• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: Daggit on June 11, 2015, 10:27:13 PM
Either area51drone/littlechris/Open Lines Gerry hacked Falkie's account or Falkie's been sniffing paint fumes.
The only entertaining post ever to come from Falkie's account.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 10:23:27 PM
Falkie I found something for you.

It's an air conditioner made from an ice chest, a fan (which you have plenty of) and some kind of a large PVC pipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITtlxjvLQis

I have a $ 400 air conditioner. With Patty's help, I won't become homeless.
And you still need a place to dump the water that condenses in the cooling process even with that rig.
Drill a hole for the tube to drain the water out the window and clamp the solar panel to the window> This would work excpt that my freezer might not hold a pan tat big.
I can drill and cut platic and know how to rig up a solar panel.
That rig is almst as cool in F as my $400 macine.
Thanks for posting the video.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 09:34:28 PM
Hey, Falkie - guess who's coming to Sacramento in two weeks?!?  YES!!!

This is on Saturday, June 27th - the day after Kathy's birthday, which is also the day after your Noory taping.  You MUST make this happen!  Dr. Pearl is in Europe most of the summer, but has a very few select stops in the U.S. - including your area.  And get this - it's FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

If I were a betting man, I'd say the odds are very good that the lovely Ms. Bensch will be there as well!

There's only one catch - you're supposed to have completed a Level I or Level II Reconnection training program in order to attend.  You said before that you called the office, and that Dr. Pearl's staff had assured you that they'd get your message to him.  If you call them in advance to arrange this, I'm sure that they'd let you attend as well - and you may go one-on-one with the Reconnection Healer himself!

Please call them tomorrow, and let us all know how it goes.  Dianna is waiting for her Big Guy to reappear.

I've been waiting for years for my big guy to reappear. Maybe Diana could heal that problem. ;)

if someone wants me to go to Sacrasmento and see Diana ... err, Pearl, someone is going to have to mail me gas, toll and a hamburger or 4 tacos at Jack in the Box money.
I'm broke, remember ?
Will call them Monday.

Falkie2013

I had to change my phone number and i had tried to callPatty but she couldn't hear me.
So I went into the kitchen, turned on coast and started doing the dishes, clearing out the cat food cans that were soaking, and finished the sink in 20 minutes.
Went back to try Patty again about the solar a/c cooler and wwe're talking and i' about to hang up and the phone goes beep and this guy says hello and I say hello & this went on for a couple of tries until I said :

" What do you want sir ? "

He asks :

" Is Sharon there ? "

So I told him no, there is NO Sharon here.

So he goes :

" she was supposed to show up here. she owes me money. "

Now he called 3 more times and the guy sounds like Casio, G*d help me.

I told him the third time to quit harassing me.

The phone rang a 4th time whuke I was typing this and I slammed it down onto the receiver.

It might be time to get rid of the land line and get a cheap cell phone next month.

bateman

Falkie, have you ever considered day trading?

Daggit

Quote from: bateman on June 11, 2015, 11:37:13 PM

Bateman you silly man. Don't you know you have to HAVE money to SPEND money to MAKE money? Falkie missed the HAVE part of the equation. It's all good and well spending to make money but you must have it first and then you must spend it wisely.

Falkie is great at the SPEND just not so good at the HAVE or the MAKE.

Daggit

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 11, 2015, 07:20:31 PM
Just an outsider looking in but it is quite obvious that area51drone and Little Gerry are in cahoots.

Why can everybody see this and Falkie cannot?

Ha ha ha. Little Gerry is a most apt description.

Henceforth the littlechris/Open Lines Gerry hybrid will be known as Little Gerry.

And that is how a nickname starts. Thanks hobo.

Daggit

Falkie seriously dude I know a guy at the Benecia FD just over the bay from you. Do you want me to contact him and see what he can do about the fire hazard violations in your apartment? I'd hate to see you out on the street for real. PM me if you are in serious need.

Edit: Just tried to PM you but you obviously have me on ignore. I know I throw some hard truths your way but most of my posts attempt to expose the real trolls masquerading as your friends. I was right about littlechris and then Drone. It is only a matter of time until you wake up to Little Gerry's game.

