• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 14, 2015, 09:26:40 PM
I just PMed you another question, Jen.  It was too good to leave out of the quiz.  This one is definitely Falkie truth.

I hope it's one about how many times Falkie has claimed to die. I was thinking about writing one about that, but I couldn't remember the answer.

Who

Quote from: LadyFish on June 14, 2015, 09:32:02 PM
I hope it's one about how many times Falkie has claimed to die. I was thinking about writing one about that, but I couldn't remember the answer.

That's the one  ;D

Quote from: Daggit on June 14, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
When it was pointed out that both littlechris and Open Lines Gerry's twitter account were both following Doctor Pearl littlechris immediately deleted Doctor Pearl who littlechris had been following from long before Open Lines Gerry came onto the scene.

You both troll Falkie by suggesting he do embarrassing things aimed at humiliating him.

You both have a penchant for creating photoshoped pictures.

Even if you aren't the same person, and you definitely are, you have the same MO aimed at embarrassing and humiliating Falkie while pretending to have his best interests at heart.

You are successful at this game because Falkie is one of the most gullible marks you could ever hope to troll.

I remember you mentioned the Twitter-following of Dr. Pearl in the past, but don't know what Little Chris un-following him has to do with anything.  I believe that I first introduced this thread to Dr. Pearl when I suggested that George interview him about all the plastic surgery that he's had done.  I have no control over whether or not Little Chris chooses to follow @TheReconnection.  NEXT!

My comment was about the Drone & Gerry "Single Identity" theorist claims regarding the two of us - not Little Chris.  Any of you who have any "proof" to offer up are welcome to do so, but you'll see that none of it will hold any water, if you will.

"WHAT IF, as Drone & Gerry 'Single Identity' theorists believe, Drone and Open Lines Gerry are the same person?  Could that explain why they are somehow both friends with Falkie?  AND IF SO, why hasn't Falkie been able to determine that they are the same person?  FURTHERMORE, if Drone and Ol' Gerry are the same person,  how is 'he' able to maintain two completely different styles of writing over months of simultaneous posts?  Drone & Gerry 'Single Identity' theorists are still searching for the clues that will unlock the mystery!"

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 06:54:22 PM
I have my suspicions about Meatie Pie too. Sorry MP, if I'm wrong.
You are, but I accept your apology.
I have a pregnant wife, dont have reason to fuck around with a disabled senior or a mssg board community for fun.
And I like Senda. I dont like some of the decisions he makes.
In short- "it ain't me."

PathoJen

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 14, 2015, 09:26:40 PM
I just PMed you another question, Jen.  It was too good to leave out of the quiz.  This one is definitely Falkie truth.
That one and another one from GFP are crazy!!!!! This is going to be good

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2015, 09:34:10 PM
I don't know why you would think so. I've spoken to Senda on the phone once.
I have a pregnant wife, dont have reason to fuck around with a disabled senior or a mssg board community for fun.
In short- "it ain't me."

Hey, Meatie Pie!  I hope the vacation is going well, and that you've managed to avoid any pirates during your time in the Caribbean!  (Sorry - couldn't resist.)  Keep an eye out for that wily rogue, Capt. Jack Sparrow.  You know, George met him once - said he was a nice guy, and they had a chat for about an hour.

What Ol' Gerry wouldn't give for a taste of that Island Rum right about now...

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2015, 09:34:10 PM
And I like Senda. I dont like some of the decisions he makes.
In short- "it ain't me."
Fair enough. Congrats on your spawn.  :)

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 09:51:34 PM
That one and another one from GFP are crazy!!!!! This is going to be good

I just PMed you another one.  I hope a lot of people take the quiz.  It will be interesting to see how they score.

PathoJen

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 14, 2015, 09:56:29 PM
I just PMed you another one.  I hope a lot of people take the quiz.  It will be interesting to see how they score.
I suspect everyone will fail. but it will be fun.

3OctaveFart

Gerry, not reading the Falkie Thread for 48 hours gave me the shakes.
One quick thing to add- Kathy needs to wake up and show some effort.
If she were my girlfriend she'd be done.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 14, 2015, 10:07:44 PM
Gerry, not reading the Falkie Thread for 48 hours gave me the shakes.
One quick thing to add- Kathy needs to wake up and show some effort.
If she were my girlfriend she'd be done.

