• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Indiana, we are simply passing through history. This- this Falkie Thread- this is history.

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 01:12:18 PM
I wonder what it'll be like for you when you're at home this evening, Doctor Who, and your wife asks you how your day went?  I hope that you can proudly tell her, "Well, honey, as you know, I'm in my early 30s, and already own my own home.  I spent the day as any mature person in my position would, and repeatedly took jabs at an old man who recently told everyone that he has an alcohol problem.  Aren't you proud of me?  Aren't I a good person?"

boo fucking hoo.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 08:28:00 AM
Ol' Gerry's not crying, or even asking for sympathy.
you sure about that?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 01:12:18 PM
jabs at an old man who recently told everyone that he has an alcohol problem.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 12:33:48 PM

I probably should look at joining some sort of program - thanks for the concern.
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 11:01:43 AM
Most of my drinking was done at home, or in hotel rooms when I was on the road.
this isn't AA. There are plenty of alcoholics who have quit. If you want to quit, than quit. Stop being a fucking crybaby. You are turning into the next Falkie, and despite you having a mouthful of his balls, that is not a good thing.

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 01:41:45 PM
boo fucking hoo.

you sure about that?

this isn't AA. There are plenty of alcoholics who have quit. If you want to quit, than quit. Stop being a fucking crybaby. You are turning into the next Falkie, and despite you having a mouthful of his balls, that is not a good thing.

I take great pleasure in holding the mirror up for Doctor Who to see who he really is, or at least what he has allowed himself to become.

BellGab didn't hear about the booze until others brought it up.  Unless some of you had some great powers of deduction, all of this alcohol stuff has just come out in the past week or so.  Your friends (allies, whatever) are the ones who keep posting images of drinking and drunks - Ol' Gerry's just responding to them in turn.

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 02:00:57 PM
I take great pleasure in holding the mirror up for Doctor Who to see who he really is, or at least what he has allowed himself to become.

Hes a bad person because hes poking fun at a troll? Hardly. I think the bad people here are the ones who have, for several months if not years, have trolled falkie into fake friendships so they could publicly embarrass him and exploit him for their own entertainment. Funny how karma works though. That public shame just did a complete 180 and bitchslapped a troll.

I find the drinking gifs funny. And I drink like a fish.  Get over it.
If Superman was a real person, that guy would be a huge addict guaranteed. Or at least getting therapy seven days a week.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 02:08:18 PM
Hes a bad person because hes poking fun at a troll? Hardly. I think the bad people here are the ones who have, for several months if not years, have trolled falkie into fake friendships so they could publicly embarrass him and exploit him for their own entertainment. Funny how karma works though. That public shame just did a complete 180 and bitchslapped a troll.

If Superman was a real person, that guy would be a huge addict guaranteed. Or at least getting therapy seven days a week.

Oh and the bad Superman got laid almost immediately too! Maybe some envy there OLG?

3OctaveFart

I think Batman would be an addict.
This is a dude who does not feel inner peace unless he's punching somebody.

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

Maybe we can both take Paladin's advice, and we can go join an AA group together.  I doubt they'd let Ol' Gerry be your sponsor, but we could both get some support to deal with our drinking.

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2015, 02:14:16 PM
Oh and the bad Superman got laid almost immediately too! Maybe some envy there OLG?

Nah - things are fine at home for Ol' Gerry, if you catch my drift.  I'll leave it at that.

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 28, 2015, 02:14:17 PM
I think Batman would be an addict.
This is a dude who does not feel inner peace unless he's punching somebody.
I think  every superhero would be pretty screwed up. They see the worst of humanity, they see violence and they take lives. Would be a pretty shitty way to make a living.
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 02:20:13 PM
Maybe we can both take Paladin's advice, and we can go join an AA group together.  I doubt they'd let Ol' Gerry be your sponsor, but we could both get some support to deal with our drinking.
I enjoy my drinking, thank you. I say embrace bad habits, its more fun.

Who

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 03:17:00 PM
For Falkie:

"for falkie"
I'm starting to think that woman needs to get a restraining order against you

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 03:24:35 PM
I'm starting to think that woman needs to get a restraining order against you

Never met her, and don't want or need to.  Never tried to contact her in any manner, and won't.  Don't live anywhere close to L.A., and have no plans to travel there.  Am not a pervert.  Trust me - she's safe from Ol' Gerry - not that any woman needs to be.  Ol' Gerry is harmless.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 03:20:59 PM
Ol' Gerry in his younger days.

I need to watch this movie again.  I thought it was kind of strange the first (and only) time I saw it, but would probably have more of an appreciation for it now.

I'm getting ready for tomorrow night's broadcast on the "Coast To Coast AM" show.  I just checked, and we're scheduled for those Friday-night-into-Saturday-morning Open Lines!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 03:17:00 PM
For Falkie:

This made me laugh and laughing hurts my rib injury. Ouch and LOL !
Going to re-do Jade Helm as soon as idiot air blower guy leaves.
Every once in awhile sound doesn't record right in Imovie. Damned if I know why.
Maybe I should get a set for Kathy and Patty ... 😹
What are those things anyway ?

Am I going deaf or are his last 2 videos nothing but dead air?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 28, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
Going to re-do Jade Helm as soon as idiot air blower guy leaves.

Why would you do a video about Jade Helm?  Are you an Alex Jones wannabe?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 03:40:33 PM
Never met her, and don't want or need to.  Never tried to contact her in any manner, and won't.  Don't live anywhere close to L.A., and have no plans to travel there.  Am not a pervert.  Trust me - she's safe from Ol' Gerry - not that any woman needs to be.  Ol' Gerry is harmless.

You talk too much ....

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
Why would you do a video on Jade Helm?  It's a routine training exercise, nothing more, nothing less.

I, for one, am interested, and will watch the video.  Ol' Gerry is following this story closely.  Maybe there's something to it, maybe there's not - we'll probably know one way or the other by the end of September if anything "goes live" as people like Steve Quayle, Nathan Leal, and others have suggested.

Yes, Doctor Who - I read your other Jade Helm post earlier, so you don't need to recap all of the details.

Next Doctor Who comment to Open Lines Gerry:  "Idiot."

Falkie needs to endorse something from Japan like Cristiano Ronaldo. Maybe green tea Kit Kats?

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 04:06:14 PM
I, for one, am interested, and will watch the video.  Ol' Gerry is following this story closely.  Maybe there's something to it, maybe there's not - we'll probably know one way or the other by the end of September if anything "goes live" as people like Steve Quayle, Nathan Leal, and others have suggested.

Yes, Doctor Who - I read your other Jade Helm post earlier, so you don't need to recap all of the details.

Next Doctor Who comment to Open Lines Gerry:  "Idiot."

Idiot.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 28, 2015, 04:05:23 PM
You talk too much ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61iZXRCAL6s

You wanna go one-on-one with Open Lines Gerry?  You think I'm kidding?  Just try me - try me! - because I would LOVE IT!!

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 28, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
This made me laugh and laughing hurts my rib injury. Ouch and LOL !
No it didn't.