Seriously Falkie just trying to help. Take it or leave it.

bateman

Quote from: Daggit on June 11, 2015, 11:48:59 PM
Bateman you silly man. Don't you know you have to HAVE money to SPEND money to MAKE money? Falkie missed the HAVE part of the equation. It's all good and well spending to make money but you must have it first and then you must spend it wisely.

Falkie is great at the SPEND just not so good at the HAVE or the MAKE.

He has money coming in, even if it isn't much. It would make sense for him to learn how to play the markets - it's something he can do from home and there's actual $$$ to be made. Hell, if he gets really good at it he could start up his own fund. Senda Asset Management has a pretty nice ring to it.

bateman

Here's something I whipped up in photoshop. Tell me that doesn't look like something that should be on a business card.

cosmic hobo

Oh bateman that cracks me up.

I think you need to drop the ET.

coaster

Quote from: Daggit on June 11, 2015, 11:58:02 PM
Falkie seriously dude I know a guy at the Benecia FD just over the bay from you. Do you want me to contact him and see what he can do about the fire hazard violations in your apartment? I'd hate to see you out on the street for real. PM me if you are in serious need.

Falkie doesn't want help. Remember that story where he was crying to a prostitute about being broke, so she brought him some groceries only to get yelled at because he wanted her money, damnit! He is a worthless waste of time. And its not really "help" anyway, because he thinks everyone in this world owes him something.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on June 11, 2015, 11:53:35 PM
Ha ha ha. Little Gerry is a most apt description.

Henceforth the littlechris/Open Lines Gerry hybrid will be known as Little Gerry.

And that is how a nickname starts. Thanks hobo.

No problem. I didn't mean it that way. It must have been subliminal. If the shoe fits then Ol' Gerry will have to wear it.

Little Gerry it is.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 08:48:25 PM
I thought Wholess was the cause of the raw sewage stench in the first place.

No, that would be you and your trolls.  The stench is overpowering.  I just stopped by long enough to drop off this video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ4DP4VjAAM

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 11, 2015, 11:37:13 PM

I've dreamt about day trading.
But seriously, I have books on the subject but the last time I read them you need $25k to start an account.
Do let me know if my information is wrong.
I just looked it up on About Money and the minimum required for a day trader account in the US IS $25 K, so it's nice to know my memory has not failed me.
Once we get the shelves straightened out in here tomorrow, I will do a video showing my financial books.
I also have books on Forex, many stock market books and other financial books.
And no, they are NOT all Dummies books.
I did buy one at the library the other day Football for Dummies by Howie Long and one on using a metal detector which has chapters on gold panning, gems and the like and is very informative.
I still plan to go to the GPAA camp next year, stay the weekend and pan for gold.
As for the fire issue, the manager is being ridiculous. I  am the only one in this building with this many books and she's a short person ( 4 ft 10 ) and like too many people who are short and get in a position where they can literally control and fuck up other people's lives, she throws her weight around and creates a new excuse " too many personal items that constitute a health and fire issue " that no apartment manager or landlord has ever put in a lease or letter to me in my life.
I am going to take some pictures or a video of this apartment today and go to the Supervisors office and show them that BOOKS in and of themselves do not constitute a fire hazard.
I had a fire where the SFFD chopped open a $1200 fireproof cabinet and doused everything even though the contents were not even hot. I've been involved with 4 fires in my life and none of them were caused by anything I did.
3 were arson and one by cause unknown.
As to the poster I blocked, I will unblock him if he wants to send me a message. My gung ho mgr. has not returned any of my calls so an FD official might not do any good unless he comes here before Monday.

Falkie2013

Edit: Just tried to PM you but you obviously have me on ignore. I know I throw some hard truths your way but most of my posts attempt to expose the real trolls masquerading as your friends. I was right about littlechris and then Drone. It is only a matter of time until you wake up to Little Gerry's game.

I will unblock you. Send me his contact info but the " fire violations " except for the window are in the deranged mind of my apartment manager.
I got another rack of dishes done, took all the pots and pans into,the sink and am going to domtjose and get some sleep. By tonight, except for Patty straightening out the kitchen shelves it will be done. Then  she and I will tackle the living room, dusting and then the bedroom. Once the laundry is out of here temporarily, the place should be done by Monday.

