• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2015, 06:10:02 PM
I don't know why there hasn't been a full-fledged Art Bell documentary. Seems a slam dunk.

With all of Falkie's experience and paranormal knowledge that would a worthy undertaking for him!

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:19:51 PM
I offered to forgive my last loan of $80.00 to the Big Guy if he'd give me instead, Paper Boy's autographed cartoon of Dave and Tommy. He turned me down and repaid the loan as agreed.

I do not remember you saying that and that would not have been right.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 04:09:34 PM
Considering all the talk from Falkie dreaming about being a day trader or him renting a truck, maybe it's best to demand collateral. Plus I never agreed to lend him $250 with payments starting in 3 months. I have a kind heart but I'm no fool.

YOU said my credit was good with you so when I Told you what I need to help me out, you talk like this.
Your high sounding words about " my credit" obviously mean nothing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:24:08 PM
Kathy rents the truck and she drives it.
Problem solved.

Sorry George, I don't trust, that you wouldn't be driving the truck. I see on your videos and you post how bad of driver Kathy is. I want no part of it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:25:12 PM
With all of Falkie's experience and paranormal knowledge that would a worry undertaking for him!

Why would it be a worry ?
With a film crew and a script and voiceover and someone else to do the editing, it would not be that hard.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:25:12 PM
With all of Falkie's experience and paranormal knowledge that would a worry undertaking for him!
No disrespect to Falkie but would like to see such a project in an established documentarian's hands. Not Ken Burns, but someone of that ilk.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:30:38 PM
Why would it be a worry ?
With a film crew and a script and voiceover and someone else to do the editing, it would not be that hard.

Should be worthy not worry. I corrected my post  above.
I agree, you could do it!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 04:22:56 PM
He has a 3 nap quota to meet! He's a busy man.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I was up cleaning the kitchen. Patty came over and we decided on our cleanup plan and I went back to sleep. I was also coughing a lot through the day. I am still not over my sinus infection.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Catsmile on June 12, 2015, 03:48:43 PM
Once he invents the helical inclined plane, you will be screwed by Faultys power, mister.

A company in California now wants to levitate homes to keep them safe from earthquakes.
More innovation from tech guys that know how to get things done.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:28:36 PM
YOU said my credit was good with you so when I Told you what I need to help me out, you talk like this.
Your high sounding words about " my credit" obviously mean nothing.

George I have my  limits, I stepped up  before.
I don't want to be stretched out over 6 months repayment.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:30:03 PM
Sorry George, I don't trust, that you wouldn't be driving the truck. I see on your videos and you post how bad of driver Kathy is. I want no part of it.

Well, Kathy has to rent the truck as I have no license and we would take the train back to Amtrak here.
She is not so much as a bad driver as one who doesn't always pay attention when she's rushed, angry, frustrated, etc. She's never had an accident in the time I've know her.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:39:07 PM
George I have my  limits, I stepped up  before.
I don't want to be stretched out over 6 months repayment.

I said 3 months not 6 and probably less once Noory pays me. Patty has agreed to do housekeeping for me after we get this place straightened out.
I took a nap also because Patty said I looked as I was about to fall asleep.
When it gets too hot in here, its almost too hot to do anything. Even Fuzzy the cat has been sleeping in here because its too hot in her window perch. Right now with the door open and 2 fans going, its 85 in this living room.
Patty brought SOS pads and oven cleaner so once it cools down I will finish the remaining dishes/pots & pans, spray the stove, clean it, then sweep and mop the floor and when she straightens out the counter tomorrow the kitchen will be done.
Unlike Crow who makes offers to help with one hand and then takes away with the other, Patty keeps her word. She shows up to help. Don't see any BG'ers doing that.
And I kept MY word too and repaid a loan and got an interview.
Tomorrow I am taking a brief break as Shell has an open house, is giving a tour of the refinery via bus and I want to be on the tour so I can film it. They're also hosting a bbq and festivities on the Marina Green as well. Patty and will clean here in the early am and evening then go to Kathy's, stuff her into the sofa bed, duct tape it shut and toss it down the stairs, leaving us free to ransack her apartment  and sell all her Pokemon/Hello Kitty and other stuff on Ebay and split the profits while Kathy struggles to get free. Afterwards Patty will take me to Hooters for chicken wings and the excellent service provided their by young upwardly mobile women.  :) ;) ;) ;D

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:42:16 PM
Well, Kathy has to rent the truck as I have no license and we would take the train back to Amtrak here.
She is not so much as a bad driver as one who doesn't always pay attention when she's rushed, angry, frustrated, etc. She's never had an accident in the time I've know her.