Both Patty and I are very upset with Kathy and her laziness. But we cannot abandon her in her hour of need.
BOTH of us are going to have a firm talk with her that she had better not slob up the new place because we will NOT help her if she gets kicked out again because she won't get off her ass and keep the place clean.
Patty will be over here at 10. She's been a trooper helping both of us out & desperately needed sleep.
Total amount of change found $15.00.
And I've died 3 times.
More if you count freezing on stage brecause I forgot my lines. :)
Is White Crow now White Schmo or Schmoo ?
Or White NO Show - NO loan ?
We got a hell of a lot done in here but I wish I had a couple of extra days to do more straightening in the bedroom.
I have to go help Kathy after my inspection and all I want to do is sleep.

LadyFish

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 14, 2015, 10:26:57 PM
And I've died 3 times.

Thanks, I couldn't remember if you had died three times or had died once for three days.

SnapT

Quote from: PathoJen on June 14, 2015, 02:28:04 PM
Falkie thread dwellers. I made a quiz to determine how well you know Art Bell. Take it and tell me what you get.

https://www.playbuzz.com/pathojenj10/how-well-do-you-know-art-bell

EXPERT! 10/12

eddie dean

Quote from: LadyFish on June 14, 2015, 10:37:35 PM
Thanks, I couldn't remember if you had died three times or had died once for three days.

it's both

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 14, 2015, 02:49:26 PM
Ol' Gerry scored a 9 out of 12.

Missed:  1, 2, 11

TO PATHOJEN:  Nice job making the quiz!

Little Shits has a distinctive voice. It is completely different from Gerry and Drone's.
And their voices are not the same either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on June 15, 2015, 12:21:43 AM
it's both

He was just born unlucky. Some get struck by lightning three times; Senda goes one worse by dying.

Yorkshire pud

Both Patty and I are very upset with Kathy and her laziness. But we cannot abandon her in her hour of need.
BOTH of us are going to have a firm talk with her that she had better not slob up the new place because we will NOT help her if she gets kicked out again because she won't get off her ass and keep the place clean.
Patty will be over here at 10. She's been a trooper helping both of us out & desperately needed sleep.
And I've died 3 times.
We got a hell of a lot done in here but I wish I had a couple of extra days to do more straightening in the bedroom.

You have more sleep than a dead person. Lazy fuck.

paladin1991

And I've died 3 times.

We're coming down to the wire here aren't we?  How long until the determination on eviction in your case?  If you get truly jammed up, how much will you need to move?  You might want to ask Kath for that 5 bux back.  Oh, wait.  Cinnabon.  Right?

paladin1991

Quote from: LadyFish on June 14, 2015, 10:37:35 PM

Falkie was the former, and Jesus was the latter.  Easy to confuse the two.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2015, 03:58:16 AM
You have more sleep than a dead person. Lazy fuck.

Not a lazy fuck, you and your buddies Poop and Wholess waste all YOUR time posting crap in here while hard working people like Patty and I not only help clean out one apartment but 2 with very liitle sleep.
She got 3 hours of sleep, I got 3 hours of sleep and went back to work as she did.
I'm going to bed until 7 and will get back to cleaning and finishing up until they show up to inspect sometime today.
Then after I get another nap Patty will pick me up and we go over to Kathy's and finish cleaning, packing and moving her stuff.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 15, 2015, 05:24:06 AM
Not a lazy fuck, you and your buddies Poop and Wholess waste all YOUR time posting crap in here while hard working people like Patty and I not only help clean out one apartment but 2 with very liitle sleep.
She got 3 hours of sleep, I got 3 hours of sleep and went back to work as she did.
I'm going to bed until 7 and will get back to cleaning and finishing up until they show up to inspect sometime today.
Then after I get another nap Patty will pick me up and we go over to Kathy's and finish cleaning, packing and moving her stuff.
Are you still looking for an apartment for Kath or is that done?  She is going to be homeless and shuttle back and forth btwn your place and Pattys ?

paladin1991

Oh forgot to comment, yes, you are a lazy fuck.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 15, 2015, 05:27:43 AM
Are you still looking for an apartment for Kath or is that done?  She is going to be homeless and shuttle back and forth btwn your place and Pattys ?

No, idiot who chooses what he reads and ignores the rest.
As I have said already, Patty has set up a room for Kathy to stay in part of the time as needed.
And as I have also said, you slimeball, Kathy has been looking for an apartment, not I.
Patty has also been driving her around from place to place as well.
I was sick for 3 weeks and only went with hernonce to get her cat paperwork.
Just keep ignoring my posts to suit your warped view of reality.
It shows how much of a fatuous asshole you truly are.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 15, 2015, 09:04:24 AM
Just keep ignoring my posts to suit your warped view of reality.