Falkie2013

You've been put on unignore.
As for my spending money, if I did not curb my spending in some manner, Kathy would not have gas money, car insurance or a storage space, all gotten through my putting aside some money and NOT spending it. I gave her $140 this month plus paid on the insurance and storage and that's part of why I am broke.

Gerry has created some wonderful artwork for me and promoted the hell out of my videos. If he's gaming me somehow, I don't see it. He even sent me $20 to help me get to the Noory interview.
Didn't see you chip in so much as a nickel.

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 05:02:11 AM
Gerry has created some wonderful artwork for me and promoted the hell out of my videos. If he's gaming me somehow, I don't see it. He even sent me $20 to help me get to the Noory interview.
Didn't see you chip in so much as a nickel.

Right. And don't forget I sent you $30 and $20 another time too.  And I was the one who facilitated the Gerry donation.   

I hope you're able to get the issues worked out with your apartment Falkie.  I would never want you to be out on the street, even when we have our little tiffs.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 04:50:15 AM
the manager is being ridiculous . . . she's a short person and like too many people who are short and get in a position where they can literally control and fuck up other people's lives . . .

Oh no.  Another female fucking up your life.  And a short one at that.  Want to see who's fucking up your life?  Look in the mirror.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 04:50:15 AM
I am going to take some pictures or a video of this apartment today and go to the Supervisors office and show them that BOOKS in and of themselves do not constitute a fire hazard.

There's just nothing like a Falkie video to cure the world's problems.  They're magic.  There's no problem in the world that can't be solved with a Falkie video.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 12, 2015, 05:10:07 AM
Right. And don't forget I sent you $30 and $20 another time too.  And I was the one who facilitated the Gerry donation.   

I hope you're able to get the issues worked out with your apartment Falkie.  I would never want you to be out on the street, even when we have our little tiffs.

I am certain others on here would wish me to be homeless so they could gloat how incompetent I am in that I could not keep my place clean, even between bouts of wellness.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 05:19:51 AM
I am certain others on here would wish me to be homeless so they could gloat how incompetent I am in that I could not keep my place clean, even between bouts of wellness.

Bull.  Your apartment is a filthy hoarder's paradise because you like it that way.  You like living in a dump.  It's been a mess since you started posting videos to YouTube.  George Noory even sent you an e-mail  taking you to task for the mess you live in. 

When were you given notice to start cleaning up your toxic waste dump?  April?  Why didn't you start then?  Too busy reading woo woo books and making useless videos. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUwrBFUBo

"Tell ya what, Noory.  Next time you come to the San Francisco Bay Area, drop me an e-mail.  And when you're done with your venue, come on over here.  You can help me vacuum or maybe do my dishes.  Or, um, help me carry laundry downstairs to the washer and dryer.  Maybe I can make you my willing kitchen slave.  Because one thing about you, you make presumably ten, a hundred, a thousand times more than I make a month.  You got a house.  You can afford a housekeeper.  I can't.  I'm a poor and poverty-stricken man.  That's part of the reason I'm postin' these videos . . . so if I pay them 50 bucks to come in here and help clean, do I send you the bill George?  Let me know, will ya?"

PathoJen

Falkie, like most people, you read your books once, twice tops and then they sit on a shelf collecting dust. Have you considered either a.) donating your books to that SF bookstore you frequent, or b.) boxing them up and throwing them in Kathy's storage? I vote for donating. A good rule of thumb is if you haven't read, referenced, used, or worn something in 1 year, toss it. 

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:00:57 AM
Falkie, like most people, you read your books once, twice tops and then they sit on a shelf collecting dust. Have you considered either a.) donating your books to that SF bookstore you frequent, or b.) boxing them up and throwing them in Kathy's storage? I vote for donating. A good rule of thumb is if you haven't read, referenced, used, or worn something in 1 year, toss it.

Good advice.  Mrs. Who and I live by this guiding principle:  When in doubt toss it out.

3OctaveFart

He doesn't accept well-intended advice.
If he can't even see now that the clutter has to be pitched then he never will.