You said Kathy jumped a curb with the Prius and injured your rib.  If she can't keep a little Prius on the road how do you expect her to keep a truck under control?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:44:03 PM
Patty has agreed to do housekeeping for me after we get this place straightened out.

You live in a tiny apartment.  Why can't you do your own housekeeping?

What are the streets like there? (besides hilly)  I had to drive my big U-Haul - car trailer set-up along the narrow lanes of the eight lane streets running through Seattle in heavy traffic (see previous post in nice little facts).  That was one intense experience.  I was afraid I was going to take out cars on either side.

PathoJen

Why are you trying to renege on your offer White Crow? You are constantly saying "the big guy can count on me" etc. Step up bro.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 12, 2015, 06:48:28 PM
What are the streets like there? (besides hilly)  I had to drive my big U-Haul - car trailer set-up along the narrow lanes of the eight lane streets running through Seattle in heavy traffic (see previous post in nice little facts).  That was one intense experience.  I was afraid I was going to take out cars on either side.

Majority of streets here in Martinez are two lane roads with immediate proximity to 2 freeways and a bridge leading to either Benicia/Vallejo/Napa or Fairfield/Vacaville/Sacramento. Streets downtown are flat but all roads leading out of town involve hills.
Amtrak is building the first Amtrak train/ferry terminal in Hercules which will be finished next year and will be adding new stops on the way to Martinez and building a new station in Benicia as well.
That way Aldous can do more exploring.

bateman

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 07:05:20 PM
Why are you trying to renege on your offer White Crow? You are constantly saying "the big guy can count on me" etc. Step up bro.

He sounds more like a loan shark than a friend. Remember when he was telling everyone to "pay up" for all the entertainment Falkie provides? Well he'll only throw a few nickels of his own at the guy when there are absurd conditions attached. He's like that bully in middle school who offered money to the autistic kid if he drank a Gatorade bottle of mashed up leftovers from the lunch table.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 07:05:20 PM

I paid him off in ONE payment as he demanded.
Big guy can count on heap big false promise from Gladstone.
Ugh.

Riley Martian

Quote from: area51drone on June 12, 2015, 05:10:07 AM
Right. And don't forget I sent you $30 and $20 another time too.  And I was the one who facilitated the Gerry donation.   

I hope you're able to get the issues worked out with your apartment Falkie.  I would never want you to be out on the street, even when we have our little tiffs.
Hey Drone, when is there going to be another episode of the catbox or litter box? I got done listening to the 3 episodes that you uploaded about 3 weeks ago. Would be great if you and the Big Guy could do another one. You are a good host and get right down to the issues with Falkie.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:20:50 PM
Ugh.

Falkie, learn to trade. Senda Asset Management will be able to buy and sell guys like him.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:20:11 PM
He sounds more like a loan shark than a friend. Remember when he was telling everyone to "pay up" for all the entertainment Falkie provides? Well he'll only throw a few nickels of his own at the guy when there are absurd conditions attached. He's like that bully in middle school who offered money to the autistic kid if he drank a Gatorade bottle of mashed up leftovers from the lunch table.

You went to Marina Junior High school too, eh ?
We had no autistic kids but I saw that done or tried to be done by bullies all the way until 12th grade when that kind of stuff stopped as I'd moved to Vegas where I saw no bullying.
Must be some universal constant of schools everywhere.
I stopped my being beaten up in the 7th grade by driving a mini van school bus and chasing my tormentor down the streets and sidewalks for 5 blocks and pinned him against a wall ( not to hurt him but to immobilize him) and told him if he ever tried to beat me up again, I would kill him.
On Monday word got out and everyone at that private school's attitude changed and he told everyone that if anyone messed with me, he'd have my back.
Girls who hadn't looked at me twice suddenly made passes at me. It was a strange time.
I could park cars as I had a part time job washing Caddys at a dealership after school and on the weekends. I could barely see over the steering wheel back the but had NO problem driving the van or driving it back.
I was living at the school at time and was paid for washing, parking and cleaning the buses and vans. You could not do that today but that was 52 years ago.
I was attending a private school and was fed up getting beat up 2-3 times a week.
My Mother made me wear 3 piece suits to school long before Michael J Fox. It made me the brunt of all kinds of crap but the teachers liked it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:27:06 PM
Falkie, learn to trade. Senda Asset Management will be able to buy and sell guys like him.

