problem with people who feign sympathy or claim to care or help.  It's all bullshit.  All the advice given to these people is about doing stunts and acting a certain way that you normally wouldn't....just to get a certain result.

I think it's because these "supporters" want to be part of the act. They want to be in on it. Something in their own lives are missing, so they cling to these characters on the internet. living vicariously through these nutjobs makes them think they too are getting attention. Its very odd. I sometimes think the "supporters" need just as much therapy as the crazy assholes they support.

Quote from: ShayP on July 02, 2015, 12:25:41 PM

I'm replying to this as it was posted in response to one of mine.  Ol' Gerry wasn't around on this thread when Casio was a poster, and I've only picked up bits and pieces of his story from what others have posted.  I've watched a few of his videos, but don't really have much patience for them.  When his "Out Here To Die" video was posted on here on June 25th, I watched it, and found it to be disturbing as he seemed like a seriously depressed person who might take some sort of irrational action.  I asked if Drone could try to reach out to him, and that's it.  I don't know how anyone on here could include me in a group of Casio "enablers" as I've never engaged the man myself - on this thread, or anywhere else.  I've also never posted in his defense.  If you're saying that he's full of it, then so be it.