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2015, 09:31:18 AM
He doesn't accept well-intended advice.
If he can't even see now that the clutter has to be pitched then he never will.
I'm hoping one of these days he will take someones advise. Especially now, when he really has no choice. I expect even if Falkie lived in a 2,000 square foot dwelling, he would have 2,000 square feet of clutter. He's a hoarder. Not sure if he's too lazy to get rid of things, or if he really holds some sentimental value towards his "For Dummies" collection. In the future, you might buy a digital version of the book you want, and download it to you iPad.

PathoJen

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 12, 2015, 09:15:59 AM
Good advice.  Mrs. Who and I live by this guiding principle:  When in doubt toss it out.
I expect you and Mrs. Who have a very tidy house. :)

Falkie2013

I frequently refer to many of my reference books periodically and if I get rid of them, they are gone forever. The history books I use to refute idiots like Dougie Dietrich who make up history to suit their own ends, the tech books are there so I don't have to search all over for something and so on.
As I have said, the books are not the problem. It's clutter, like papers and things that I have not time to go through.
Many of my friends in SF had and have huge collections of books as I do. The difference is they either have the income to to have a housekeeper come in or have a partner come in and dust, vacuum, etc. My late Mother had a housekeeper take care of those duties. If I had had her income, this place would have never gotten this bad.
Patty and I have discussed her coming in twice a month to maintain this place once we get it straightened out. I looked into one housekeeping firm and their prices are outrageous, $280 for 2 visits.
Patty already does careworker work for other seniors and IF the county approves someone for me then the place will stay clean. I will know about that next week.
The real problem is a manager who is determined to have things her way no matter what the problems of the tenant is. If I should have eviction proceedings thrust upon me, she and housing will find they have chosen the wrong adversary to screw with.
I am very good with bureaucracies and going over underlings heads to the top,and then there ARE the media outlets as well that I could go to so as to state my case as one tenant here did successfully when they tried to throw him out and lost. His case was covered in the local paper and he sued the county and won and got to continue to live here much to the housing authorities embarrassment and the expenditure of a lot of money by them.

SredniVashtar

Falkie, like most people, you read your books once, twice tops and then they sit on a shelf collecting dust. A good rule of thumb is if you haven't read, referenced, used, or worn something in 1 year, toss it.

What a horrible thought! As Nabokov said, "there is no reading only re-reading". Most books worth the name require several readings. It took me about four goes at Lolita before I began to appreciate it. I don't know why people think books are any different to music or pictures or any other art form. Of course there are junk books that can be tossed without a qualm but a book can lie on your shelf for ten years or more before you are ready to have another go at it. It's only hoarding if you are obsessively collecting together ever piece of printed matter available.

Don't be so ruthless!

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:41:25 AM
I'm hoping one of these days he will take someones advise. Especially now, when he really has no choice. I expect even if Falkie lived in a 2,000 square foot dwelling, he would have 2,000 square feet of clutter. He's a hoarder. Not sure if he's too lazy to get rid of things, or if he really holds some sentimental value towards his "For Dummies" collection. In the future, you might buy a digital version of the book you want, and download it to you iPad.

Patho Jen, I am not a hoarder.
Every book here has a use.
If I need to refer to something its there at hand.
I do not use a book once and put it on the shelf never to be accessed again.
And many of my books are long out of print and getting harder to find.
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
I have seen the show hoarders and I am nowhere and anywhere near that bad by any means.
One bellgabber has a huge Civil War book collection.
By your uninformed and deeply flawed criteria, once you look up the battle of Spottsylvania, that's it.
No need to ever refer to it again, just throw the book out or donate it, it's useless.
I've donated hundreds of books to the Moose and my local library, more than many people read in a year or a lifetime.
You are being shortsighted and ridiculous.
The only books I could get rid of are my large collection of Star Wars and Star Trek books and my mysteries. And even those I re-read my Spenser, Saint, Holmes and Travis McGee books.
It's obvious to me that YOU cannot be a devoted reader or you'd never think like you do.
The local library here is packed with readers every day. Their used book sale area does a brisk business. So does 1/2 price books.
Reading people read.
Non readers resent us and fear us as bookworms, wierdos, freaks or worse.
But geeks, bookworms, hackers and techno geeks built our tech society.
Without people like us, you'd still be watching a 9 inch round Philco and sending candygrams.