The Falkie View of Reality

Post videos on YouTube using your real name.
Make sure everyone on YouTube and discussion forums knows your real name and address.
Give your phone number to internet trolls.  Let them call you at 3:00 am.  Skype with them for 6 hours at a time.
Tell your entire life story on internet discussion forums.  Reveal every detail.  Withhold nothing.
Apartment look like a hoarder's paradise?  Make a video and show the world.
Lose your driver's license?  Drive anyway.  Make a video and tell the world.
Have outstanding traffic fines?  Make a video and tell the world.
Mom pass away?  Make a video telling how she ruined your life.  Use her credit card to buy stuff.  Tell everyone.
Verbally abuse girlfriend.  Do it on videos and show the world.
Go to the ER for medical care.  Complain about the "non-caucasians" you see there.
Become indignant when others read your posts and react to them.  Tell them what you freely post on the internet is none of their business.

Here's the video Falkie made about his mother.  He shows off his new Apple stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmbDVbdC3E

"My mother was 95.  Lived in the same apartment in San Francisco for 25 years.  And uhh.  She umm.  Was very frugal with her money.  Although she sent most of the money to my relatives, didn’t leave very much for me which was kind of annoying because I’m the only one who is struggling.  She, uh, helped the other relatives build houses and buy houses and mortgages and start businesses and bought them cars.  And she once said to me that, uh, any money she gave me now would be money I wouldn’t get in my inheritance and found out there wasn’t a hell of a lot of inheritance left because she gave away over a hundred grand from 96 on. I saw the checkbook registers."

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 15, 2015, 05:24:06 AM

Generally, people who are called 'hard working' are consistently contributing something and not merely spending a few days cleaning their own mess, interspersed with showers and naps.  Patty does sound like a hard worker though.

Yorkshire pud

Just got in from work, Senda. Up at 5.30am..at work for 7.30..worked through till 5.30 (break for 15 minutes in the day)..yes, you are a lazy fuck.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 15, 2015, 10:39:25 AM
Generally, people who are called 'hard working' are consistently contributing something and not merely spending a few days cleaning their own mess.  Patty does sound like a hard worker though.

A hard worker expends effort, time and other things to complete a task.
By your definition, my efforts are NOT hard WORK ( look up the 50 + definitions of the word ), wheras Patty's are. which is a specious and ridiculous argument to make.
I worked hard when I worked for a living.
I work hard when I am cleaning given my physical limitations.
In that vein, I woke up at 8 am & was very congested and had breathing difficulties. This happens frequently as my sinuses and lungs fill up with fluid while I am sleeping.
I called housing to ask the manager for an extension to get more cleaning done,
They refused.
So I once again called my local board of supervisors office and the person there could hear me wheezing and breathing like Vader.
I told him that I AND Patty had been cleaning all weekend and that I could not possibly get done by today.
They had already been told at length about my health issues and my inability to get a caregiver.
He said somone would get back to me.
In about 2 minutes the director of housing called me herself. i told her at length about the history of my health issues and the problems with this apartment AND that I am going to be interviewed for a caregiver by the county sometime this week.
I further  addressed my stove not working for 9 years and nothing being done about it and my toilet not flushing right as well.
She said that would be taken care of today and that the manager would be here at 3 pm & would tell me what I needed to do to get this apartment up to the standards of the Federal government who sets the rules so that the county get federal housing funds including the federal window regulation and we discuused tht at length.
During the call, she heard me wheezing, coughing and gasping for air and said :

" My you ARE sick and that she has family members with the same ailments that i have. "

So all of this is NOT driven by the county but the Feds and I am probably not in danger of eviction.
I know that will disaapont the haters on here immensely.

One funny thing. I had also brought up on reason Patty could not help me more because she was helping Kathy with her cleaning, packing and moving issues and she said I was confusing her because two of her assistants are named ...  Kathy and Patty.
We had a laugh over that and who says their are NO coincidences ?