Right now all I am trading is clutter and dreck for clean.
Once it cools off in here. Just picked a whole bunch of papers off the floor and tossed them in the recycling bin.
I would box a bunch of stuff to a storage place of my own if someone would step up and keep their word and use the truck that Kathy will be renting Tuesday to get the bookcases out, dropping a couple here to replace smaller ones and move all of her final stuff to storage and we'd all be driven back by Patty who would fill her car to the gunwales.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Riley Martian on June 12, 2015, 07:23:01 PM
Hey Drone, when is there going to be another episode of the catbox or litter box? I got done listening to the 3 episodes that you uploaded about 3 weeks ago. Would be great if you and the Big Guy could do another one. You are a good host and get right down to the issues with Falkie.

No Catbox for the immediate future. I am going to take time to see evil Drone mends his evil ways. I am not of a forgiving nature right now. I never thought he'd act treacherously towards me.
I was obviously mistaken.
G*d, its hot in here !
Bleah.
Even Fuzzy's fleas are napping.  ;)
I gave her a flea treatment earlier in the week and had no problem with her doing it. She's one of the sweetest and gentlest cats I've ever had and everyone who sees her has fallen in love with her as she's so cute !

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:45:04 PM
No Catbox for the immediate future. I am going to take time to see evil Drone mends his evil ways. I am not of a forgiving nature right now. I never thought he'd act treacherously towards me.
I was obviously mistaken.
G*d, its hot in here !
Bleah.

Wouldn't it be nice to be in an air conditioned penthouse overlooking the bay? Learn to trade.

You wouldn't have to worry about cleaning either because you could probably pay Patty to do it naked. Sashaying around the apartment, feather duster in hand...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:14:51 PM
Majority of streets here in Martinez are two lane roads with immediate proximity to 2 freeways and a bridge leading to either Benicia/Vallejo/Napa or Fairfield/Vacaville/Sacramento. Streets downtown are flat but all roads leading out of town involve hills.
Amtrak is building the first Amtrak train/ferry terminal in Hercules which will be finished next year and will be adding new stops on the way to Martinez and building a new station in Benicia as well.
That way Aldous can do more exploring.

Doesn't sound too bad then.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:20:50 PM
Ugh.

The lender has the right to set repayment terms, if you don't like them, then don't cry about it. And now that you're in a bad mood, I changed my terms and now want collateral.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:47:04 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to be in an air conditioned penthouse overlooking the bay? Learn to trade.

You wouldn't have to worry about cleaning either because you could probably pay Patty to do it naked. Sashaying around the apartment, feather duster in hand...

Patty walking around naked would be too scary.

Learning how to trade ain't gonna happen if I'm lying dead in a cardboard box under the Benicia bridge dead from exposure. It still gets cold here at night which is when I clean.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 07:50:15 PM
The lender has the right to set repayment terms, if you don't like them, then don't cry about it. And now that you're in a bad mood, I changed my terms and now want collateral.

You originally offered no terms.
You want collateral ?
I give you the choice of Kathy's cockroaches or Fuzzy's fleas or one of my extra Iphones.
The borrower has the the right to refuse the terms of someone who had no obvious intention to help in the first place without imposing onerous terms that I could not meet.
Patty is coming to clean on my credit.
No terms demanded by her.

High here was 95 today. Weather app says 86 right now feels like 84. Bull.
Tomorrow 88.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:56:02 PM
You originally offered no terms.
You want collateral ?
I give you the choice of Kathy's cockroaches or Fuzzy's fleas.
The borrower has the the right to refuse the terms of someone who had no obvious intention to help in the first place without imposing onerous terms that I could not meet.
Patty is coming to clean on my credit.
No terms demanded by her.

Those cats are probably running around without collars too while White Slave Owner sits on his throne of pet glamour products. Not the most charitable guy, is he?