Vaccuumed in here. Did the next to last rack of dishes, threw out two bins of junk and am having a cup of coffee & will vaccuum behind the big green chair in the living room, finish the last rack of dishes and the stove as both of us were too wiped out to do it when Patty left.
After that. I will vaccuum in the hallway, mop the tile hallway floor and clean in the bathroom and i will be done for awhile as my energy levels will require me to take a break and wait for the manager to show up at 3.
Patty scrubbed down the kitchen counters, cabinets and oven door and cleaned out my icebox last night.
By Sunday everything in here will be neat and duted and vacuumed even with my having to go help Kathy.
And I wiil work on a video of everything in here.
I will do a video of the living room on Friday.
Patty looked drained when she left here last night. So was I and both of us were so worn out we could barely talk.
Going to Kathy's is going to be more hard, sweaty work for both of us.
But it needs to be done.

And it's all Obama's fault too.
His department.
His regulations.
His window. ;) ;) ;) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 15, 2015, 11:46:43 AM
A hard worker expends effort, time and other things to complete a task.
By your definition, my efforts are NOT hard WORK ( look up the 50 + definitions of the word ), wheras Patty's are. which is a specious and ridiculous argument to make.
I worked hard when I worked for a living.
I work hard when I am cleaning given my physical limitations.
In that vein, I woke up at 8 am & was very congested and had breathing difficulties. This happens frequently as my sinuses and lungs fill up with fluid while I am sleeping.
I called housing to ask the manager for an extension to get more cleaning done,
They refused.
So I once again called my local board of supervisors office and the person there could hear me wheezing and breathing like Vader.
I told him that I AND Patty had been cleaning all weekend and that I could not possibly get done by today.
They had already been told at length about my health issues and my inability to get a caregiver.
He said somone would get back to me.
In about 2 minutes the director of housing called me herself. i told her at length about the history of my health issues and the problems with this apartment AND that I am going to be interviewed for a caregiver by the county sometime this week.
I further  addressed my stove not working for 9 years and nothing being done about it and my toilet not flushing right as well.
She said that would be taken care of today and that the manager would be here at 3 pm & would tell me what I needed to do to get this apartment up to the standards of the Federal government who sets the rules so that the county get federal housing funds including the federal window regulation and we discuused tht at length.
During the call, she heard me wheezing, coughing and gasping for air and said :

" My you ARE sick and that she has family members with the same ailments that i have. "

So all of this is NOT driven by the county but the Feds and I am probably not in danger of eviction.
I know that will disaapont the haters on here immensely.

One funny thing. I had also brought up on reason Patty could not help me more because she was helping Kathy with her cleaning, packing and moving issues and she said I was confusing her because two of her assistants are named ...  Kathy and Patty.
We had a laugh over that and who says their are NO coincidences ?

Vaccuumed in here. Did the next to last rack of dishes, threw out two bins of junk and am having a cup of coffee & will vaccuum behind the big green chair in the living room, finish the last rack of dishes and the stove as both of us were too wiped out to do it when Patty left.
After that. I will vaccuum in the hallway, mop the tile hallway floor and clean in the bathroom and i will be done for awhile as my energy levels will require me to take a break and wait for the manager to show up at 3.
Patty scrubbed down the kitchen counters, cabinets and oven door and cleaned out my icebox last night.
By Sunday everything in here will be neat and duted and vacuumed even with my having to go help Kathy.
And I wiil work on a video of everything in here.
I will do a video of the living room on Friday.
Patty looked drained when she left here last night. So was I and both of us were so worn out we could barely talk.
Going to Kathy's is going to be more hard, sweaty work for both of us.
But it needs to be done.

And it's all Obama's fault too.
His department.
His regulations.
His window. ;) ;) ;) ;D

I'm trying to decide with myself if I care if you get evicted or not...Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PathoJen

Quote from: SnapT on June 15, 2015, 12:20:09 AM
EXPERT! 10/12
Great! I wish Art would see it. Too many people falling all over themselves in the Art thread. ART....ART!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!

Yeah, I know.  You've posted the definitions of work before.  However, generally one applies context, takes the most appropriate definition, and disregards the rest unless he's a robot or computer which can't make that distinction.  One doesn't blanket-apply all the definitions simultaneously. 

I know you have a lot of health challenges, and I don't envy you on that, although my compassion is limited because I think you could have avoided them in the first place and could still do much to alleviate them.  You may also be a hard worker when it's do or die, but I use 'hard working' as a general character trait and, perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm not getting that vibe.  Patty, however, is going well out of her way for both you and your girlfriend, probably without much in the way of thanks.  She sounds like a no-nonsense, hard working sort.

Anyway, good luck.  Contrary to what you may think I have the best interests of you and those around you at heart.